傲骨贤妻第1季第1集台词
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
Good morning. | 早上好 |
An hour ago, I resigned as state's attorney of Cook County. | 一小时前我辞去了库克县州检察官职务 |
I did this with a heavy heart | 我心情沉重 |
And a deep commitment to fight these scurrilous charges. | 将与那些诽谤性指控抗争到底 |
I want to be clear. | 我要强调 |
I have never abused my office. | 我从未滥用职权 |
I have never traded lighter sentences for financial | 我从未因钱色贿赂 |
Or sexual favors. | 而给人减刑 |
At the same time, I need to atone for my personal failings | 但是我愧对妻子艾丽西娅和两个孩子 |
查看完整请点击 | |
With my wife, Alicia, and our two children. | 我要向他们赎罪 |
The money used in these transactions was mine... | 那些交易所涉款项是我个人财产 |
And mine alone. | 全都是 |
No public funds were ever utilized. | 我从未动用公款 |
But I do admit to a failure of | 但我承认 |
judgment in my privity with these women. | 我与那些女人确实存在不正当关系 |
Alicia and I... | 我和艾丽西娅 |
Ask that the press please respect our privacy. | 请求媒体尊重我们的隐私 |
Give us time to heal. | 给我们时间平复伤痛 |
With the love of god, and the forgiveness of my family, | 有上帝的保佑和家人的宽恕 |
I know I can rebuild their trust. | 我相信能赢回他们的信任 |
I want to thank the people of Chicago. | 我要感谢芝加哥民众 |
It has been an honor to serve you. | 很荣幸为你们服务 |
And I pray that one day, | 我希望有朝一日 |
I may serve you again. Thank you. | 能再次为你们服务谢谢 |
Sir! Are you still involved with prostitutes, sir? | 请问你和妓女还保持着关系吗 |
How many were there, sir? | 你与多少女人有染 |
Will you ever try to hold public office again? | 你还会再担任公职吗 |
Sir! Answer the question! | 请回答 |
We have interviews set up with the Tribune and Channel Four. | 已经安排了《论坛报》和第四频道的采访 |
Absolutely not. I'm not doing any more interviews. | 我绝对不再接受任何采访 |
I want you to cancel all of them. That's it. | 全都给我取消 |
I'll tell Channel Two | 我会告诉第二频道 |
We don't have a comment at the present time. | 我们现在无可奉告 |
But we emphatically question the authenticity of this thing. | 但就此事的真实性深表怀疑 |
You all right? | 你没事吧 |
Mrs. Florrick, how long have you known | 福瑞克夫人 |
Your husband was having an affair? | 你何时知道丈夫有外遇的 |
How are you going to protect your children? | 你打算怎么保护你的孩子 |
Excuse me, isn't the staff meeting at 9:30? | 请问不是9点半开会吗 |
You're in the wrong conference room. It's up one floor. | 不是这间会议室在楼上呢 |
God... | 天啊 |
This is a major class action. | 这是一项大型集团诉讼 |
A case that could propel us to the top rank of full service firms, | 能帮我们奠定顶级律所的地位 |
And I don't think I need to remind you | 这对年终奖金的影响 |
What that will do to your year-end bonuses. | 不用我多说了吧 |
Anyway, Sheffrin-Marks fired their last firm | 不过谢弗林公司解聘了上一家律所 |
Because they took their eye off the ball. | 是因为他们不够专心 |
So, until further notice, | 所以除非另行通知 |
Your personal lives have been cancelled. | 你们的私生活全都取消了 |
So, we'll need some of you | 你们有些人 |
To help out with the lower profile client work | 要去帮着处理小客户案件 |
To free up our top litigators. | 让我们的顶级律师腾出手来 |
Ed, you take the witness prep on highway redistribution. | 艾迪公路再分配案你去准备证词 |
Don, you take the Brighton criminal. | 东布赖顿的犯人交给你了 |
And Alicia will take the pro bono. | 艾丽西娅负责那个法律援助案 |
Everyone else, | 其余人等 |
your task is to show sheffrin-marks our "A" game, okay? | 你们要给谢弗林公司展现我们最强大的能力 |
Let's do this. | 干活儿吧 |
Will. | 威尔 |
Alicia. | 艾丽西娅 |
I'm sorry I didn't introduce you in there. | 抱歉没跟大家介绍一下你 |
Everything's moving real fast with this class action. | 这项集团诉讼忙坏我们了 |
Well, I just wanted to say thank you for the opportunity. | 我是要感谢你给我这个机会 |
It's a real life saver. | 简直救我一命 |
No, glad you could come aboard. | 哪里很高兴你能来 |
Hope you're all right with this pro bono. | 希望你能办好这个法律援助案 |
How'd it sound? | 感觉怎么样 |
- Interesting.- Good. | -很有意思-很好 |
Don't be nervous. You worried about the gunshot residue? | 别紧张你对枪弹残留没把握吗 |
The, um... Oh, god. | 那个...天啊 |
Nice ring tone. Who gets that? | 铃声不错嘛谁设的 |
Oh, my mother-in-law. My daughter programmed it. | 是我婆婆我女儿编写的 |
And what's yours? | 你的呢 |
I don't want to know. | 别提啦 |
So, um, the gun residue... | 关于枪弹残留... |
Diane, you're briefing Alicia, right? | 戴安你给艾丽西娅介绍下情况吧 |
Good. You're in good hands. | 很好她来我就放心了 |
So, let's catch up, have dinner. | 抓紧做然后吃晚饭 |
So, Will speaks highly of you. | 威尔对你评价很高 |
He says you graduated top of your class at Georgetown. | 他说你从乔治城大学毕业时是班里第一名 |
When was this? | 啥时候毕业的 |
-15 years ago. - Uh-huh. | -15年前-哦 |
And you spent two years at... | 然后你在哪儿干了2年来着 |
Crozier, Abrams & Abbott. | 高诗雅埃布拉姆斯 & 阿博特律所 |
Good firm. | 这律所不错 |
Will says you clocked the highest billable hours there. | 威尔说你在那儿完成的计费工时是最多的 |
Why did you leave? | 后来为啥不干了 |
查看完整请点击 | |
Well, the kids and Peter's career. | 因为孩子还有彼得的工作 |
Brian! Can you get Mrs. Florrick the files? | 布莱恩把卷宗给福瑞克女士 |
Mm-hmm. Sure. | 好的 |
I want you to think of me as a mentor, Alicia. | 你就把我当作导师吧艾丽西娅 |
It's the closest thing we have | 这和镇上的校友关系 |
To an old boys' network in this town. | 是最相似的 |
Women helping women, okay? | 女人帮助女人可以吗 |
Okay. | 好的 |
When I was starting out, I got one great piece of advice. | 我出道时听过一条很棒的建议 |
Men can be lazy. Women can't. | 男人可以懒惰女人不行 |
And I think that goes double for you. | 这句话对你加倍适用 |
Not only are you | 不仅是因为 |
Coming back to the workplace fairly late, | 你重返工作岗位太晚 |
But you have some very prominent baggage. | 而且你还有很不好的名声 |
But, hey, if she can do it, so can you. | 但既然她能扛住你也能 |
Thanks, Brian. | 多谢布莱恩 |
Like many law firms, we donate five percent | 和很多律所一样我们工时的5% |
Of billable hours to pro bono. | 献给法律援助案 |
Sadly, I'm long past my quote on this one. | 很遗憾这案子早就超过我的工时量了 |
Jennifer Lewis. 26 years old. | 詹妮弗·刘易斯26岁 |
Taught second grade. | 教二年级 |
Accused of killing her ex-husband. | 被控谋杀其前夫 |
Prosecution thought it was a slam dunk 45 years, | 起诉方以为能让她稳坐45年牢 |
But the jury came back last week deadlocked. | 但是陪审团上周却陷入僵局 |
Six jurors voted to convict, six not. | 六个陪审员投票她有罪六个投没有 |
I'm not even sure why the state attorney | 我甚至不明白为什么州检察官 |
Is re-trying except he wants... justice! | 要再次审判除非他想要...维持正义 |
He wants to prove himself. So, stick with my strategy | 他想证明自己所以你要延用 |
From the first trial. The police focused | 我第一次审讯时的策略警察在调查中 |
On Jennifer so early in the investigation, | 过早地锁定了詹妮弗 |
They never even looked for the carjacker. | 而根本没找过那个劫车人 |
Deadlock a jury a second time, | 所以让陪审团再次陷入僵局 |
They'll never re-try a third. Okay? | 他们不可能再陷入僵局了明白吗 |
Okay, our investigator can get you up to speed | 好我们的调查员会帮你赶上 |
For the bail hearing at 3:00. | 3点的保释听证会 |
Cormac, I'm ready. | 科马克我准备好了 |
The hearing's today? | 听证会是今天吗 |
Well, we could delay, but that would leave | 也可以推迟但是那样 |
Jennifer incarcerated for another month. | 詹妮弗就得再监禁一个月 |
Don't worry. You'll be fine. | 别担心没事的 |
The ASA's not going to argue against a recognizance release. | 美国教育机构不会反对保释的 |
Let's go. Meeting's at 10:30. | 走10点半开会 |
But I do admit to a failure of judgment | 但我承认私下里同这些女人打交道时 |
In my private dealings with these women... | 没有把持住 |
Sorry. | 对不起 |
...Mine and mine alone. | ...是我个人财产全都是 |
No public funds were ever utilized. | 从没未动用公款 |
The recent news... | 最新消息... |
Oh, hey. Let me help you with that. | 我来帮你 |
No, I'm fine. | 不用我可以 |
No, no, I'm heading that way anyway. | 没事反正我也要去那边 |
I'm Cary, the other new associate. | 我是凯里另一个新来的副手 |
Oh, right. Alicia. | 我记得你我是艾丽西娅 |
Yeah, look, I know we should be at each other's throats, | 我知道我们俩会是竞争对手 |
But I just want to say I really | 但是我只是想说 |
Respect what you doing here, | 我真的很敬佩你的能力 |
Raising a family and then jumping right back into this. | 既能照顾家里又能投身到工作中 |
My mom, she's thinking of doing the same thing. | 我妈妈她也想像你这样 |
- Great. - Yeah. | -很好-是啊 |
So, you're on the pro bono, right? | 你跟了法律援助案吧 |
Yeah, that's great. | 太棒了 |
I interned last summer at the innocence project. | 去年暑假我还参加了无罪计划的实习 |
My dad's best friend is Barry Scheck | 我爸最好的朋友是巴瑞·谢克 |
And it was just amazing. | 感觉太棒了 |
Helping people. Here, they got me on the sheffrin-marks. | 帮助别人所以他们让我来谢弗林公司上班 |
I'm sure it will be challenging, | 这肯定很有挑战性 |
But at the end of the day, what have you really done? | 但是一天过去了你都做了些什么 |
Saved a corporation a few billion dollars? | 为公司节省了几百亿吗 |
You want to trade? | 你想交换吗 |
I would, but I guess they have other plans, so... | 我也想啊但是貌似他们另有安排 |
I am almost done, Cary. The latte's on your desk. | 凯里我差不多了拿铁在你桌上 |
-Thank you.- Hi, Mrs. Florrick. | -谢谢-你好福瑞克夫人 |
Looks like we share an assistant, | 貌似我们共用一个助手 |
So tell me when I'm hogging her, okay? | 如果我霸占她了就跟我说好吗 |
And let the best man win. | 胜利属于强者 |
Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
Uh, let the... | 胜利... |
Nothing. | 没什么 |
It's nothing. I... | 没什么我... |
It's nothing. | 没什么 |
Oops. | 不好意思 |
Don't worry, it's yours. | 没紧张是你办公室 |
Kalinda Sharma. I'm the in-house. | 我是凯琳达·夏尔马自己人 |
Oh, the investigator. | 就是那个调查员 |
You're peter Florrick's wife. | 你是彼得·福瑞克的夫人 |
That's right. | 是的 |
I worked with him at the state's attorney's office three years | 我在州检察官办公室干了3年 |
He fired me. | 却被他开除了 |
Okay | 好吧 |
So, what do you know? | 你都知道些什么 |
The client is a second- grade school teacher. | 客户是个二年级老师 |
- Jennifer...- Lewis. | -詹妮弗...-刘易斯 |
She was arrested for killing her ex-husband. | 因谋杀她前夫被捕 |
Making it look like a botched carjacking. | 掩饰成了汽车劫案 |
Gunshot residue | 发现在詹妮弗的 |
Was found on Jennifer's face and hands. | 脸上还有手上有枪弹残留 |
That's why the cops started to think it was a murder | 于是警察认定那是 |
Disguised as a carjacking. | 掩饰成劫车案的谋杀 |
According to them, Jennifer shot her ex-husband | 他们认为詹妮弗枪杀了她前夫 |
- And wiped down the gun. - And the motive? | -然后把枪擦了干净-动机呢 |
He remarried and wanted custody of the three-year-old. | 他已经再婚并且想争夺三岁孩子的监护权 |
Witnesses saw them arguing a week before the murder. | 目击者称案发前一周见过他们争吵 |
Hey, mom. Pick up the phone. | 妈咪快接电话 |
hey, mom. Pick up the phone. | 妈咪快接电话 |
- Hey, mom. Pick up... - Sorry, that's my daughter. | -妈咪快...-不好意思是我女儿 |
Hi, Grace. | 喂格雷斯 |
Hey, mom. I want to ask you a question, | 妈妈我想问你个问题 |
But I don't want you to freak out, okay? | 但是别惊慌好吗 |
Forget it. I'll ask Zach. | 算了我还是问扎克吧 |
- No, no, no. what? - All right, well, | -别别什么事-好吧 |
Some girl said dad slept with a hooker my age. and I just... | 有女生说我爸和妙龄妓女上床我... |
- What? - Ma'am, you'll have to turn that off. | -什么-女士请把手机关掉 |
They were playing the tape in the computer lab. | 他们还在电脑室放录像 |
And some girl said | 那女生还说 |
Her dad's a cop and he said one of the hookers | 她爸是警察他说其中一个妓女 |
Was a teenager. | 还不满20岁 |
Okay, first of all, they were all over 20 and second, | 首先她们都满了20岁了 |
Where's the teacher? | 其次老师在哪 |
It's no big deal, mom. look, I've got homework. | 没什么妈我去写作业了 |
I'll talk to you later. | 晚点再跟你说 |
What? | 怎么了 |
Last time I was in court was 13 years ago. | 我上一次进法庭是13年前的事了 |
Wow. I was 12. | 那时我才12岁 |
Thanks. | 谢谢夸奖 |
The judge reaches into his pocket, | 法官把手伸到他袋里 |
Pulls out a check, handing it to the plaintiff. | 拿出一张支票递给原告 |
"I'm returning five grand and we're going to decide this." | "我还回你5000美元稍后" |
That's Florrick's wife. | 那是福瑞克的妻子 |
Alicia? My god. | 艾丽西娅我的天 |
Matan, remember? From the department christmas party. | 马坦记得吗在部门的圣诞晚会上 |
You're at Stern, Lockhart & Gardner? | 你现在在斯特恩洛克哈特&加德纳律所做事吗 |
Yeah. First day. | 是啊第一天上班 |
This is Sandra Pai. She's new. | 这位是桑德拉·佩是新手 |
Since Peter... | 彼得离开后加入的 |
How's he doing, by the way? | 顺便问下他最近怎样 |
Peter? Fine. | 彼得吗他很好 |
Say hello for me, will you? | 替我问候他好吗 |
Look at all this. | 看看这些 |
You're going to bury us. | 你打算击败我们了 |
I don't know how you do it, Alicia. | 我不知道你怎么办到的艾丽西娅 |
I'd be huddled up in a ball somewhere. | 换成我早缩在角落里不出来丢人了 |
Well, back to work. | 工作吧 |
Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
Where's Diane? | 戴安呢 |
Diane asked me to step in for her. | 戴安叫全权负责这起案件 |
Jennifer, I'm Alicia Florrick. | 詹妮弗我是艾丽西娅·福瑞克 |
I'm one of the other lawyers with the firm. | 是律所的另一位律师 |
Step in? For how long? | 插手吗多久啊 |
For the retrial. | 整个重审阶段 |
My god | 天哪 |
All rise. | 全体起立 |
Ma'am. | 女士 |
The criminal court | 库克县刑事法庭 |
Of Cook County is now in session, | 现在开庭 |
The honorable judge Richard Cuesta presiding. | 由尊敬的法官理查德·奎斯特主持庭审 |
Be seated. | 请坐 |
Okay, let's hear it. | 好吧让我们先来听下双方陈述 |
Your honor, I just... | 尊敬的法官大人我刚刚 |
Your honor, just to refresh your memory, | 尊敬的法官大人请您回顾一下 |
The accused was deemed a flight risk | 被告被视为畏罪潜逃 |
Due to an earlier custody hearing | 因为她在先前的监护权听证会上 |
In which she threatened to run off with her daughter. | 企图携其女儿潜逃 |
And yet just last week a jury deadlocked | 可是上周陪审团就这起谋杀案投票 |
On these murder charges six to six, Mr.Brody. | 结果是六票对六票的僵局布罗迪先生 |
Now I know our new state's attorney | 我知道我们的新州检察官 |
Wants to look tough, but why are you fighting this? | 想看上去强硬些但是为何要重审此案呢 |
Your honor, I just wanted to... | 法官大人我只想... |
The people are prepared to | 大家都准备好 |
Retry this case right now, your honor. | 开始重审了法官大人 |
If Mrs. Florrick | 如果福瑞克女士 |
Is so intent on getting her client out, | 坚持要替委托人洗脱罪名 |
Why doesn't she agree to a speedy trial? | 为何她不赞成快速审判呢 |
- Mrs.Florrick? - Yes, your honor. | -福瑞克女士-是的法官大人 |
The wife of the esteemed Peter Florrick? | 受人尊敬的彼得·福瑞克的妻子 |
Your husband and I never quite | 你丈夫和我向来 |
Saw eye to eye, ma'am | 意见相悖女士 |
Your honor | 法官大人 |
Mrs. Florrick, don't talk. | 福瑞克女士听我说 |
But if the prosecution thinks that this will in some way | 倘若原告认为这在某些方面 |
Prejudice me against your client, | 会使我对你的委托人存有偏见的话 |
He is sorely mistaken. | 他就大错特错了 |
Nice try, Matan. | 省点力吧马坦 |
So Ms.Lewis is granted | 所以刘易斯女士理所应当 |
Pretrial release | 审前释放 |
With electronic monitoring. | 通过电子追踪器 |
She is restricted to temporary housing, | 她的行动会被受限于临时住所 |
Attorney's offices, and transit in between. | 以及代理人办公室之间 |
And given that this is a rerun, | 鉴于这是重审 |
I'll set the trial date for the 25th. | 我把再审日期定在25号 |
Now, are we all happy? Good. | 现在都满意了吧很好 |
Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
Sure. | 没什么 |
We had a nice time | 我们曾处得很好 |
Michael talked about missing his daughter, | 迈克尔说他想女儿 |
The life we had together. | 想我们在一起的时光 |
We were driving home | 我们正开车回家 |
And, uh... | 接着 |
...we got a flat. | 爆胎了 |
He was getting out to fix it, | 他出去修理 |
And i saw... | 然后我看到 |
A red pickup truck. | 一辆红色敞篷卡车 |
A man came up to Michael. | 有个人走近了迈克尔 |
I didn't see the gun | 本来我没看见枪 |
Until... | 直到 |
Michael! | 迈克尔 |
Michael! | 迈克尔 |
And I saw Michael's face. | 我看到迈克尔的脸 |
It was, um... | 已经... |
Do you need to take a break? | 要不要休息一下 |
Uh, no. | 不用了 |
Just-- if there was some water. | 可以的话给我瓶水 |
Sure. | 当然 |
Sonia, we need some water in here. | 索尼娅拿瓶水 |
It's going to be about five minutes, | 5分钟后送来 |
But then I've got to do his depo upstairs. | 我还得上楼帮他做份同行比对 |
Okay, uh, tell me when you're done. | 好吧你做好了告诉我 |
You say this man ran to a red pickup truck here, | 你说这人从这里跑到红色卡车那儿 |
And took off in this direction across the parking lot. | 接着从这方向穿过停车场离开 |
There's a surveillance camera here. | 这里有监视器 |
And the prosecution played it to make you look like a liar. | 原告播放了录像证明你在说谎 |
I'm not lying. | 我没说谎 |
But there's no truck on the tape. | 但是带子上根本没有卡车 |
And that's why you're facing a | 这就是为何你正面临 |
Retrial now and not an acquittal | 重审而不是无罪释放 |
I think what Kalinda is trying to say, Jennifer... | 我认为凯琳达想说的是詹妮弗 |
...is, is it possible that you were mistaken | 是否有可能是你自己搞错了 |
And that the car went this way-- not that way? | 那车开了这条路而不是那条 |
Is that your daughter? | 你女儿吗 |
They won't let me see her. | 他们不准我看她 |
Michael's parents have custody. | 监护权在迈克尔父母手里 |
What am I going to do? | 我该怎么办 |
You're going to take it one day at a time. | 总有一天你会拿回监护权的 |
We got you housing. | 我们给你安排了住所 |
You're going to go there, | 你先去那里 |
Take a shower, take a nap. | 洗个澡好好睡一觉 |
Don't turn on the tv. | 不要看电视 |
You like reading? | 喜欢看书吗 |
I'm going to get you some books. | 我会拿点书给你 |
Fiction is best. | 小说最合适 |
You won't feel like it, but put on nice clothes and makeup. | 你可能不想但还是要好好打扮下 |
Force yourself to. | 勉强一下 |
Not for court-- | 不是为了上庭 |
For you. | 为了自己 |
It's the superficial things that matter most right now. | 现在表面工作才最关键 |
Does it ever get easier? | 这能让案子有点起色吗 |
No. | 不会 |
But you do get better at it. | 但你会感觉好点 |
What? | 怎么了 |
If you identify with too many clients, you burn out. | 如果你老是这么感情用事迟早会受不了 |
Why don't you tell me when I do something right, okay? | 等我有什么事做对了你再提醒我好吗 |
Sure. | 没问题 |
You go and interview the jurors | 陪审员那边就交给你了 |
And I'll try to figure out how a surveillance camera can lie. | 而我则去查查监视镜头是怎么回事儿 |
That's right. I was the jury foreman. | 没错我曾是陪审团主席 |
And you don't mind answering a few questions for us, doctor? | 希望你不介意回答我们几个问题医生 |
It'll help us refine the case for the retrial. | 以助于我们在重审中更好地扭转乾坤 |
No problem. | 没问题 |
I don't think you'll need much refining. | 我不认为可以扭转乾坤 |
Your case was very strong, very logical. | 此案事实清楚证据确凿 |
In fact, I'm not even sure why the other side went to trial. | 老实说我觉得根本没必要对当事人进行重审 |
I voted for conviction right from the start. | 我从头到尾都投得是赞成票 |
Good. | 好极了 |
You-you mean, acquittal. | 你你是指无罪吗 |
No, conviction. | 不是有罪 |
But I'm with the defense. | 但我是辩方律师 |
She was lying about the pickup truck. | 根本就没什么小卡车她在说谎 |
She had the gunshot residue on her hands. | 她手上还有枪弹残留 |
Can I ask you how many voted for conviction from the start, sir? | 能透露下由始至终都投有罪有多少人吗 |
- Eleven.- what? | -11票-什么 |
There was only one holdout. | 但有一个始终坚持认为无罪 |
Juror number nine. | 就是九号陪审员 |
We argued with her for three days. | 我们还跟她争论了三天 |
But the judge polled the jury | 但法官说投票结果是 |
And they deadlocked six to six. | 是六对六陷入了僵局啊 |
Yes, well, the judge would only declare us deadlocked | 没错法官只能宣布我们僵持不下 |
If we were evenly split. | 因为我们故意均衡了投票 |
So some of us agreed to change our vote | 我们中的几个陪审员改变投票 |
To not guilty just to get out of there. | 只是为了可以早日离开那儿 |
If it hadn't been for juror number nine | 如果不是九号陪审员 |
We would have convicted. | 我们早就达成一致判其有罪了 |
She didn't convince us. she exhausted us. | 她说服不了我们又不肯妥协大家都受不了了 |
No tea for me, Mrs. Duretsky. | 不要帮我准备茶了道瑞斯基夫人 |
Suit yourself. | 不用客气 |
So the other jurors | 听其他陪审员说 |
Said you were a holdout. Is that correct? | 您就是那位一直固执己见的人对吗 |
They all thought they were so much smarter than me. | 他们全都觉得自己精明完了 |
My vote counted just as much as theirs. | 同意我观点的票数却刚好跟他们一样 |
What exactly in the defense's case convinced you? | 究竟是什么让你这么确信被告无罪呢 |
Well, the whole thing, really. | 其实老实说 |
I tend to look at a person and size them up pretty quickly. | 我看人一向很准只需一眼就能辩其好坏 |
That lady, I liked her. | 那姑娘我一眼就喜欢上她了 |
The defendant, Jennifer? | 是说被告詹妮弗吗 |
No, that lawyer lady. | 不是辩方律师 |
She never put on airs. | 她从不对人摆架子 |
I like that. | 我就喜欢这样的人 |
Just so I'm clear. | 我只是想弄明白 |
The defense expert argued that the gunshot residue | 辩护方提出詹妮弗手上的枪弹残留 |
On Jennifer's hands came from the struggle. | 是因为和第三人抗争所留 |
- Oh, so sweet. - Is that why you held out? | -噢我的小乖乖-是你一直坚守无罪的原因吗 |
Oh, I don't know about that. | 我根本就不知道你说得是啥 |
I just tend to get a feeling. | 我不过是感情用事罢了 |
Don't I, Cyrus? | 对吗赛勒斯 |
Hi, Jackie. | 杰姬 |
- What's wrong? - Nothing's wrong. | -怎么啦-没什么 |
I was going through the laundry | 我刚刚看了下要洗的衣服 |
And I think some of Grace's school clothes | 发现有格雷斯的有些校服 |
You would find inappropriate. | 不太合适 |
We just moved away. | 我们刚刚搬了家 |
Grace has left all her friends. | 格雷斯离开了所有好友 |
I need you to go easier on her. | 我希望你能多陪陪她 |
All I said was | 我要说的是 |
I could take her shopping and help her find pants | 我可以带她去逛逛帮她选条长裤 |
That would make her look slimmer. | 选条能衬得她更苗条又漂亮的 |
She's at a perfectly healthy weight. | 她体重完全符合健康标准 |
I don't want her to have body image issues. | 我可不希望她整天尽想着减肥美体 |
She'll only have body image issues | 她迟早都会想的 |
If she keeps gaining weight. | 如果她的体重再一路飙升的话 |
Alicia. | 艾丽西娅 |
Um, we'll talk about this when I get home later, okay? | 等我回家了我们再继续这个话题好吗 |
- All right. - Bye. | -好的-再见 |
You know the new associate Cary? | 你知道新员工凯里这个人吗 |
The one in the brioni? | 那个穿布里奥尼的家伙吗 |
What? I'm observant. | 干嘛我可是个非常善于观察的人呢 |
Yes, the one in the brioni. | 没错正是那个穿布里奥尼的家伙 |
He said to me, "may the best man win." | 他对我说"胜利属于强者" |
What exactly does he mean by that? | 那究竟是什么意思 |
What he means is something | 我想他应该是指 |
I thought we weren't making public. | 我们没对你坦白 |
What? | 坦白什么 |
Look, we only have one associate position open. | 听着我们只有一个副职的空缺 |
So we agreed to hire two applicants, | 所以我们打算同时聘用两个应聘者 |
And in six months decide which one to retain. | 然后在六个月之内决定谁去谁留 |
So this is a contest between me and Cary? | 如此说来我得和凯里一争高下了 |
It was either that or a cage match. | 说得再难听点儿这是场生死大战 |
I'm just happy your pro bono's going well. | 我只是希望你的法律援助案顺利 |
Visiting hours are almost over. | 探视时间快结束了 |
They said a visitor. | 听他们说有位探访者 |
I thought mom. | 我还以为是妈妈 |
I've been busy. | 我一直很忙 |
It's good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
I need you to sign some things. | 我需要你签几样东西 |
Okay. | 没问题 |
We didn't get everything we wanted on the house. | 房子里的东西我没能都拿走 |
It's a bad market to sell. | 市场不景气不好卖 |
I see that. | 我明白 |
We used most of it for your court costs. | 大部分费用都花在了你的诉讼费上 |
The rent will come out of my salary | 而我的薪水得用来支付房租 |
And the kids are going to have to stay in public school. | 孩子们也不得不去公立学校就读 |
How are they? | 他们怎么样了 |
Mother says that she's helping out around the house. | 妈妈说她现在帮着打理家务 |
They're good. | 他们都很好 |
Grace argues over clothes with your mother, | 格雷斯总会因为衣服和你妈妈争论不休 |
And Zach is using you to make friends at school. | 扎克也会利用你在学校交到朋友了 |
Which I don't know if that's a healthy thing | 我都不知道这该说是好事 |
Or something worse. | 还是坏事 |
Using me? | 利用我 |
Funnyordie has a skit about you. | Funnyordie网站上有关于你的片段 |
It's cool, I guess. | 我想对他而言这是件很酷的事儿 |
Here. | 瞧瞧吧 |
Alicia, I know this has been hard on you, | 艾丽西娅我知道这让你倍受煎熬 |
But you have to believe me. | 但你得相信我 |
I'm innocent... | 我是清白的 |
Of the abuse of office charges. | 关于挪用公款这事 |
You think I give a damn about that, Peter? | 你以为我会相信你的鬼话吗彼得 |
They were playing a tape in Grace's computer lab | 他们在格雷斯电脑室里放了一段 |
Of you sucking the toes of a hooker. | 你吮吸一个妓女脚趾头的录像 |
You think I care about the small print | 你以为我会在乎你们雇佣合同里 |
In your employment contract? | 那些附属细则吗 |
Come on, I was set up. the state attorneys... | 听我说我是被陷害的州检察官 |
Oh, come on, Peter. I don't want to talk...! | 得了吧彼得我不想再费唇舌了 |
I'm not going to fight. | 我不会和你吵架 |
I didn't come here to fight. | 我来这里不是和你吵架的 |
Mom says you're on a case. | 妈妈说你接手了一个案子 |
Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
The fake carjacking, right? | 是那个伪装劫车案吗 |
Who's the judge? | 法官是谁 |
Richard Cuesta. | 理查德·奎斯特 |
You're kidding. | 你不是在开玩笑吧 |
He hates me. | 他和我有仇 |
I know. | 我知道 |
Visiting hours are now over. | 探访时间到了 |
Visiting hours are now over. | 探访时间到了 |
You know there was something weird | 你知道这个案子有 |
about that case, don't you? | 些许蹊跷不是吗 |
The Lewis case? | 那个刘易斯案件 |
There was a rumor going around | 有流言称 |
That something got buried, pitted. | 有些证据被掩盖了埋没了 |
What? | 什么东西 |
Evidence | 证物 |
Or testimony. | 或是证词 |
I should go. | 我该走了 |
Hey, listen, | 听着 |
Thanks for playing the breadwinner for a while. | 谢谢你这么久操劳家计 |
It's not going to last forever. | 我不会让你永远这么辛劳的 |
The lawyers think the appellate court | 我的律师认为受理上诉的法院 |
Is going to hear my case. | 愿意听证我的案子 |
If they overturn it, everything goes back to normal. | 如果他们改判所有事情都会回到原样 |
It's time. | 是时候走了 |
Peter, | 彼得 |
It's never going back to normal. | 永远不可能回到原样了 |
As soon as the cops found gunshot residue | 警方一发现詹妮弗手中枪弹残留 |
On Jennifer's hands, they had their suspect. | 就断定她是嫌疑人 |
So what if they pitted everything else? | 那如果他们忽视了其他的细节呢 |
And what if they didn't? | 如果他们并没有忽视呢 |
Arguments are cheap. | 在这儿争论毫无意义 |
What's that? | 那是什么 |
Page one of the crime lab summary. | 犯罪实验室分析结果综述第一页 |
I was digging through discovery. Look at the top corner. | 我仔细看了才发现证据看左上角 |
Looks like a staple. | 看起来像个订书钉 |
It is a staple. | 确实是订书钉 |
And that's odd because...? | 这很奇怪因为 |
There's no page two. | 没有第二页 |
Why do they need a staple | 如果没有第二页 |
If there's no page two? | 他们为什么要用订书钉 |
You think the cops kept something out of the discovery | 你认为警方隐瞒了一些指向另外一个 |
That pointed to another suspect? | 嫌疑人的证据 |
Well, I think either they did or it would be helpful | 我认为他们做了要不就在法庭上 |
In court to imply that they did. | 暗示他们做了 |
Two days away from trial | 离开庭还有两天 |
And you're thinking of dropping the old strategy? | 你却想放弃原先的策略 |
Diane barely convinced a cat lady to acquit. | 戴安仅仅说服了养猫老妇被告无罪 |
So, a pickup truck is seen racing | 一辆卡车被人看到疾驰 |
Through a well-lit, empty parking lot. | 穿过灯光明亮空荡荡的停车场 |
How is a truck missed by that surveillance camera? | 一辆卡车怎么可能从监控摄像头下溜走呢 |
Mismarked surveillance tape. | 标记错误时间的监控录像 |
Yeah. | 有了 |
What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
Working. | 工作 |
These are better than subpoenas. | 这可比传票强多了 |
We just need to see how the surveillance system works, | 我们只需要弄清监控系统的运作方式 |
And we'll be out of your hair in five minutes. | 我们五分钟就可以搞定走人了 |
- Five minutes? - Uh-huh. | -五分钟-是的 |
Okay, it's down here. | 好的这里往下走就到了 |
Why did my husband fire you? | 我丈夫为什么要炒你鱿鱼 |
He accused me of working two jobs. | 他指责我干了两份活 |
Were you? | 你有吗 |
Oh, yeah. | 是的 |
See, the computer automatically records the surveillance. | 瞧计算机自动录下了监控记录 |
Marks it with date and time. | 并标注了日期时间 |
- Is that the night of the murder? - Yeah. | -那是谋杀当晚的录像吗-是的 |
I mean, even if the computer did mismark it, | 就算是计算机错误地标注了日期时间 |
I make an hourly tour of the lot, | 我在停车场巡视了一小时 |
And I didn't see no pickup truck. | 没有看到小卡车 |
Look, that's me. | 瞧那个人就是我 |
11:03, just before the murder. | 十一点零三分就在谋杀案发生前 |
Can we get copies of these? | 我们可以拿一份拷贝吗 |
Sure. | 当然可以 |
Lanie? | 蕾妮 |
Lanie?! | 蕾妮 |
What? | 什么事 |
Get me some disks. | 给我拿几个磁盘 |
All right. | 好的 |
Your machine spit out an extra one. | 你的机器多吐出一罐可乐 |
Would you like it? | 你要喝吗 |
Oh, what beautiful children. | 多漂亮的孩子啊 |
Two kids, two grandkids. | 一对儿女一对儿孙女 |
Hey, Lanie, how about those disks?! | 蕾妮那些磁盘怎么样了 |
Is he always so charming? | 他总是这么可爱吗 |
Oh, he's just a lazy mall cop. | 他只是个懒散的商场保安 |
He spends half the day surfing porn, | 他要花半天时间看黄色录像 |
And with night shift, | 而到了值夜班的时候 |
He can't get his skinny ass out of his chair. | 他就赖在椅子上了 |
I'm always waking him up in the morning. | 总是要我早上去叫醒他 |
Oh! Men. | 男人啊 |
I talked to Peter. He said you dropped by. | 我和彼得谈过他说你去看他了 |
I did. | 我去了 |
I'm glad. | 我很高兴 |
He's hurting in there. | 他在那里倍受煎熬 |
He's very brave. | 他很勇敢 |
But he's hurting. | 但他在受煎熬 |
He needs you to forgive him, Alicia. | 他需要你的原谅艾丽西娅 |
Jackie, | 杰姬 |
I spent 15 years doing his laundry, | 我给他当了15年的洗衣娘 |
Cleaning his house, | 打扫他的房间 |
Never asking a single question | 从来没有任何质疑 |
Because I didn't think I had to. | 因为我觉得没什么好质疑的 |
And he took everything I thought we had | 他带走了我们的全部共同财产 |
And he just put it out there for everyone. | 然后送给了每一个人 |
He didn't want that. | 他也不想的 |
The press... | 那种压力... |
Oh, Jackie, | 杰姬 |
Stop it, please! Peter wasn't thinking of us. | 别说了彼得根本没替我们着想 |
It takes time, Alicia. | 这需要时间艾丽西娅 |
Give it time. | 给他点时间 |
Any time I have right now is for them. | 我现在的时间都放在这些锅碗瓢盆上了 |
I want her dead. | 我想让她死 |
Me, too, just not quite yet. | 我也是只是时候未到 |
So why can't Zach and I just watch ourselves? | 那为什么扎克和我不能自己照顾自己 |
Honey, she's only here a couple of hours a day. | 亲爱的她每天只在这里呆几个小时 |
A couple very damaging hours. | 杀伤力极强的几小时 |
You'll heal. | 你能应付的 |
And change her ring tone. | 把她的来电铃声换了 |
Please state your name. | 请报出您的姓名 |
Cindy Lewis. | 辛迪·刘易斯 |
And you were married to the victim | 你嫁给被害人多久了 |
For how long, Mrs. Lewis? | 刘易斯太太 |
Two years until... | 快2年了 |
- Thank you. - And how would you describe | -谢谢-你认为 |
Your husband's relationship with his first wife? | 你丈夫和他前妻的关系如何 |
Well, most of the time it was fine, friendly even, | 通常情况下都不错甚至很友好 |
But after the last custody hearing, | 但在最后一次听证会后 |
Michael was pretty worried about Jennifer... | 迈克尔为詹妮弗而感到担忧 |
Objection, your honor. | 反对 法官大人 |
On what grounds? | 反对理由 |
Hearsay. | 无事实依据 |
Nice try, Mrs. Florrick. I'll allow it. | 理由不错福瑞克律师反对无效 |
Go ahead, Mrs. Lewis. | 继续刘易斯太太 |
Um, he was worried jennifer was intent | 他担心詹妮弗意图要 |
On getting sole custody. | 得到单方监护权 |
Thank you, Mrs. Lewis. | 谢谢刘易斯太太 |
Your witness. | 辩方律师 |
Now, Mrs. Lewis, you stated that Michael was worried | 刘易斯太太你说迈克尔担心詹尼弗 |
About Jennifer, yet in the week following... | 然而在接下来的一周 |
Objection, your honor. | 反对 法官大人 |
Sustained. | 反对有效 |
In your testimony, Mrs. Lewis, you claimed | 刘易斯太太你声称 |
That Jennifer wanted sole custody, | 詹尼弗想得到单方监护权 |
But isn't it true...? | 但是否... |
- Objection.- Sustained. | -反对-反对有效 |
Keep trying, Mrs. Florrick. you'll hit on it. | 继续试福瑞克律师你会问到重点的 |
Mrs. Lewis, | 刘易斯太太 |
Whose idea was it to have dinner, | 是谁提出去吃晚饭的 |
Jennifer's or Michael's? | 詹妮弗还是迈克尔 |
Michael's. | 迈克尔 |
So wouldn't that suggest | 这难道不能表明 |
That his attitude had changed towards...? | 他的态度已经有所转变了吗 |
Objection. | 反对 |
Sustained. | 反对有效 |
Thank you. | 谢谢 |
Clam down | 冷静点 |
Now, detective Briggs, the defense has referred | 布里格斯警官辩方提到案发当时 |
To three unsolved carjackings in the neighborhood at that time. | 在案发点附近有三起未破获的劫车案 |
- Are you aware of this?- I am. | -您知道此事吗-知道 |
So why didn't you consider this incident | 那您怎么知道本案 |
To be another in that series of carjackings? | 不是又一起连环劫车案呢 |
Firse of all are luxury cars | 首先被抢的都是豪华汽车 |
One LEXUS and two BMWs. | 一辆雷克萨斯和两辆宝马 |
The victim in this crime was driving a 2001 Honda, | 而本案被害人驾驶的是2001款的本田 |
And there was no clip on the fuel line. | 并且燃油管上没发现剪切的痕迹 |
This is what the carjackers did | 劫车者通常都会剪切燃油管 |
To force the luxury cars over. | 来使豪华车抛锚 |
That's right. | 没错 |
But in the case of the honda, the victim pulled over | 但本案受害人只是因为车胎漏气了 |
Because he had a flat. | 才将本田停在了路边 |
Yes, ma'am, there was a nail driven | 是的 女士 我们在车的前轮上 |
Into the front driver tire. | 发现一枚钉子 |
I see. now, why is this something | 明白了那为什么劫车者 |
A carjacker would never do, detective? | 就不会选用钉子呢探长 |
It would defeat the purpose. | 那只会适得其反 |
I mean, how do you steal a car with a flat? | 车胎都漏气了你还怎么偷车 |
Your witness. | 辩方律师 |
It's not going well, is it? | 情况并不乐观对吗 |
It's early. | 现在还言之尚早 |
Mrs. Florrick? | 福瑞克律师 |
Detective Briggs, what is "the pit"? | 布里格斯警官"坑"是什么意思 |
Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
In police circles, what is "the pit"? | 在警界"坑"是指什么 |
Objection, your honor. | 反对法官大人 |
On what grounds? | 反对理由 |
On the grounds that... relevance. | 理由是...引导证人 |
Well, let us see how relevant this becomes, Shall we? | 那我们来看看能引导到什么程度好了 |
Detective? | 警官 |
The pit... | "坑"是... |
The pit is police slang | 是警局的暗语 |
For evidence thought irrelevant at a crime scene. | 是指被认为与犯罪现场无关的证据 |
So when an officer's referring to dropping something | 所以如果说一名警官提到要将某样东西 |
In "the pit," or "pitting it," | 丢到"坑"里或是要让它变成"坑" |
he refers to what? | 他是指什么 |
Excluding it from the crime scene narrative. | 是指将这件东西从犯罪现场排除 |
But that only applies to irrelevant details. | 但我们排除的都是不相关的资料 |
We wouldn't exclude pertinent evidence. | 我们是不会排除与案件有关的证据的 |
Was anything pitted from the Lewis crime...? | 在刘易斯案中有没有证据被排除 |
Your honor, objection! | 法官大人反对 |
Evidence is logged in all the time | 证据一直都是登记在案的 |
That proves irrelevant to the discovery. | 这证明了新的发现与本案无关 |
It's not an intent to deceive. | 我这不是为了混淆视听 |
It's an attempt to decipher facts. | 只是想尝试解读真相 |
We don't even know if it is... | 我们并不知道这是否... |
And to blame the prosecution for not coming up with every | 我还要指责辩方没有提供任何一条 |
-Single possible detail?!- She's trying to build | -有依据的信息-她只是抓住案子 |
- A case on a staple...- okay, okay, Mrs. Florrick! | -的重点-够了福瑞克律师 |
None of this was in the first trial. | 这些内容都没有在初审的时候提出 |
Is it your intention to pursue a new defense? | 你是想提出新的辩辞吗 |
Yes, your honor. | 是的法官大人 |
Counsel's trying to mislead the jury. | 辩方律师是在试图引导陪审团 |
She's implying there was police corruption. | 她是在暗示一桩警界腐败案 |
Oh, shut up, Matan! | 闭嘴马坦 |
Is she right? That's the question. | 她是否说对了这才是问题所在 |
Did you bury something? | 你有没有隐瞒什么 |
We all know what's going on here. | 我们都知道这是怎么回事 |
Peter Florrick was a corrupt | 彼得·福瑞克是个腐败的 |
And convicted state's attorney. | 并且已经被定罪的州检察官 |
If evidence was buried, he buried it. | 即使有证据被隐瞒也是他隐瞒的 |
And now she's benefiting from his knowledge. | 现在她学到了她丈夫那手 |
Which still leaves you | 你拿来的材料 |
With some pages missing here! | 也是少了几页的 |
I'll give you till Monday | 我要你周一之前 |
To produce them | 把他们补齐 |
Along with any evidence they reference. | 还要呈上他们提过的所有证据 |
Then I'll rule on admissibility. | 那时我再进行裁决 |
And you, Mrs. florrick, | 至于你福瑞克律师 |
I'm not sure if you're being fed this stuff, | 这些东西我不清楚是别人给你的 |
Or you doing on your own, | 还是你自己找到的 |
But if it's the former, | 但如果是前者 |
You're walking a very narrow ethical line here. | 那你就是在铤而走险挑战道德底线 |
You understand that? | 你明白吗 |
Yes, your honor. | 明白法官大人 |
The directive was simple. | 指令很简单 |
Follow the strategy of the first trial. | 按照第一阶段审讯的套路就行了 |
Instead, you're pushing for evidence | 不过你得拼命去搜集那些 |
That might not even help your case. | 即使对你的案子毫无帮助的证据 |
I interviewed the first jury, | 我和第一陪审团会谈过 |
And they voted 11 to one to convict. | 他们以11:1的投票予以定罪 |
Excuse me. That's not true. It was evenly split. | 对不起不是这样的当时双方票数相等 |
No. Half the jurors switched their votes | 不有一半的陪审员改变了投票 |
When they couldn't get a troubled juror to deliberate. | 虽然没有全数通过就不能开庭 |
So, I used my judgement to change strategies. | 所以我运用了自己的判断力来改变策略 |
And was it your judgement not to update us? | 你的判断力就是不及时向我们反馈信息吗 |
She's a junior associate | 她只是初级助理 |
Who doesn't think she's a junior associate. | 却自视过高 |
Her husband was a state's attorney. | 他丈夫曾是州检察官 |
She lived in highland park. | 她过去住在高地公园 |
It's not just teaching an old dog new tricks. | 这不只是在训练一只老狗 |
It's teaching an entitled dog new tricks. | 而是在训练一只骄傲的老狗 |
Come on, Diane. The problem is she's catching evidence | 好了戴安关键是她在搜集那些 |
That you overlooked. | 被你忽视的证据 |
I've seen you mentor these women | 我知道你教导过不少女律师 |
Until they start competing with you. | 直到她们开始与你竞争 |
- And then you...- What? Excuse me? | -然后你....- 什么你在说什么 |
I say we reprimand Alicia | 我提议惩戒一下艾丽西娅 |
And put Cary in as first chair. | 任命凯里为首席律师 |
Thank you. | 谢谢 |
That's her, isn't it? | 肯定是她对吗 |
Sonia, can you...? | 索尼娅你能不能.... |
Alicia florrick's office. | 艾丽西娅·福瑞克的办公室 |
One moment, please. | 请稍等 |
Jennifer, pick up. | 詹尼弗接电话 |
Alicia. | 艾丽西娅 |
It's dog hair. | 是狗毛 |
The pitted evidence. | 被掩埋了的证据 |
I talked to a friend at the crime lab. | 我和一个取证室的一个朋友谈过 |
Gave me a preview of the evidence. | 他让我查阅了证据记录 |
A preview? | 记录 |
It's dog hair found on the victim's clothes. | 受害者的身上发现有狗毛 |
Cops pitted it | 警察排除了这点 |
Because they found dog hair at Michael's residence | 因为他们在迈克尔的住处也发现了狗毛 |
And thought it was the same. | 他们猜测属于同一只狗 |
But it's not? | 结果不是吗 |
It's from an Italian greyhound. | 那是只意大利灵提 |
Neither Michael nor Jennifer had greyhounds. | 迈克尔和詹尼弗都没养过这种狗 |
So also, a chemica on the hair... | 还有狗毛上有一种药剂成分 |
Alco ectolin... | 爱克托林 |
A lotion for muscle and joint pain. | 一种用于肌肉和关节疼痛的犬用药剂 |
That's the chemical number? | 那是化学元素号码吗 |
No, his cell number. | 不是他的手机号 |
I agreed to drinks. | 我答应陪他喝一杯 |
So we're looking | 所以我们现在要找的是 |
For an arthritic greyhound owner. | 一只患有关节病的意大利灵提的饲养者 |
We? I hear you're being bumped to second chair. | 我们我听说你被降为列座律师了 |
When? | 什么时候 |
End of tomorrow. | 明天下班 |
Cary's being transitioned in. | 凯里被提升了 |
And he'll go back to the first trial strategy. | 他会采用第一阶段审讯的策略 |
It's not a good year for him. | 他这一年坏运不断 |
The all-star point guard is currently suing | 现在这位全明星后卫又要 |
His ex-girlfriend for damages, | 控告他的前女友伤害罪 |
Hoping the judge can finally determine | 希望法官最终能裁定 |
Whether this case was fact or fantasy. | 这个案子是实情还是炒作 |
You know her simply as "Amber," | 你可能只知道她叫"安贝儿" |
The young woman who brought down | 是个曾使州检察官--芝加哥坏小子 |
Bad boy Chicago state's attorney Peter Florrick. | 彼得·福瑞克堕落的年轻女人 |
Though she says she wants to leave the scandal far behind, | 尽管她表示想把这件丑闻抛到脑后 |
Celebrity call girl Amber Madison | 但这位应召女郎安贝儿·麦迪逊 |
Has decided to write a memoir about her time with florrick. | 其实已决定要写一本她和福瑞克的回忆录 |
In this exclusive interview with Inside Edition... | 在内部的独家报道中... |
Do you really have to work? | 你真的还要工作啊 |
Yeah, ten more minutes. | 对还需要十多分钟 |
Zack, I need your computer. | 扎克我用下你的电脑 |
Mom, I just raised my wanted level. | 妈妈我刚升级了我的警告级别 |
Yeah, I'm happy for you, honey. | 好的宝贝儿我替你高兴 |
When Peter's father was on the illinois court, | 当彼得的父亲在伊利诺斯州法院工作时 |
He never brought a single case home, not once. | 他从来不把案子带回家一次也没有 |
He was a judge, Jackie. I'm a junior associate. Zach?! | 他是法官杰姬我只是初级助理扎克 |
I need you to play These two computer disks side by side. | 帮我把这两个盘放在一起进行对比播放 |
Can you set up my computer next to yours? | 能把我的电脑和你的放一块吗 |
Hey, how's your sister? | 你妹妹怎么样了 |
She still fighting with grandma? | 她还在和奶奶对抗吗 |
What is it? | 这是什么 |
It's video Of the night of the murder. | 这是凶案当晚的一个视频 |
Like faces of death? | 就是一些死者的遗容 |
Mom, I've seen worse. | 妈妈我看过更可怕的 |
You're adorable. | 你真可爱 |
I'm not. | 哪有 |
Yes, you are. | 是的你很可爱 |
Zach, freeze it! | 扎克定住画面 |
What? What is it? | 怎么了那是什么 |
It's proof. | 是证据 |
This is at 11:03 the night of the murder, Mr. North, | 诺斯先生这是谋杀当晚11点03分 |
And... that's you | 那是你 |
Making your hourly circuit of the lot, correct? | 在停车场每小时巡逻一次对吗 |
Yes, that's correct. | 是的 |
And you saw no pickup truck, no carjacker racing past, | 你没有看到小货车或劫车人跑过 |
Nothing the defendant Claims she saw. | 没看到任何被告宣称她看到的东西 |
That's correct. | 是的 |
Thank you. | 谢谢 |
Nothing further, your honor. | 没有问题了法官大人 |
Mrs. Florrick. | 福瑞克律师 |
Can we have the monitors in, please? | 请将监控录像拿进来好吗 |
Thank you. | 谢谢 |
State's attorney's here. | 州检察官来了 |
Now, Mr. North... | 诺斯先生 |
They're worried she's getting | 他们现在担心她会 |
The stuff from her husband. | 从她丈夫那学到些技巧 |
Here are three images. | 这是三个图像 |
The middle is the image of the surveillance from the 15th, | 中间是15号晚的监控录像 |
The night of the murder, | 也就是案发当晚 |
And the one over there on the left is the image from the 14th, | 左边是14号晚的录像 |
The night before the murder, and the one | 也就是案发的前一晚 |
On the right is from the 16th, the night after the murder. | 右边是16号的也就是案发后的第二晚 |
Can you see the dates on those? | 你能看到上面的日期吗 |
Uh, yes, I can. | 是的可以 |
So, as you said before, there you are | 按照你之前说的那个人是你 |
The night of the murder, at 11:03, | 当时是案发当晚的11点03分 |
Making your circuit of the lot. | 你在停车场巡逻 |
And... there you are the night before the murder | 这个则是你在案发前一晚 |
And the night after, doing the same thing. | 再看案发后第二晚你也在做相同的事 |
- It must get old. - Um, no, Madam. | -这肯定很闷-不会女士 |
My job doesn't pay as much as yours, but i still love it. | 我的工作没有你的报酬多但我爱它 |
Okay, good. | 很好 |
Now, Mr. North, | 现在诺斯先生 |
Let's fast-forward, shall we? | 我们快进一下可以吗 |
45 minutes...the night of the murder. | 案发当晚45分钟后 |
And there. | 那个 |
What do you see? | 你看到什么了 |
- Nothing. - No? | -没什么-没有吗 |
It's right there...maybe you | 就在那里也许你 |
Need to move in a little closer. | 需要靠近点 |
Oh, it's a shopping bag, it looks like a shopping bag. | 是个购物袋看上去像个购物袋 |
Actually, it is. | 事实上那就是购物袋 |
It's a plastic shopping bag. | 是个塑料购物袋 |
It was a very windy night that night, and it blew across the lot | 当晚风很大那塑料袋被吹过停车场 |
- At 11:48. - Your honor, objection. | -在11点48分-法官大人反对 |
- What does it have to do with anything. - Beats me. | -这与本案有什么关系-我也不知道 |
But I'm interested, aren't you, Mr. Brody? | 但我很感兴趣你呢布罗迪先生 |
Overruled. | 反对无效 |
Okay, so let's fast-forward the other two monitors | 好的那么我们将其他两个录像 |
The night before the murder and the night after the murder | 案发前和案发后的录像 |
To the same time code. | 快进到同一个时间点 |
Here's the 14th... | 这是14号的 |
And the 16th. | 这是16号的 |
What do you see? | 你看到什么了 |
Um... I don't know. | 我不知道 |
I think you do know, sir. | 我认为你知道先生 |
Either you have a plastic bag | 要么是你让一个塑料袋 |
Blow across your lot every night at 11:48, | 每晚11点48分被吹过停车场 |
Or these are duplicates of the same tape. | 要么这些就是同一卷录像的复本 |
No, it... | 不是的 |
It's not wh-what it looks like. | 不是你们看到的那样 |
I understand, Sir. | 我明白先生 |
You didn't willfully mislead the police. | 你并不是有意要误导警察 |
Yeah, that's correct. | 是的没错 |
No, it's just that it gets cold out there, and sometimes | 只是天越来越冷所以有时候 |
- You don't make the circuit of the lot. - Yes. | -你没去停车场巡逻-是的 |
So on the nights that you don't go out, | 所以当你不去巡逻时 |
You don't record the actual surveillance image, | 你就不录下当晚的监控图像 |
You set your computer up | 你将电脑设置好 |
To duplicate the night before, | 复制前一天晚上的图像 |
Just in case your manager checks in, | 以防经理检查 |
Is that correct? | 是这样吗 |
Yes. | 是的 |
Just so I'm clear, | 因此我确定 |
There is no recording the night of the murder, | 案发当晚没有录像 |
And you were never there to see or not see | 而且你也没在那看到或没看到 |
The pickup truck or the carjacker. | 小货车或劫车者 |
I'm sorry. | 对不起 |
Uh, yes. | 是的 |
No further questions. | 没有问题了 |
So, you're wondering whether demolishing | 所以你在想 |
The key prosecution witness | 推翻控方主要证人 |
Didn't just save your ass as first chair | 是否能保住你首席的位置 |
Nice work, by the way. | 干得好顺便说一句 |
Thanks. | 谢谢 |
But was that enough for reasonable doubt. | 但那的确足以进行合理的怀疑 |
You know what hurts you? | 知道是什么害了你吗 |
- Nail in the tire. - Yep. | -轮胎里的钉子-是的 |
And the old Honda. | 还有那过时的本田 |
It just doesn't feel like a carjacking. | 这感觉不像是劫车案 |
It feels like a murder Made to look like a carjacking. | 像是谋杀伪造得像劫车案 |
What if I don't fight it? | 如果我不进行辩护会怎样 |
What, agree that it was just a murder? | 什么承认这就是个谋杀吗 |
Then the jury needs a suspect. | 那么陪审团就会要你指出一个嫌犯 |
It's late. | 太晚了 |
It's like old times. | 就像以前 |
Evidentiary procedure. | 举证程序 |
The mock trial. | 模拟审判 |
You remember that? | 你记得这个啊 |
How could I forget? | 我怎么会忘呢 |
- Did we lose That one?- Yeah! | -那个案子我们输了吗-是的 |
Um, Mrs. Florrick, I just want to say congratulations. | 福瑞克夫人我只是想恭喜你 |
I heard you did well in court. | 听说你在法庭上表现很好 |
Thanks, Sonia. | 谢谢索尼娅 |
Sonia. | 索尼娅 |
Heading out? | 要走了吗 |
Yeah. I got a breakfast meeting with clients. | 是啊我和委托人约了一起吃早餐 |
What? | 怎么了 |
Something just doesn't seem right. | 有点儿不对劲 |
- Michael has dinner with his first wife.- Right. | -迈克尔跟前妻吃饭-对 |
He tells Jennifer he missed her, | 他对詹尼弗说非常想她 |
- Missed her all life together.- Right. | -怀念他们共度的时光-是啊 |
- What does Cindy think about it?- The second wife? | -辛迪会怎么想-第二个老婆吗 |
Cindy thinks some unhappy thoughts. | 辛迪会想不开 |
Jury liked her. | 陪审团会同情她 |
Get them not to. | 那就想办法让他们不同情 |
What did you get on Cindy's brother? | 辛迪的哥哥呢你查出什么情况 |
These are his employment records. | 这些是他的就业记录 |
Good. What about the lab report? | 很好尸检报告呢 |
Here. But they're gonna object the whole way. | 这儿不过他们会一直提出反对的 |
You'll need to just string together | 你得自己顺藤摸瓜 |
- Some implications.- Mrs. Florrick | -作出整理-福瑞克律师 |
You have a moment? | 有空吗 |
I don't think we've ever met before. | 我们从前应该没见过 |
I'm Glenn Childs. | 我是格伦·查尔兹 |
We've met. | 我们见过了 |
You know he's using you, don't you? | 你知道他在利用你对吧 |
Peter blames me for his downfall. | 彼得以为是我把他搞下台的 |
He's using you to get to me. | 所以利用你来对付我 |
How do you figure? | 你怎么想到的 |
Mrs. Florrick, please. | 福瑞克女士 |
He told you about the pitted trace evidence. | 是他让你追查被掩埋的证据的 |
Don't make yourself collateral damage here, | 别给自己惹祸上身 |
For your own sake. | 这是为你自己好 |
Mr. Childs, | 查尔兹先生 |
The day you leaked that sex tape to the press | 那天你把性丑闻录像带交给了媒体 |
And forced me to shield my children | 让我不得不挡着孩子们 |
From every cable news station that played it | 不让他们看到所有电视台节目里 |
In a 24-hour rotation, | 每天24小时的滚动播出 |
That was the day I became collateral damage. | 从那时起我已经有祸在身了 |
If you're worried about my husband, Mr. Childs, | 如果你担心的是我丈夫查尔兹先生 |
You've obviously never made a woman angry before. | 那您以前明显没有真正激怒过女人 |
Well, good luck in court. | 出庭好运 |
Mrs. Lewis, did you and the deceased | 刘易斯女士你和死者 |
Sign a prenuptial agreement? | 签过婚前协议吗 |
Uh, yes, for tax purposes. | 是的税务原因 |
So if the deceased were to divorce you, let's say, | 所以我们假设死者要和你离婚 |
In order to reunite with his first wife.. | 是为了和前妻重修旧好 |
Objection. | 反对 |
Sustained. | 反对有效 |
If the deceased were to divorce you, | 如果死者要和你离婚 |
You would be cut off from his premarital savings, | 你将无权获得死者的婚前财产 |
- Is that correct?- Objection. | -是这样吗-反对 |
- Relevance.- Sustained. | -与本案无关-反对有效 |
Move it along, Mrs. Florrick. | 请更换问题福瑞克女士 |
Mrs. Lewis, you stated in your testimony | 刘易斯女士您在证词中说 |
That you were in Miami | 案发当时 |
At the time of the shooting visiting family, | 您在迈阿密 |
So the police never suspected or questioned you of the murder? | 所以警方从未怀疑或询问过您 |
Of the murder? No, of course not. | 怀疑我是凶手吗对当然没有 |
What about your brother? | 那您哥哥呢 |
Objection! Your honor, come on, | 反对法官大人拜托 |
This whole line of questioning is a smokescreen. | 辩方律师的整个讯问过程就是个烟雾弹 |
Mr. Brody, why don't we wait | 布罗迪先生我们还是先等等 |
For a whiff of smoke before we call it a screen, please. | 等真的有烟雾出来再说这是烟雾弹吧 |
I'll allow. | 反对无效 |
The police never questioned your brother, | 警方从未询问过您哥哥 |
Isn't that correct, Mrs. Lewis? | 是吗刘易斯女士 |
Well, they had no reason to. | 他们没理由这么做 |
Because he lived in Miami? | 因为他住在迈阿密吗 |
Because Danny had nothing to do with this. | 因为丹尼与本案无关 |
Mrs. Lewis, the judge has admitted into evidence the buried... | 刘易斯女士庭上已经接受了 |
Strike that. | 留着吧 |
...the previously unreleased trace evidence. | 之前公布的证据作为本案的证据 |
He has also admitted into evidence | 同时也接受了 |
The crime lab's finding that these greyhound hairs were covered | 尸检出的一些意大利灵提的毛发 |
In a chemical compound called Alco Ectolin. | 上面有一种叫爱克托林的药物的残留物 |
Have you heard of this? | 您听说过吗 |
Sorry, the chemical? No. | 不好意思是一种药吗没听过 |
No, neither had I. | 我也没听过 |
It is a lotion. | 是一种外涂药剂 |
It is a lotion that is used at dog racing tracks to ease... | 是涂在赛狗身上用来缓解... |
- Objection. Not in evidence. - Sustained. | -反对跟证据不符-反对有效 |
And you might want to stay standing, Mr. Brody. | 布罗迪先生你最好还是起立吧 |
I have a feeling we're nearing your smokescreen. | 我有预感我们快看到你说的烟雾弹了 |
Mrs. Lewis, | 刘易斯女士 |
Isn't it a fact | 凶案发生一年前 |
That a year ago at the time of the murder, | 您哥哥在赛狗场工作过 |
Your brother worked at a dog track? | 这是事实吗 |
Objection! | 反对 |
Sustained. | 反对有效 |
No further questions. | 没有问题了 |
You're not just making this up? | 你还没喝呀 |
Come on it's still a lots of call tradition | 拜托喝之前还有一堆祝酒词呢 |
Your first jury trial-- shot of tequila. | 为了首战告捷敬你一杯 |
Let's go. | 喝吧 |
Okay. | 好吧 |
Yeah, I just made that up. | 我也干了 |
Sounded good, though,didn't it? | 声音真好听不是吗 |
How long do you think they'll stay out? | 你猜陪审团会坚持多久 |
Oh, I stopped guessing about juries a while ago. | 我很久以前就不猜这个了 |
How long were they out with your husband? | 他们让你老公等了多长时间 |
Six hours. | 6小时 |
You know what I don't get? | 我有点不明白 |
Why you stood by him. | 你为什么还支持他 |
I would've stuck a knife in his heart | 换了是我我会一刀捅进他心脏 |
I always thought I would, too. | 我一直觉得我也该这样 |
But when I heard about those other scandals, the other wives... | 以前我听到人们的丑闻想到那些老婆们时 |
I thought... | 我还在想... |
How can you allow yourself to be used like that? | 你们怎么能让自己这样被人利用 |
And then it happened, | 然后事情就发生在我自己身上了 |
And I was... | 我只是... |
...unprepared. | ...没有准备好 |
Hello? | 你好 |
Yes. | 好的 |
Thanks. | 谢谢 |
Jury's in? | 陪审团到了吗 |
Well, Mrs. Florrick, | 福瑞克律师 |
Chicago homicide has decided | 芝加哥杀人案已经决定 |
To reopen its investigation into | 重亲打开迈克尔·刘易斯遇害一案的 |
The murder of Michael Lewis | 调查记录 |
Detective Briggs, | 布里格斯警官 |
Doing an admirable amount of due diligence, | 做了一项令人钦佩的尽职调查 |
Has confirmed that Cindy Lewis's brother Danny | 已经确认辛迪·刘易斯的哥哥丹尼 |
Had access to his employer's pickup truck | 在案发的同一周 |
The week of the murder. | 钻进了他老板的小货车 |
And the dog hairs Admitted into evidence | 而那些已被采纳为证物的狗毛 |
Match those found at his workplace. | 与在他工作地点找到的相吻合 |
So our State's attorney, | 所以我们的州检察官 |
In his radiant wisdom, | 凭借着他光芒四射的智慧 |
Has decided to withdraw the charges against your client | 已经决定撤销对你客户的控告了 |
And pursue a case against Mrs. Lewis's brother. | 并且立案侦查刘易斯先生弟弟的案件了 |
Isn't that right, Mr. Brody? | 这样没错吧布罗迪先生 |
All I need is a yes or no. | 我只要听"是"或者"不是" |
Yes. | 是 |
Good. | 很好 |
Then we're done here. | 那我们可以结案了 |
Thank you. Thank you so much. | 谢谢你非常感谢 |
Hi, Jackie. | 杰姬 |
No, it just went a little late, that's all. | 没事只是晚了一点没事的 |
I made a pot roast, and I was wondering | 我做了烤肉我在想 |
If you were coming home for dinner. | 你回不回来吃晚饭 |
What? What did I say? | 怎么了我说啥了 |
Nothing. It's just that's what I always used to say to Peter. | 没事只是我过去也常常对彼得这么说 |
Are you there? | 你还在吗 |
Yeah, yeah. I just need to pick up a few things, | 在我只是还得去拿点东西 |
And I'll be home soon. | 很快就回来了 |
Jackie, I don't know if I've said this, | 杰姬我不知道我以前是否说过 |
But thank you... for stepping up. | 但是谢谢你肯做出改进 |
Of course I would. Why wouldn't I? | 我当然会这么做为啥不会 |
I'll see you soon. | 待会儿见 |
All right, then. | 好的 |
Good-bye. | 再见 |
Oh. Hey. Sorry. | 抱歉 |
I didn't know you were here. | 我不知道你在 |
Just a little office token. | 这是点小小的心意 |
You did great. | 你做得很棒 |
Thanks. | 谢谢夸奖 |
I did, didn't I? | 我做得确实不错是吧 |
Oh, one more thing. | 还有件事 |
Yes, sir? | 什么事 |
You've been made my second chair | 你已经是我的民事诉讼案件的 |
In the civil case. | 列座律师了 |
See you tomorrow at 9:30, staff meeting. | 明早九点半员工会议上见 |
I'll be there. | 我会准时出席的 |
Hey, it's me. | 是我 |
I'm sorry, you must be in bed, | 很抱歉你肯定已经睡了 |
But I just want | 我只是想说 |
The appellate court agreed to hear my case. | 高等法院同意重审我的案子了 |
I still can't believe it. | 我到现在都不敢相信 |
The lawyers think we have a really good shot at overturning this, | 律师认为我们翻案有很大胜算 |
And they're gonna make an official statement tomorrow. | 他们明天会做一个正式的声明 |
But, uh, I just wanted to tell you first. | 但是我只是想先告诉你 |
I'll see you soon. | 我会很快见到你的 |
I love you. | 我爱你 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“傲骨贤妻”