旅游英语收藏这一篇就够啦

In  the Airport  在机场:

值机 

> Do you know where I can check in?

你知道在哪里可以值机吗?

> Do you know where the check in counter is?

你知道值机柜台在哪里吗?

> Can I have a window seat, please?

可以给我一个靠窗的位子吗?

> Can I have an aisle seat, please?

可以给我一个靠近过道的位子吗?

> I would like to check in my luggage.

我想要托运行李。

> How many luggages are you checking in?

有多少件托运行李?

> Do you have a carry on?

有手提行李没?

> Can you place your baggage up here?

请把行李放上来。

> Your luggage is overweight.

你的行李超重了。

> Is this bag OK as hand luggage?

这个包可以随身带上飞机吗?

> Can I take this through security?

这个可以通过安检吗?

> Can I check my luggage through to...?

行李可以直接托运到(终点站)吗?



候机 

> How can I find a trolley?

我怎样才能找到行李推车?

> Do you know where the Airport lounges is?

你知道机场休息室在哪吗?

> Do you know where the smoking area/room is?

你知道吸烟区/室在哪里吗?

> Where is the restroom?

洗手间在哪?

> Is my flight on time?

我乘坐的飞机会准点起飞吗?

> How many hours are we behind schedule?

我们延误多长时间?


乘机

> What gate does the flight board at?

这班飞机要到哪一个登机门登机?

> Excuse me, where is Gate __?

请问__号登机门在哪里?

> When does the flight beginboarding?

这班飞机几点登机?

> Where is my seat?

我的座位在哪里?

> Can you show me the way to my seat?

您能带我去座位吗?

> Could you change my seat,please?

请问能不能换一下我的座位?

> Would you mind trading seats with me?

你介意和我换座吗?

> Where is the safety belt?

安全带在哪里?

> Is it all right to loosen my seat belt?

现在可以解开安全带了吗?

> Could I get another blanket, please,I'm a little cold.

可以再给我一条毛毯吗?我有点冷。

> May I have a blanket/a pillow/a headset/a pair of slippers?

请给我一条毛毯/一个枕头/一副耳机/一双拖鞋好吗?

> Could I get a newspaper/ a magazine?

请给我一份报纸/一本杂志好吗?

> Could you lend me a pen to fill out this immigration form?

可以给我一支笔填入境表吗?


转机

> Where is the transfer counter?

转机柜台在哪里?

> Where do I make my connection?

请问要转机的话应该怎么走?

> Which gate should I go to then?

请问需要去几号登机口?

> Where can I get my baggage/luggage?

我要在哪里取行李?

> What terminal does my flight leave from at A airport?

我应该在A机场的哪个航站楼转机?

> What is your final destination?

请问你的最终目的地是哪里?

> Have I missed my connection?

我错过我的转机航班了吗?

> Could you please give me your old boarding pass?I'll give you a new one.

可以请你给我旧的登机牌吗?我给你新的。

> How long is my transfer time?

换乘时间有多久?

> Do I need to go through Immigration for connection flights?

我在转机时需要重新出境再入境吗?

> Will I have to claim and re-check my baggage for connecting flights?

转机是不是需要再次托运我的行李?


入境 

> May I see your passport, please?

麻烦请给我你的护照。

> Here is my passport / Here it is.

这是我的护照。

> Do you have a return ticket?

你有回程机票吗?

> Yes, here it is.

有的,这是回程机票。

> How long will you be staying in the United States?

预计在美国停留多久?

> I plan to stay for about 10 days.

预计停留约10天。

> How much money do you have with you?

你随身携带了多少现金?

> I have 800 dollars.

大约800美金。

> I'm just passing through.

我只是过境而已。


|| 补充词汇

签证 visa

护照 passport

航站楼 terminal

旅行社 travel agency

手续费 service charge

单程机票 one-way ticket

往返机票 round trip ticket

头等舱 first-class section

商务舱 business-class section

经济舱 economy-class section

托运行李 check-in luggage

手提行李 hand-baggage / carry-on luggage

姓:Family name,Surname

名:First Name,Given name

性别:sex,gender

男:male

女:female

国籍:nationality,country of citizenship

护照号:passport number

原住地:country of origin

前往国:destination country

登机城市:city where you boarded

签证签发地:city where visa was issued

签发日期:date of issue

出生日期:date of birth,birth date

年:year 月:month 日:day

偕行人数:accompanying number

签名:signature

官方填写:official use only

职业:occupation


2换汇

> Could you tell me what the exchange rate for __?

请问现在__(货币)汇率是多少?

> Where can I change money?

我要哪里换钱?

> Can you change this into dollars?

请将这些外币兑换成美金?

> I'd like some small change.

请将大钞换成零钱。

> Where is the ATM?

哪里有自助取款机?

> Could I have a receipt,please?

可以麻烦给我收据吗?


3交通

 >  Taxi /Cab出租车 

> Is there an airport bus to the city center?

这裡有从机场去市中心的巴士吗?

> Where is the bus stop / taxi stand?

公车站/ 出租车招呼站在哪里 ?

> How long does it take to go to ____?

到__需要多长时间?

> How much does it cost to the city center by taxi?

乘计程车到市中心需要多少钱?

> Take me to ___ / this address, please.

请载我去(景点)/ 地址。

> Do you use the metre?

你使用计价器吗?

> Please stop / turn left / right here.

请在这里停车/ 左转/ 右转。

> Please stop at the next intersection.

请在下个路口停车。

> Can I pay the fare by credit card?

我可以用信用卡付车费吗?

> Stop here, please.

请在这里停车。

> Keep the change, please.

不用找钱了。


 > Bus公共汽车

> Is there an airport bus to the city(the airport)?

这里有去市中心(机场)的机场巴士吗 ?

>Where is the bus stop (taxi stand)?

巴士站(的士站)在哪里 ?

> What time does it leave?

几点发车?

> Where can I get a ticket?

在哪里卖票?

> I'd like to get a new metro card. Do you know where I should go?

我想办张公交卡.你知道去哪儿办吗

> I get off at Connecticut Avenue.

我在康涅狄格大道下车。

> How long is the ride?

要坐多久?

> Would you please let me know when we get to the stop?

到了站请叫我一声好吗?

> We'd like to go and visit the Beihai Park.

我们想去北海公园看看。

> When we reach the Beihai Park, I'll let you know.

到北海公园时我会告诉你们。

> We'll be at the Beihai Park in a minute.

北海公园快要到了。

> Please drop your money into the box or touch your metrocard on the validator.

请将钱投入箱子或刷公交卡。

> You don't have enough balance on the card.

你的卡余额不足。

> Please get ready to get off  and touch your card again.

请您做好下车刷卡准备。 


 > Underground/Subway/Metro地铁

> I can take the subway.

我可以乘地铁。

> I just can't figure out the subway system at all.

我对地铁系统就是弄不明白。

> But it's easy to get to Manhattan from here by the subway.

可是从这儿乘地铁到曼哈顿很方便。

> You take the uptown R train and get off at 12th street.

你乘北线方向的R路车到第12街下车。

>Do you know where the nearest subway station is?

你知道最近的地铁车站在哪么?

> It's over there across the street in front of the cinema.

就在街对面电影院的前面。

> Is this the right subway to the Rockefeller Center?

这就是去洛克菲勒中心的地铁吗?

> How much is the fare?

车费多少?

> By the way,how can I get out of the platform after I get off the train?

顺便问一下,我下车后怎么出站台呢?

> That's very easy. The exit is always open

那很容易,出口处总是敞开着。



4住宿


订房 

> I’d like to make a reservation for one night on the 1st of March.

我想预定三月一号一晚房间。

> Could I book a double room for ____days from (date) to (date)?

我能定一间从____到____的双人房吗?

> I’d like to reserve a room of one / a single room.

我想要预订一间单人房。

>I’d like to cancel a reservation, for the travel schedule has been changed.

是这样的。我想取消已经预订的房间,因为旅游计划有所改变。

> What are the room rates?

房价多少?

> How much is family room for a night?

请问四人房一晚多少钱?

> Is breakfast included in the room price?

请问房价有包含早餐吗?

> Does the room have Internet access?

房间有网络吗?


入住 

>  I’d like to order something from room service.

我想要使用客房服务点餐。

> I world like to have a morning call / wake-up call at 7:00 in the morning.

我想要早上7点的起床叫醒电话。

> The light in this room is too dim.Please get me a brighter one.

这房间里的灯光太暗了。请绐我换个亮点的。

> May I have an extra bed put in my room tonight?

请问今晩我的房间里能否附加一张床?

> I'd like to ask for the laundry service.

麻烦你替我把衣服拿去洗一下。

> I'd like to have myroom cleaned. Would you please send a maid here right now?

我想请人打扫下我的房间,能叫个服务员过来吗?


退房 

>Could you call a taxi for me?

可以帮我叫辆出租车吗?

> I'd like to check out and finalize my bill.

我要退房和结账。




5用餐

> Reservation预订篇

> Do you have a table for two right now?

请问现在有两人座位吗?

> I have a reservation at 18:30.

我今天晚上6:30有订位。

> May we have a table by the window, please?

可以给我们一个靠窗的桌子吗﹖

> This table would be great. Thank you.

这个位子很好﹐谢谢。


> 点餐

> May I have a menu, please?

请给我菜单。

> Could we have another menu, please?

可以再给我们一份菜单吗?

> Do you have a Chinese menu?

是否有中文菜单?

> What would you recommend for a party of three?

你可以推荐我们三人份的餐点吗?

> What kind of dish is most popular here?

这里最受欢迎的餐点是什么呢?

> We need more time to look at the menu / decide whatto order.

我们还需要一些时间看一下菜单 / 决定要点什么。

> Excuse me, we’re ready to order.

不好意思,我们可以点餐了。

> Is it too late to change my order?

现在改餐点还来得及吗?

> Can I have the same dish as that?

我可以点与那份相同的餐吗?


> 用餐

> Could you tell me how to eat this?

请告诉我要如何食用这道菜?

> Could you please heat up my coffee? Thank you!.

可以帮我把咖啡加热吗?谢谢!

> May I have another spoon, please?

可以再给我一根汤匙吗?

> Could you give me a fork, please?

可以给我一个叉子吗?

> Excuse me. My order hasn’t arrived yet.

不好意思,我点的餐还没送到。

> Could I have some more water / napkins, please?

可以再给我一些水 / 纸巾吗?

> Excuse me. Would you please show me where the restroomis?

不好意思,可以告诉我厕所在哪里吗?


> 结账

> May I have the check, please?

请问可以给我帐单吗?

> We are ready for the bill now.

我们要买单。

> I would like to pay in cash.

我想用现金付钱。

> Is the gratuity included in the bill?

小费有包括在帐单里吗﹖

> Can I pay with this credit card?

可以用这张信用卡付帐吗?

> May I have the receipt, please.

请给我收据。

> That was a wonderful meal. May I have the check,please?

真是美味的一餐。请帮我买单。

> Thank you for your service. We really enjoyed it.

谢谢你的服务,我们这餐吃得很好。

|| 词汇补充

Appetizer 开胃菜

Salad (and Soup) 沙拉 (汤)

Main Course 主菜

Side 副餐/小菜

Seafood 海鲜

Specialty特制/特调

Dessert 甜点

Beverage 饮料

Kids Menu 儿童餐


6购物

>  Discount折扣

> Is this on sale?

这项有特价吗?

> Is this a discounted item?

这是特价商品吗?

> Excuse me. Is there any discount on ___?

请问__(物品)现在有打折吗?

> Is there any promotion coming up?

最近有什么优惠活动吗?

> How about a discount?

打个折吧?

> Still too expensive. Give me a better discount.

还是太贵了,再便宜一点吧!

> Is this your final price?

不能再便宜了吗?

 

> Counsel咨询

> Thank you but I’mjust looking around.

谢谢,可是我只是看看。

> I’ll try it first.If I like it, I’ll come back.

我先试用,喜欢的话我会再回来买。

> Can I have a look at that one, please?

我可以看看那个吗?

> Excuse me. Which aisle is ____ on?

不好意思,请问__(物品)在哪个走道?

> Do you have this in another color? / Does this comein any other colors?

这个有别的颜色吗?

> What would you recommend for a gift for myboyfriend?

什么礼物你推荐我送男朋友?

> I’m looking for agift for my friend.

我要买这个礼物送给我朋友。

> When will you be getting new stock in?

你们什么时候会进新货?

> Size尺寸

> I wear size M.

我穿M码的。

> Can I try this on?

我可以试穿这个吗?

> I’d like to try onthis dress.

我想试穿这件洋装.

> Can I get this in large? / Can you bring me a largesize?

这件可以给我大号的吗?

> This is defective.

这件有瑕疵。

> I don’t think this one fit me very well. / It’s not my size. /It won’t fit me.

这件衣服不太合身。

> The fit isn’t good.

尺寸不太合适。

> It’s too short/tight/long/small/big.

太短/紧/长/小/大了。


> Settle Accounts结账

> Is there an ATM nearby?

这附近有提款机吗?

> Where can I change money?

我要哪里换钱?

> I’d like to return this (for refund).

我想退货(退费)。

> Is this tax-free?

这免税吗?

> Can I pay by credit card(UnionPay)?

可不可以用信用卡(银联卡)付帐?

> Where is the checkout counter?

结帐柜台在哪里?

> Does this come with a warranty?

买这个有保修单吗?

> I would like to take this one.

我要买这个。

> Please wrap this for me.

请帮我把这个包装起来。

7 Taking Photos拍照

> Excuse me, could you help us take a picture?

不好意思,可以帮我们拍张照吗?

> Could you take a picture of me with the __?

可以帮我跟(某景点)合照吗?

> Could you turn it the other way around?

可以把相机转直/横拍吗?

> Sorry, but I just blinked… can you take another one, please?

不好意思,我刚刚眨眼了,能再帮我拍一张吗?

> That's a good one! Thank you for the help!

这张拍得好好,谢谢!

最后编辑于
©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剥皮案震惊了整个滨河市,随后出现的几起案子,更是在滨河造成了极大的恐慌,老刑警刘岩,带你破解...
    沈念sama阅读 203,547评论 6 477
  • 序言:滨河连续发生了三起死亡事件,死亡现场离奇诡异,居然都是意外死亡,警方通过查阅死者的电脑和手机,发现死者居然都...
    沈念sama阅读 85,399评论 2 381
  • 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 150,428评论 0 337
  • 文/不坏的土叔 我叫张陵,是天一观的道长。 经常有香客问我,道长,这世上最难降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 54,599评论 1 274
  • 正文 为了忘掉前任,我火速办了婚礼,结果婚礼上,老公的妹妹穿的比我还像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他们只是感情好,可当我...
    茶点故事阅读 63,612评论 5 365
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 48,577评论 1 281
  • 那天,我揣着相机与录音,去河边找鬼。 笑死,一个胖子当着我的面吹牛,可吹牛的内容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,决...
    沈念sama阅读 37,941评论 3 395
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 36,603评论 0 258
  • 序言:老挝万荣一对情侣失踪,失踪者是张志新(化名)和其女友刘颖,没想到半个月后,有当地人在树林里发现了一具尸体,经...
    沈念sama阅读 40,852评论 1 297
  • 正文 独居荒郊野岭守林人离奇死亡,尸身上长有42处带血的脓包…… 初始之章·张勋 以下内容为张勋视角 年9月15日...
    茶点故事阅读 35,605评论 2 321
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相恋三年,在试婚纱的时候发现自己被绿了。 大学时的朋友给我发了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃饭的照片。...
    茶点故事阅读 37,693评论 1 329
  • 序言:一个原本活蹦乱跳的男人离奇死亡,死状恐怖,灵堂内的尸体忽然破棺而出,到底是诈尸还是另有隐情,我是刑警宁泽,带...
    沈念sama阅读 33,375评论 4 318
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F岛的核电站,受9级特大地震影响,放射性物质发生泄漏。R本人自食恶果不足惜,却给世界环境...
    茶点故事阅读 38,955评论 3 307
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一处隐蔽的房顶上张望。 院中可真热闹,春花似锦、人声如沸。这庄子的主人今日做“春日...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 29,936评论 0 19
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我抬头看了看天上的太阳。三九已至,却和暖如春,着一层夹袄步出监牢的瞬间,已是汗流浃背。 一阵脚步声响...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 31,172评论 1 259
  • 我被黑心中介骗来泰国打工, 没想到刚下飞机就差点儿被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道东北人。 一个月前我还...
    沈念sama阅读 43,970评论 2 349
  • 正文 我出身青楼,却偏偏与公主长得像,于是被迫代替她去往敌国和亲。 传闻我的和亲对象是个残疾皇子,可洞房花烛夜当晚...
    茶点故事阅读 42,414评论 2 342

推荐阅读更多精彩内容