淅淅沥沥的雨,下在最为落寞的人世,孤单的花,开在了岁月里。在过往的时光中,曾在不经意之间,转身恍惚之时,邂逅爱情,遇见美好。那些与爱情于岁月的英文翻译,美丽了无算的芳华。
1.I love you andthat’s all I really know it’s a love story,baby.
一生心系于伊,此乃吾心深许。
2.I like you,butjust like you.
纵然万劫不复,纵然相思入骨,我也待你眉眼如初,岁月如故。
3.First I needyour hand,then forever can begin.
执子之手,与子偕老。
4.Don’t yourealize she did it for you tonight?
心悦君兮君可知?
5.I will love youmore than yesterday,but less than tomorrow.
我会爱你永远比昨天多一点,比明天少一点。
6.Well,not thatemotional but i move the heart.
情如风雪无常,却是一动情殇。
7.Love melittle,love me long.
慕尔如星,愿守心一人,从天光乍破,走到暮雪白头。
8.Catch one’sheart,never be apart.
愿得一人心,白首不分离。
9.I love threethings.The sun,the moon and you.The sun for the day,the moon for the night andyou forever.
吾爱有三:日、月、卿。日为朝,月为暮,卿为朝朝暮暮。
10.Cause we wereboth young when I first saw you.
若人生只如初见。
ps:这次小木会用几天的时间,连续更新英文美丽翻译的文章。这次收集的英文翻译,部分来源于网络。希望这几句美好,能带给你片刻的欢愉。如果喜欢,欢迎关注小木,小木会持续更文的。