This challenge will make you stronger.
这个挑战会让你更强大
You will get through to the other side.
你会到达另彼岸
Look for the gifts in this situation.
在这种情况下寻找礼物
When pressure is applied to coal it transforms into glittering diamonds.
当压力施加在煤炭上时,它就会变成闪闪发光的钻石。
We are similarly tested at points on our soul journey so our hearts can let in more love, our wisdom can deepen and we can rise higher into our light.
同样,我们的灵魂之旅也会受到同样的考验,所以我们的心可以放进更多的爱,我们的智慧可以加深,我们可以上升到更高的光中。
You may be facing a challenge, be grieving for a loved one or have had your heart broken.
你可能会面临挑战,为你所爱的人伤心,或者让你心碎。
You may be feeling scared and alone.
你可能感到害怕和孤独。
Call on the unicorns to hold you, love you and support you.
呼唤独角兽拥抱你,爱你,支持你。
Let them carry you on their backs as you go through this deep initiation.
让他们背着你,当你经历这深深的开始。
Let yourself grieve or feel vulnerable for as long as you need to in order to fully heal.
允许自己悲伤或感到脆弱以便于完全的疗愈。
Know that you do have the strength to come through on the other side and you will.
知晓自己有力量达到彼岸并且你会达到的。
You have been through many trials in many lifetimes - and you have prevailed through all of them.
生命历程中你已经经历了许多考验——并且你已经战胜了所有这些。
When you are ready, look for the hidden gift in this experience and the reason your soul called it in for you at this time.
当你准备好了,寻找这个经历中隐藏的礼物和你的灵魂此时为你召唤它的原因。
Know that just like that piece of coal, you will emerge from this experience glittering and bright, like a diamond.
要知道,就像那块煤,你会从这次经历中闪闪发光,像一颗钻石。