We tell our kids it doesn't matter if you win or lose, but let's be honest,Winning feels pretty great. 我们教育孩子们说 输赢无所谓,但平心而论,胜利的感觉好极了
Sometimes we push too hard. And that leads to a lot of resentment and guilt. 有时我们太苛求结果,结果导致许多怨恨和愧疚
Scene 10 Mitchell and Claire 00_16_28-00_18_09
[.]
- sincerely 真地; fairly 确定地; finally 最终地; actually 其实; really 真地.
- sincerely thought 真的觉得...
-And you sincerely thought that the path to Dad's approval was going to be through figure skating? 你真觉得通过花样滑冰 能得到爸爸的认可吗? - grown apart 疏远
-we've kind of grown apart in the past few years. 过去几年 我们之间渐渐疏远
[.]
随着练习,就会越来越多的注意到这些语音技巧.
英语发音-缩读.同化.叠合.失爆.连读(liaison)规律
[.]
-
mean 也是简单词含义多的一类. 有a.v.ad.n. 动词习语有:
在这个场景出现了:v意思是;a.刻薄.两个意思:
-By us, I mean me. 我说我们 其实是指我自己
-when you and I skated together, you weren't the mean older sister 当我们一起滑冰的时候,你不再是刻薄的姐姐
I'm-I'm glad Dad's proud of Manny. I am. 我很高兴爸爸为曼尼骄傲 真的
I just-It would have been nice to see him that proud of us. 我只是希望看到他为我们骄傲
By us, I mean me. 我说我们 其实是指我自己
And you sincerely thought that the path to Dad's approval... 你真觉得通过花样滑冰
was going to be through figure skating? 能得到爸爸的认可吗
Mitchell, I am fairly confident that Dad's proudest moment... 米奇尔 我绝对确信爸爸最骄傲的时刻
was when you finally took off the flame-red unitard. 是你终于脱下那红色火焰紧身衣之时
I am not claiming that any of this is rational. 我又没说我的话一定合理
I'm-I'm sorry. I'm sorry for being such a pill, okay? 对不起 我不该这么惹人厌
Um, actually, I always felt very guilty for quitting. 其实 我一直为退出而内疚
I know how much you loved figure skating. 我知道你非常热爱花样滑冰
I never really loved skating. 我从未真正喜爱过滑冰
Uh, what? 什么
Um, all right, this is gonna sound a little gay. 好吧 这么说感觉有点娘
But, um, when-when you and I skated together, 但是 当我们一起滑冰的时候
you weren't the mean older sister 你不再是刻薄的姐姐
and I wasn't the clingy little brother. 我也不是缠人的小弟弟
We were-we were a team, and-我们是一个团队
Well, let's face it, 说实在的
we've kind of grown apart in the past few years. 过去几年 我们之间渐渐疏远
And with Mom and Dad's divorce, we were on opposing sides. 因为爸妈的离婚 我们又站在对立面
And I-I just-I miss being on your team. 我只是怀念你我并肩作战的时候
That's... 这...
-a little gay. -There we go. -是有点娘 -看吧
Claire, where are you going? 克莱尔 你要去哪
Claire? 克莱尔
No way. 不是吧
Get up. 起来
-Really? -Mm-m -真的吗 -嗯
Don't drop me. 别把我摔了
Scene 11 Mitchell and Claire 00_18_09-00_18_09
[.]
- how much is too much? Here's where I come out. 怎么才不算过分呢 我的想法是.
几个句子很不错.
- We tell our kids it doesn't matter if you win or lose, but let's be honest,Winning feels pretty great. 我们教育孩子们说 输赢无所谓,但平心而论,胜利的感觉好极了
- Sometimes we push too hard. And that leads to a lot of resentment and guilt. 有时我们太苛求结果,结果导致许多怨恨和愧疚
- Guilt/~ fades. Hardware is forever. 愧疚总会过去,奖牌才是硬道理
[.]
- I can't decide if I'm feeling more proud or mortified. 我都不知道我是骄傲还是窘迫了
-mortify /'mɔːtɪfaɪ/ 美 /'mɔrtɪfaɪ/ humiliate 使难堪;使羞愧. 出现频率比较高的词.
Put it away or lose it. 再不拿开 我给你砸了
Somebody's got to put a stop to this. 神呐 让这一切停止吧
That's it, Mitchell. 做得好 米奇尔
So, can we take you and Caroline out for ice cream? 我们能请你们吃冰淇林吗
We can't. She's diabetic. 不行啊 她有糖尿病
Of course she is. 猜都猜到了
A round of applause for our winner, Manny Delgado. 掌声祝贺我们的冠军 曼尼·迪尔加多
Let's get out of here. Get this thing in the trunk. 快走吧 把这玩意放后备箱里
I can't decide if I'm feeling more proud or mortified. 我都不知道我是骄傲还是窘迫了
How about now? 那现在呢
We tell our kids it doesn't matter if you win or lose, 我们教育孩子们说 输赢无所谓
but let's be honest. 但平心而论
Winning feels pretty great. 胜利的感觉好极了
There's nothing like that golden moment in the sun. 他们在阳光下的那一刻是无与伦比的美丽
I think every parent probably wants that for their child. 也许每位家长都希望孩子能有这样的时刻
And maybe a little bit for ourselves too. 甚至希望自己也能这样
Sometimes we push too hard. 有时我们太苛求结果
And that leads to a lot of resentment and guilt. 结果导致许多怨恨和愧疚
Yes! Yes! 太棒了
So, how much is too much? Here's where I come out. 怎么才不算过分呢 我的想法是
Guilt fades. 愧疚总会过去
Hardware is forever. 奖牌才是硬道理
-You're mad, aren't you? -I'm not mad. -你在生气 是吗 -没有
-Yes, you are. -No, I'm not. -是的 你在生气 -我没生气
-You're a little jealous. -I'm happy for the two of you. -你有点嫉妒 -我为你俩感到高兴
All right, come on. We'll do one. Stay there. 好吧 我们也来一次 站在那
-For real? -Yep. -真来呀 -当然
-Feel better? -Yeah. Oh, do me now. Come on. -感觉好点了吗 -是 我来一次
What are you talking about? 开什么国际玩笑
Are you serious? 你当真