实习医生格蕾第1季第2集台词

实习医生格蕾第1季第2集台词

英文 中文
The seven years you spend here as a surgical resident 在这当担任外科住院医生的7年
will be the best and worst of your life. 将是你们一生中最美好和痛苦的7年
You will be pushed to the breaking point. 你们会被推向崩溃的边缘
Eight of you will switch to an easier specialty. 其中8位会转到更容易的专科
Five will crack under the pressure. 5位会在压力下崩溃
Two of you will be asked to leave. 2位会被劝退
Dr. Shepherd. We should pretend it never happened. 谢博德医生我们要装作什么都没发生
What never happened? You sleeping with me, 什么没发生过是你和我上床
Or you throwing me out this morning? 还是你今早把我赶出去
You're an attending and I'm your intern. 你是主治医生我是你实习医生
- Stop looking at me like that.- Like what? -别那样看我-哪样
Like you've seen me naked. 就像我没穿衣服
Your first shift starts now and lasts 48 hours. 你们第一次值班现在开始持续48小时
You're interns, grunts, nobodies, 你们是实习生小人物
Bottom of the surgical food chain. 在外科食物链的最底层
What are you doing here? 你在这干嘛
You and I are gonna have so much fun together. 你和我一起可有的瞧了
You know Meredith is inbred? 你们知道梅瑞狄斯来历吗
Like it's uncommon around here to be a doctors' parents... 父母是医生在这里很特别吗
Royally in bread. her mother is Ellis Grey. 不止如此她妈妈可是爱丽丝·格蕾
Shut up. the Ellis Grey? 天啊那个爱丽丝·格蕾
She's a living legend. 她是活生生的传奇
What's your name? 你叫什么
It's me, mom. Meredith. 是我妈梅瑞狄斯
All right. 好吧
We're gonna survive this, right? 我们会挺过去的对吗
It's all about lines. 一切都有关"线"
The finish line at the end of residency. 实习结束时的终点线
Waiting in line for a chance at the operating table. 排成直线等待进手术室的机会
And then there's the most important line... 还有最重要的一条线
A line separating you from the people you work with. 一条分隔你和同事的三八线
It doesn't help to get too familiar. 关系太好是没有帮助的
To make friends. 交朋友也是
You need boundaries between you and the rest of the world. 你需要分界线让自己远离尘世
Other people are far too messy. 其他人太过于复杂
It's all about lines. 一切都有关"线"
Drawing lines in the sand 在沙上画几条线
And praying like hell no one crosses them. 拼命地祈祷没人能穿越它们
Look, I'm sure you're very nice, 我相信你人很好
But I'm very particular about who lives in my house, 但我对室友比较挑剔
and you're just not right. 你就是不合适
Why? Look, I'm quiet. 为什么我很安静
No loud music, no parties. 没有吵闹的音乐没有聚会
Where were you when the challenger exploded? 挑战号爆炸时你在哪
The what? 什么
The space shuttle challenger. 航天飞机挑战号
Uh... I think I was in kindergarten. 我想我当时在上幼儿园
Exactly. No. 确实不行
Why do you put up posters for roommates 如果你不想要找室友
if you don't want roommates? 那你干嘛还要贴广告
I do want roommates. 我想要室友
We're together 100 hours a week. 我们一周有100个小时在一起
You want to live together, too? 你还想住一起吗
I see you bring bribes now, huh? 我看你带行贿品来了
I need a place to live. My Mom irons my scrubs. 我得找个地方住我妈居然熨我刷手衣
I have to get out of there. 我得搬出去
It's not a bribe. I don't think it's a good idea. 这不是贿赂我觉得这不是好主意
- I can put down last, first, and deposit.- It's totally a bribe. -我可以先付两个月定金-肯定是贿赂
I can cook, and I'm an obsessive cleaner. 我会煮饭而且很爱干净
No. I just want two total strangers who I don't have to talk to 不行我只想找两个陌生人不用聊天
Or be nice to, 或对他们示好
and it's not a bribe. It's a mocha latte. 还有这不是贿赂只是杯摩卡拿铁
George, you're running the code team. Meredith, take the trauma pager. 乔治去急救组梅瑞狄斯去创伤科待命
Christina, deliver the weekend labs to the patients. 克里斯蒂娜去把检查结果告诉病人
Izzie, you're on sutures. 伊兹你就去缝合吧
Dr. Bailey, I was hoping to assist you in the O.R. Today. 贝利医生我希望今天可以协助你的手术
Maybe, do a minor procedure, I think I'm ready. 也许能尽我微薄之力我准备好了
Mocha latte? 要摩卡拿铁吗
- If she gets to cut, I want to cut, too.- Yeah, me too. -如果她能我也想做-我也是
I wouldn't mind another shot. I mean, if everybody else is... 我不介意再试一次如果她们都能
Stop talking. 别吵了
Every intern wants to perform their first surgery. 每个实习生都渴望他们第一次手术
That's not your job. 这不是你们的工作
Do you know what your job is? 你们的工作是
To make your resident happy. 让你们的住院医生开心
Do I look happy? No. Why? 我看上去开心吗不为什么
Because my interns are whiny. 因为我的实习生很爱发牢骚
You know what will make me look happy? 你们知道什么能让我开心
Having a code team staffed, 去急救组报道
having the trauma pages answered, 去创伤科待命
Having the weekend labs delivered, 去报告检查结果
and having someone down in the pit, doing the sutures. 去给某位受伤的病患缝合伤口
No one holds a scalpel till I'm so happy, 在我开心起来前没人能拿手术刀
I'm mary freakin' poppins. 我现在郁闷着呢
Mocha latte, my ass. 送摩卡拿铁傻子都懂
Why are y'all standing there? Move! 为什么还站在那动起来
Seattle has ferryboats. 西雅图有渡轮啊
Yes. 是的
I didn't know that. 我以前都不知道
I've been living here six weeks. 我已经搬来6周了
I didn't know there were ferryboats. 都不知道这里有渡轮
Seattle is surrounded by water on three sides. 西雅图三面环水
Hence the ferryboats. 所以有渡轮
Now I have to like it here. 现在我不由得喜欢上这里
I wasn't planning on liking it here. 没想到会喜欢上这里
I'm from New York. 我来自纽约
Genetically engineered to dislike everywhere 天生就不喜欢任何地方
except Manhattan. 除了曼哈顿
I have a thing for ferryboats. 我想去坐坐渡轮
I'm not going out with you. 我不会和你出去的
Did I ask you to go out with me? 我请你和我去了吗
Do you want to go out with me? 你愿意和我出去吗
I'm not dating you, 我不会和你约会
and I'm definitely not sleeping with you again. 而且我绝对不再和你上床了
You're my boss. 你是我的上级
I'm your boss's boss. 我是你上级的上级
You're my teacher and my teacher's teacher. 你是我的导师我导师的老师
And you're my teacher. 你也是我导师
"I'm your sister, I'm your daughter." "你是我的姐妹你是我的baby"
- You're sexually harassing me.- I'm riding an elevator. -你对我性骚扰-我在坐电梯而已
Look, I'm drawing a line. 听着我在画条线
The line is drawn. 线画好了
There's a big line. 这是条很清晰的线
So, this line, is it imaginary 那这线是你想象出来的
or do I need to get you a marker? 还是要给你支笔画下来
We'lltalk later? 我们等会再谈
- Are you the surgeon?- Yeah. -你是外科医生吗-是的
We've got a rape victim. 我们有个强奸受害者
Better get in there. 最好进去看看
25-year-old female found down at the park. Status... post trauma. 25岁女性发现倒在公园里状态创伤后
She came in with a GCS of six. B.P. ...80 over 60. 送来时格拉斯哥6分血压80/60
Exam is significant for blunt head trauma. 检查显示脑后钝伤只主因
Unequalbreath sounds, right pupil is dilated, and she's ready for X-ray. 呼吸不均匀右侧瞳孔散大准备去照X光
Ready to roll? 准备好了吗
Hey! 听见没
Yeah. 是的
Call ahead to clear a C.T. Let them know I'm coming. 提前打电话去CT室通知他们我要来了
Load up the portable monitor. 装上便携式监护仪
Call respiratory for a ventilator. 通知呼吸科要台呼吸机
I'll get x-rays while I'm down there. 我一到那里就做X光检查
She's gonna spend a hell of a long time in recovery and rehab. 她要过很长一段时间才能完全康复
If she survives. 如果能活下来
What is she, like 5'2", 100 pounds? 瞧瞧她1米6的个45公斤吗
She's still breathing after what this guy did to her? 在被施暴后她还能活下来吗
If they catch the guy, they should castrate him. 要是抓住那家伙真该阉了他
See how shredded her hands are? 看她的手伤得多严重
She tried to fight back. 她试图还击
Tried to? Rape kit came back negative. 试图吗强奸检验呈阴性
She kicked his ass. 她揍了他一顿
So, we have a warrior among us, huh? 那么说她是位勇士了
Allison. 艾莉森
Her... her name is Allison. 她的名字叫艾莉森
Allison. 艾莉森
I think I may have found the cause of our rupture. 我觉得找到出血的位置了
What is this? 这是什么
Does anyone know what this is? 有谁知道这是什么
Oh, my God. 我的天啊
What? Spit it out, Grey. 是什么说吧格蕾
- She bit it off.- Bit off what? -她把它咬下来了-咬下什么
That's his... 那是他的
penis. 阴茎
She bit off his -- his penis. 她把他阴茎咬下来了
If she can fight the infection, she'll be fine. 如果她能过感染那关她就会好起来
It's all gonna depend on whether or not she wakes up in the next 72 hours. 这得看在72小时内她能否醒过来
Yeh,We should go to drink later. 我们等会儿去喝杯吧
You can tell me the long story 说说名医放弃优厚的待遇
of what makes a hotshot doc leave the big apple for Seattle. 来到西雅图的精彩故事
Short story, actually. 事实上很简短的
Your chief of surgery made me an offer I couldn't refuse. 你外科主任请我过来我不好拒绝
Richard asked you to come? 理查德请你来的吗
Yeah. Why? 是的怎么了
Oh, nothing. 没什么
See you later. 待会见
Do you know what the code team does? 你知道急救组是干嘛的
Saves lives. 拯救生命
I shock a heart, and someone lives to see another day. 我电击心脏某人的生命又能延续了
That's upbeat. 真鼓舞人心
It's a glass half full... 是个乐观的地方
Bambi, don't say another word till after the hunter shoots your mother. 小鹿斑比在猎人射你妈前别说话
I don't like you. 我不喜欢你
I have a B.A. from Smith, 我是史密斯大学文学学士
a PHD from Berkeley, 柏克莱大学的博士
And an M.D. from Stanford, 斯坦福大学的医学博士
and I'm delivering lab results. 而我却在发诊断结果
It's gonna take me all day to get through these. 这得花一整天才做得完
Then get started. 那就快干活吧
Oh, I wasn't complaining. 我没在抱怨
Intern was reassigned, so he's mine now. 实习生重新分配了他现在归我管
Have him shadow you for the day. 我让他今天跟你做事
Show him how i do things. 告诉他我的行事作风
Alex karev. nice to meet you. 阿历克斯·克莱夫很高兴认识你
You're the pig who called meredith a nurse. 那个叫梅瑞狄斯是护士的猪头吧
I hate you on principle. 我打心底里讨厌你
And you're the pushy, overbearing kiss-ass. 你就是那不择手段傲慢的马屁精
I, uh, i hate you too. 我也打心底里讨厌你
Oh, it should be fun then. 那接下来就好玩了
I'm dr. o'malley. i'll be running this code. 我是欧麦利医生负责这次抢救
What do we got? 什么情况
We have a 57-year-old male. he's asystole. 57岁的男性心脏停搏
Charging to 200, please. 充电到200焦
- We're charged.- Cleared. -已充-离手
All right, Mrs. lu, i'm dr. stevens. 好了卢太太我是斯蒂文斯医生
I'm gonna sew up your wound. 我来帮你缝合伤口
you're gonna need asix stitches. 你大概要缝六针
Are you allergic to any medication? 你对药物有过敏吗
Can you speak Chinese? 你会说中文吗
Please help me. 请你帮帮我
Oh, i'm sorry. l-i don't... do you speak english? 不好意思我不会你会讲英文吗
My daughter is outside.She is worse than me. 我女儿在外面伤得比我还重
I just hurt my arm. She was... 我只伤到手她就
Are you listen to me? 你有没有听我说啊
I'll find, um... does anybody here speak chinese? 我找人有人会讲中文吗
Hi. is the chief in? 你好主任在吗
He's on his way. is that it? 他在路上这就是那个吗
- Yeah.- Can i see it? -是的-我能看看吗
No. forget i asked. 算了当我没说
Meredith, it's good to see you. 梅瑞狄斯见到你真好
I heard your mother was leaving Mayo. 我听说你妈离开梅奥了[爱尔兰西北部]
She going back with the UN? 她打算回联合国吗
She's, uh, taking time off. 她正在休假
To write another book, I suppose 我猜她又打算出书了
Listen, so they said to bring this to you, so... 他们说把这个拿给你所以
- Yes, uh, for the police.- Right. -是的要给警方的-好
When did the police say they were coming? 他们说什么时候来
You know how slow they are. 你知道他们办事多慢
So she better take it with her. 所以她最好能随身携带
What? 什么
You have to take it with you. 你必须随身携带
Chain-of-custody rules. 这是证据监督链规定的
All medical matter in a rape 所有强奸案的医学证据
must stay with the person who collected it 必须由收集人保管
Until it's placed in police custody. 直到警方来接收为止
You collected the specimen, so you have custody. 你收集了这样本所以由你来保管
Custody of a penis. 保管这阴茎
Yes, until the cops come for it. 是的直到警察来接收
Ok. well, what am i supposed to do with the penis? 好的那我带着这阴茎要做什么呢
You have a disorder called multinucleate cell angiohistiocytoma. 你患的病是多核血管组织细胞瘤
It's not a cancer sarcoma. 这不是恶性肿瘤
It's very rare but minor. 这很罕见但不严重
You'll be discharged today, ok? 你今天就可以出院了好吗
- l-i don't need a surgery?- No. -我不需要做手术-是的
I'm not gonna die? i'm fine? 我不会死了我好了
Fit as a fiddle, or whatever. 非常健康就这样了
What's that? 那是什么
Don't ask. you don't want to know. 别问你不会想要知道的
I do want to know. really. 我就想知道真的
You really want to know? 你真的想知道
It's a severed penis. 是被弄断的阴茎
Ok. i didn't really want to know. 好吧我不是很想知道的
Why do i have to be the one who get hugged? 为什么老是我被别人拥抱
Because i don't do that. 因为我不做这事
Besides, you're the ovarian sister here. 此外你是卵巢姐妹啊
Did you call me an ovarian s? an ovarian s? 你刚刚叫我卵巢卵巢吗
Since when has the possession of ovaries become an insult? 什么时候拥有卵巢变成侮辱
Meredith's carrying a penis around in a jar. 梅瑞狄斯正拿着装着阴茎的罐子
oh, from the rape surgery? 是那个强奸的手术吗
Yeah, and it's not a jar. 是的那不是罐子
It's a cooler. 是个冷藏箱
Talk about taking a bite out of crime. 只谈医学别扯到犯罪
You ok? 你还好吗
Yeah. 还好
- Allison's shoes are...- what? -艾莉森的鞋子-什么
The rape victim, Allison, her shoes. 那个受害者艾莉森她的鞋子
I have the same ones in my locker, 我鞋柜里有双一模一样的
And i normally never wear them 我平常从不穿它
because they're not comfortable. 因为它穿起来不舒服
But today i did. 但是我今天穿了
And she was wearing the same shoes, 她也穿了同样的鞋子
And it's just... stupid, 这只是愚蠢的想法
And i'm tired, and forget it. 我累了当我没说过
You know what you need? 你知道你需要什么吗
No. 不行
It's sick and twisted. 这是很不好也不妥
We said last time was the last time. 我们说过上次是最后一次了
You've been doing it without me? 你背着我偷偷去了吗
Nancy Reagan lied. 南希·里根撒谎了
You can't just say no. come on. 你无法拒绝的来吧
Do you know what would happen if anyone knew? 你知道这事被人捅出去的后果吗
I'm doing it. 这事我做定了
You can come with me, 你可以跟我来
or you can stay here and be miserable. 也可以在这坐着继续郁闷
You are such a woman. 你真娘啊
That's a code. 急救组来的
I got to go. 我得走了
You are really cute. 你们真的很可爱
What are you doing in here? 你在这里干什么啊
There were no tests ordered, and the baby has a murmur. 你没有预定检查但这婴儿心脏有杂音
I know. 我知道
He turned blue. 他出现紫绀了
You're surgery,you're not authorized to be in here. 你是外科医生你无权进入这里
Do you know how much trouble you can get into for this? 你知道你会因这惹祸上身吗
Are you going to do any tests? 你打算再去做测试吗
It's a benign systolic ejection murmur. 这是生理性的收缩期喷射性杂音
It goes away with age. 会长大后会消失的
You're not gonna do tests? 所以你不打算做检查吗
He's not your patient. 他不是你的病人
He's not even on your service. 他都不是你管的
You sure it's benign? 你确定这是生理性吗
I'm a doctor, too, you know. you should get out of here. 我也是医生你该离开了
- You get a good case? - No, her. -拿到好病例了吗-不是是她
She won't let me sew her up. 她不让我缝针
My daughter is outside.Her head bleeds badly. 我女儿在外面头流着血
I wanna stop her bleeding, 我想帮她止血
but I don't know how. 但我不会
Can you just ask her what's wrong? 你能问问她怎么了吗
- No.- why not? -不行-为什么不行
Because i grew up in beverly hills. 因为我在比弗利山长大
The only chinese i know is from a Mr chow's menu. 我只认识周记饭馆菜单上的中文
Besides, i'm korean. 而且我是韩裔
Chief. 主任
So, you asked Shepherd to come to grace, huh? 是你邀请谢博德来圣恩的
He was an old student of mine. 他是我的老学生了
He left a manhattan private practice because you asked. 他因你邀请就离开曼哈顿的私人诊所
- Yes.- No other reason? -是的-没有其他的原因吗
Just a favor for an old professor? 只是帮老教授一个忙吗
It'll be years before i retire. 离我退休还有几年呢
Chief of surgery is mine. Chief of surgery is mine. 外科主任是我的外科主任是我
It was yours. now i'm not so sure. 曾是你的但现在我不确定
I am the best surgeon at Grace 我是圣恩最好的外科医生
with the lowest mortality rate. 我的手术死亡率是最低的
You can't just bring... 你不能带来
Now ask me why i'm not so sure about you. 问我为什么我不确定你能胜任
Ask me why. 问我为什么
Don't people get sick anymore? 人都不生病吗
I mean, how are we supposed to get any O.R. time 如果人们都好好的活着
If everyone's gonna just live? 我们怎么可能有机会进手术室
Look. 听着
I'll take ten, you take ten. 我拿十个你拿十个
Get in, get out. 尽快搞定
No smiling, no hugging, no letting them cry. 没有微笑没有拥抱别让他们哭
Just be quick about it. 快点就好
You're the one that's slow. 你肯定比我慢
I am not slow. you are slow. 我不是你才是
- You want to bet?- You're on. -想打个赌吗-好啊
- A comprehensive workup...- Did not reveal... -这次全面体检-不能说明
- Abnormalities- Your doppler was negative -有异常情况-你多普勒测试结果提示
for venous thrombosis so there's no need for chronic anticoagulation. 无静脉血栓所以没有必要进行长期抗凝治疗
...anticoagulation or an oral ibc.... 抗凝治疗或者是口头的
...the biopsy was positive... 组织检查的结果发现
...for a mixed anaerobic... 一个混合性厌氧
...non-group-a streptococci infection. 非A组链球菌感染
Your BUN and creatinine elevations had us worried... 你的血尿素氮和肌酐都升高了我们担心
...about rapidly progressive glomerulonephritis... 急进性肾小球肾炎
...which could signal autoimmune disease. 很可能是自身免疫病的信号
What does that mean? 那是什么意思
We're not amputating your leg. 我们不会给你截肢了
You keep your kidneys. 你保住你的肾了
Congratulations. you can go home today. 恭喜你今天可以回家了
Congratulations. whatever. 不管怎样恭喜恭喜
Congratulations.There's nothing wrong with you. 恭喜你身体无大碍
You're going to be fine. congratulations. 你会没事的恭喜
What's your favorite '80s group? 你喜欢的80年代乐队
- Queen. - No. -皇后乐队[70年代]-不行
- Twisted sister. - Oh! -扭曲姐妹[还是70年代]-天啊
It's not like there's a right or wrong answer. 这问题好像没有标准答案
The go-go's, Duran Duran, Eurythmics. [皆是80年代著名乐队]
Have a nice day. 祝你愉快一整天
You can go home today. 你今天可以回家了
Time to death 15:45. 死亡时间15点45分
Meredith. i've called every hospital in the county. 梅瑞狄斯我已经通知了本市所有医院
I don't know. Sooner or later, the guy that did this 现在不清楚做那事的家伙
Is gonna seek medical attention. 迟早会去找医疗援助
When he does, that penis you're 一旦他去了你手上拿的阴茎
carrying around is gonna nail him. 会成为有力的证据
- Where is her family? - Doesn't have any. -她家人呢-没有
No siblings? 兄弟姐妹呢
No. both parents are dead. 没有父母双亡
She just moved to seattle three weeks ago. 她3周前才搬来西雅图
Welcome to the city. 欢迎你来到这城市
Meredith, are you ok? 梅瑞狄斯你还好吗
Yeah, I'm fine. 恩我没事
I just have to do something. 我只是还有些事要忙
I have to go. 我要走了
All right. I'm going to sit with her. 好吧我就陪她坐会儿
Dr. burke? there's a baby up in peds. 伯克医生 儿科有个小孩
I saw him have a tet spell, 我看他紫绀发作
and i think i hear a murmur. 觉得我听到了心脏杂音
Hmm. Did peds call us for a consult? 儿科要我们去会诊吗
Acturally no, they're not doing anything about it. 实际上没有他们没有做任何
so, you want me to what? 那你找我干嘛
If you could just go up and look at him. 你能否上去看一下他
Not without a peds consult. 儿科不请会诊我不能去的
I'm a busy man, Grey, 我可是大忙人格雷
And there are rules. 而且医院是有规定的
Look, it's not like i'm the chief or something. 我又不是主任之类的人
You're hot. 你很正啊
You're drunk. Hold still. 你喝醉了别动
Wait. you're that... that girl from the magazine. 等等你是杂志里的那个女生
The red bikini. 穿红色比基尼的那个
Yeah, it was pink. I'm done. 对 是粉色的做完了
You can see the nurse outside now. 你可以去外面找护士了
You'd better get some help 与其在这里浪费时间
rather than messing around here 为何不去找人帮我啊
- is she crazy or something?- No, i don't think so. Ok. -她是疯了吗-不我觉得不是
Please. Please sit down. 拜托请你坐下吧
I really need to look at your arm. 我真的要处理一下你的胳膊
Ok. 好的
She was a child when I left her. 我离开她时她还很小
It's not a good place, 尽管那不是什么好地方
but we can make a lot of money. 但能赚到不少钱
What are you doing down here? 你在这儿干什么呢
Just sitting here with my penis. 就坐在这着陪我的阴茎
- What about you?- Hiding from alex. -你呢-在躲阿历克斯
I kissed derek. 我亲了德里克
You kissed derek? 亲了德里克吗
In the elevator. 在电梯里
Well, you kissed someone in the elevator. 好吧你在电梯里亲嘴了
I was having a bad day. 今天过得真郁闷
I am having a bad day. 现在还郁闷着呢
This is what do you do on your bad days, 看看你心情不好时做了什么
make out with Dr. mcdreamy. 就和美梦先生亲热
Well, 其实
You know, that and carrying around a penis 你知道拎着个阴茎逛来逛去
Just makes everything seem so shiny and happy. 只是让每件事变得充满喜感
George said Allison was wearing your shoes. 乔治说艾莉森和你穿一样的鞋
Yeah. 是啊
It's weird, right? 这挺奇怪的对吧
It's weird that you care. 奇怪的是你居然关心这事
I think it's weird. 我觉得挺奇怪的
Could i have security, please? 能请保安过来么
What do we got? 什么情况
- Take a look.- What? -自己看吧-什么
Let's get him to O.R. 1. You call the chief. 把他送到1号手术室你去通知主任
Let him know we got the rapist. 告诉他找到强奸犯了
I saw allison. 我看过艾莉森
You can't believe the beating that she took. 你无法想象她受伤的程度
And then to see this. 然后看见这个
Like that saying, "You should see the other guy." 有句话说"真相来自比较"
Why not attempt to reattach the penis? 为什么不尝试重新修复阴茎
Teeth don't slice. 牙齿切口不平
You can only reattach with a clean cut. 修复手术只能用于平整的切口
If she wanted to slice him off with a knife... 如果是用刀把他阴茎切下的话
Besides the digestive juices didn't leave much of the flesh. 而且唾液使活性肌肉组织所剩无几
Right, so what do we do? 正确那现在要怎么做
Sew him up minus part of the family jewels. 缝合减少生殖器的大小
And his outlook? 他之后会怎样呢
He'll be urinating out of a bag for a long time. 很长一段时间他将用尿袋排尿
Not to mention he'll never be able to have sex again. 更不必说他再也不能有性行为了
- Too bad.- Shame. -真倒霉-可惜啊
Let's all take a moment to grieve. 让我们为他哀悼一会吧
Clamp. 手术钳
Richard. 理查德
We got the rapist. 我们找到那强奸犯了
He stumbled right into the hospital. 他跌跌撞撞走到了医院门口
Yeah, i heard. 恩我听说了
- Listen, Burke...- Why? -听着 伯克-为什么
You really want to know? 你真想知道吗
I want to know when you stopped 我想知道什么时候起
thinking of me as your number one? 我不是你的首选接班人了
Richard, i do more in this hospital than... 我比其他医生都做得多
You do only exactly as much as is necessary. 你仅仅做了你份内的事
You never take an extra step. 从来没有多做一丁点儿
You never give an extra minute. 从来不多花一分钟
You're comfortable and arrogant 你工作起来得心应手但目中无人
And it doesn't impress me. 这是不会打动我让你做主任的
You want to be chief?Earn it. 想当主任吗努力争取吧
When are you free? 什么时候才可以
I'm sorry. i have patients lined up. 我很抱歉其他病人在等我
I don't have time. 我没有空
I don't understand you.I'm sorry. 也听不懂你说什么很抱歉
How could I make you understand? 我要怎么说你才能听懂
See you. 再见
- my head hurts.- Maybe it's a tumor. -我头疼-可能是肿瘤
You wish i had a tumor. 你巴不得我得肿瘤
Look. I'd rip your face off 如果可以参加手术
If it meant i got to scrub in. 把你的脸撕下来我都愿意
I've been suturing all day. 我一整天都在缝合
My hands are numb. 我手都麻了
At least you help people. 至少你在帮助病人
At least you get to practice freakin' medicine. 至少你还能精进医术
I had to send my chinese lady away. 我让那中国女士离开了
She was, like, camped out down there. 她就像要在这安营扎寨了
Oh, poor Izzie, turning away patients. boohoo. 可怜的伊兹把病人赶走了
The police can't send a crime-scene guy down for hours, 警方这几小时不能派犯罪科的人过来
So i have to spend the night with the penis. 我今晚要和这阴茎过了
Alex, don't say it. 阿历克斯别说话
It was too easy, anyway. 随便啦这也不难
Who here feels like they have no idea what they're doing? 这里有谁对所做的事一头雾水
Are we supposed to be learning something? 我们本不是来这里学习的么
I don't feel like i'm learning anything. 我觉得什么也没学到
Except how not to sleep. 除了学会不睡觉
It's like there's this wall. 我觉得这里有堵墙
The attendings and the residents are over there being surgeons 主治和住院医生都在墙那边做手术
And we're over here being... 而我们在墙这边在
Suturing, code-running, 缝合赶着抢救
lab-delivering penis minders. 送体检报告看管阴茎
I hate being an intern. 我讨厌做实习生
- Hi.- Hi. -你好-你好
- is he yours?- Yeah. -这是你们的吗-是的
- he's adorable.- Thanks. -他很可爱-谢谢
Oh, please 拜托
You are so out of line. 你太过分了
She says the murmur might not be benign. 她说杂音可能是病理性的
I think we should do an echo to check. 我觉得要先做个心脏超声看看
This is your career. 这关系到你的职业生涯
There really is no reason to get alarmed. 你们不必过于慌张
What's the problem? 怎么回事
If our baby is sick, we want him treated. 如果孩子有病我们希望及时治疗
- Now. - who said your baby was sick? -马上-谁说孩子有病
The surgical intern, who has no business on our service. 这位外科实习生她无权干涉我们的事
Who authorized you being here? 谁批准你过来的
- i was just... actually- i did. -我只是实际上-是我
Can you excuse us for a second? 抱歉请等我们一会儿
Dr. burke. 伯克医生
Are you messing with my intern, Dr. Kay? 你在欺负我的实习生吗凯医生
- No, Sir.- Give me the chart. -没有-把病例给我
There's nothing wrong with him.I checked. 他没有问题我检查过了
- Are you sure? - Yes. -你肯定吗-是的
You can guarantee he's fine? you're 100 percent sure? 你能保证他没事百分之百确定吗
- how sure are you?- i don't know, 75 percent? -有多确定-不清楚75%吧
Not good enough. he's my patient now. 不尽人意他现在是我病人了
That ok with you, Dr. Kay? 这样可以吧凯医生
- absolutely. - he can take our patient? -当然可以-他能带走我们的病人吗
He's an attending. 他是主治医生
Which means i can do whatever i want. 也就是说我想怎样就怎样
Mr. and Mrs. Johnson, 詹森先生和太太
I'm dr. burke, head of cardio. 我是伯克医生心脏外科负责人
We're going to run some tests and 我们会做些检查
Give you an answer within the hour 然后1小时之内给你们答复
- Grey. Excuse me. - yes, Dr. Burke. -格蕾来抱歉-好的伯克医生
I want an ekg, chest x-ray and an echo. 做个心电图胸部X光心脏超声
I don't have all day. 我时间紧迫
You're a busy man. 你是个大忙人
I'm a busy man. 我确实很忙
- Anybody else? - No. No more. -还有病人吗-没有了
I need a bed. 我需要睡一会儿
Ms. Lu? 卢女士吗
Ms. lu! 卢女士
Ms. lu, wait! Ms. Lu! What is it? 卢女士等等怎么了
Hello? 你好
Oh, my god. 天那
It's ok. it's ok. 没事的没事
I'll help, ok? 我会帮你的
It's deep. 伤口很深
It's deep. i need to clean it out. 很深我需要清理伤口
Machine broke in the factory. 工厂里的机器坏了
- It fall.- You speak english. -它掉下来了-你会说英语
Just... if you could come inside. 你可以进医院去吗
No, no, no inside. no... jail. 不不行不能进去监狱
Jail? she came inside. 监狱吗她进来过啊
She green card. me, no. 她绿卡我没有
You're illegal. 你是非法移民
That's ok. we don't have to tell them that. 没关系我们不说出去就行了
I just need to get you inside. i have to sew... 我只想让你进去我得缝
- No. No inside.- Please, i promise. -不不能进去-我保证没事
I promise you won't go to jail. 我保证你不会进监狱的
Just... it's raining. please come inside. 现在还在下雨请进来吧
Ok, ok, ok. 好好好
Not inside. 不进去了
Uh... wait here, ok? wait. 在这等好吗等我
I'll come back. I'll be back. 我一会儿就回来马上回来
- Well?- It's a birth defect. -怎样-是先天缺陷
Tetralogy of fallot with pulmonary atresia. 法洛四联症合并肺动脉闭锁
You're right. Book an O.R. for tomorrow 你是对的去预定明天的手术
Thank you for backing me up on this. 谢谢你这次帮我
Whoa. Wait. You were right. 等等这次你对了
But if you ever pull a stunt like that again, 但如果你下次再做出这种事情
Going to the parents behind a doctor's back, 背着医生去找病人家属
Trying to steal a patient from another service, 偷别的科室病人过来
I will make your residency here hell on earth. 我会让你的实习生涯生不如死
Three, four, five. breathe. 三四五呼吸
Charging to 200, please. 充电到200焦耳
Four, five. breathe. 四五呼吸
Damn it. 该死
Ok. You're all sewn up. 好了给你缝好了
That's pretty good. 缝得还不错
I could've done a better job if I'd had more light. 要是亮点的话我还能缝得更好
You might have a scar. 你可能会留个疤
It is good. 很好了
You're going to need to come back in five days. 五天之后你得再回来一次
I'm going to need to check the wound 我得再检查一下伤口
And remove the stitches 还要帮你拆线
Ok? 好吗
Here's my pager number on this card. 卡上有我的呼机号
Right here, ok? 写在这了明白吗
We'll meet right back here, ok? 我们就在这见面好吗
You have to come back. 你一定得回来
But you can't tell anybody 但不要告诉别人
That I helped you outside of the hospital, 我在医院外帮了你
Or I might lose my job. 我会被开除的
Understand? 明白吗
Yes. Come back and don't tell. 是的回来不告诉别人
Yes.
Ok, that's it. I'm done. You can go. 好了结束了你可以走了
I'll see you in five days. 五天后再见
See you. 再见
She is my only family. 她是我唯一的亲人
You're really a good person. 你真是大好人
You are also an awesome doctor. 你也是位好医生
Thank you very much 非常感谢你
Thank you. 谢谢
- Do you think I'm too confident?- No. -你觉得我自傲吗-不
Don't lie. 别撒谎
You are my boss. 你是我上司
All right, then. 好吧
Anything you say in the next 30 is free. 接下来30秒你可以畅所欲言
Starting now 开始计时
I think you're cocky, arrogant, bossy and pushy. 我觉得你骄傲自大专横跋扈爱出风头
You also have a god complex. 你还有些自恋
You never think of anybody but your damn self 从不为别人着想除了你自己
- But... - What?I still have 22 more seconds. I'm not done. -但是-怎么还剩22秒我还没说完呢
I need a drink, a man or a massage. 我需要酒男人或者按摩
Or a drunken massage by a man. 或者喝醉了再找个男人给我按摩
What's wrong with you? 你怎么了
I lost five patients on the code team today. 急救组今天死了5个病人
I feel like the angel of death. 我就像死神
George, 95 percent of all code patients can't be revived. 乔治急救组95%的病人都救不活的
Most of them are seriously dead before you even get there. 大多数病人你还没赶到就已经死了
What? 什么
Why didn't you tell me that when I was going on and on 我在幻想多美好的时候
About how great it was going to be? 你怎么不告诉
Because... 因为
...You're George and I'm Cristina. 你是乔治我是克里斯蒂娜
His heart surgery is scheduled for the morning. 他的心脏手术安排在明天上午
I really did think I was right, you know? 我真以为我是对的知道吗
I know. 我知道
We almost never are. 我们几乎从没对过
We're interns. 我们是实习生
We're not supposed to be right. 我们就该是错的
And when we are, it's completely shocking. 当我们正确时就会完全令人震惊
Are you? 你是不是
I mean, being an intern, do you feel? 做个实习医生你会不会也觉得
Terrified. 害怕
100 percent of the time. 每时每刻
Good. It's not just me. 太好了不只是我这样
No. 当然不是
How is she? 她怎么样了
No change. 还是那样
- Have you been here all night?- Mm-hmm. -你在这待了一整晚吗-是的
Yep. You know, I have four sisters. 对你知道么我有四个姐妹
Very girly. Tons of kids. 都很温柔有一大堆孩子
If I was in a coma, they'd all be here. 如果我昏迷了她们都会守在这
I'd want them here. 我会希望她们在这
Having no one? 没人守着
Can't imagine that. 无法想象
I can. 我能
What about your mother? 你妈妈呢
She'd be here ordering all the surgeons around. 她肯定会把所有的外科大夫叫过来
She'd fly these cowboys in from Prague 她甚至会从布拉格空运些高级设备
To do these amazing medical procedures. 用来做这些惊人的手术
That's true. 确实
I do have my mother. 我还有我妈妈在
So we're kissing, but we're not dating? 我们接吻了但没谈恋爱
I knew that was going to come up. 我就知道早晚会说这事的
Don't get me wrong. I like the kissing. 别误会我我喜欢那个吻
I'm all for the kissing. 我完全赞成接吻
More kissing, I say. 我想说更多次接吻
I have no idea what that was about. 我不知道那意味着什么
Is it gonna happen again? 下次还会发生吗
Because if it is, I need to bring breath mints. 如果有我就得带上薄荷糖
- Put a condom in my wallet. - Shut up now. -在钱包里放个套套-住嘴
There's this baby up in the nursery. 育婴室有个婴儿
He's brand-new. 他刚来到这个世界
No one's neglected him or damaged him yet. 没有人忽视他也没有人伤害他
How do we get from there to here? 我们怎么变成现在这样的
She's wearing my shoes, 她和我穿一样的鞋
Someone's beat the crap out of her 某人把她蹂躏成那样
And she's got nobody. 她却孤身一人
Her ICP's doubled. Get OR! 她颅内压升高快订手术室
Prep for craniotomy. 准备开颅手术
Let's hang a mannitol. Take a blood gas. 甘露醇全速静点急检个血气分析
I, uh, had to leave her skull flap off 我只能让她的颅腔开着
Until the pressure in her brain goes down. 直到她颅内压降下来
She's not going to make it, is she? 她撑不过去了是吗
She's going to be fine. 她不会有事的
If she ever wakes up. 要是她能醒来
If she ever wakes up. 要是她能醒来
Dr. Burke, I'm off at 6 伯克医生我6点下班
When we get the drink we talked about? 之前说好了什么时候去喝杯
- I don't think so.- What about tomorrow night? -算了吧-明天晚上呢
Shepherd, you should know that 谢博德你应该知道
Richard promise the chief to both of us 理查德都答应给我们做下任主任
But you knew that already. 你已经知道了
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. 亲近你的朋友更要亲近你的敌人
You're not the enemy. 你不是敌人
You're just the competition. 你只是竞争对手
So here is where you have the signature 把你的名字签在这
and down here the initials 首字母大写
Ok. 知道了
It just says that the, um... the... 就说那个呃
Penis. 阴茎吗
Look, I'm a doctor. 我是医生
I mean, it shouldn't be weird to say this. 说那词应该不足为奇的
It's just that I used to change her diapers. 只是因为我以前还给她换过尿布
I get it. 我明白
It just says that it was never out of your sight. 文件就是说你没让它离开你半步
- Here you go. One penis.- Yeah. -给你吧一个阴茎-好
Officer. 给你长官
We'll use a median approach 我们开正中口
For a transventricular repair with a right ventriculotomy. 做右心室切开术和心室修补
Let's open him up. Ok. 开胸吧
Fifteen blade, please. 15号手术刀
- Grey?- Yes, sir? -格蕾-到
Go scrub in. 准备参加手中
When we're finished cracking the baby's chest, 我们打开胸腔后
I'll let you hold the clamp. 你来拉钩
Seriously? 真的吗
Don't make me change my mind. 不要让我改变主意
I'm going. 我去准备
I have good news and bad news. 我有些好消息和坏消息
Good news is Dr. Bailey stopped your bleeding. 好消息是贝利医生帮你把血止住了
The bad news is we're giving your penis to the cops. 坏消息是我们把你阴茎交给警方了
Have a nice life. 生活愉快
The results of your labs are clean. 您的检测结果显示没问题
The tumor is benign. You can go home today. 肿瘤是良性的您今天就可以回家了
At some point, you have to make a decision. 某些时刻你必须做出决定
Boundaries don't keep other people out. 界线并不能把他人拒之门外
They fence you in. 却把你困住了
Life is messy. 生活一团糟
That's how we're made. 这就是我们所做的
Ok, fine, George and Izzie, 行了好吧乔治伊兹
You can move into the house. 你们可以搬进来
- Yes!- I can't believe you caved! -太棒了-不敢相信你妥协了
Thank you. 多谢
Yes! 太好了
I can't believe I caved. 真不敢相信我妥协了
I blame the babies. 都怪这些婴儿
They make you toxic. 让你神志不清
So you can waste your life drawing lines... 你可以把人生浪费在划定界线上
... Or you can live your life crossing them. 也可以跨越它们好好生活
Welcome back. 欢迎回来
But there are some lines... 但有些界线
So, it's intense. 那事会很刺激的
This thing i have for ferryboats, I mean. 我是指渡船的事
... That are way too dangerous to cross. 跨过它们实在太危险了
I'm so taking the stairs this time. 我这次就走楼梯吧
No self-control. 没有自制力
It's sad. Really. 真可悲可悲啊
Here's what I know. 我知道的是
If you're willing to take the chance... 如果你愿意碰碰运气
... the view from the other side... "线"的另一边风景
... is spectacular. 令人惊叹

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“实习医生格蕾”

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剥皮案震惊了整个滨河市,随后出现的几起案子,更是在滨河造成了极大的恐慌,老刑警刘岩,带你破解...
    沈念sama阅读 203,324评论 5 476
  • 序言:滨河连续发生了三起死亡事件,死亡现场离奇诡异,居然都是意外死亡,警方通过查阅死者的电脑和手机,发现死者居然都...
    沈念sama阅读 85,303评论 2 381
  • 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 150,192评论 0 337
  • 文/不坏的土叔 我叫张陵,是天一观的道长。 经常有香客问我,道长,这世上最难降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 54,555评论 1 273
  • 正文 为了忘掉前任,我火速办了婚礼,结果婚礼上,老公的妹妹穿的比我还像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他们只是感情好,可当我...
    茶点故事阅读 63,569评论 5 365
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 48,566评论 1 281
  • 那天,我揣着相机与录音,去河边找鬼。 笑死,一个胖子当着我的面吹牛,可吹牛的内容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,决...
    沈念sama阅读 37,927评论 3 395
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 36,583评论 0 257
  • 序言:老挝万荣一对情侣失踪,失踪者是张志新(化名)和其女友刘颖,没想到半个月后,有当地人在树林里发现了一具尸体,经...
    沈念sama阅读 40,827评论 1 297
  • 正文 独居荒郊野岭守林人离奇死亡,尸身上长有42处带血的脓包…… 初始之章·张勋 以下内容为张勋视角 年9月15日...
    茶点故事阅读 35,590评论 2 320
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相恋三年,在试婚纱的时候发现自己被绿了。 大学时的朋友给我发了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃饭的照片。...
    茶点故事阅读 37,669评论 1 329
  • 序言:一个原本活蹦乱跳的男人离奇死亡,死状恐怖,灵堂内的尸体忽然破棺而出,到底是诈尸还是另有隐情,我是刑警宁泽,带...
    沈念sama阅读 33,365评论 4 318
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F岛的核电站,受9级特大地震影响,放射性物质发生泄漏。R本人自食恶果不足惜,却给世界环境...
    茶点故事阅读 38,941评论 3 307
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一处隐蔽的房顶上张望。 院中可真热闹,春花似锦、人声如沸。这庄子的主人今日做“春日...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 29,928评论 0 19
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我抬头看了看天上的太阳。三九已至,却和暖如春,着一层夹袄步出监牢的瞬间,已是汗流浃背。 一阵脚步声响...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 31,159评论 1 259
  • 我被黑心中介骗来泰国打工, 没想到刚下飞机就差点儿被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道东北人。 一个月前我还...
    沈念sama阅读 42,880评论 2 349
  • 正文 我出身青楼,却偏偏与公主长得像,于是被迫代替她去往敌国和亲。 传闻我的和亲对象是个残疾皇子,可洞房花烛夜当晚...
    茶点故事阅读 42,399评论 2 342

推荐阅读更多精彩内容