A Nightmare 一场噩梦
"What’s the matter?" “有什么事吗?”
"You look really tired today."(R) “你今天看起来很累。”
"I am tired.I didn’t sleep well last night." “我累了。我昨晚没睡好。”
"Bad dream?" “做噩梦了? ”
"Yes. Exactly. I had a terrible dream, a real nightmare." “是的。完全正确。我做了一个可怕的梦,一个真正的噩梦。”
"So it woke you up." “所以它把你吵醒了”
"Yes, it woke me up. I was really scared. " “是的,它把我吵醒了。我真的很害怕。”
"I’ve (had) those (kinds) of dreams (too)." “我也做过这样的梦。”
"It was so scary that I was afraid to go back to sleep." “太可怕了,我都不敢再睡觉了。”
Q:How does she feel today? tired. 她今天感觉怎样?累。
"Was something chasing you?"(R) “有什么东西在追你?”
"No, nothing was chasing me but I was falling. I was falling faster and faster and it was dark. I couldn’t see or hear anything." “没有,没有什么在追我但我在往下掉,我越掉越快而且越来越黑。我什么也看不见,什么也听不见。”
"Can you remember anything else?" “你还记得什么吗?”
"Yes, I remember now. In my dream, I was screaming, but there was no sound. I (thought) I (was) going to die at (any) second. " “是的,我现在记起来了。在我的梦里,我尖叫着,但是没有声音。我认为我随时都会死去。”
"Wow, that is scary. " “哇,太可怕了。”
Q:How does she feel in her dream? scared. 她在梦里感觉怎样? 恐惧。
"So what did you do when you woke up? " “那你醒来后做了什么?”
"I didn’t (want) to go back to sleep, (so) I (checked) the news online. Then I played a game." “我不想再睡觉了,所以我上网看新闻。然后我玩了一个游戏。”
"You didn’t go back to sleep?" “你没回去睡觉?”
"Actually, I got so tired playing the game that I fell asleep." “事实上,我玩游戏累了后我又睡着了。”
"Well, at least you got some sleep. Some sleep is better than no sleep." “好吧,至少你睡了一觉。有些睡眠比没有睡眠好。”
"I guess so. But I’m still tired. I hope I can get through the day.(R)" “我想是的。但我还是很累。我希望我能熬过这一天。”
Q:What were she doing when she fell asleep? She was playing a game online. 当她睡着时她正在做什么? 她正在网上玩一个游戏。
"Have a good lunch and then work out in the afternoon." “吃一顿好午餐,然后在下午锻炼。”
"Thanks, I’m (already) feeling a bit (better).(R)" “谢谢,我已经感觉好些了。”
"Hey look, the boss is coming! Look like you’re working hard." “嘿,看,老板来了! 看起来你像很努力工作的样子。”
She had a terrible dream, and it woke her up. 她做了一个可怕的梦,这个梦惊醒了她。
She fell asleep while playing a game online. 她在网上玩游戏时睡着了。