赵某小白 2019-3-15
身边的女朋友们都到了30岁的关头,近期在聊的话题,不只停留在还没有合适的结婚对象,家里催得紧,都不敢往家打电话了,而是30岁了,守着一份固定工作不温不火的,是不是这辈子就这样了,没希望,没奔头了。30岁,一个焦虑值最高的年纪,周遭的环境都在提醒自己,不再是小女孩了,该做好一个大人要做的事情了。大人的事情就是要有承担责任的能力,人们通常用钱来衡量这个能力的多寡。
30岁,在长辈的眼中应该是怎样的人生,身边有可以相伴的爱人,身后有可爱的宝宝,眼前是一份有固定收入的工作,要顾家,最好还能照顾到身体反应日渐迟缓的父母。
30岁,古人讲“三十而立”,是说人在三十岁时就应该确定自己的人生目标与发展方向,人生苦短,尽早确立目标,也好迅速去完成自己的一万小时,然后更容易让自己实现目标。
亲爱的你是否想过,你是谁?
为什么要活成别人眼中的样子?
为什么去追寻不属于自己的人生?
为什么不能停下来看看自己的节奏?
之前外国有个TED的演讲视频刷爆了朋友圈,不到4分钟,却戳痛了无数人的心,值得每个正在迷茫中的年轻人看一下:
校长:
Alright, everyone looking forward, please.
请大家都朝我这边看。
Good morning , year elevens.
早上好,11年级的同学们。
Today’s assembly is about the start of a journey.
今天的集会是关于一段新的开始。
The start of the rest of your lives.
它将开启你们今后的余生。
In 2 years time all of you will be finishing your A levels.
再过两年,你们就会完成A levels的学业。
In 3 yeas time you’ll be studying across the world, studying at the university of your choice.
再过三年,你们就会去到自己想去的国家,上自己想上的大学。
In 5 years time you’ll have started your careers.
再过五年,你们就会开启自己的职业生涯。
Many of you will be in this room working for the top institutions across the globe.
你们在座的很多同学会进入世界顶尖公司工作。
You will then get married, you then may buy a house.
然后你们会结婚,买房。
In 10 years time your life will be set for you.
十年之后,你的人生就会安定下来。
In 15 years you’ll be 30 and from then on your path, your life will be set.
再过十五年,你就三十岁了,你的人生轨迹就会定型。
另一位老师:
I’m sorry, Mr.Headmaster, let me tell you why that approach may fail you.
抱歉,校长,我想告诉你为什么你的这些话是错的。
I know people who graduated at 21 and didn’t get a job until they were 27.
有的人21岁毕业,到27岁才找到工作。
I know people who graduated late at 25 and they found work immediately.
有的人25岁才毕业,但马上就找到了工作。
I know people who never went to university, but found what they love at 18.
有的人没上过大学,却在18岁就找到了热爱的事。
I know people who found a job straight out of college making decent money, but hate what they do.
有的人毕业就找到好工作,赚很多钱,却过得不开心。
I know people who took gap years and found their purpose.
有的人选择间隔年,去寻找自我。
I know people who were so sure about what they were going to do at 16, they change their mind at 26.
有的人在16岁就清楚知道自己要什么,但在26岁时改变了想法。
I know people who have children but are single, and I know people who are married but had to wait 8 to 10 years to have children.
有的人有了孩子,却还是单身;有的人结了婚,却等了10年才生孩子。
I know people in relationships who love someone else.
有的人身处一段感情,爱的却是别人。
I know people who love each other but aren’t together.
有的人明明彼此相爱,却没有在一起。
So my point is everything in life happens according to our time, our clock.
我想说的是,人生中的每一件事都取决于我们自己的时间。
You may look at some of your friends and think that they’re ahead of you, maybe some of them you feel are behind, but everything happens at their own pace.
你身边有些朋友也许遥遥领先于你。有些朋友也许落后于你,但凡事都有它自己的节奏。
They have their own time and clock and so do you.
他们有他们的节奏,你有你自己的。
Be patient. 耐心一点。
At age 25, Mark Cuban was a bartender in Dallas.
库班25岁的时候还在酒吧做酒保。
It took till 32 for J.K.Rowling to be published for Harry Potter after being rejected by 12 publishers.
在被拒12次之后,JK罗琳到32岁才出版了哈利波特。
Ortega launched ZARA when he was 39.
Ortega到39岁才创办了ZARA。
Jack Ma started Alibaba when 35. 马爸爸35岁才建立了阿里巴巴。
Morgan Freeman got his big break at 52. 摩根佛里曼到52岁才迎来他演艺事业的大爆发。
Steve Carell only got his break after40 yeas old.
Steve Carell 40岁才红。
Virgin was started by Richard Branson at 34.
Richard Branson 34岁才创办维珍航空。
Getting your degree after 25 is still an achievement.
25岁后才拿到文凭,依然值得骄傲。
Not being married at 30 but still happy is beautiful.
30岁没结婚,但过得快乐也是一种成功。
Starting a family after 35 is still possible and buying a house after 40 is still great.
35岁之后成家也完全可以,40岁买房也没什么丢脸的。
Don’t let anyone rush you with their time lines.
不要让任何人扰乱你的时间表。
Because as Einstein said, “ Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that’s counted truly counts.”
因为爱因斯坦曾经说过:并不是每一件算的出来的事,都有意义,也不是每一件有意义的事,都能够被算出来。
And this is the most important thing, I want you to be able to create meaningful, purposeful fulfilling lives for yourselves and learn how to use that to make an impact and a difference in the lives of others.
这才是最重要的事,我希望你们可以创造属于自己的充满意义的人生,我希望你们可以创造属于自己的充满意义的人生。学会用这些去影响点亮他人的生活。
That will be true success.
这才是真正的成功。
这段话让在座的毕业生为之一震,或许带给了迷茫的他们一丝火光。
我们的教育要求我们要做人上人,所以每个人都绷着劲努力往上爬,爬累了也不敢停下,害怕被别人赶超。可是没人教过我们,前方的路,那是我们想要到达的地方吗?
“我不要做英雄,我要做一个在路边鼓掌的人”一段孩子的话,轰动网络。当英雄路过的时候,总要有人为他鼓掌。人人都有自己的梦想,但不是每个梦想都是做英雄。
每个人的人生轨迹是不一样的,有的人拿别人的人生做标准,也有的人沉溺在自己的失败中无法自拔。
每个人都有自己的时刻表,别让任何人打乱自己的节奏。
最后送上这首小诗,与姑娘们共勉:
纽约时间比加州时间早三个小时,
New York is 3 hours ahead of California,
但加州时间并没有变慢。
but it does not make California slow.
有人22岁就毕业了,
Someone graduated at the age of 22,
但等了五年才找到好的工作!
but waited 5 years before securing a good job!
有人25岁就当上CEO,
Someone became a CEO at 25,
却在50岁去世。
and died at 50.
也有人迟到50岁才当上CEO,
While another became a CEO at 50,
然后活到90岁。
and lived to 90 years.
有人依然单身,
Someone is still single,
同时也有人已婚。
while someone else got married.
奥巴马55岁就退休,
Obama retires at 55,
川普70岁才开始当总统。
but Trump starts at 70.
世上每个人本来就有自己的发展时区。
Absolutely everyone in this world works based on their Time Zone.
身边有些人看似走在你前面,
People around you might seem to go ahead of you,
也有人看似走在你后面。 some might seem to be behind you.
但其实每个人在自己的时区有自己的步程。
But everyone is running their own RACE, in their own TIME.
不用嫉妒或嘲笑他们。
Don’t envy them or mock them.
他们都在自己的时区里,你也是!
They are in their TIME ZONE, and you are in yours!
生命就是等待正确的行动时机。
Life is about waiting for the right moment to act.
所以,放轻松。
So, RELAX.
你没有落后。
You’re not LATE.
你没有领先。
You’re not EARLY.
在命运为你安排的属于自己的时区里,一切都准时。
You are very much ON TIME, and in your TIME ZONE Destiny set up for you.