燃情克利夫兰第1季第6集中英台词整理和单词统计

燃情克利夫兰第1季第6集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
Hot in Cleveland is recorded in front of a live studio audience. 《燃情克利夫兰》是在摄影棚观众前现场录制的
- So how was the farmers' market? - Weird. -农贸集市怎么样-很奇怪
In L.A., a farmers' market means Sushi, pate, and gelato. 在洛杉矶农贸集市意味着寿司馅饼冰淇淋
This was just a bunch of stuff grown by farmers. 这里卖的全是农民伯伯种的庄稼
Your mother called, by the way. 你妈打电话来了
- Oh, no. - Did you tell her I was dead? -不会吧-有没有说我死了
Wait. Whose mother called? 说清楚谁的妈妈打电话了
- Melanie's. - Oh, thank god. -梅兰妮的-谢天谢地
She wants to come for a visit, 她想过来看看
and I told her this weekend would be good. 我跟她说这个周末挺合适的
No! 不要啊
Why did you say that? 你为什么要这么说
Because I knew this would be your reaction. 因为我想看你这副反应呗
完整版请点击
You're fun to fluster. 逗你玩儿挺有意思的
Oh, come on, your mum's as sweet as pie. 得了吧你妈人可好了
All mine does is criticize me. 我老娘就会说我的不是
I like her already. 姐这就已经喜欢她了
At least yours isn't insanely overprotective. 至少你妈不是疯狂护小鸡的鸡妈妈
All my life my mom was afraid I'd get sick or hurt or lost. 我这辈子我妈总在担心我生病受伤迷路
燃情克利夫兰高频词统计

燃情克利夫兰高频词
Halloween--I was only allowed to trick-or-treat at two houses, 万圣节时我只能去两家玩"不给糖就捣蛋"
mine and my grandparents. 就是自己家和外婆家
And I had to wear my coat over my costume. 我的装扮服外还得罩件大衣
And then when I took the candy home, i had to throw it away, 而且我拿着糖回家后就得扔掉
because there might be razor blades in it. 因为糖里面可能有刀片
From your grandparents? 外婆家给的糖会有那玩意儿
My mother trusted no one. 我妈觉得人人都是狼外婆
Well, in my house, it was all about my father. 在我家什么都是以我爸为中心
That man is monumentally self-absorbed. 老爷子真是自私自大的典范
- Well, my-- - Joy, please, I am not finished. -我的... - 乔依我还没说完呢
He's just one of those actors 他就跟某些自大的演员一样
who thinks the whole world revolves around him. 以为世界是围着他转的
- You know-- - Why is everyone interrupting me? -知道吗-怎么总有人插嘴
My father and I argued about everything. 什么事我爸和我都要争个没完
The last fight we had was about 最后吵的一架是
whether or not the gun was loaded. 枪到底有没有上膛
Two days later, bam-o! 两天后砰砰
Heart attack. 心脏病突发
Oh, my god. 上帝啊
Your parents aren't gonna be around forever. 父母不会陪着你一辈子的
Bam-o! 砰砰
You know, I do owe my father a visit. 我答应让我爸来玩还欠着呢
And I owe my mother a son-in-law and grandchild. 我还欠我妈一个女婿和外孙呢
I know, because she reminds me every two minutes. 她每天唠叨得我耳根不得清静
Well, my mother is coming. 反正我妈要来了
So why don't you just invite your dad and your mom here? 不如你们也各自邀请父母来吧
Oh, my mother would never step foot in this country. 我妈绝不会踏足这个国家
That's why I moved here. 所以我才躲到这儿来
I could invite my father, but watch out. 我可以邀请我爸来不过各位小心了
I mean, he hits on everything that moves. 任何喘气儿的他都会勾搭
I like him already. 姐这就已经喜欢他了
Actually, I feel quite at home here in Cleveland. 来克利夫兰有回家的感觉
When I last played the play house, 我上次在这里的剧院演出时
I received six curtain calls 取到了六次谢幕的巨大成功
and three hotel keys. 还有三把酒店房间的钥匙
You know when I played Honor st. Raven-- 我演欧娜·圣瑞雯时...
It was a little gem called The Tempest. 此佳作名为《暴风雨》[莎翁作品]
You know, Victoria could have done Shakespeare 维多利亚也可以诠释莎翁作品的
had she not squandered her talent on television. 可惜她把才华都浪费在肥皂剧上了
She got fan favorite plaque from TV guide. 她获得了《电视指南》的「最受粉丝欢迎奖」
燃情克利夫兰台词本中英对照

燃情克利夫兰台词本单词标注
Not helping. 别帮倒忙了
She was really very good on Edge of Tomorrow. 她在《明日边缘》里的演出真的很棒
I don't watch that much television. 我不怎么看电视的
Of course not. 当然不看了
It doesn't have a mirrored surface. 电视机的屏幕又不是镜子
Sorry about the drill. 抱歉有电钻的噪音
My mom couldn't relax until she put a dead bolt on the back door. 不在后门加个档片锁我妈是不会安心的
So where were we? 说到哪里了
Curtain calls, comma, mine. 谢幕逗号我的
I believe I set my personal record at the broadhurst-- 我的个人纪录应该是布罗德赫斯特剧院那次
Ten. You remember, Victoria. 十次谢幕维多利亚你记得的
That was the night I invited your sorority sisters to my dressing room. 那晚我还邀请你的姐妹淘们去我的化妆间
Yes, yes, I remembered that 是啊我记得
to various therapists for years to come. 以及随之而来的多年的心理咨询
You girls... 姑娘们
You were just asking to be robbed and murdered. 你们简直就是请人来打劫和谋杀你们
Oh, now, can I get you anything-- 还需要什么吗
some more chips or--or a cocktail napkin? 薯片还是餐巾纸
Ma, ma, ma, no, we just want more of you. 妈妈不用我们需要你的陪伴
You haven't sat for two minutes. 你都没好好坐会儿
Oh, no, no, no, let me do that. 不不不我来我来
It's hot. 很烫的
My favorite, hot spinach and breath dip. 我最喜欢的热腾腾的口水菠菜饼
You look cold. Are you cold? 我觉得你冷你冷吗
No, I'm fine. 不我挺好的
I'm going to get you my shawl. 我去给你拿披肩
I must say, Melanie-- divorce becomes you, 不得不说梅兰妮离婚后你真是楚楚动人
as it has me, several times. 我也是好几次呢
And, Joy, you look as lovely as ever. 乔依你还是那么漂亮
Thank you, Alex. 谢谢你艾利克斯
You look great too. 你也挺帅的
Oh, thank you. 谢谢
I like to think I can still play the romantic lead. 我觉得我还可以出演爱情剧的男主角
I like to think I had a happy childhood. 我还觉得我有一个快乐的童年呢
Will you please stop smiling? 你幸灾乐祸个什么劲儿
I can't. Deep down I feel bad for you, 忍不住其实我内心挺同情你们的
but everywhere else, 不过我更为自己高兴
I'm just so happy my mother's an ocean away. 我和我老娘隔着一个大洋呢
There you are. That's better. 给这样好些了
Thanks, mom. Thanks. Now, will you please sit down? 谢谢你妈谢谢你现在可以坐下了吧
Oh, of course. 当然了
But first I have to give you your housewarming present. 不过我得先给你这份乔迁大礼
Now, I didn't know what you needed, 我不知道你需要什么
so I just brought you some sunscreen 所以我给你买了防晒霜
and a new rape whistle. 还有防狼口哨
完整版请点击
Gee, thanks. 谢谢了
'Cause nothing warms a home like a rape whistle. 防狼口哨最能体现出乔迁之喜了
Somebody's getting cranky. Your blood sugar must be low. 有人发脾气啦你的血糖一定很低
Here, eat some cheese. 来吃点芝士
Oh, are you still having trouble with your irritable bowel? 你肠易激的毛病好了没
Her sister used to call her "Smellanie." 她姐姐以前叫她"臭屁妮"
We used to call Victoria "Sticktoria"... 我们以前管维多利亚叫"瘦多利亚"
Built like a boy. 跟男孩一样平坦无曲线
I'm sorry. 对不起
I'm just so happy. 我太开心了
What just happened? 你怎么了
I suddenly felt a chill. 我突然背上一凉
It's almost like there's a sinister presence in the room. 好像一股阴气扫过这房间
Good news, Joy-- 好消息乔依
your mother came after all. 你妈妈还是来了
She's my new Internet buddy. 她是我的新网友
Mother?
Oh, dear god. What's going on around your eyes? 上帝啊你眼周是怎么回事啊
How did this happen? 怎么会这样
Elka video-messaged me back 爱尔卡找我视频聊天
after you so rudely logged off on me the other day. 就在那天你很没礼貌地下线后
Well, you'd already criticized my hair, 你已经批评了我的发型
my clothes, and my posture. 衣服还有坐姿
I thought we were done. 我以为我们聊完了
You know, Rejoyla, when you're snarky, 瑞乔依娜你说风凉话时
something unfortunate happens to your face. 脸上的表情很悲剧
She knows. I tell her all the time. 她知道的我一直在提醒她
So this is where you two are hiding. 原来你们躲在这里
Yeah, I told my mom I smelled gas. 是啊我跟我妈说我闻到了煤气味
That should keep her busy for a while. 应该可以让她忙一阵子了
Oh, it's crazy, I know, 太离谱了
but what, my father's been here two days, 我爸在这里才待了两天
and I'm reverting to this 12-year-old needy little girl again. 我感觉我又变成了那个12岁的没人爱的小女孩
Do you know I became an actress 知道吗我成为女演员
because I thought it would get his attention? 就是以为这样可以让他注意我
I thought you said it was because the drama geeks had better drugs. 你说过是因为电视迷手上的毒品更正点
I didn't say it was the only reason. 我没说这是唯一原因
Well, my mom hasn't let me leave the house since she got here. 我妈来了后就不允许我出门了
It's my childhood all over again. 童年噩梦又回来了
She just wants me to stay at home and eat. 她只想让我待在家乖乖吃饭
I was raised like a veal. 我妈养我跟养猪似的
That's better than being raised by a ham... 那也比被色猪养大要好
who tries to pork everybody. 他见人就想去"拱"
I don't know what you two are complaining about. 你们有什么好抱怨的
Your parents are leaving tomorrow. 你们爸妈明天就走了
Mine's gone viral. 我那病毒老娘无处不在
You know, if I thought it would do any good, 如果这么做有用的话
I would tell my father off. 我会好好教训他一顿
He just wants what he wants when he wants it 他总是不分场合地随心所欲
without any regard for how it might affect me. 根本不在乎是否会让我难堪
Boy, I would just love to tell my mom how I really feel. 我也好想告诉我妈我真实的感受
Why do Americans always feel that spewing their emotions 为什么你们老美总觉得说出心底话
will make them feel better? 就会好受些呢
In Britain, if we have a family dispute, 在英国如果有家庭矛盾
we follow a time-honored tradition 我们会遵循"酒精"考验的传统
passed down from one generation to another. 采用代代相传的办法
What's that? 什么办法
We get rat-assed drunk. 喝得酩酊大醉
I'll be back with more wine. 我去拿红酒
No, no, no. No, no. 不不不对
No, you do the shot first, 不是应该先喝小杯烈酒
then the beer. 再喝啤酒
Brilliant. 太有才了
Wait till I tell the garden club. 我一定要在园艺俱乐部好好宣传
Oh, hi, Joy. 你好乔依
I'll leave you two. I've got work to do. 你们慢慢聊我还有事
These tracksuits don't bedazzle themselves. 亮片可不会自己贴到运动衫上去
Hello, mum. 你好妈
Darling, don't slouch. 亲爱的别弯腰驼背的
I'm standing perfectly straight. 我站得可直了
And that's just sad. 那就太悲哀了
Speaking of sad, are you dating anyone? 说到悲哀你有对象了吗
Bye, mum. 拜拜妈
Having a bit of a dustup with the dear old mater? 和母亲大人闹不愉快了吗
Oh, you know. 你懂的
You don't have to tell me. I intuit. 不用说我的直觉已经告诉我了

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剥皮案震惊了整个滨河市,随后出现的几起案子,更是在滨河造成了极大的恐慌,老刑警刘岩,带你破解...
    沈念sama阅读 206,723评论 6 481
  • 序言:滨河连续发生了三起死亡事件,死亡现场离奇诡异,居然都是意外死亡,警方通过查阅死者的电脑和手机,发现死者居然都...
    沈念sama阅读 88,485评论 2 382
  • 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 152,998评论 0 344
  • 文/不坏的土叔 我叫张陵,是天一观的道长。 经常有香客问我,道长,这世上最难降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 55,323评论 1 279
  • 正文 为了忘掉前任,我火速办了婚礼,结果婚礼上,老公的妹妹穿的比我还像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他们只是感情好,可当我...
    茶点故事阅读 64,355评论 5 374
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 49,079评论 1 285
  • 那天,我揣着相机与录音,去河边找鬼。 笑死,一个胖子当着我的面吹牛,可吹牛的内容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,决...
    沈念sama阅读 38,389评论 3 400
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 37,019评论 0 259
  • 序言:老挝万荣一对情侣失踪,失踪者是张志新(化名)和其女友刘颖,没想到半个月后,有当地人在树林里发现了一具尸体,经...
    沈念sama阅读 43,519评论 1 300
  • 正文 独居荒郊野岭守林人离奇死亡,尸身上长有42处带血的脓包…… 初始之章·张勋 以下内容为张勋视角 年9月15日...
    茶点故事阅读 35,971评论 2 325
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相恋三年,在试婚纱的时候发现自己被绿了。 大学时的朋友给我发了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃饭的照片。...
    茶点故事阅读 38,100评论 1 333
  • 序言:一个原本活蹦乱跳的男人离奇死亡,死状恐怖,灵堂内的尸体忽然破棺而出,到底是诈尸还是另有隐情,我是刑警宁泽,带...
    沈念sama阅读 33,738评论 4 324
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F岛的核电站,受9级特大地震影响,放射性物质发生泄漏。R本人自食恶果不足惜,却给世界环境...
    茶点故事阅读 39,293评论 3 307
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一处隐蔽的房顶上张望。 院中可真热闹,春花似锦、人声如沸。这庄子的主人今日做“春日...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 30,289评论 0 19
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我抬头看了看天上的太阳。三九已至,却和暖如春,着一层夹袄步出监牢的瞬间,已是汗流浃背。 一阵脚步声响...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 31,517评论 1 262
  • 我被黑心中介骗来泰国打工, 没想到刚下飞机就差点儿被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道东北人。 一个月前我还...
    沈念sama阅读 45,547评论 2 354
  • 正文 我出身青楼,却偏偏与公主长得像,于是被迫代替她去往敌国和亲。 传闻我的和亲对象是个残疾皇子,可洞房花烛夜当晚...
    茶点故事阅读 42,834评论 2 345

推荐阅读更多精彩内容