玩扑克
剧情:瑞秋跳槽失败,男生和女生PK玩牌。
1. Rachel:I’m sick of lousy tips.I’m sick of being called”Excuse me”.
我已经厌倦微薄的消费,厌倦客人对我说“不好意思,(我要点餐)”
(瑞秋想重新找一个工作)
2. Ross:Rach,did you proofread these.
瑞秋,你校对过了吗?
(大家在给瑞秋投简历的时候罗斯发现瑞秋的简历打错一个字。)
3. Ross:I am totally over her.
我早就不喜欢他了。
(钱德勒调侃罗斯,罗斯说他对瑞秋没有感觉了)
4. Monica:That is such a lame excuse.It’s typical guy response.
这借口真烂,男生都是这样的反应。
(莫妮卡问为什么男生不愿意和女生玩牌,男生说没女生会玩牌)
5. Chandler:Now we draw cards.
现在开始抽牌。
6. Joey:I was bluffing.
那是唬人的。
7. Rachel:I beg to differ.
我抗议。
8. Rachel:We’ve the same taste in clothes.
我们在衣着的品味上很相近。
(瑞秋去面试,和主考官相处很好)
9. Chandler:Couldn’t be more out.
绝对不跟。
(玩牌玩太大了)
10. Ross:Once the cards are dealt,I’m not a nice guy.
一旦我开始玩牌,我就不是个好人。