囧男窘事第1季第6集中英台词整理和单词统计

囧男窘事第1季第6集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
Now you're looking at a man that's getting kinda mad 小炯最近很抓狂
I had lots of luck but it's all been bad 天天霉运一箩筐
No matter how I struggle and strive, 发奋努力白劳碌
I'll never get out of this world alive 老天从来不赏光
Bashko's hairy daughter 老巴的毛绒闺女
- Oh, hey, Bashko. - Hello, my friend Tim. -你好老巴-好啊老友小炯
I am here to fix toilet. 我是来通厕的
- That's good. - And I brought someone with me today-- -那很好-我今天还带了帮手喔
my daughter... 就是我的女儿
Blobsnark. 小白
- Hello, Tim. - Wow. -小炯好啊-哇
Pleasure to meet you. 幸会
Wow, you guys look startlingly similar. 你们俩个看起来简直一个模子里印出来的
完整版请点击
Yes. 那可不
She has her mother's eyebrow, 她的眉毛像她妈妈
but she has my face, my neck, 但她的脸和脖子像我
all my hair... 头发也遗传了我的
- All the good stuff. - Yes. -爸爸身上的好基因都遗传了-是的
Anything you can grab onto. 你能数出来的她都有
囧男窘事高频词统计

囧男窘事高频词
Daddy is training me to be superintendant. 爸爸正培养我成为他的接班人
- Nice. - When I grow up, -不错嘛-我长大之后
I'm going to fix toilets and kill rats 我就要继承通厕大业杀老鼠拖地板
and mop, just like him, the chip on block. 就像老爸这样成为这个街区的灵魂人物
That's nice, I guess. That's your dream? 听起来不错这是你的梦想吗
Dream? Well, no. 梦想才不是呢
Uh, but Papa says I was born to clean toilets. 但爸爸说我是为通厕而生的
- You told her that? - Yes. -你这么教育她的吗-是啊
No, Blobsnark, you can do anything in life. 不小白你可以做任何你想做的事
You just have to believe in yourself. 只要相信自己就可以了
What is this you speak of? 你这话什么意思呢
- Tim! - Believing in yourself. -小炯-相信自己
Don't fill Blobsnark's head 别把那些乱七八糟的想法
- with crazy ideas. - Why? -教给小白-为什么
Blobsnark loves fixing toilets 小白喜欢通厕和拖地
and mopping and taking her nails and going at the grout 也喜欢在下水道中掏屎掏尿
that builds up from human waste. It's her passion. 贡献自己的力量这是她的最爱
Papa, l-- I wouldn't call it my passion. I-- 爸爸这不是我的最爱我...
But Blobsnark, I thought you loved the toilets 小白我以为你喜欢
and the rats and the human waste. 厕所老鼠和屎尿呢
Oh, Papa, who wouldn't? 爸爸谁不喜欢呢
But this was always your dream, 但这是你的梦想
not mine. 不是我的
- I have failed you. - Papa, no! -我让你失望了-没有爸爸
You know, it is "Take Your Daughter to Work" Week 正好我单位这周举行
where I work. "带女儿上班周"的活动
You could come in. 你可以跟我一起
You could see what other career options might exist for you. 你可以挑选一下其他合适的职业
Me? You think I could be a businesswoman? 我吗你认为我能做白领吗
I do. You look like a businesswoman with a plunger. 是的你现在就像拿着马桶塞的白领
- Can l, Papa? Can l? - Mmmm. -我能去吗爸爸求求你了-额
Papa, don't preach. 爸爸别哼哼唧唧了
Okay, fine. 好吧
Tim, my daughter's future is in your hands. 小炯我女儿的未来就交给你了
That's where you want it to be. 定不负所托
Wow.
A conference room. 会议厅呢
This is amazing, Tim. 小炯这太神奇了
Eh, pretty standard conference room. 哪有这只是普通会议室
How do you like the corporate world so far? 你喜欢我们公司吗
囧男窘事台词本中英对照

囧男窘事台词本单词标注
- Like it? I love it! - Really? -喜欢我爱死这里了-真的吗
My dream is to someday be just like you, Tim-- 我的梦想就是要成为你这样的人
a big successful business executive. 一位成功的公司主管
I am-- I am fairly successful. 是啊我还算成功啦
Timothy, you incompetent buffoon. 小炯你就是个不称职的失败者
What's this? 什么
I asked for a non-fat latte; 我要的是不加糖的拿铁
you bring me a low-fat mochaccino. 你给我了杯低脂摩卡奇诺
A baboon could have performed this task with greater efficiency. 一个猩猩都能做的比你出色
No, baboons can't make lattes. 不猩猩才不会冲咖啡呢
Timothy, what is the difference between you and a baboon? 小炯你和猩猩还有什么不同
- There's a lot of differences. - Name three. -大有不同了呢-列举三项
Listen up, everyone-- 各位注意听
this is a vital piece of business strategy. 这可是商场上重要的战略
Oh, man. 天啊
Um, baboons... 猩猩嘛...
Live primarily outdoors. 它们主要生活在野外
Good. Fine. Write this down. 好很好写下来
- Are you-- - Baboons-- -继续-猩猩
they have red rear ends. 它们的屁屁是红的
Red rear ends. Good. 红屁屁很好
Uh, when you put me on the spot, I can't think of a third. 你这是为难我我想不出了
Exactly. He can't think of a third, everyone. 对的他想不出第三种伙计们
Don't let this happen to you. 别让这种悲剧也发生在你的身上
Let's get going with the meeting. 我们继续开会吧
Is everyone here that harsh, Tim? 小炯每个人都这么严厉吗
No no, he's the boss. He just needs to be firm. 不不他是老板所以要严厉点
Listen, the meeting's going to start. 听着会要开始了
I think you're really going to enjoy this. 你肯定会很喜欢的
Okay, people, let's huddle up here. 好的大家聚过来
We have a very important day ahead of us. 明天是至关重要的一天
I need to go around the room, have specific Power Points met. 我需要大家的意见看看详细的PPT展示
Stanley, start us off. 斯坦你先开始
Fuck! I dropped my burrito. 妹的我煎饼掉了
- What? - Jesus. -啥-神啊
- I dropped my fucking burrito. - Tim, get down there. -擦我的煎饼给掉了-小炯趴下去
Mop up that burrito, stat. 弄干净斯坦的煎饼
- Me? - Yes, you. -我吗-是的
- You're low man on the totem pole-- - I don't-- -这里你的官职最低-我不...
There's whole fucking chunks of guacamole on my shoe. 我鞋上还粘了一大块酪梨酱
Make sure you get that too. 记得把鞋也给我擦干净
Tim, get down there. Get that guacamole. 小炯快去把酪梨酱擦掉
This is a Fortune 500 company. 我们这是财富500强企业
Can't have guacamole on Stanley's shoes. 斯坦的鞋子上不能粘着酪梨酱
I'm doing it. I'm doing it. 好的我这就去
完整版请点击
All right, while Tim deals with the filth, 好的小炯搞卫生的同时
Iet's get back to business. 我们回到正题吧
- Psst. Tim? - Yeah? -小炯-啥
Are you a superintendent? 你是管房人吗
Me? No. Why do you say that? 我吗才不是你怎么这么想
Because you are under the table cleaning up a burrito. 因为你在桌子下面清理被煎饼弄张的地板
No. I'm a businessman. 不我是白领
I'm an executive. 我是主管
Okay. Well, then, 好吧那
what is the difference between a superintendent 管房人和主管之间
and a business executive? 有什么区别
I have email, 401K... 我有邮箱地址还有养老金
Tim, take off the blindfold. 小炯别傻了
So that was exciting. 刚刚挺好玩吧
- Tim? Tim? - A little corporate meeting. -小炯-一次全体大会
Is it me, or does your job stink? 是我的问题还是你的工作糟透了
No, don't say that. 不别这么说
You got to pay your dues, right? 你得赚钱还贷不是吗
Tim, you have shattered my dreams 小炯你使我的梦想破灭了
and shown me the harsh reality that is your corporate world. 你的公司让我看到了社会的残酷
Thank you for teaching me not to have dreams. 谢谢你教会我不要拥有梦想
No, that's not how it's supposed to happen. 不事情不该这样发展的
- This is awful. - Uh-oh, who is it? -这样太可怕了-咦这谁呢
Stu. What's up, Tim? 我是司徒怎么了小炯
Hey, Stu. Listen, this is Blobsnark. 司徒这位是小白
Blobsnark, Stu. 小白他是司徒
- Stu. - What up? -司徒-怎么了
Uh, I'm showing her corporate America. 我带她参观一下美国的公司
So how do you like it so far? 你感觉如何
If I may be frank, I would rather clean toilets. 坦白说我宁愿回去通厕
That's a fair assessment. 这也太坦白了
- Listen-- - No. -听着-别
--why don't you guys tag along for lunch? 跟我一起去吃午饭吧
Rick's client is taking us 瑞克的客户要带我们去
to Peter Luger's best steakhouse in the city. 市里卢格尔最好的牛扒餐厅去
- We can go? - Yeah! -我们也能去吗-是的
- On the corporate card. - That's amazing. -邀请卡上这么写的-太棒了
Yeah. So you'll get to see 所以你可以见识一下
what a real New York business lunch is like. 纽约的商务午餐
Meet us downstairs in five? 五分钟之后楼下见
In five? How about three? 五分钟三分钟就够了
Is Stu the boss? 司徒是老板吗
Boss? No, Stu is the guy who finds out where the free food is. 老板不不他只是擅长找免费的午餐
Uh-oh! Free garbage burrito. 垃圾桶有免费的玉米煎饼
- Wow. Now this is exciting. - Yeah. -这太刺激了-是啊
It was so kind and generous of them to invite us. 邀我们吃饭他们真是大方的好人
That's the great thing about the corporate world-- 这是商界最棒的事情了
you're gonna meet a different class of people. 你会认识不同阶层的人们
You know, these men are business leaders, 他们都是商界
leaders in their community, in their churches-- 社区教堂
--in their schools. 学校的领袖
Hey! There they are. Bang bang! 你们在这呢
What do you say we make a pass on the ribs 我们不去吃牛排了
and get some titties in our face? Ha ha ha! 去玩咪咪怎么样
- All right! - Oh, this sounds like the thing to do. -好的-听起来很不错
- Yeah! - Absolutely. -是啊-当然
- No. Stu? - Yes? -不行司徒-怎么了
- We're having a business lunch. - We're doing business. -我们要去商务午餐-我们就是商业的干活呢
No, it's "Take Your Daughter to Work" Week. 不是这是"带女儿上班周"
It's "Take Your Dick to the Titty Bar" Week. 是"带屌去脱衣舞俱乐部"周
Yeah! 就是
- Tim? - Love this guy. -小炯-爱死这家伙了
Tim, I'm scared. 小炯我怕怕
You know what, Stu? Why don't you guys go in without us? 司徒你们自己去吧
- What? - I'm Blobsnark's guardian. -怎么了-我是小白的监护人
I can't take her in there. 我不能带她进去
- All right. I guess that makes sense. - Yeah. -好的你说的没错-嗯啊
We'll see you on the rebound. 你快去快回
- All right, see ya. - On the inside, man. -好的待会见-里面等你哦
- All right, have fun. - Oh, please, Tim, -好的玩得开心-拜托了小炯
I want to see all the aspects of corporate America. 我想见识美国公司的各个方面
- Not this one. - I am here to learn and absorb. -这个不行-我就是来学习和吸收的
Please allow me. 求求你
Timmy,she is here to learn. 小炯她是来学习的
I guess she's here to learn. 她的确是来学习的
She's here to learn, dude. 哥们她就是来学习的

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剥皮案震惊了整个滨河市,随后出现的几起案子,更是在滨河造成了极大的恐慌,老刑警刘岩,带你破解...
    沈念sama阅读 206,126评论 6 481
  • 序言:滨河连续发生了三起死亡事件,死亡现场离奇诡异,居然都是意外死亡,警方通过查阅死者的电脑和手机,发现死者居然都...
    沈念sama阅读 88,254评论 2 382
  • 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 152,445评论 0 341
  • 文/不坏的土叔 我叫张陵,是天一观的道长。 经常有香客问我,道长,这世上最难降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 55,185评论 1 278
  • 正文 为了忘掉前任,我火速办了婚礼,结果婚礼上,老公的妹妹穿的比我还像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他们只是感情好,可当我...
    茶点故事阅读 64,178评论 5 371
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 48,970评论 1 284
  • 那天,我揣着相机与录音,去河边找鬼。 笑死,一个胖子当着我的面吹牛,可吹牛的内容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,决...
    沈念sama阅读 38,276评论 3 399
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 36,927评论 0 259
  • 序言:老挝万荣一对情侣失踪,失踪者是张志新(化名)和其女友刘颖,没想到半个月后,有当地人在树林里发现了一具尸体,经...
    沈念sama阅读 43,400评论 1 300
  • 正文 独居荒郊野岭守林人离奇死亡,尸身上长有42处带血的脓包…… 初始之章·张勋 以下内容为张勋视角 年9月15日...
    茶点故事阅读 35,883评论 2 323
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相恋三年,在试婚纱的时候发现自己被绿了。 大学时的朋友给我发了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃饭的照片。...
    茶点故事阅读 37,997评论 1 333
  • 序言:一个原本活蹦乱跳的男人离奇死亡,死状恐怖,灵堂内的尸体忽然破棺而出,到底是诈尸还是另有隐情,我是刑警宁泽,带...
    沈念sama阅读 33,646评论 4 322
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F岛的核电站,受9级特大地震影响,放射性物质发生泄漏。R本人自食恶果不足惜,却给世界环境...
    茶点故事阅读 39,213评论 3 307
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一处隐蔽的房顶上张望。 院中可真热闹,春花似锦、人声如沸。这庄子的主人今日做“春日...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 30,204评论 0 19
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我抬头看了看天上的太阳。三九已至,却和暖如春,着一层夹袄步出监牢的瞬间,已是汗流浃背。 一阵脚步声响...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 31,423评论 1 260
  • 我被黑心中介骗来泰国打工, 没想到刚下飞机就差点儿被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道东北人。 一个月前我还...
    沈念sama阅读 45,423评论 2 352
  • 正文 我出身青楼,却偏偏与公主长得像,于是被迫代替她去往敌国和亲。 传闻我的和亲对象是个残疾皇子,可洞房花烛夜当晚...
    茶点故事阅读 42,722评论 2 345

推荐阅读更多精彩内容