当我们懂得给生活增加或变换前提和假设,我们就能与它和解并进入一种豁达的状态,因为你已经假设了这就是生活的本质和原色。
给大家分享一首我很喜欢的“What A Wonderful World"来自Louis Armstrong,周末愉快!
答应我,周末好好玩!^o^ ^o^
I see trees of green, red roses too
我看见绿的树也有红色的玫瑰
I see them bloom for me and you
我看见它们为你和我开花。
And I think to myself what a wonderful world.
我自己在想,这是个多麼美妙的世界
I see skies of blue and clouds of white
我看见蓝的天,白的云
The bright blessed day, the dark sacred night
那受祝福的白天,珍贵的黑夜
And I think to myself what a wonderful world.
我自己在想,这是个多麼美妙的世界
The colors of the rainbow so pretty in the sky
那彩虹的色泽,在空中是多麼的美丽
Are also on the faces of people going by
也映在路过行人的脸上
I see friends shaking hands saying how do you do
我自见朋友们在握手相问好不好
They're really saying I love you.
他们实是在说著我爱你
I hear babies cry,
我听见婴儿在啼哭
I watch them grow
我看著他们在长大
They'll learn much more than I'll never know
他们将学得比我所知的更要多
And I think to myself what a wonderful world
我自己在想,这是个多麼美妙的世界
Yes I think to myself what a wonderful world.
是的,我自己在想,这是个多麼美妙的世界