一棵会开花的树
The flowering tree
如何, 让你遇见我?
how,can I meet you?
在我最美丽的时刻。
at my most beautiful moment.
为这——
for this------
我已在佛前 求了五百年,
I have prayed the Buddha about five hundred years.
求它让我们结一段尘缘。
I prayed for-----let us attach each other.
佛于是把我化做一棵树,
then the Buddha made me the tree,
长在你必经的路旁。
standing on the path you ever took.
阳光下,慎重地开满了花,朵朵都是我前世的盼望!
with flowers in full bolloms solemnly,carry my own hope of past life in the sun!
当你走近,请你细听,那颤抖的叶,是我等待的热情!
as you come near,please listen carefully-------the trembling leaves are my passion of my waiting!
而当你终于无视地走过,
however,as you finally passed by without noticing me,
在你身后落了一地的......
behind you,fall on the ground……
朋友啊!
aw,my friends!
那不是花瓣,
that are not the falling petals,
是我凋零的心。
but my withered heart……
“本译文仅供个人研习、欣赏语言之用,谢绝任何转载及用于任何商业用途。本译文所涉法律后果均由本人承担。本人同意简书平台在接获有关著作权人的通知后,删除文章。”