生活的残忍不在于它的蛮横霸道,而是它总会来挑战你那些旧有的理解。它会告诉你:你又想错了。
插画师Alex Noriega在工作受挫后感到迷茫不安,就用图文记录了一些生活体悟。网友们都爱极了这些颇有哲理的画,希望你也能从这些插画中获得温暖和力量~
Don’t push your friends into your stuff... Let them find it and like it if they want to.
不要强迫你的朋友爱你所爱,除非他们自己愿意。
No one cares about the two weeks you “lived” in America/ Europe/Asia... Stop bragging about it.
不要吹嘘你只是“路过”的地方,没人在意你的那些所谓经验之谈。
Good imagination is a sign of great intelligence.
想象力是件非常重要的事。
Always be yourself, unless you’re an arrogant bastard.
除非你是个十足的混蛋,要不然的话,最大程度地坚持做自己。
Being successful means something different to each person... Respect that.
成功对于每个人的意义都是不一样的,要尊重这一点。
Things that are hard to say, are usually the most important.
最重要的事往往难以说出口。
Sometimes, “fuck you” is the beat answer. But not always... Sadly.
实在受不了了的时候,那就去他妈的。
Your salary doesn’t determine how good of a person you are.
金钱收入多少,并不能定义一个人的好坏。
It’s OK to change your mind about people and things in your life... Just try to make sense.
不要局限于经验,不要害怕重新认识生活中的人和事。
Someday you will miss today.
总有一天,你会特别怀念现在的自己。
Don’t spread your anger all over the Internet, it’s stupid and everyone can tell you do it because you have a small dick.
不要做网络喷子,在别人眼里你和僵尸没有区别。
Always wear nice underwear, you never know when you might get lucky on need a doctor.
内衣买好点的,你早晚会知道它的意义。
No one’s really keeping track of how many times you screw up... so chill the fuck out.
不必老是纠结自己过去犯得错误。
Don’t complain about your life because you don’t have the car or house that you wanted... Being unlucky means something else.
不要因为没车没房抱怨生活,多得是比你不幸的人。
People who try harder to look tough, usually are the ones that need more affection.
看似很坚强的人,也许藏着一颗脆弱的心。
Some of the most interesting people I know, don’t know what to do with their lives.
很多在我看来非常有趣的人,常常意识不到自己的有趣。
Thinking too much about a problem won’t make it necessarily easier to solve.
光想不做,事情是不会解决的。
It’s good to have big hopes and expectations but keep them logical...
野心和梦想总没错,但也要懂得脚踏实地。
Fun is a relative concept.
快乐是相对的。
Over analyzing will lead you to the wrong conclusions.
多虑容易失去很多乐趣,甚至导致错误的结论。
Don't take yourself too seriously.
别太把自己当回事。
You can’t get rid of your fears... But you can learn to live with them.
你可能无法战胜恐惧,但你可以试着和他们和平共处。
You don't need anyone's permission to do what you feel is right.
你认为对的事,就去做吧,没有必要去得到他人的允许。
You are not as weird as you think you are... Everyone feels a little different than the rest.
你并不像你想象的那样特别,每个人都觉得自己与众不同。
There will always be prettier and uglier people than you. Accept it and move on.
这个世界上,多得是比你丑和比你美的人。
Find someone with whom you can laugh about everything and the rest will be fine.
找一个有共同笑点的人比什么都重要。
Surround yourself with things and people that inspire you.
选择那些可以给你带来正能量的人和事。
Things are just things. Don’t get too attached to them.
不要花费太多感情在一些虚无的东西上,比如社交软件。
"Hello" is the most powerful word against loneliness.
当你孤独的时候,试着主动跟人打招呼。
Being normal is probably the lamest thing you can try to be.
没有什么事情比成为一个平庸的人更糟的了。
Fashion and trends are bullshit. Don’t let them fool you.
时尚流行都是狗屎,不要让它们左右你的审美。
Save some time to be lazy. It’s good for you.
偶尔做个“废人”没什么不好。
No brand is your friend.
不要成为名牌的奴隶。
Your family problems aren’t yours.
家庭的错不是你的问题(但也不要把一切不如意都怪罪于原生家庭)。
People who only call you when they need something aren’t your friends.
只在需要的时候找你的人,不是真正的朋友。
Women are as horny as men. They just hide their boners better.
女人和男人一样好色。
Hide nothing and you’ll have nothing to hide.
不要让自己的人生空无一物。
Stay open to new things.
拥有保持好奇心。
Sleeping is the healthiest thing you can do without doing anything.
睡眠可以拯救一切。
You’re not especially lazy... You’re just a mammal.
当你觉得自己懒得出奇的时候,学着安慰自己,哺乳动物都这样。
Work as slowly as you can, but pretend it’s impossible to work any faster.
慢……慢……拖……拉……做事,但假装不可能更快。