Let's meet half way once more. 各自再让一步!
必备词
1. offer 出价
2. retail price 零售价
3. original sample 原样;卖方给买方提供的样本
4. proposal 提议
5. catalogue 产品目录
6. trial 实验
7. bankroll 提供资金
8. compromise 妥协
9. alternation 改变
10. amount 金额
11. margin 利润
12. take a break 休息
13. net weight 净重
说服对方
1. If I were you, I would book a small order as a trial. 如果我是你,我会小量订一批。
2. The supply available at present is limited, we suggest you act quickly. 目前可供数量有限,建议您及早采取行动。
3. You may trust me that any money spent now will bring you big profits in the future. 请您相信我,今天投入的资金以后会为您带来巨大的利润。
转移话题
1. Would anyone like something to drink before we begin? 在我们正式开始前,大家喝点什么吧?
2. Let's make compromise. 我们大家各让一步吧。
3. Let's meet the half way. 让我们都让一步吧。
4. Let me explain to you why. 让我给您解释一下原因吧。
5. We are here to solve problem. 我们正是来解决问题的。
6. I'm sure there is some room for the negotiation. 我确信我们仍有谈判的余地。
7. I suggest that we take a break. 我建议咱们还是休息一会儿吧!
重申立场
1. Not on the long way. 从长远来看,并非是这样的。
2. That's the basic question. 这是最根本的问题。
3. We can't be sure what you want unless you tell us. 希望您可以告知我们,要不我们无法确定您想要什么。
4. We have cut our price to the lowest. There is no any margin for us. 我们已经把利润降到最低了,对于我们来说已经没有任何利润了。
5. Frankly, we cannot agree with your proposal. 坦白地讲,我无法同意您的提案。
常用句
1. The ball is in your court. 你说了算。= You are the boss.
2. You call every shot in the company. 你掌握着公司的命脉。
3. Let's meet each other half way. 让我们各让一步吧。
4. I'm sorry to say that the price you quote is too high. It would be very difficult for us to push any sales if we buy it at this price. 很遗憾你们报的价格太高,如果按这种价格买进,我方实在难以推销。
5. Well, if you take quality into consideration, you won't think our price is too high. 如果你考虑一下质量,你就不会觉得我们的价格太高了。
6. Could you give us some discount? 可以给我们一些折扣吗?
7. Your price is too high. We can't accept it. 你们的价格太高了,我们不能接受。
8. I'm sorry , the raw materials price has gone up. We have cut our price to the lowest. 对不起,由于原材连涨价,我们给您的已经是最低价了。
9. Could you make your prive lower? 可以降价吗?
10. Item 5 is very vital to us. I'm afraid I can't give my consent to that. 第5条对我方十分重要。恐怕我不能同意。
11. I think we may make some change to item 5, since you demand an extra one-year repair support. 我认为我们需要修改第5条,鉴于贵方要求另加1年的保修服务。
12. That sounds reasonable to me. But we need some time to decide.听起来挺合理的。但是我方需要一些时间才能决定。
13. I support your opinion. 我支持你的意见。
14. I‘ve no objection. 我没有反对意见。
15. We seem to have a deadlock here. 我们似乎陷入了僵局。
情景对话
A: We are thinking about ordering 1000 TV sets from you. But there's one problem. 我们正考虑订购1000台电视,但有一个问题。
B: Oh. What's that? 什么问题?
A: Your price is too high. You left us with no profit margin. 你们的价格太高了。这样的话,我们几乎没有什么盈利空间。
B: 210 USD is the best we can offer. 210美元已经是最便宜的价格了。
A: I have got better quotation from other companies. 别的公司的报价比你们要优惠。
B: You really have to take quality into consideration. In other words, you get what you pay for. 您真的应该考虑一下质量问题,换句话说,一分钱一分货。
A: I agree with you on that. But if you could lower the price a little bit. We will place an order right now. 我同意你的观点。但是你要是能再降一点的话,我现在就下单。
B: I need to talk to my supervisor before I can give you a definite answer. 我得先跟我的上级沟通一下,然后才能给您确切的答复。
A: Okay. I will wait for your answer. 好的。我等着你的回答。