简书上看到一篇讲学外语的文章,说正确的方法应该是看中文英字,还推荐了个网站viki.com.我进去看了一下,有不少资源。以下的内容都来自viki.com的《何以笙箫默》。
你忙吧
go back to what you are doing
……是给你面子
……is not to embarrass you
我是想给你面子
I don't want to embarrass you
你就是脾气再坏也得有个限度啊
No matter how bad your temper is, there should be a limit.
你诚心找茬是吧?
You are diliberately kicking a fuss, aren't you?
告你非礼
I will sue you for harassment.
我要告他们
I want to sue them.
你等着上法庭做被告吧
Just wait ,we will take legal measures.
随你
Wharever you wish.
我们要善于透过事物的现象来察觉实质性的问题
We have to be adept at seeing past how things appear to see the truth.
谁叫你不帮我
(It)serves you right for not helping me.
怎么突然冒出来啊?吓我一跳。
Why did you pop up out of nowhere?You gave me a fright.
何以笙箫默
silent separation
眼前的景色多美啊
The view in front is beautiful.
人类在这个世界上创造的最大奇迹就是眼前的商业世界
The greatest wonders that human have created in this word is what's in front of us, The commercial society.
希望应总在伪造文书罪成立的那天依然如此自信。
I hope The day when president Ying is found guilty of forging documents, you can still be confidant like this.
伪造文书从何说起啊?
On what basis are you saying I have foged documents.
根本没有申请离婚无效这件事,你又何必装无辜?
You did not applied for divorce in The first place。Do you need to feign innocence?