一.该片改编自凯·伯德和马丁·J·舍温所著书籍《美国普罗米修斯:罗伯特·奥本海默的胜利与悲剧》,背景设置在二战期间,讲述了美国“原子弹之父”罗伯特·奥本海默(基里安·墨菲 饰)主导制造出世界上第一颗原子弹的故事。
二.文案记录:
1. The Institute exists to provide haven for independent thinkers.
研究所的存在,就是为了给独立思考的人提供避风港。
2. I'm from Shell Petroleum. We signed a lot of chemists, and we don't mind signing a few scientists.
我来自壳牌石油,我们签了不少化学家,也不介意签几名科学家。
3. Now I am the god of death, the destroyer of the worlds.
现在我成了死神,诸界的毁灭者。
4. A dark star does not emit light, but it forms a black hole that swallows light.
暗星不发光,但它形成的黑洞会吞噬光。
5. Do you think that with fame, you don't have to consider other people's emotions?
你以为有了名声,就不用考虑别人的情绪?
6. The world is turning rapidly. Your time has come.
世界正在急速转向,属于你的时刻来了。
7. The atomic bomb is not the focus, the focus is on human nature!
原子弹不是重点,重点在人性之上!
8.You can see beyond this world, Robert. But there must be a price to pay.
罗伯特,你能看到这个世界以外的东西,但是一定也会付出代价。
9.The power of theory is limited. Don't bring politics into the lab.
理论的力量是有限的。别把政治带入到实验室。
10.What happens when a star is destroyed?
恒星毁灭后会怎样?
11.what can I tell them?
他是士兵
12.you know isotopes and explosives better than anyone in the world,but you can't tell us what you're doing.
你比世界上任何人都更了解同位素和爆炸物,但你不能告诉我们你在做什么。
13.heals boys and Copenhagen under Nazi occupation,do they stop printing newspapers in Princeton.
治愈男孩和纳粹占领下的哥本哈根,他们会停止在普林斯顿印刷报纸吗?
14.why would we go to the middle of nowhere for who knows?it's about unleashing with strong force for the Nazis.
我们为什么要去偏僻的地方,谁知道呢?这是为了向纳粹释放强大的。
三.观后感:
这个电影是我于2023年9月15日,和哥哥妹妹一起看的。
这部电影洞察了奥本海默作为一个男人、丈夫和父亲令人失望的地方,也发现了一个科学家在政治上的天真与执着。
我自己在思考,原子弹的产生和发明的意义何在?在第一次原子弹发射成功之后,几乎是所有人都在欢呼雀跃,激动感慨,赞美着奥本海默。
也是那一刻,一瞬间突然又是骂声连连,哭声一片。这便使得奥本海默陷入一个自相矛盾的困境:他为了拯救这个世界,必须先毁灭它。