Flight attendants have prepared some food and drinks for passengers. Despite the limited selection, Liz can not wait to enjoy her in-flight meal. Here comes a flight attendant.
空乘人员为乘客准备了一些食物和饮料。尽管选择有限,丽斯还是迫不及待地想要享用飞机餐。一位空服员来了。
Zoey Wilson & Liz Green
Zoey: 航班上最年轻的空姐,希望工作几年后,去电影学院深造
Liz: 19岁的加拿大女生,热爱旅行和阅读,非常乐观
Zoey: Would you like someting to drink, coffee, tea or soft drink?
佐伊: 你想喝点什么,咖啡、茶还是汽水?
Liz: I would like some orange juice to drink if you have it.
丽斯: 如果有的话,我想喝点橙汁。
Zoey: Sure. Do you want anthing to eat?
佐伊: 当然。你想吃东西吗?
Liz: Um, what do you have?
丽斯: 嗯,你有什么?
Zoey: We have pasta with your choice of beef or chicken.
佐伊: 我们有意大利面,你可以选择牛肉或鸡肉。
Liz: Chicken, please.
莉兹: 鸡肉,谢谢。
Zoey: Ok. Here you go.
佐伊: 好的。给你。
Liz: Oh, can I have a blanket please? I feel a little cold.
丽斯: 噢,能给我一条毯子吗?我觉得有点冷。
Zoey: Sure. Would you like anything else?
佐伊: 当然。您还要点别的吗?
Liz: No, thank you. That will be all for now.
丽斯: 不用了,谢谢。现在就这些了。
Zoey: OK. Please wait a montent. I will be right back.
佐伊: 好的。请稍等。我马上就回来。
当你没听明白,让对方重复的几种表达:
Parden me, I did not quite get that? 对不起,我没听明白。
Would you mind repeating that, please? 请你再说一遍好吗?
I am sorry? 我很抱歉?
Sorry, but I miss that 对不起,我错过了
Sorry, I did not catch that? 对不起,我没听清楚。
Sorry, I did not understand, could you say that again? 对不起,我没听懂,你能再说一遍吗?
Sorry, what did you say? 对不起,你说什么?