Ask for help.
请求帮助
Get more rest.
多休息
Nurture yourself.
滋养你自己
Feeling tired, burnt out, over whelmed or overworked is a call to lighten your load and recharge your batteries.
感到疲倦、精疲力竭、疲惫不堪或工作过度是减轻负担和给你电池充电的呼唤。
Your energy levels are low and it is proving counter-productive to getting things done or being there for others.
你的能量水平很低,而且事实证明这对于完成事情或帮助别人是反作用的。
You may feel you have to do everything yourself or don't know who to ask for help.
你可能觉得你必须自己做每件事,或者不知道向谁寻求帮助。
A part of you could be addicted to the adrenalin rush of stress and hustle.
一部分人可能会沉迷于紧张和忙碌的肾上腺素冲动。
You may even feel it is a sign of weakness to slow down or that you don't deserve to be nurtured.
你甚至可能觉得放慢脚步是软弱的表现,或者你不值得被滋养。
You have nothing to prove by working yourself too hard or sacrificing yourself by doing everything alone.
你没有什么是需要通过自己辛苦工作或独自一人做事牺牲自己来证明的。
This winged horse urges you to ask for help, to get more rest and to be loving to your body.
这只展翅的独角兽督促你请求帮助,更多的休息爱护你的身体。
Schedule in non-negotiable time for naps, set boundaries around your work hours and make getting a good night's sleep a priority.安排不可协商的时间小睡,在工作时间周围设定界限,把获得良好的睡眠作为优先事项。
Hire an assistant or other team members for your business.
为你的事业雇佣一名助理或其他团队成员。
Spend the day at a spa, book in for a massage or other body treatment, or simply take a day off to do nothing.
花一天时间在水疗中心,预订按摩或其他身体治疗,或者干脆请一天假什么也不做。
Ask your friends and family for help with your kids or invest in additional childcare or a nanny.
向你的朋友和家人寻求帮助,帮助你的孩子,或者投资额外的托儿或保姆。
You are worthy of this support.
你值得这种支持。
The extra energy you will have as a result will be worth the time and money you spend to give it to yourself.
因此,你所拥有的额外能量将值得你花费时间和金钱来给予自己。