导读:海子于1989年所写的一首抒情诗,距诗人在同年3月卧轨自杀只有两个多月的时间。面对现实,理想主义者的作者困惑了,希望破灭了,觉得不能“诗意地栖居于世”了。同别人盲目沉醉于物质生活享受的幸福感比较起来,他更多地感到来自内心分裂矛盾的痛苦。这篇诗歌便是他人生痛苦体验的结晶。
From tomorrow on,I will be a happy person;
从明天起,做一个幸福的人
Grooming,chopping, and traveling all over the world.
喂马,劈柴,周游世界
From tomorrow on,I will care foodstuff and vegetables,
从明天起,关心粮食和蔬菜
I have a house,towards the sea, with spring flowers blossoming.
我有一所房子,面朝大海,春暖花开
From tomorrow on,I will write to each of my dear ones,
从明天起,和每一个亲人通信
Telling them ofmy happiness,
告诉他们我的幸福
What thelightening of blessedness has told me,
那幸福的闪电告诉我的
I will spread itto each of them.
我将告诉每一个人
And give a warmname for every river and every mountain.
给每一条河每一座山取一个温暖的名字
Strangers, I willalso give you my well-wishing.
陌生人,我也为你祝福
May you have abrilliant future!
愿你有一个灿烂的前程
May you loverseventually become spouse!
愿你有情人终成眷属
May you enjoyhappiness in this earthly world!
愿你在尘世获得幸福
I only wish toface the sea, with spring flowers blossoming.
我也愿面朝大海,春暖花开
关注微信公众号读出英文之美,更多双语美文和原声朗读在等你