Section2:出境与入境
31、降落/抵達
We have begun our descent to San Francisco. The temperature there is 78℉.We'll arrive on schedule.
我們即將降落在舊金山。當地氣溫是華氏78度。我們將準時抵達。
If you're catching a connecting flight, follow the transit' passenger signs to your gate.
如果您要轉機,請依照過境乘客的標示到您的登機門。
If you need help with a connection, please contact one of our representatives.?
如果您需要轉機協助,請聯絡我們的地勤人員。
Please stay seated until we reach the gate.
在未抵達論門前,請勿離開座位。
Thanks for flying Fairpines Airlines!
勤谢您搭乘Fairpines航空!
【Word List】
transit adj.过境的
arepresentative n.代理人
32、降落/抵達
How much longer until we land?
我們還要多久才會降落?
I need some help with the arrival card.
我需要有人協助我填入境表。
I have a connecting flight to Boston. Do I have to claim2 my luggage first?
我要轉機到波士頓。我要先拿行李嗎?
I'm continuing on to Chicago. Will I have to deplane?
我要繼續飛往芝加哥。我要下機嗎?
Could you help me get my bag?
你可以幫我拿行李嗎
I can't find my carry-on bag.
我找不到我的随身行李。
【Word List】
arrival card n.入境表
claim v. 认领;索取