I never had thatmany friends growing up
从小到大,我就没有多少朋友
so I learned to be
所以我学着去
okay with
好好地
just me, just me, just me, just me
与自己、自己、自己、自己为友
and l'll be fine on the outside
如此一来,只身一人在外的我也将会一切安好
I like to eat inthe school by myself
我喜欢独自一人在学校进餐
anyway
无论如何
so l'll just stay
因此我只会伫立
right here, right here, right here, right here
在这、在这、在这、在这儿
and I'II be fine on the outside
这样一来,只身一人在外的我也将会一切安好
so I just sit in my room after hours with themoon
所以我在放学后只安坐于只有月亮相伴的寝室
and think of who knows my name
然后沉思:有谁知晓我的名字?
would you cry if I died?
如果我死了,你会为我哭泣吗?
would you remember my face?
你还会记得我的音容吗?
so I left home, I packed up and I moved
因此,有一天,我离开了家,带上重要的东西,往别处进发
far away
去到了一个很远
from my past one day
离我的过去很远的地方
and I laugh, I laugh, I laugh, I laugh
然后我笑了、笑了、笑了、笑了
I sound fine on the outside
我聆听到了外面世界的美好
ha ha ha~ha…
哈~~~~~~
sometimes I feello st, sometimes I'm confused
我时而感到迷茫,时而感到困惑
sometimes I find
时而发现
that I am not alright
自己的所作所为并不是完全正确
and I cry, and I cry, and I cry...
之后,我哭了、哭了,任凭怎样也止不住......
ha ha ha~ha...
哈~~~~~~
so I just sit inmy room after hours with the moon
因此我在放学后只安坐于只有月亮相伴的寝室
and think of who knows my name
然后沉思:有谁知晓我的名字?
would you cry if I died?
如果我死了,你会为我哭泣吗?
would you remember my face?
你还会记得我的音容吗?