我们好像很有钱抽着爸爸买不起的烟
We seem to have a lot of money to smoke cigarettes that dad can't afford.
我们好像很有钱用着父母没见过的东西
We seem to have a lot of money to use things our parents haven't seen before.
我们好像很有钱出门就打车
We seem to have a lot of money to take a taxi when we go out.
我们好像很有钱 出去吃喝玩乐
We seem to have a lot of money to go out and eat, drink and have fun.
我们好像很有钱买一些没用的东西
We seem to have a lot of money to buy something useless.
我们好像很厉害不顺心就对父母各种喊
We seem to be very bad, so we yell at our parents all kinds of things.
我们好像很厉害没事就和父母吵架
We seem to be good. We have a fight with our parents.
我们好像很厉害动不动就离家出走
We seem to be good. We run away from home all the time.
我们好像很厉害把父母当佣人指手划脚
We seem to be good at using our parents as servants.
我们好像高高在上 在外面挥金如土
We seem to be high up there spending a lot of money out there.
我们好像高高在上埋怨自己没有好家庭
We seem to blame ourselves for not having a good family.
我们好像高高在上一点苦也不想吃
We don't seem to want to eat at all.
我们好像高高在上嫌弃自己的父母
We seem to be aloof from our parents.
我很想知道我们凭什么这样,我们有什么好高傲
I'd love to know why we're so proud.
的。父母已经给予了我们最宝贵的生命。含辛茹苦
Of. Our parents have given us the most precious life. bear bitter hardships
把我们扶养成人
To raise us as adults.
宁愿自己省吃俭用也要把最好的吃的用的给予我
I'd rather be frugal than give me the best food.
们,宁愿委屈了自己也不愿委屈了孩子。多么无私
We would rather be wronged than aggrieved by the children. How selfless.
的爱啊!还有什么比家庭和谐身体安康更幸福的,
Love! What could be happier than family harmony and well-being,
要求的多了 幸福感也就少了。
If you ask for more, you will be less happy.
树欲静而风不止,子欲孝而亲不在。
The tree wants to be quiet and the wind does not stop, and the son wants filial piety and relatives are not there.
=
=
=
这是作者2014.10.11的作品一直被雪藏希望能在简书和各位分享