Howard设计制作的机械手可以帮大家上菜,只是速度慢了点,他非常得意。
Penny也过来吃饭,意外得知Sheldon有女朋友了,惊讶至极,谴责Leonard没说的同时八卦之心熊熊燃烧,要八个彻底。Sheldon虽说不承认Amy是女朋友,但却表示准备和Amy出基因生个孩子,还打算借Penny子宫代孕……Penny劝他要多了解孩子的未来母亲,不能再光凭短信联系了。Sheldon说干就干,约了Amy见面还要Penny开车送。Penny一路费劲想话题,却被呆呆的两人联手鄙视,把话题讲到Penny有过多少前男友和性伴侣,令Penny尴尬至死……
Howard在家用机械手按摩,按得很爽,他灵机一动,何不……然而出了意外,电脑死机,卡住了,他电话求救,Leonard和Raj过来讥笑了他一番后,将狼狈不堪的他送到医院,又被护士公开调戏了一阵,然后直接重启电脑,嗖的一下机械手放开了他——解放了!
Impressive, but we must be cautious. 是很不错 但我们必须要小心
I don't think that's gonna happen. 我可不觉得这会发生
They're going to make a robot that spits on your hamburger? 他们会造往你汉堡上吐口水的机器人吗
Does NASA know you're using that thing as a napkin holder? 美国航天局知道你用这个做餐巾纸架吗
The trick is to carry it out to your car like you own it.关键在表现得像把自己的东西带到车上
Get it? 懂了吗
I'm so digging the Shamy. 我要好好八一八谢米了
I have a question. 我有个问题
Is your womb available for rental? 你的子宫可以代孕吗
I hadn't considered that. 我还真没想到
I can see the shadow of your feet under the door. 我能从门缝看到脚的影子
Did it ever occur to you that I might have other plan? 你就没想过 我可能有别的事要忙吗
Thank you for driving me. 谢谢你载我去
Can I ask you a question? 我能问你个问题吗
There's a couple of things you should probably know. 那有几件事你应该要知道
My point is, I know more about dating than you. 我的意思是 我比你更清楚约会
If you know so much, how come I have a date tonight 如果你是约会专家 那怎么我今晚有约会
and you have nothing better to do than drive me to it? 而你只能当我的司机呢
Fair point. 说得好
Hold that thought. 一会儿再讨论
You're not going to believe this. 说出来肯定吓你一跳
Don't bother. 别费心了
I'm just giving you a compliment. 我只是赞美你而已
Would have been more flattered if you were a homosexual. 要你是同性恋 赞美听着更由衷
Any follow up, Amy? 有什么想法吗
I'm sorry, how is this better than uncomfortable silence? 不好意思 这样还不如诡异的沉默吧
Okay, I can't believe this needs to be said aloud. 好吧 我真不敢相信我还要声明这些
Don't come up here! 别上来
Here's another possible topic of conversation. 好吧 换个话题
Do you go on many dates? 你约会过很多次吗
I think you've made your point. 我们都明白你的意思了
Let's round that up to 31. 约等于31
That is not even close to the real number. 跟实际数字大相径庭
Almost there. 就快到了
Excuse me, could you help us out? 打扰下 能否帮帮我们
What do we have here? 怎么回事
Can you please just help me? 能先帮我解决再说吗
You think you could be a little more discreet? 你讲话就不能含蓄点吗
Did you try turning it off and back on again? 你试过关机重启吗
I'll be happy to check the math, but numbers don't lie. 我很乐意验算下 但数字不会骗人的
You're still on that? 你还在计划这个
I'm gonna come at this in a whole new way. 我再换种方式跟你说
What's up? 怎么了