邪恶力量第1季第1集中英台词整理和单词统计

邪恶力量第1季第1集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
Come on, let's say good night to your brother. 来向你弟弟说晚安
- 'Night Sam. - Good night, love. - 晚安 萨姆 - 晚安 宝贝
Hey! Dean. 嘿 迪恩
- Daddy! - Hey! Buddy. - 爸爸 - 小伙子
What do you think? Sam is ready to touch around football yet? 你怎么看 萨姆可以打橄榄球了吗
- No, daddy. - No? - 不行 爸爸 - 不行吗
- You got him? - I got him. - 你来照顾他 - 好的
Sweet dreams, Sammy. 做个好梦 萨米
John? 约翰
John, is he hungry? 约翰 他是不是饿了
Okay. 好吧
Sammy! 萨米
Sammy! 萨米
完整版请点击
Mary! 玛丽
Mary! 玛丽
Mary! 玛丽
Hey, Sammy. 萨米
Okay? 还好吗
No! Mary! 不 玛丽

[图片上传失败...(image-f70b57-1645843761268)]
[图片上传失败...(image-9983cb-1645843761268)]

Daddy! 爸爸
Take your brother outside as fast as you can! 赶快把你弟弟带到外面去
Don't look back ! 不要回头看
Now, Dean! Go! 快点 迪恩 快跑
Mary! 玛丽
No!
It's okay, Sammy. 没事的 萨米
I got it. Go put the fire now. 我来 去救火
Here.
Stay back. You have to stay back. 往后站 你们得往后站
Sam! 萨姆
Get a move on, would ya? 快点好吗
We were supposed to be there like 15 minutes ago. 我们应该15分钟前就到那了
Sam, you coming or what? 萨姆 你去还是不去啊
- Do I have to? - Yes. It'll be fun. - 我必须得去吗 - 是的 会很有趣的
And where's your costume? 怎么不化妆
You know how I feel about Halloween. 你知道我对万圣节的感觉
So here's to Sam and his awesome LSAT victory. 祝贺萨姆和他法学院入学考试的高分
All right, all right. It's not that big a deal. 好的 好的 这没什么大不了的
Yeah, he acts all humble, but he scored a 174. 他看上去谦虚 但是他考了174分
- Is that good? - Scary good. - 算高分吗 - 高得吓人了
See, there you go. You are a first-round draft pick. 瞧啊 名校任你选了
You can go to any law school you want. 想进哪个法学院都可以
Actually, I got an interview here monday. 实际上 我这周一就有个面试
If it goes okay, I think I got a shot at a full ride next year. 如果顺利 我想我明年有机会拿全金
Hey, it's gonna go great. 肯定会顺利的
It better. 但愿吧
How does it feel to be the golden boy in your family? 成为家中的金童感觉怎样
They don't know. 他们不知道
No? I would be gloating. Why not? 不知道 要是我早美到天上了 干嘛不说
Because we're not exactly the Bradys 因为我们不是脱线家族
I'm not exactly the Huxtables 我也不是天才老爹家的
More shots? 再喝点
- No. - No. No. - 不了 - 不 不用
Seriously, I'm proud of you, 说真的 我为你感到骄傲
And you're gonna knock them dead on monday. 周一你肯定让他们大吃一惊
You're gonna get that full ride. 你会拿全额奖学金的
I know it. 我知道
What would I do without you? 没有你我该怎么办
Crash and burn. 为爱神伤吧

[图片上传失败...(image-6fc4e4-1645843761268)]
[图片上传失败...(image-43cbdf-1645843761268)]

Whoa! Easy, tiger. 放松 小老虎
Dean? 迪恩
You scared the crap out of me. 你吓死我了
That's cause you're out of practice. 那是因为你荒废了功夫
Or not. 看来没有
Get off of me. 放开我
Dean, what the hell are you doing here? 迪恩 你来这里到底要干什么
I was looking for a beer. 我来找啤酒
What the hell are you doing here? 你到底要干嘛
Ok, all right, we got to talk. 好吧 我们得谈谈
- The phone? - If I'd called would you picked up? - 电话里不能说吗 - 我打你会接吗
Sam? 萨姆
Jess, hey. 杰西
Dean, this is my girlfriend, Jessica. 迪恩 这是我的女朋友杰西卡
Wait. Your brother Dean? 等等 他是你哥哥迪恩
I love the Smurfs. 我喜欢蓝精灵
You know, I got to tell you. 知道吗 我得说
You are completely out of my brother's league. 我弟弟真配不上你
Just let me put something on. 我穿下衣服
No, no. No, I wouldn't dream of it, seriously. 别别 我不会胡思乱想的 真的
Anyway, I got to borrow your boyfriend here, 总之 我借你男朋友一用
talk about some private family business, 谈点家里私事
but nice meeting you. 很高兴见到你
No. No, whatever you want to say, you can say it in front of her. 不不 无论你想说什么 她都可以听
Okay. 好吧
Dad hasn't been home in a few days. 爸爸好几天不在家了
So? He's working overtime on a "Miller Time" shift. 这怎么了 他在"米勒时间"加班呢
He'll stumble back in sooner or later. 他迟早会回来的
Dad's on a hunting trip, and he hasn't been home in a few days. 他外出狩猎 几天过去迟迟未归
Jess, excuse us. 杰西 失陪一下
We have to go outside. 我们要出去说
I mean, come on, you can't just break in the middle of the night 我说 你不要半夜突然跑来
and expect me to hit the road with you. 让我和你一起出去
You're not hearing me, Sammy. Dad's missing. 你没有听懂我的意思 萨姆 爸爸失踪了
I need you to help me find him. 我需要你帮我找他
You remember the poltergeist in Amherst, 你还记得阿姆赫斯特的捣蛋鬼
or the devil's gates in Clifton? 还有克利夫顿的魔鬼之门吗
He was missing then, too. 那两次他不也是失踪了
He's always missing, and he's always fine. 他总是失踪 可又总是好好的
Not for this long. Now, are you gonna come with me or not? 但是从没这么久 现在你跟不跟我走
I'm not. 不去
Why not? 为什么不去
I swore I was done hunting. For good. 我发过誓再也不去抓鬼了 永远不去
Come on, it wasn't easy, 行了 我们属实不易
- but it wasn't that bad. - Yeah? - 但也没那么糟糕 - 是吗
完整版请点击
When I told dad I was scared of the thing in my closet, 小时候我告诉爸爸我害怕衣柜里有怪物
he gave me a .45. 他却给我一支点45手枪
What was he supposed to do? 那他应该怎么做
I was 9 years old. 我那时才9岁
He was supposed to say: "Don't be afraid of the dark." 他应该说"别怕黑"
"Don't be afraid of the dark"? Are you kidding me? "别怕黑" 你逗我玩呢
Of course, you should be afraid. You know what's out there. 你当然应当怕黑 你知道黑暗里有什么
Yeah I know but still... the way we grew up after mom was killed 我知道 但是妈妈被杀后我们那种成长方式
and dad's obsession to find the thing that killed her. 爸爸着魔似地寻找杀死妈妈的那个东西
But we still haven't found the damn thing. 但我们还没有找到那个该死的东西
So we kill everything we can find. 所以我们杀死能够找到的一切
Save a lot of people doing it, too. 这样做也救了很多人啊
You think mom would have wanted this for us? 你觉得妈妈会希望我们这样吗
The weapon training and melting the silver into bullets? 练习使用武器 给子弹里灌银
Man, Dean, we were raised like warriors. 迪恩 我们的成长历程完全是战士的生活
So, what are you gonna do? 那你想怎样
Are you just gonna live some normal, apple-pie life? 你想过那种正常的美国式生活
Is that it? 是吗
No, not normal. Safe. 不 不是正常的 是安全的
And that's why you ran away. 这就是你离家的原因
I was just going to college. 我原本只是想上大学
It was dad who said if I was gonna go, I should stay gone. 是爸爸说如果我要走 就永远别回去
And that's what I'm doing. 我现在也不会回去
Dad's in real trouble right now 爸爸现在一定遇到了大麻烦
if he's not dead already. 如果不是已经死了的话
I can feel it. 我能感觉到
I can't do this alone. 我一个人不行
Yes, you can. 你可以的
Yeah. Well, I don't want to. 对 但我不想那样
What was he hunting? 他追捕的是什么
All right. Let's see. Where the hell did I put that thing? 让我想想 我到底把它放哪了
So when dad left, why didn't you go with him? 爸爸走的时候 你怎么不跟他去
I was working my own gig... 我有自己的活儿
This voodoo thing down in New Orleans. 新奥尔良一桩巫毒事件
Dad let you go on a hunting trip by yourself? 爸爸让你独自抓鬼
I'm 26, dude. 我26岁了 伙计
All right, here we go. 好 找到了
So dad was checking out this two-lane blacktop 爸爸在查加利福尼亚的耶利哥市郊外
just outside of Jericho, California. 一段双车道柏油路
About a month ago, this guy... 一个月前 这个人
They found his car, but he'd vanished. 有人发现了他的车 但他不见了
Completely M.I.A. 人间蒸发
So maybe he was kidnapped. 也许他被绑架了
Yeah, well, here's another one in April, 有理 4月份又一起
another one in December '04, '03, 12月一起 04年 03年
'98, '92... 10 of them over the past 20 years... 98年 92年 过去20年总共10起
All men, all same 5-mile stretch of road. 所有人都是在同一段5英里道路上出事的
Started happening more and more, so 失踪事件越来越多
dad went to go dig around. 所以爸爸就去查了
That was about three weeks ago. 大约是3周前
I hadn't heard from him since, 打那以后一直没有他的消息
which is bad enough, 这就够糟糕了
And then I get this voice mail yesterday. 昨天我又收到了这封语音邮件
Dean, something is starting to happen. I think it's serious. 迪恩 有事正在发生 我觉得很严重
I need to try to figure out what's going on. 我得搞清楚是怎么回事
Be very careful, Dean. We're all in danger. 千万小心 迪恩 我们都很危险

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剥皮案震惊了整个滨河市,随后出现的几起案子,更是在滨河造成了极大的恐慌,老刑警刘岩,带你破解...
    沈念sama阅读 204,189评论 6 478
  • 序言:滨河连续发生了三起死亡事件,死亡现场离奇诡异,居然都是意外死亡,警方通过查阅死者的电脑和手机,发现死者居然都...
    沈念sama阅读 85,577评论 2 381
  • 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 150,857评论 0 337
  • 文/不坏的土叔 我叫张陵,是天一观的道长。 经常有香客问我,道长,这世上最难降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 54,703评论 1 276
  • 正文 为了忘掉前任,我火速办了婚礼,结果婚礼上,老公的妹妹穿的比我还像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他们只是感情好,可当我...
    茶点故事阅读 63,705评论 5 366
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 48,620评论 1 281
  • 那天,我揣着相机与录音,去河边找鬼。 笑死,一个胖子当着我的面吹牛,可吹牛的内容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,决...
    沈念sama阅读 37,995评论 3 396
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 36,656评论 0 258
  • 序言:老挝万荣一对情侣失踪,失踪者是张志新(化名)和其女友刘颖,没想到半个月后,有当地人在树林里发现了一具尸体,经...
    沈念sama阅读 40,898评论 1 298
  • 正文 独居荒郊野岭守林人离奇死亡,尸身上长有42处带血的脓包…… 初始之章·张勋 以下内容为张勋视角 年9月15日...
    茶点故事阅读 35,639评论 2 321
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相恋三年,在试婚纱的时候发现自己被绿了。 大学时的朋友给我发了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃饭的照片。...
    茶点故事阅读 37,720评论 1 330
  • 序言:一个原本活蹦乱跳的男人离奇死亡,死状恐怖,灵堂内的尸体忽然破棺而出,到底是诈尸还是另有隐情,我是刑警宁泽,带...
    沈念sama阅读 33,395评论 4 319
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F岛的核电站,受9级特大地震影响,放射性物质发生泄漏。R本人自食恶果不足惜,却给世界环境...
    茶点故事阅读 38,982评论 3 307
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一处隐蔽的房顶上张望。 院中可真热闹,春花似锦、人声如沸。这庄子的主人今日做“春日...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 29,953评论 0 19
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我抬头看了看天上的太阳。三九已至,却和暖如春,着一层夹袄步出监牢的瞬间,已是汗流浃背。 一阵脚步声响...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 31,195评论 1 260
  • 我被黑心中介骗来泰国打工, 没想到刚下飞机就差点儿被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道东北人。 一个月前我还...
    沈念sama阅读 44,907评论 2 349
  • 正文 我出身青楼,却偏偏与公主长得像,于是被迫代替她去往敌国和亲。 传闻我的和亲对象是个残疾皇子,可洞房花烛夜当晚...
    茶点故事阅读 42,472评论 2 342

推荐阅读更多精彩内容