Ever since I was a girl my own mother vowed
从我小时候起,我母亲就要我立誓
I must find the way to power through a noble brow
我必须找到爬上权利顶端的捷径
I married once for love then my senses came
因爱结婚,突然我意识到
I must marry for the stature of my husband's name
我必须要找个有名声的丈夫来结婚
Onto marrige number two
所以第二次结婚
I knew what I had to do
我知道我必须要怎么做
and my poor husband fell ill in a year or two
我可怜的丈夫,在两年内病死了
solved problem number one,now to problenm number two
解决了第一个问题,是时候解决第二个了
His deo-eyed littlle girl with gentle point of biew
那个他经常用温柔的眼神看着的小女孩
Would I ship her off to school?
我该送她去学校吗?
No!I toud her if she stayed that she'd have to earn her keep
当然不了!我告诉她,如果她想要留下来,她就得挣钱养活自己
and so she became the maid!
于是她变成了女仆
She was lazy!
她很懒!
She was Crazy!
她很疯!
She was talking to the mice!
她曾经和老鼠们说话!
She was hopelessly naive,so she had to pay the price.
她天真的无药可救,所以她必须付出代价
I moved her to the attic out of sight and out of mind.
我让她搬去那个我毫不在意也不想看见的阁楼
I coud have thrown her out,but I'm benevolent and kind.
我本可以赶她出去,就是我太仁慈了
Mother,your heart's too big for you!
妈,你心真大
I knew what I had to do
我知道我必须要怎么做
After all,difficult children will take advantage of your good nature.
毕竟,那难相处的孩子会占你的便宜
So you lock them up
所以你把她们关起来
Throw away the key!
把钥匙扔了
There's one on every family tree
每个家族里都有一个人 她
Ungrateful!
忘恩负义!
Hateful!
可恨!
Vile too!The things she put you through!
还很邪恶!是她让你变成这样!
Break their spirit so they obey!
毁灭她们的心灵,让她们顺从!
Now they'll do anything you say
现在她们会乖乖听你的
Maybe you'd call it cruel but
也许你觉得这会很残忍,但是
others would call it love
有些人会称这叫爱
Tough Love!
严厉的爱!
I ask you,is it a crime to strive for perfection in all things?
我问你,任何事都追求完美这是错的吗?
Oh,no,they're so cute when they're little but then they grow up and just…
哦,不,他们小的时候很可爱,但长大后…
ruin everything!
会毁了一切!
I never wanted children
我从没想过要孩子
life was better on my own
我一个人过的多美好
all the screaming,nagging chilled me to the bone!
停不下来的尖叫声听得要了我的命
But then one day i came across a flower growing free
但有天我遇到一朵可以长生不老的花
it's magic kept me young,so i kept it all for me!
它能让我拾回年轻容貌,所以我将它占为己有
But someone dug it up now a baby held the power
但有人把它挖了出来,让那个宝宝拥有了魔力
so I "borrowed"her and locked her upand hid her in a tower!
所以我将她“借走”,把她锁起来,把她藏在塔里!
Years went by,OH!
多年之后,哦!
The sacrifice and against my better judgment,I fed her once or twice.
为了我自己更好,我牺牲了时间去喂养她
Teenagers now I know I wild eat their young
我知道现在的年轻人都很难管教
But that's messy
但是那实在是太令人厌恶了
manipulatin's easily more fun
操纵他们会更简单有趣
A little guilt,a lot of force,of course you have to lie
一点内疚,一点迫力,当然你还得必须要说谎
remind them without you,they'd shrivel up and die!
提醒他们,没有你,他们会枯萎而死!
They only have themselves to blame!
他们只能怪自己!
If you'd been there, you'd do the same
如果你身临其境,你也会这样做
So work them hard'til they fall in line
所以使劲使唤他们,让他们都受不了
There's one way and it's only mine
只有一条路,属于我的路
Children are lazy
小孩们都是懒惰的
Spoiled too
都给宠坏了
But we konw what to do!
但是我们知道我们该怎么做
Govern them with a heart of stone
用铁石心肠治治他们
Lock zhem up so they're all alone
把他们锁起来,让他们体会孤独
Maybe you'd call it cruel but,
也许你觉得这会很残忍,但是
others would call it love,tough love!
有些人会称这叫爱,严厉的爱!
Ugh!Her own tower with a water view
呃!她明明就有一个带有小瀑布的高塔
and she runs away the first chance she gets
结果她一有机会就逃出去了!
These wretched brats think the world owes them something
这些可怜的孩子总觉得这世界欠了他们什么
But it doesn't
但是并不是
Far and wide I rule the kingdom with a heavy hand
我用严厉的手段统治着这个王国
but there was more I hand in mind a greater plan
但我有更多的想法,一个更伟大的计划
I never cared to share,so The King would have to fall
我从未分享过我的想法,所以国王不得不消失
But his child blocked the way to me and "Fairest of them all"
但他那个“最漂亮的”孩子挡着了我的去路
She was chubby.She was dumb
她很胖,她很蠢
and grotesquely optimistic
而且想法荒诞的乐观
She needed structure in her life!She wasn't realistic
她想要自己安排她的人生,她一点都不现实
I gave her chores and took away the things that she'd enjoy
我给了她一堆家务,拿走了她一切喜欢的东西
but then I caught her singing songs with birds and then a boy!
但后来我发现她和鸟儿一起唱歌,遇上了个男孩!
Love?!Was I just sit by and wait?!
爱?!我只能眼睁睁的看着?!
for her to take my crown? NO!
等着她把我的皇位夺走?不!
she hand sealed her fate!
她已经决定了她的命运!
She hand to go,and so she did and you know what they say
她不得不走,你知道他们怎么评价她做的事吗
"An appke once a day keeps your enemies away"
“一天一苹果,敌人远离我”
Don't be fooled by their tender smile!
别再被他们温柔的微笑给愚弄了!
give an inch and they'll run a mile!
他们只会得寸进尺!
Our ider of a happy home
我们都是为了幸福的家
Is one where we live all alone!
那是属于我们的地方
Dark,Depressing,Desolate!
黑暗,压抑,凄凉!
Now let's all drink to that!
现在让我们尽情享受吧!
call us "wicked" and call us "mean"
说我们“邪恶”,说我们“卑鄙”
"Cruel" and everything in between
说我们“残忍”,所有事都是这样
You could say it's unjust
你可以说这不公平
Turning their dreams to dust
把他们的梦想化为灰烬
This is what we call love
这就是我们所说的爱
Tough Love!
严厉的爱!
哎...系我细细个过时我阿妈就开始,教识我为求上位不择手段无需犹豫,再为爱而开始,无车无楼就终止,最后就稳返个有钱佬就赢慢慢过日子,真系无所事事搞d事先有番d意思,反正我个短命既老公一早就香左做乜都无人知,就甘样有左第一次当然就有第二次,最后就对付呢个神憎鬼厌既低b小白痴,你话送距返学校真系无事稳事搞,都不如教识距温饱就应该做足二十四孝,距好野,距好痴线,距仲要成身都老鼠屎,虽然话距天真又无知其实就蠢到无药医,所以我为距谏左一个风水最好既位置,本来就应该赶距扯,但我实在太仁慈!妈咪真当,心怀宽广,手里掌握全状况。有d细路如果唔管教好距,距真系会三分颜色上大红咖。
本应和乖张全部锁满爱,严母教育堪称精彩,阻碍灾害就是悲哀,至抓逼你变改,无人理睬回应她期待,完美势才不需感概,也许你不懂这种爱,让我称呼它做苛爱!
我问你地啊,唔通凡事追求完美就真系有错咩?Oh no!其实距地以前都几趣稚咖,点知宜家就,顶心顶肺,我本来就无细路一个人生活就几好训,点知一听到d尖叫就气都透唔到,唯有一日我渴望将长生花得到,有左魔法就会变老我乜都可以做,点知有人将d花挖走个细路中左魔咒,过晚只可以借走仲要送多距一栋楼,做左甘多年了,oh真系截寿,我都牺牲我d时间来养距唔通都仲系唔够,后尾我先发现,距成日都中意偷走,唔想追究但怕同距有埋代沟,内疚得过难受,讲大话就会收留,时刻要距知道出面咩人都有。
她们总有各样方式折磨你,无知是非百无顾忌,宁距难忍孤独痛苦至死,成唯傀儡是我希期,距有毛有亦就晓飞,便优先将她处死,强势整治了这祸害,门锁隔绝是我忍耐,也许你不懂这种爱,让我称呼它叫做苛爱!
奥,我都同距供左栋楼咖啦,点知个死靓妹系都要走喔,呢班化骨龙,真系百厌到不知好歹,真系头疼。
统治一个王国就是就需要有我一个,所以我脑内既计划就更系越来越多,将权力交比第二个我选择排除限阻,点知个系路搞搞震,真系简直比我恶魔,你距肥你话距瘦距会同你笑呵呵,平时咩都唔做净系中意同d雀仔唱歌,所以我安排距做家务米等距甘enjoy,点知距话口未完就同左个男仔拍拖,爱,你讲得出来真系笑死我啊。你妄想取缔我,你实在林太多,有一句话势必你地都好清楚:一日一苹果,等d敌人远离我。
那像天真,唯你信赖,任由你出手便可越佳,为了将这幸福抱拥,为了独裁这家之中,黑暗孤独像冰封,以干杯庆贺么?尽管演丑我的角色,尽管你无谓的呵夕,无法将结局变改,势要将爱处罚爱,让我继续严苛之爱...