太空堡垒卡拉狄加第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计

太空堡垒卡拉狄加第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
Previously on Battlestar Galactica. 上集回顾
Zak failed basic flight. 泽克连基本飞行考核都没及格
But he didn't 可他还是过了
because I passed him. 因为我让他通过了
I can't decode it, but it means there's someone. 我无法解码但这意味着有人在
Someone in the military 在军队里
is still alive and kicking here in Caprica. 在卡布里卡还有人活着
I have cancer. 我得了癌症
And I fear that knowledge of my illness 我担心民众知道了我的病情
will erode hope. 只会让他们希望破灭
So this has to stay between you and me. 所以此事千万不可外传
Zak was my brother. 泽克是我大哥
What was he to me, nothing? 他对于我来说是什么什么都不是吗
完整版请点击
Same old Lee. You haven't changed either. 还是老样子啊李你也没变
Helmet! 头盔
You are so unprepared. 你一点也没准备好哦
Shut up! 闭嘴
You're the worst CAG in the history of CAGs actually. 事实上你是有史以来最差劲的空军指挥官
Raptor pilot Lt. Dwight Flat-top 猛禽号驾驶员杜怀特"福莱特普"
太空堡垒卡拉狄加高频词统计

太空堡垒卡拉狄加高频词
entering hangar Deck 12 B. 桑德斯中尉返回12B甲板
Deck hands, please report. 甲板上的各位请报告
Repeat, deck hands, please report to 12 B. 重复甲板上的各位请到12B甲板报告
There he is! 回来啦
Way to go, lieutenant! 这里 中尉
Raptor Pilots flying high! 猛禽驾驶员飞高高
Raptor Pilots flying high! 猛禽驾驶员飞高高
Red paint, incoming! 染料来啦
-Brush?-brush 刷子呢刷子
You're the worst. The absolute worst! 你是最差劲的绝对是最差劲的
Here. Raptor Pilots flying by! 这里 猛禽驾驶员归航啦
Raptor Pilots flying by! 猛禽驾驶员归航啦
What the hell is this? 这是怎么啦
Flat-top's 1,000th landing 福莱特普第一千次降落
and nobody tells me. 居然没人告诉我
Now we look like idiots. 让我们看起来象白痴一样
Find a wagon! 找个搬运车啊
Yes, sir! 是长官
Somebody get me a wagon! 来人给我找辆搬运车啊
One, zero, zero. 一零零
You're not ready yet? 你们还没准备好吗
Someone's going to have to pick that up. 得有人打扫干净
Stop it! 少来
Let's go, come on. 我们走快点
This one is perfect. 这个太棒了
Take this. Here, give me a hand. 报告在这儿拿着帮把忙
Unload this. Put it wherever. 放到该放的地方
You two, come here. 你俩到这儿来
Take this wagon to the palace. 把这个搬运车搬到屋里去
Did the Commander tell you 指挥官告诉过你
what happened on his 1,000th landing? 他的第一千次降落怎么了
I don't remember telling you what I did. 我可不记得告诉过你我的事迹
Whatever. 随便啦
He's landing on the Atlantia... 他降落到太空堡垒亚特兰大号
and he's been having this ongoing fight with the LSO... 他与此上的着陆信号员有芥蒂
and so he decides he'll stick it to him good. 所以他决定还是一如既往
This has all been over-exaggerated. 这些都是过度夸张了
Come on, people, watch them bake 大家看他们烤焦
Three Little Cylons in the air 三个可怜的赛昂人
Three Little Cylons in the air. 三个可怜的赛昂人
太空堡垒卡拉狄加台词本中英对照

太空堡垒卡拉狄加台词本单词标注
Watch their metal burn and flare! 看金属花掉
So, he skids to a stop on the flight deck... 所以他滑翔地降落在滑板上
and the LSO hears over the 所以着陆信号员通过
wire there's this big, loud, long, obnoxious... 无线电听到了这大声的长音的恶心的
I was young. 我当时年轻
It was great. It was really funny. 没没关系有意思
Two Little Cylons jump in their cave 两个赛昂人逃回了老窝
Come on A-CARS make their grave! 让A来把他们送进坟墓
The LSO is freaking out... 着陆信号员吓坏了
your dad doesn't care because he hates the guy. 你老爸可不在乎因为他讨厌那家伙
He figures he can get 料想到反正也能平安无事
away with it 'cause it's his 1,000th landing. 因为是他第一千次降落
"I can get away with anything today!" 今天我可以要风得风要雨得雨
Watch that tin can hit the spot! 注意那个锡罐会撞上地
Five Little Cylons in the grass 五个赛昂人在玻璃里
Watch the Raptor light their ass! 看猛禽踢他们屁股
Attention! Fire on the port hangar deck. 注意机库有火灾
Away the fire and rescue team... 等待灭火组
Let's go!
Metal fatigue, 金属老化
old equipment. 旧设备
Worn strap fails, 一条带子断了
drops a million cubic drone to the deck. 一个价值百万库比特的无人飞船掉到了甲板上
Kills 13 pilots and lands seven more in sick bay. 十三名驾驶员为此丧命外加医务室的七个人
It's hard to hear this, but we got lucky. 目前看来难以调查可幸运的是
If that had been a missile instead of a cone drone... 这不是飞弹而是无人驾驶飞船
it could've taken out the side of the ship. 不然会把这半船给炸掉的
Never had a death in my hangar deck. 在我机库上从未出现过死人
Accidents. Never a death. 及意外没有死过人
Services for the dead. 罹难者悼念仪式
Services will commence at 11:00 hours 事前的仪式都于
on the forward hangar deck. 11:00在机库开始
Mid-ship's hangar deck remains closed... 这船的机库为进行调查而关闭
for investigation and clean up until further notice. 清理后将做进一步通知
Uniforms for the services will be dress greys. 仪式的着装为灰色军装
I wish I knew what to say, 我希望我知道
words to make this better. 能让这一切好受些的言语
Can anything make this better? 有能让这一切好受些的言语吗
I don't know. 我不知道
Attention on deck! 全体起立
As you were. 稍息
May I? 交给我吧
Yes, sir. 是长官
Are you Lt. Thrace? 你是瑟瑞丝中尉吗
Give me your eyes. 看着我
完整版请点击
I know this has been a hard day. 我知道一天不好受
There's been plenty of them lately. 最近已经有很多人死亡了
I can guarantee you there'll be more to come. 我可以向你们保证还会有更多的
Remember your self-esteem. 铭记你们的自尊
Your self-respect. 自重
And your self-worth. 以及自身价值
Hold strong to them, 牢记于心
because people are watching. 因为人们在注视着
You're the guardians of the fleet. 你们是舰队的守护神
They need to know that they can count on you. 要让他们感到能够信赖你们
Even at a time like this. 即便如此时刻
Are you Lt. Thrace? 你是瑟瑞丝中尉吗
I'm Cdr. Adama. 我是阿达玛指挥官
Zak's father. 泽克的父亲
I know, sir. 我知道长官
I'm sorry, sir. 对不起长官
I was planning on coming to see you tomorrow before the funeral. 我本打算明天在葬礼后去见你的
You don't need to explain anything. 不用解释什么
Present arms! 敬礼
Order arms! 礼毕
Once again, 再一次
we are charged with the solemn duty... 我们因神圣的义务聚在一起
to return the bodies of our own to the universe... 为了把我们的躯体
from which the Lords of Kobol brought them to us. 返还科波之主带给我们的宇宙
The burdens of this life are with us but a short time. 这生命的负担最沉重可短暂
For Lt. Zak Adama, 对于泽克-阿达玛中尉
son of William and Caroline Adama... 威廉及凯洛琳-阿达玛的儿子
brother of Lee, 李的兄长来说
the time was too short. 时间太短暂
But we take comfort in knowing 可我们因知道他
his life was willingly given... 愿把他的生命奉献给我们服务
in service to all of us. 为了我们全体
We honour them for that. 而感到欣慰
And, thus, it falls upon us to repent our sins... 因为如此可让我们忏悔我们的罪过
and with the help of the Lords of Kobol... 并借用科波之主的帮助
make our own lives worthy of that gift. 来使我们的家园生活不愧对那份赠予
And now, we commit his body to the ground 现在我们让他的身躯
from which we were all made. 归入创造我们的大地
Secure in the knowledge... 高兴的是
that we will be reunited with them... 我们将被它团结起来
in a better world to come. 在即将到来的更美好世界里
So say we all. 安息吧
So say we all. 安息吧
Present arms! 敬礼
Pilots we've known. 敬我们认识的驾驶员
I have to start training new pilots. 是开始训练新驾驶员的时候了
There it is. 是这样
I kind of thought this was about that. 我是因为这样
I don't know if I'm the right person for this. 我不知道我是否能胜任此职
Do you know someone better? 你认识比你还更能胜任的吗
No. No. 不不
But there's almost 50,000 people out there. 有大约五万人呢
Trying to tell me there's not one flight instructor? 你是说就没一个飞行教官吗
There's two. Civilians. Both. 有两个都没技术
But I need someone to teach combat tactics. 我需要有个传授作战技能的人
You know, 知道吗
I don't know if I'd be of any use to you. 我不知道我是否对你有用
I wasn't the most patient. 我不是最有耐心的
Let's get down to it. 我们开门见山吧
This is about Zak. 这和泽克有关
It was not your fault. 不是你的错
You had nothing to do with what happened. 也和所发生的一切没有任何关系
It was an accident. 那是意外
Lee?
Zak failed basic flight. 泽克连基本的飞行都没通过
What? 什么
Or at least he should have, 或至少他该没通过
but he didn't... 可并非如此
because I passed him. 因为我让他通过了
His technique was sloppy 他技术粗糙
and he had no feel for flying... 况且他还不喜欢飞行
but I passed him. 可我让他通过了
Because he and I... 因为他和我
Because I felt something 因为我感受到了一些东西
and I let it get in the way of doing my job. 进而让它影响到了我的工作
And I couldn't fail him. 我不能让他不过

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剥皮案震惊了整个滨河市,随后出现的几起案子,更是在滨河造成了极大的恐慌,老刑警刘岩,带你破解...
    沈念sama阅读 206,723评论 6 481
  • 序言:滨河连续发生了三起死亡事件,死亡现场离奇诡异,居然都是意外死亡,警方通过查阅死者的电脑和手机,发现死者居然都...
    沈念sama阅读 88,485评论 2 382
  • 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 152,998评论 0 344
  • 文/不坏的土叔 我叫张陵,是天一观的道长。 经常有香客问我,道长,这世上最难降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 55,323评论 1 279
  • 正文 为了忘掉前任,我火速办了婚礼,结果婚礼上,老公的妹妹穿的比我还像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他们只是感情好,可当我...
    茶点故事阅读 64,355评论 5 374
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 49,079评论 1 285
  • 那天,我揣着相机与录音,去河边找鬼。 笑死,一个胖子当着我的面吹牛,可吹牛的内容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,决...
    沈念sama阅读 38,389评论 3 400
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 37,019评论 0 259
  • 序言:老挝万荣一对情侣失踪,失踪者是张志新(化名)和其女友刘颖,没想到半个月后,有当地人在树林里发现了一具尸体,经...
    沈念sama阅读 43,519评论 1 300
  • 正文 独居荒郊野岭守林人离奇死亡,尸身上长有42处带血的脓包…… 初始之章·张勋 以下内容为张勋视角 年9月15日...
    茶点故事阅读 35,971评论 2 325
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相恋三年,在试婚纱的时候发现自己被绿了。 大学时的朋友给我发了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃饭的照片。...
    茶点故事阅读 38,100评论 1 333
  • 序言:一个原本活蹦乱跳的男人离奇死亡,死状恐怖,灵堂内的尸体忽然破棺而出,到底是诈尸还是另有隐情,我是刑警宁泽,带...
    沈念sama阅读 33,738评论 4 324
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F岛的核电站,受9级特大地震影响,放射性物质发生泄漏。R本人自食恶果不足惜,却给世界环境...
    茶点故事阅读 39,293评论 3 307
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一处隐蔽的房顶上张望。 院中可真热闹,春花似锦、人声如沸。这庄子的主人今日做“春日...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 30,289评论 0 19
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我抬头看了看天上的太阳。三九已至,却和暖如春,着一层夹袄步出监牢的瞬间,已是汗流浃背。 一阵脚步声响...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 31,517评论 1 262
  • 我被黑心中介骗来泰国打工, 没想到刚下飞机就差点儿被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道东北人。 一个月前我还...
    沈念sama阅读 45,547评论 2 354
  • 正文 我出身青楼,却偏偏与公主长得像,于是被迫代替她去往敌国和亲。 传闻我的和亲对象是个残疾皇子,可洞房花烛夜当晚...
    茶点故事阅读 42,834评论 2 345

推荐阅读更多精彩内容