个人事件和经历的阐述。
男生面试或者演讲时候可以参考该位主讲人的服装以及动作姿势。
1. I was asked to speak today on the topic of illumination.
今天,我被邀请来讲一讲关于启迪的事情。
2. As simply as I can put it
让我简单地描述下
3. A brief, relaxing, guided-imagery exercise
一个简单的,放松的,由图像引导的练习
4. palms facing up in your lap.
手掌放在你的膝盖上
5. Gently allow your upper eyelids to meet your lower eyelashes.
慢慢地让你的上眼睑去触碰你的下眼睑
6. Picture the sun in the big,blue sky, feel the warmth of her rays
想象太阳挂在一大片蓝天上,感觉她温暖的射线
7. Is there somebody in your life that reminds you of the sun?
你的生命中有没有谁会让你联想到太阳?
8. Somebody that loves you unconditionally?
有没有人无条件地爱你?
9. See the light emanating from the top of the structure
看到亮光从建筑物的最高点开始散发出来
10. At the ocean's edge where the sea meets the land
直到海洋边缘,即海洋陆地相接的地方
11. Help guide sailors and boaters home
帮助引导水手和船民回家
12. Is there somebody in your life that helps guide you home? To your authentic self? To the path that you're meant to be on?
你的生命中有没有人帮助指引你回家的路呢?帮助你找到真实的自己呢?引导你的人生道路?
13. See the light bouncing off of it
想象光在上面反射
14. I had no experience as a theology teacher in an all-boys prep school.
我从来没有在一所全是男生的预科学校中当过神学老师。
15. I was released.
我被裁了。
16. It was in this way that our brotherly bond began.
正是因此开始了我们的兄弟情节。
17. Some people say this may make people walk over you.
有人说,这会让人家欺负
18. But I believe otherwise.
但是我并不这样认为。
19. And that's because his life extinguished way too early.
因为他的生命消逝得太早了。
20. The lighthouse can provide a warm and inviting light
灯塔会散发出温暖的诱人的光芒
21. Daniel brought me home literally by bringing me to his home.
Daniel 确实带我回过家,因为他带我去了他的家。
22. Because the same love in him is within us all.
因为他所拥有的爱也同样在我们身上存在。
23. There is so much goodness in you.
你身上有那么多的优点。
24. It will shift your overall, entire experience.
这会改变你的整体体验。
25. Gently float open your eyes and smile.
慢慢睁开你的眼睛,然后微笑。