绝望的主妇第1季第4集台词

英文 中文
Anybody home? 有人在家吗
- Susan played with fire... - That's not my cup. -苏珊玩火-那不是我的
And could get burned. 最终可能会引火上身
Go to a spa, go shopping. Find a way to relax. 做水疗也好购物也好总之放松放松
- Gabrielle... - Get here as fast as you can. -加布丽尔-那尽快过来
found herself a playmate. 给自己找了个玩伴
Lynette couldn't get her kids to stop playing. 勒奈特对调皮的孩子们无计可施
Ma'am do you know why I pulled you over? 夫人知道我为什么拦你吗
I have a theory. 我知道
If I don't get some sleep, I'll be 如果我还是无法入睡
forced back upstairs out of exhaustion. 我迟早会因为疲劳过度被迫回楼上去睡
And Bree played hard ball. 而布里耍了狠招
Everyone has a little dirty laundry. 每个人都有不可告人的秘密
When I was alive, I maintained many different identities. 我活着的时候有着多重社会角色
Lover, wife and, ultimately, victim. 爱人妻子最后变成了受害者
模范母亲自杀内幕
Yes, labels are important to the living. 是的一个人的称谓很重要
They dictate how people see themselves. 它决定了人们如何给自己定位
Like my friend Lynette. 比如我的朋友勒奈特
She used to see herself as a career woman, 过去她认为自己是一名职业女性
and a hugely successful one. 一名非常成功的女强人
She was known for her power lunches, 她以处理公事时雷厉风行
her eye-catching presentations, 演示报告时巧舌如簧
and her ruthlessness in wiping out the competition. 挫败对手时冷酷无情而闻名于圈内
But Lynette gave up her career to assume a new label. 但勒奈特放弃了事业并换上一个全新的称谓
The incredibly satisfying role of full-time mother. 无比幸福满足的全职太太
Scavo residence. Yes, this is me. 斯加沃家对我就是
But, unfortunately for Lynette, 很不幸对勒奈特而言
this new label frequently fell short of what was advertised. 这个称谓总是有点名不副实
How in the world did they...? 他们究竟...
I left the door to the art supply 我打开了画具柜
cupboard open for five minutes. 不过5分钟而已
完整版请点击
- That's all.- Five minutes. -就变成这样了-5分钟
The little girl, why didn't she say anything? 那个小女孩她为什么一声不吭呢
Your boys work quickly. 你儿子下手太快
Well, obviously they will be punished for this severely. 我保证他们会得到严厉的惩罚
I hesitate bringing this up, since you 我本来不想说的
got so ugly about it last time... 因为似乎你对此很敏感可我认为...
They don't have attention deficit disorder, 他们没有多动症
and I won't drug my boys 我不会为了减轻你的工作负担
just to make your job easier. 而让我的孩子吃药
I'd rather change teachers. 我宁愿给他们换老师
The boys are in my class because I'm the 他们之所以在我的班级里
only teacher who can handle them. 因为这所学校只有我能对付他们
What if we separate the twins, 把双胞胎分开
put them in different classes? 放在不同的班级如何
They're much calmer when they're not bouncing off one another. 他们不待在一起就会安分许多
We can try that, but if it doesn't work, 我们不妨试试如果还是不奏效
we may no longer be able to accommodate them. 我们只好让他们转学
It suddenly occurred to Lynette, 勒奈特发现
her label was about to change yet again. 在之后的几年
And for the next few years, she would be known as 她将多一个称谓
the mother of the boys who painted Tiffany Axelrod blue. 那就是蓝魔爪的妈妈
It looked to be an interesting afternoon on Wisteria Lane. 紫藤郡今天下午会很热闹
A mysterious cassette tape had 因为在我朋友布里手上
been discovered by my friend Bree. 有一盘关于我的神秘磁带
She had stolen it from her marriage counselor. 那是她从婚姻咨询师那里偷来的
A counselor I'd once spoken to in strictest confidence. 可怜我曾经是那么坚信秘密绝不会泄露
So how have you been? 最近你感觉如何
I had the nightmare again. 我又做恶梦了
It's weird to hear Mary Alice. 听到玛丽·艾莉丝的声音感觉怪怪的
- Still the same one?- Yes. -还是之前那个吗-是的
But this time I was standing in a river 不过这次我站在河里
and I saw the girl under the water. 水下有个女孩
She kept screaming "Angela" over and over again. 她不停地叫着"安吉拉"
What do you think the significance of the name "Angela" is? 这个名字有什么特殊意义吗
Actually, that's my real name. 事实上那是我的真名
Her real name? 她的真名
That doesn't make any sense. 这不可能
I've seen her driver's license. I did not say Angela. 我看过她的驾照没什么安吉拉
Bree, what does it say in the rest of the tape? 布里带子里还说了什么
Just more about her nightmares, 全是关于她的恶梦
and this girl she was afraid of. 和这个令她不安的女孩
So what the hell do we do now? 我们该怎么办呢
I think we should show Paul the note. 是时候把字条给保罗看了
Are you sure? He's gonna freak. 你确定吗他会抓狂的
It's now or never. 不然以后就没机会了
I saw what he's asking for the place. 我看到他为房子开的价
It's gonna sell quickly. 很快就能卖出去
Can I say something? 我想说
- I'm glad Paul's moving.- Gaby. -保罗总算要搬走了-加布
I'm sorry. He's just always given my the creeps. 抱歉可他总是让我毛骨悚然
Haven't you guys noticed, he has this dark thing going on? 不觉得他给人感觉阴森森的吗
Something about him just feels... 他就是挺...
- Malignant?- Yes. -邪恶-没错
We've all sort of felt it. 看来我们都有同感
That being said, I do love what he's done with that lawn. 话虽如此他打理草坪倒是很在行
Mom, the dish is clean. 妈碟子刷得够干净了
I still don't understand why you don't just 我不明白你干嘛
ask him out on an official date date. 不直接约他出去来个正式约会
I'm trying a new strategy. I'm playing hard to get. 我在尝试一种新战术吊他胃口
How long do you think you can keep that up? 你觉得自己能撑多久呢
Maybe until noon. 也许只能撑到中午
Then I'm going to have to run over there 然后我就会跑去
and beg him to love me. 求他爱上我
Uh, mom, I don't think you're 妈妈看来
gonna be able to wait that long. 你等不了那么久
You got to be kidding. She washed her car yesterday. 搞什么她昨天才洗过车
Oh, no, she's not. 不是吧真不要脸
Yep, she's bringing out the big guns. 很好不择手段的女人
You better get over there. She's wearing cotton. 你最好赶紧过去不然她就要脱光了
What am I supposed to say? "I saw you half-naked 难道要说"看你快脱光光了
and I thought I'd drop by"? 所以我来打个招呼"
What's that? 这是什么
完整版请点击
A piece of Mike's junk mail we got by mistake. 寄给麦克的广告传单投错了
I held onto it in case of an emergency. 我留着以备不时之需
God bless you. 上帝保佑你
Hey, Susan. 苏珊
We got this by mistake. 这个寄错了
Oh, thanks. 多谢
I hope it's not important. 但愿不是很要紧的信
No, it's just a promotion for the Rialto Film Festival. 不只是里亚尔托电影节的宣传单
Well, I guess I've done my good deed for the day. 我想我已经日行一善了
I'll just head back home. 我这就回去了
Bye. 再见
- Hey, you like old movies?- I love old movies. -你喜欢老电影吗-简直爱死了
I hate Susan Mayer. 我讨厌苏珊·梅尔
Every time I see those big doe eyes of hers, 每次看到她母鹿般的大眼睛
I swear to god I just want to go out and shoot a deer. 我就想出去打死一只鹿
What has she done this time? 她又做了什么
She is out there throwing herself at Mike Delfino, 她在外面勾引麦克·德尔非诺
again. 又一次
Susan likes Mike? 苏珊喜欢麦克
Where the hell have you been, Martha? 你没看出来吗玛莎
She's been lusting after him ever since he moved in. 从他一搬进来她就盯上他了
I got your message. What's going on? 我收到留言出了什么事
The boys refuse to be separated. 双胞胎不愿意分班
They refuse? They're six years old. Make them. 不愿意他们才6岁来硬的啊
The school regulations are pretty strict 学校可不准
about me wrestling with the boys. 我对孩子们动粗
But if you want to give it a shot, be my guest. 不过你想试试的话请便
Fine. 好吧
Oh, which one goes and which one stays? 哪个走哪个留
You pick. 随你便
Come on now. Stop it! No. No. 听话住手别这样
I'm gonna take the whole table. That's right. 我要把桌子一起搬走就这样
Come on now. I mean it. 快点放开我是认真的
I love taking baths. Especially with you. 我喜欢泡澡尤其是跟你一起
It's like taking a vacation from the world. 简直像在世外桃源
I hated taking baths when I was a kid. 我小时候很讨厌洗澡
Of course, back then, 因为当时
the only thing I had to play with was my rubber ducky. 我只有橡皮鸭可玩
Who's that?
It's Mr. Solis. 是索利斯先生
Relax. Carlos is at work and he doesn't ring the doorbell. 放心卡洛斯在上班而且他有钥匙
It's the cable guy. He's three hours late. 是有线电视修理工他迟了3小时
Use the side entrance. 你从侧门走吧
Gabrielle knew her vacation from the world had ended. 加布丽尔知道世外桃源的假期结束
What she didn't know was John had left behind a souvenir. 可她不知道约翰留了个纪念品
I'm telling dad didn't come home last night. 爸爸昨晚没回家
- They had a fight. A bad one.- How bad? -他们吵得惊天动地-有多严重
Like divorce court bad. 离离婚不远了
Listen to her. 看看
She always overcompensates when she's worried. 她心情不好时总爱忙家务
If dad moves out and leaves us with her, 如果爸爸搬了出去把我们留给她
I'll lose my mind. 我还不如死了算了
Dinner is on the table. 晚饭好了
Mom, where did dad go last night? 妈爸爸昨晚去哪了
He got a last minute call to speak at 他接到了紧急通知
a medical conference in Philadelphia. 要去费城的一个医学研讨会演讲
Take your seats. 坐下吃饭吧
This marriage is so over. 他们的婚姻完蛋了
Andrew? 安德鲁
Again sorry I was late. 非常抱歉我迟到了
The scheduler overbooked me. 我把日程安排得太满了
- How long are you going to be? - Almost done. -你还要修多久-马上就好
What is that scent? Is that sage and citrus? 这是什么味道是鼠尾草和柑橘吗
That's amazing. 挺好闻
Try to hurry. I have stuff to do. 快点我还有事
Come on. 快点
What's happening? 出什么事了
The cable guy fell. 修理工摔了一跤
He hit his head on the tub. He may have a concussion. 头撞到了浴缸上有脑震荡的可能
- It's almost eight. - He was late. -现在快八点了-他来晚了
Mrs. Huber. 胡博太太
Hello, Susan. I made you a pie. 苏珊我给你做了个派
Oh, wow! Why? 今天是什么日子吗
Do I need a motive to do something nice? 做好事还需要什么理由吗
I can't wait for you to try this. 快尝尝我都等不及了
It's mincemeat. 这是个肉馅派
Actually, I just had dinner. 事实上我刚吃过晚饭
That's ok. You can save it for later. 没关系你可以留着以后吃
What's so funny? 你笑什么呢
I was just thinking of that expression, 我在想那句话
"I'll make mincemeat out of you". "我给你做了肉馅派"
Mincemeat used to be an entrap of mostly chopped meat, 肉馅派从前是指切碎的肉
so it was like saying, 所以就像是在说
"I'll chop you up into little bits." "我要把你碎尸万段"
but that was centuries ago. 但这种表达方式早就过时了
Today, mincemeat is mostly made of 现在肉馅派里面主要是
fruit, spices and rum. 水果香料和朗姆酒
There's no meat in it and still people say, 里面已经没有肉了可人们还是说
"I'll make mincemeat out of you." "我给你做了个肉馅派"(我要用你来做肉馅派)
I don't know that people really say that anymore. 我想现在没人这么说了
I do. 除了我
So, Susan, how are you? 苏珊最近过得怎么样
I'm fine. 还不错
Good. You know, I have a confession to make. 很好有件事我想表示一下歉意
I've always wish I'd been more supportive when Karl left you. 卡尔离开的时候我应该多关心关心你
Oh, you don't have to apologize about Karl. 你没必要因为卡尔的事跟我道歉
Really, Karl and I are over. 都是过去的事了
- I've moved on. - Yes, I know. -我已经开始新的生活了-我知道
You've moved on to that nice Mike Delfino. 你已经开始了和麦克·德尔非诺的新生活
He's quite a catch, isn't he? 他可是个抢手货是吧
You like him, don't you? 你不是喜欢他吗
Ah, sure, as a friend. 当然是很好的朋友
Oh, Susan. 苏珊拜托
Being coy is a strategy best employed 只有涉世未深的小姑娘
by virgins at their first dance. 才会扭扭捏捏
For women of our age, 我们都是成年人了
it's just annoying. 再这样就太幼稚了
You sure you don't want pie? 你真的不想吃吗
No, thank you. 不想谢了
I hope it works out with you and Mike. 我希望你和麦克能在一起
You've been so desperate to land him. 你拼了命地想把他搞到手
What? I am not desperate. 你说什么我才没有
Good lord, Susan, 天啊苏珊
you burned your rival's house down. 你把你情敌的房子都烧掉了
If that isn't desperate, 如果这都不算拼命
I don't know what is. 我还真不知道怎么样才算
Mrs. Huber, with all due respect, you're crazy. 胡博太太恕我直言你真是疯了
- What's that? - I think you recognize it. -这是什么-我想你知道的
I found it in the ruins of Eddie's home. 这是我在伊迪家的废墟里找到的
- Well, that's not... - Shh. My point is this. -这不是-嘘我的意思是
I wasn't there for you when Karl left, 卡尔离开的时候我没在你身边
but I am here for you now. 而现在我会陪着你
As far as I'm concerned, this is our secret. 要我说这件事你知我知
And no one ever need know. 没必要让别人知道
Oh, Susan. 苏珊
You don't know how good it feels 想到可以帮帮你
to finally be able to help you. 我感到太好了
You look so pale. 你的脸色很难看
Now, I insist you try some of my pie. 你一定得尝尝我做的派
Go on. 快张嘴
Did I mention it's mincemeat? 我有没有说过这是肉馅的
别进来
- Open the door, please. - Hang on. -快开门-等等
- What? - May I come in? -干嘛-我能进去吗
- No. - I want to talk to you. -不行-我想和你谈谈
- Then talk. - Where were you last night? -就在这说吧-你昨晚去哪了
- Brian's. - I just spoke to Brian's mother. -布莱恩家-我刚和布莱恩的妈妈聊过
Tell me again where you were last night, 告诉我你去哪了
and this time don't lie to me. 别撒谎
Where did you say dad was again? In Philadelphia? 你说爸爸在哪来着费城
Andrew, don't change the subject. 安德鲁别转移话题
Sorry, I thought the subject was telling lies. 不好意思我以为话题是有关说谎呢
I called dad's cell phone. 我给爸爸打了电话
I know he moved out. 我知道他搬出去了
Well, it's just temporary and... 这只不过是暂时的
...I thought it would upset you so I was protecting you. 我怕你们难过我这么做是想保护你们

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“绝望的主妇”

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剥皮案震惊了整个滨河市,随后出现的几起案子,更是在滨河造成了极大的恐慌,老刑警刘岩,带你破解...
    沈念sama阅读 204,793评论 6 478
  • 序言:滨河连续发生了三起死亡事件,死亡现场离奇诡异,居然都是意外死亡,警方通过查阅死者的电脑和手机,发现死者居然都...
    沈念sama阅读 87,567评论 2 381
  • 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 151,342评论 0 338
  • 文/不坏的土叔 我叫张陵,是天一观的道长。 经常有香客问我,道长,这世上最难降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 54,825评论 1 277
  • 正文 为了忘掉前任,我火速办了婚礼,结果婚礼上,老公的妹妹穿的比我还像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他们只是感情好,可当我...
    茶点故事阅读 63,814评论 5 368
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 48,680评论 1 281
  • 那天,我揣着相机与录音,去河边找鬼。 笑死,一个胖子当着我的面吹牛,可吹牛的内容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,决...
    沈念sama阅读 38,033评论 3 399
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 36,687评论 0 258
  • 序言:老挝万荣一对情侣失踪,失踪者是张志新(化名)和其女友刘颖,没想到半个月后,有当地人在树林里发现了一具尸体,经...
    沈念sama阅读 42,175评论 1 300
  • 正文 独居荒郊野岭守林人离奇死亡,尸身上长有42处带血的脓包…… 初始之章·张勋 以下内容为张勋视角 年9月15日...
    茶点故事阅读 35,668评论 2 321
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相恋三年,在试婚纱的时候发现自己被绿了。 大学时的朋友给我发了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃饭的照片。...
    茶点故事阅读 37,775评论 1 332
  • 序言:一个原本活蹦乱跳的男人离奇死亡,死状恐怖,灵堂内的尸体忽然破棺而出,到底是诈尸还是另有隐情,我是刑警宁泽,带...
    沈念sama阅读 33,419评论 4 321
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F岛的核电站,受9级特大地震影响,放射性物质发生泄漏。R本人自食恶果不足惜,却给世界环境...
    茶点故事阅读 39,020评论 3 307
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一处隐蔽的房顶上张望。 院中可真热闹,春花似锦、人声如沸。这庄子的主人今日做“春日...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 29,978评论 0 19
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我抬头看了看天上的太阳。三九已至,却和暖如春,着一层夹袄步出监牢的瞬间,已是汗流浃背。 一阵脚步声响...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 31,206评论 1 260
  • 我被黑心中介骗来泰国打工, 没想到刚下飞机就差点儿被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道东北人。 一个月前我还...
    沈念sama阅读 45,092评论 2 351
  • 正文 我出身青楼,却偏偏与公主长得像,于是被迫代替她去往敌国和亲。 传闻我的和亲对象是个残疾皇子,可洞房花烛夜当晚...
    茶点故事阅读 42,510评论 2 343

推荐阅读更多精彩内容