女子监狱第1季第2集中英台词整理和单词统计

女子监狱第1季第2集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
So I say to this guy… 我跟这家伙说
Save your schooner for someone else, yes? 把你的双桅帆船留给别人好吧
I come here to buy a boat, not become some goddamn pirate. 我来这是买船的而不是来做该死的海盗
You should go talk to them. 你应该过去和他们聊聊
Please don't drop that. 别掉了
Get out there. Shake hands. 快出去和他们握握手
Are you listening to me? 你在听我说吗
It's important that we make this connection. 与他们搭上关系对我们非常重要
These are very important people. 这些都是重量级人物
Go meet his wife. 去见见他的老婆
I've been cooking all day. I smell like onions. 我整天都在做饭身上一股洋葱味儿
Ladies and gentlemen! 女士们先生们
I have someone to make your acquaintance. 我有人介绍给各位认识
完整版请点击
That's disgusting. And unsanitary. 这真恶心而且还不卫生
It keeps 'em warm all day long. 这能让它们保温一整天
Thanks for this backboard. 多亏了这块背板
Pleasure doin' business with you. 很高兴和你合作
So we need request forms 我们需要填写来年春季的
for next spring's non-perishables. 不易腐食品申请表
女子监狱单词统计

女子监狱高频单词统计
Bring 'em tonight. 今晚给我拿来
Uh, Tori's getting out in six weeks, 桃丽还有六周就要出狱了
so we gotta train someone new on the feed slicer. 所以我们要训练新人操作切片机
Look into Little Sara. Make sure she never stabbed people. 看好小莎拉确保她不刺伤别人
And Betty's been acting up again. 贝蒂又出问题了
The bitch is gonna fuck us. 这贱货会害惨我们的
A little patience. She's been here a lot of years. 有点耐心她在这好多年了
I'll deal with her. 我来对付她
The blondie? 那个金发妞呢
Yeah, she was going nuts. 她快要疯了
That one's a light touch. 那只是小小的打击
Well, you did serve her a bloody tampon. 你可是给了她一根带血的卫生棉条
Yeah. Heh. I'm proud of that one. 没错那可是我的杰作
I have to go to another prison. 我要去其它监狱
A different one. You have to move me. 一个不一样的你必须把我转移走
Like this is the Radisson 住在这样的雷迪森酒店
and you don't like your room? 你却不喜欢
Why? 为什么
Why isn't this the Radisson? 为什么这儿不是雷迪森
Why do you need to be moved? 你为什么要转移
Did someone try to engage with you sexually? 有人想性侵你吗
Tell me what happened out there. 告诉我出了什么事
It's fine. 没事了
I just freaked out. 我只是吓坏了
I'll be fine. 我会没事的
I'm sure you will. 我想你会的
You're gonna be late for orientation. 情况介绍会你可要迟到了
Hi. Sorry I'm late. 抱歉我迟到了
Sit down. 坐下
That one's broke. 那个坏了
Hi. Welcome to the Federal Department of Corrections, 大家好欢迎来到联邦教改局
where we strive to maintain facilities 我们努力让这里的设施
that are secure, humane, and cost-effective. 既安全又人性化而且还物有所值
Night-school classes are offered three nights a week. 每周有三晚开设夜校课程
There are a variety of recreational activities available, 还有各种各样的文娱活动
and clinical visits are offered at the inmates' request. 还会根据犯人要求提供门诊治疗
But enough about policy. 关于监狱政策说的够多了
Let's get to the important stuff. 让我们注意下重要事项
This is a piece of copper pipe… 这是一根铜管
and it was taken from the laundry room. It's hard. 从洗衣房拿出来的很坚硬
女子监狱中英对照台词本截图

女子监狱中英对照台词本截图
This was used to break two ribs. 这东西以前打断过两根肋骨
It could also be used to crack your skull, 还能爆你的头
break your knee, muss up your makeup... 碎你的膝糊你的妆
amongst other things. 还能做其他一些事
Suicidal thoughts will come. Frequently. 自杀的念头会时常浮现
Some days, it'll feel like there are no other thoughts. 有些天你会觉得好像没有别的想法
"Do it," they'll say. "End it." 下手吧他们会对你说一了百了
"Come on!" 快点动手吧
Now, you'll be assigned bunks soon. 我们很快为你安排铺位
Uniform issue is next week. 囚服问题下周解决
State your correct size on the form. 在表格上填上你的正确尺码
No baggy hip-hop pants. 不准穿宽松的嘻哈裤子
Yes, I'm looking at you. 没错我看的就是你
Plastic toothbrush with a razor blade melted right into it. 塑料牙刷上装了一个刮胡刀片
Hey, I probably shouldn't have showed you that one. 或许我不应该给你们看那个
The women who made and used these items are now in the SHU 制造和使用它们的姑娘不是被单独监禁
or down at the max facility with added sentences. 就是加刑之后被关到重刑监狱
Their lives are basically over. 她们一辈子基本上玩完了
Hello, ladies. 女士们你们好
I am Natalie Figueroa. 我是娜塔莉·菲格罗亚
I am the executive assistant to the warden. 典狱长的行政助理
I-I try and visit often. 我会时常来拜访你们的
If you have any concerns, 如果你有任何问题
specifically regarding your needs as women, 特别是女性需要方面
please come to me. 请联系我
I will handle them personally. 我会亲自处理的
Yeah, she will. 是的她会的
I had a question, actually. 事实上我有个问题
Today I'm only here as a formality. 今天我只是来这走个过场
Next. 下一个
Next. 下一个
Next. 下一个
No. Wait. 不等等
Next. 下一个
Seriously? 你没开玩笑吧
Next. 下一个
Keep walking. There you go. 继续走给你
Come on. 拜托
They're not letting me eat. 她们不让我吃东西
Well, that sounds like a whole lot of your problem. 听起来像是你有许多问题
We don't leave lunch 'til lunch is over! 午餐结束前不准离开
Come sit with us, not with Crazy Eyes. 来和我们坐一起吧别和魔眼坐
Rough morning? 早晨不顺吗
Something like that. 差不多吧
We should have warned you about Red. 我们应该早点提醒你要注意红妈
完整版请点击
Well, I just didn't expect to be punished 我只是遭报复的时候
while I was getting punished. 没想到会被报复
You gotta fix that. Make it right. 你必须解决这个问题处理好
How? 怎么做
I find it best to confront things head on. 我发现还是迎难而上比较好
You know what? I'm just gonna apologize. 你知道吗我还是道歉吧
I'm just gonna very sincerely apologize. 我要真诚地道歉
People make mistakes. 孰能无过
People say stupid things all of the time. 人们总是会说些蠢话
She's got to understand that, right? 她会理解的对吗
Check this shit out. 来看看这个
Who are you? 你是谁
Her daughter. Who are you? 她女儿你是谁
Her daughter. 她女儿
Ya, Maritza. 玛瑞扎
What's the matter? You don't wanna hit me again? 怎么了你不想打我了吗
Oh, from here on out this place'll hit ya for me. 从现在起这地方会替我好好管教你的
This- this orange thing. It's like I glow in the dark. 这橙色衣服让我像是在黑暗中发光
The guard with the moustache keeps staring at me. 留小胡子的那警卫一直盯着我看
Since when do you hate that? 你什么时候讨厌别人看你了
You got any extra khakis? 你有多余的卡其裤吗
No. Well, not in your size. 没有事实上没你的尺寸
And don't be in such a rush to get out of that orange, sabes? 别那么着急摆脱这身衣服懂吗
Once you're in these, you're old news. 一旦你穿上了这衣服你就是过去式了
Whitegirl said somethin' nasty 'bout Red's food, 白人妞对红妈的食物提了点看法
then Red sent her a message 然后红妈给了她一点教训
'cause Whitegirl better recognize. 这样白人妞能更容易察觉
A message? 什么教训
Egg McTampon. Rare. 月经棉条还是半熟的
So now nobody's givin' her nothin' to eat. 所以现在没人给她分东西吃了
Not until Red say so. 除非红妈点头同意
That's... thanks. 谢谢了
This ain't gonna get Red in trouble, right? 这不会给红妈惹麻烦的对吧
'Cause I ain't no snitch. 我可不是打小报告的人
No. Of course not. 是的当然不会
I- I mean probably not. I haven't decided yet. 我想大概不会我还没决定
Hold up. 等等
Where my candy? 我的糖咧
Get me another towel. 再给我块毛巾
Is this a bad time? 我来的不是时候吗
Moment. 等一会
About what I said yesterday? 我昨天说的那些话
It was careless and it was rude 既不负责任又粗鲁
and I am really sorry. 我非常抱歉
I appreciate everything that you do here. 我很感激你在这所做的一切
I can't imagine how much work it takes, 我无法想象这需要多少辛苦付出
and since we are clearly going to be spending some time together 既然我们肯定要一起相处一段时间
Don't forget the toes, Norma. 别忘记脚趾诺尔玛
I can tell you take pride in what you do, 我看得出来你对自己的工作感到自豪
and I so respect that. 我也很尊重你的工作
If someone insulted my work – 如果别人侮辱我的工作
What is it, your work? 你的工作是什么来着
Oh. Um, I make artisanal bath products. 我做些手工沐浴产品
We got into Barney's. 在巴尼斯商店有我们的产品
Artisanal. 手工品
I'm just saying we're not that different, you and I. 我只是说你我之间也没有那么不同

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剥皮案震惊了整个滨河市,随后出现的几起案子,更是在滨河造成了极大的恐慌,老刑警刘岩,带你破解...
    沈念sama阅读 204,732评论 6 478
  • 序言:滨河连续发生了三起死亡事件,死亡现场离奇诡异,居然都是意外死亡,警方通过查阅死者的电脑和手机,发现死者居然都...
    沈念sama阅读 87,496评论 2 381
  • 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 151,264评论 0 338
  • 文/不坏的土叔 我叫张陵,是天一观的道长。 经常有香客问我,道长,这世上最难降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 54,807评论 1 277
  • 正文 为了忘掉前任,我火速办了婚礼,结果婚礼上,老公的妹妹穿的比我还像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他们只是感情好,可当我...
    茶点故事阅读 63,806评论 5 368
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 48,675评论 1 281
  • 那天,我揣着相机与录音,去河边找鬼。 笑死,一个胖子当着我的面吹牛,可吹牛的内容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,决...
    沈念sama阅读 38,029评论 3 399
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 36,683评论 0 258
  • 序言:老挝万荣一对情侣失踪,失踪者是张志新(化名)和其女友刘颖,没想到半个月后,有当地人在树林里发现了一具尸体,经...
    沈念sama阅读 41,704评论 1 299
  • 正文 独居荒郊野岭守林人离奇死亡,尸身上长有42处带血的脓包…… 初始之章·张勋 以下内容为张勋视角 年9月15日...
    茶点故事阅读 35,666评论 2 321
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相恋三年,在试婚纱的时候发现自己被绿了。 大学时的朋友给我发了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃饭的照片。...
    茶点故事阅读 37,773评论 1 332
  • 序言:一个原本活蹦乱跳的男人离奇死亡,死状恐怖,灵堂内的尸体忽然破棺而出,到底是诈尸还是另有隐情,我是刑警宁泽,带...
    沈念sama阅读 33,413评论 4 321
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F岛的核电站,受9级特大地震影响,放射性物质发生泄漏。R本人自食恶果不足惜,却给世界环境...
    茶点故事阅读 39,016评论 3 307
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一处隐蔽的房顶上张望。 院中可真热闹,春花似锦、人声如沸。这庄子的主人今日做“春日...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 29,978评论 0 19
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我抬头看了看天上的太阳。三九已至,却和暖如春,着一层夹袄步出监牢的瞬间,已是汗流浃背。 一阵脚步声响...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 31,204评论 1 260
  • 我被黑心中介骗来泰国打工, 没想到刚下飞机就差点儿被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道东北人。 一个月前我还...
    沈念sama阅读 45,083评论 2 350
  • 正文 我出身青楼,却偏偏与公主长得像,于是被迫代替她去往敌国和亲。 传闻我的和亲对象是个残疾皇子,可洞房花烛夜当晚...
    茶点故事阅读 42,503评论 2 343

推荐阅读更多精彩内容