美国众神第1季第3集中英台词整理和单词统计

美国众神第1季第3集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
I think I'm losing my mind. 我觉得我快疯了
Hello, Shadow. 你好影子
There are bigger sacrifices 他们会要求你
one might be asked to make 做出更大的牺牲
than going a little mad. 而不是发疯
What's in Chicago? 芝加哥有什么
The hammer. 有我的锤子
If I lose, 如果我输了
I will go with Votan and do what he ask... 我就跟沃坦走听他吩咐办事
And if you win? 如果你赢了呢
I get to knock your brains out with my hammer. 我就用我的锤子砸碎你的脑袋
Right there. 就在那儿
Okay. 好了
完整版请点击
Perfect. 完美
It's too good for them. 他们配不上这么好的食物
Eight grandchildren, each one smart as a table. 八个孙辈每一个都是小滑头
Assaf with his music. 阿萨夫玩音乐
He sounds like you. Yeah. 弄出的声音就和你似的
No, it's too early to fry the onions. 不行现在煎洋葱还太早
美国众神高频词统计

美国众神高频词
Assaf likes them crisp. 阿萨夫喜欢吃脆脆的
No, no, it's not perfect. 不不不够完美
More cinnamon. 加点肉桂
Assaf? I told you no come before 5! 阿萨夫我告诉过你别在五点前来了
And no more bringing me your laundry! 而且别再把你的脏衣服带给我洗了
I tell you I am done being your maid-- 我跟你说我受够了服侍你了...
You are in wrong floor. 你走错楼层了
Black people family is upstairs. 那家黑人住楼上
No mistake. 没有走错
You are to come with me, Mrs. Fadil. 你得跟我走法蒂尔夫人
You have died, Mrs. Fadil. 你已经死了法蒂尔夫人
And it is time for you to come with me. 是时候跟我走了
I have company soon. 等下有人要来找我
If you are here to rob, then rob. 假如你是来抢劫的随便抢吧
There is a television, and I-- I have a phone 这里有台电视我还有部手机...
my grandson says is also a camera. 我孙子还说还可以当相机用
I wish I was but a thief. 我倒希望我只是个贼
I am not. 我不是
I am of Death. 我是死神
You are dead, Mrs. Fadil. 你已经死了法蒂尔夫人
- That is me? - That is you. -那是我吗-那是你
Your family will come soon and find you. 你的亲人马上会到达这里发现你
They will do right by your body 他们会善待你的遗体
and bury you as is proper. 并且妥善安葬你
They will be sad for a time, 他们会悲伤一阵子
then they will find happiness again. 然后会寻回欢颜
Your Assaf will marry in a year 你的阿萨夫一年后会结婚
and name his first daughter for you. 并且用你的名字来为他的大女儿命名
A bullshit middle name? 没屁用的中间名吗
A bullshit middle name. 没屁用的中间名
This is how they will find me? 他们发现我的时候我就是这个样子吗
This is a Muslim home. 这是一个穆斯林家族
Why does Anubis hold out his hand for me? 为什么来接我的是阿努比斯
It is my thanks. 因为我要报答你
You were once a girl with your own Tita. 你曾经是个小女孩你的奶奶陪着你
Who taught you the ways of Egypt old, 她给你讲了许多关于埃及的古老故事
of when the Nile was full and flooding. 关于那个尼罗河水还汹涌蓬勃的年代
She told you stories of the Wolf and the Jackal, 她给你讲了狼和胡狼的故事
the Red Wind, and of the Child of Bast. 讲了红风和巴斯特女神之子的故事
- I remember. - You do. -我都记得-确实
美国众神台词本中英对照

美国众神台词本单词标注
For that, I bring you to the Scales. 正因如此我要带你去天平那里
Come. 来吧
My family will find me. 我的家人会发现我
They will not try it. 他们不会去品尝它了
You taste. 你尝一口吧
It is perfect. 太完美了
Sixty-eight years. 68岁
It's not much for America, 对美国人而言不算长寿
but... more than my Tita ever prayed for. 但...比我奶奶梦想的活得久多了
Come. 来吧
This is not Queens. 这不是皇后区了
This is not Queens. 这不是皇后区了
I was using that. 我刚刚还在用它呢
We shall see if you have used it well. 我们得看看你有没有好好用它
I was unkind to the first boy who loved me. 我对第一个喜爱我的男孩不算友好
I stole a doll once from my cousin. 我曾经从我表姐那里偷了一个娃娃
I-- I tried... 我...
my best. 尽力了
Your best is good. 你的尽力足够好了
Each will take you to the Du'at. 每一扇门都会将你带到冥界
The Du'at has many worlds. 冥界拥有许多个世界
Choose. 选吧
Which has my father? 我父亲在哪个世界里
He beat me, 他打我
and I would like not to see his world. 我不想到有他的世界里去
Choose. 选吧
You are a kind boy. 你是个善良的孩子
You choose for me? 你能帮我选吗
Are you sure I do this with you? 你确定我可以跟着你走吗
Follow the wrong God, 跟随了一个异教的神
I do not see my Tita again. 我就再也见不到我奶奶了
Careful! 小心
The Buffalo is waning tonight. 水牛星今晚很黯淡
You're Zorya Poluch... ch... 你是卓娅·波鲁什...什...
the sister that was sleeping. 之前在睡觉的那个姐妹
I am Zorya Polunochnyaya, yes. 我是卓娅·波鲁诺什娜亚没错
And you are called Shadow. 而你叫影子
What are you looking at up there? 你在这里看什么呢
I was looking at that. 我在看那个
See? 看到了吗
The Big Dipper? 北斗七星
Odin's Wain, they call it. 有人叫它奥丁的马车
And the Great Bear. 还有大熊座
It is a thing. It's not a god. 只是个东西不是神
Like a god. 有点像神
完整版请点击
It's a bad thing. 它很邪恶
Chained up in those stars. 它被锁链禁锢在这些星辰中
If it escapes, it will eat the whole of everything. 一旦逃脱它就会吞噬一切
So we watch the sky... 我们三姐妹
all day, all night, the three sisters. 于是整日整夜地守望苍穹
If he escapes, the thing in the stars, 如果星辰中囚禁的那东西逃脱了
the world is over. 世界就会毁灭
Like that. 像这样
And people believe that? 有人相信吗
A long time ago. 很久以前有人信
You're not cold? 你不冷吗
Cold doesn't bother me. 我不怕冷
This time is my time. 此刻由我掌控
My sisters, they're of their times. 我的姐妹们她们有自己的时刻
When is your time? 你的时刻何时来
Your birthday? 你的生日
No, I-- I don't want my fortune told. 不我不想算命
My fortunes are the best. 我算命最准了
Virgins have the advantage. 处女自有优势
And now we have something. 我感受到了
No.
You have nothing. 你一无所有
You believe in nothing so you have nothing. 你毫无信仰所以一无所有
You are on a path... 你正走在
from nothing to everything. 从一无所有到无所不有的路上
You had something recently. You lost it. 你最近遇到些事失去了什么
- My-- my wife. - Not your wife. -我的妻子-不是你的妻子
Did you sell your head to Czernobog? 你把脑袋押给岑诺伯格了
Yeah.
You keep giving away your life. 你一直在赌命
You don't much care if you live or die, do you? 你不太在乎自己的死活吧
The world's not what I thought it would be. 世界不是我想象的样子
You'd rather die 你宁愿死
than live in a world with bears in the sky. 也不想活在苍穹上有大熊的世界
I can help you. 我可以帮你
- First, you must do something for me. - What is it? -首先你得帮我个忙-做什么
Gotta fight you? Play checkers? 跟你打架跟你玩跳棋
You have to kiss me. 你得亲我一下
I have not ever been kissed. 我还从没被人亲过
I don't know if I like it. 我不知道会不会喜欢
We do this now. 现在就亲吧
I--
Kissing is disgusting... 亲吻可真恶心
but-- but in a nice way, 但感觉还是挺好的
like, uh, bleu cheese or brandy. 就像蓝纹起司或白兰地
Take the moon. 拿走月亮吧
What? 什么
Just take it. 拿走吧
Here.
Don't lose this. Don't give it away. 别搞丢了也别扔掉
You've been given protection once. 你曾被给予过保护
You had the sun itself. 你曾获得过太阳
I can give you the moon. 我可以把月亮给你
It's the daughter, not the father. 是女儿不是父亲
Now... 现在
you wake up. 醒来吧
It is not sunrise yet. 太阳还没出来
Enjoy your time. 睡觉去吧
How about another game? 不如再来一局
Same terms. 条件一样
How can be same? 怎么会一样
You want me to kill you twice? 你想让我杀你两次吗
Right now you only have one blow. 现在你只能打一下
One is all it takes. 就只需要一次
That is... 这就是
the art. 艺术
How long has it been... 你上一次
since you last swung a killing hammer in the stockyards, though? 在屠宰场挥动大锤杀生有多久了
It's gotta be, like, what, twenty years? 大概有二十年了吧
Thirty? 三十年
I think you got used to the bolt gun. 我觉得你习惯用钉枪了
I think you got weak, 我觉得你弱了
and I don't think you can kill me with one shot. 一击之内你杀不了我
You could just leave me brain damaged, 你只能把我砸成脑损伤
a drooling piss bag reminder that you got old. 流着口水挂着尿袋提醒你已老矣
That's not gonna do either of us any good, is it? 那样对我们都没好处对吧

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剥皮案震惊了整个滨河市,随后出现的几起案子,更是在滨河造成了极大的恐慌,老刑警刘岩,带你破解...
    沈念sama阅读 206,723评论 6 481
  • 序言:滨河连续发生了三起死亡事件,死亡现场离奇诡异,居然都是意外死亡,警方通过查阅死者的电脑和手机,发现死者居然都...
    沈念sama阅读 88,485评论 2 382
  • 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 152,998评论 0 344
  • 文/不坏的土叔 我叫张陵,是天一观的道长。 经常有香客问我,道长,这世上最难降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 55,323评论 1 279
  • 正文 为了忘掉前任,我火速办了婚礼,结果婚礼上,老公的妹妹穿的比我还像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他们只是感情好,可当我...
    茶点故事阅读 64,355评论 5 374
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 49,079评论 1 285
  • 那天,我揣着相机与录音,去河边找鬼。 笑死,一个胖子当着我的面吹牛,可吹牛的内容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,决...
    沈念sama阅读 38,389评论 3 400
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 37,019评论 0 259
  • 序言:老挝万荣一对情侣失踪,失踪者是张志新(化名)和其女友刘颖,没想到半个月后,有当地人在树林里发现了一具尸体,经...
    沈念sama阅读 43,519评论 1 300
  • 正文 独居荒郊野岭守林人离奇死亡,尸身上长有42处带血的脓包…… 初始之章·张勋 以下内容为张勋视角 年9月15日...
    茶点故事阅读 35,971评论 2 325
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相恋三年,在试婚纱的时候发现自己被绿了。 大学时的朋友给我发了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃饭的照片。...
    茶点故事阅读 38,100评论 1 333
  • 序言:一个原本活蹦乱跳的男人离奇死亡,死状恐怖,灵堂内的尸体忽然破棺而出,到底是诈尸还是另有隐情,我是刑警宁泽,带...
    沈念sama阅读 33,738评论 4 324
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F岛的核电站,受9级特大地震影响,放射性物质发生泄漏。R本人自食恶果不足惜,却给世界环境...
    茶点故事阅读 39,293评论 3 307
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一处隐蔽的房顶上张望。 院中可真热闹,春花似锦、人声如沸。这庄子的主人今日做“春日...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 30,289评论 0 19
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我抬头看了看天上的太阳。三九已至,却和暖如春,着一层夹袄步出监牢的瞬间,已是汗流浃背。 一阵脚步声响...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 31,517评论 1 262
  • 我被黑心中介骗来泰国打工, 没想到刚下飞机就差点儿被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道东北人。 一个月前我还...
    沈念sama阅读 45,547评论 2 354
  • 正文 我出身青楼,却偏偏与公主长得像,于是被迫代替她去往敌国和亲。 传闻我的和亲对象是个残疾皇子,可洞房花烛夜当晚...
    茶点故事阅读 42,834评论 2 345

推荐阅读更多精彩内容