初来乍到第1季第1集台词

初来乍到第1季第1集台词

英文 中文
Mom, check it. Fresh as hell, right? 妈瞧瞧酷毙了对吧
Eddie, don't say "Hell." 埃迪不准说"毙"
He also said "Butthole" In the car. 他刚在车上还说了"屁眼子"
Shut up, Evan, you little Chinese narc! 闭嘴埃文你个中国小奸细
Isn't that necklace heavy? 那个项链不重吗
Life's heavy, son. 生活本身就很沉重孩子
Please, mom, can I get this? 求你了妈能给我买这身吗
How much? 多少钱
Too much. 太贵了
Moms thought everything was too much. 我妈什么都觉得贵
She never understood that you couldn't haggle at jcpenney. 她从来不懂杰西潘尼连锁店里是不能还价的
It's like, "Those are set prices, mom." 我想说"那些都是定好的一口价妈"
That's me, your boy Eddie Huang in the headphones. 那个戴着耳机的小男孩就是我埃迪·黄
My family was moving from Washington, D.C., 我们一家人正从华盛顿特区
to Orlando, Florida. 搬到佛罗里达州的奥兰多
I was 11 years old, and it was 1995. 我当时11岁那是1995年
This is the story of my family, 这是我们家的故事
an American family, the Huangs. 一个美国家庭黄氏一家
That's my dad. 那是我爸
He loved everything about America. 他爱美国的一切
Full-on bought into the American dream. 对美国梦深信不疑
Moms was always hard on me 我妈向来对我很严厉
way before all that "Tiger mom" stuff. 比现在常提的什么"虎妈"还要厉害得多
She thought I was trying to cause trouble wearing that nas shirt, 她觉得我穿着那种纳斯T恤是想惹事
but she didn't understand. 但是她根本不明白
If you were an outsider, hip-hop was your anthem. 如果你是个圈外人嘻哈乐就是你的圣歌
And I was definitely the black sheep in my family. 我绝对是我们家的"败家子"
These other people are Emery, Evan, and grandma. Whatever. 其他家庭成员有埃莫瑞埃文和奶奶随便啦
Was I excited about the move? No. 我对搬家感到激动吗当然不
Did anyone ask me if I was excited? 有人问过我是否激动吗
Hell, no. 当然没有
But it's hard getting respect when you're 11. 但一个11岁孩子的意见是很难被尊重的
I saw the sign and it opened up my eyes. 我看到了神迹让我眼界大开
I saw the sign 我看到了神迹
Dad! Turn off the music! 爸关掉音乐
Eddie, I know you're not excited to leave D.C., 埃迪 我知道你不高兴离开华盛顿
but you're gonna love Orlando. 但你肯定会爱上奥兰多的
I've been there for six months setting up the restaurant, 我在那里待了6个月把餐厅先开起来
and I've grown to love it 我慢慢开始喜欢这地方了
like the daughter we wished Evan had been. 就像我们曾经希望埃文是个女孩好好爱她那样
I don't know why we have to move. 我真不明白我们为什么要搬家
Why couldn't you keep on 你为何不一个人
going back and forth between Orlando and D.C.? 在奥兰多和华盛顿间往返兼顾呢
Because I didn't come to America 因为我来到美国可不是为了
to work for your mom's brother 给你妈妈的姐夫打工
selling furniture for the rest of my life. 帮他卖一辈子家具
Your father is right. 你爸说的对
This is why we left Chinatown in D.C. 我们就是因此才离开华盛顿的唐人街的
This is why we left our family and friends. 也是我们抛下家人和朋友的原因
Exactly. 对极了
This is why we left everything we know 我们就是因此才抛下熟悉的一切
to come to a place where we know nothing 到了一个我们一无所知的地方
and where the humidity is not good for my hair. 并且这里的湿度还不利于我的头发
- Right, okay. - And for what? -好吧好吧–为了什么呢
So your father can own a cowboy restaurant. 就为了让你爸可以当个牛仔餐厅的老板
It's called Cattleman's Ranch Steakhouse, 那叫"牧民的牧场牛排餐厅"
and I can't wait for you all to see it. 我迫不及待地希望带你们去看
It is beautiful. 超级美的
It is big, brown, and beautiful. 很大棕色的非常美
- Like Shaq? - Exactly like Shaq. -就像"大鲨鱼"吗–就像"大鲨鱼"
Why you like Shaq so much? 你们为什么那么喜欢大鲨鱼奥尼尔
Why you not like Pete Sampras? 你们怎么不喜欢皮特·桑普拉斯
So sexy. All that hair. 好性感啊毛发旺盛
He's okay. 他也就还行吧
Oh, your favorite song. 在播你最喜欢的歌哦
Let's give them something to talk about. 我们就给他们一点谈资吧
A little mystery to figure out. 留些神秘让他们去想
A lot of white folks here. 这儿好多白人啊
Not like back in D.C. 跟华盛顿那边不一样
Yeah. 是啊
The only white people we ever saw there 我们在那边唯一见到的白人
were the tourists who got lost. 就是两个迷路的游客
White. House. 白宫
You boys just gonna sit there 你们两个是想一直坐在那儿
or pick up a box and help? 还是来帮忙搬行李
Mom, is there a Chinatown in Orlando? 妈奥兰多有唐人街吗
Hey, no more question, Barbara Walters. 别再乱问了跟个记者一样
Pick up a lamp. 快搬东西
Well, hi. Welcome to the neighborhood. 你们好欢迎搬来这里
I'm Deidre. This is Amanda. This is Samantha. 我叫蒂尔珠这是阿曼达那是萨曼莎
This is Lisa. This is Carol-Joan. 这是丽莎这是卡罗-琼
- Welcome. - Thank you. -欢迎–谢谢
I'm Jessica. 我叫杰西卡
I was expecting something a little more exotic, 我还以为会听到外国人名呢
but I love the name Jessica. 不过我喜欢杰西卡这名字
Had a sorority sister with that name. 我曾有个联谊会的姐妹就叫这名字
She died in a horrible riptide accident, 她在一场可怕的洪水事故中去世了
but we dedicated a section of the highway to her. 不过我们以一段高速公路来纪念了她
Anyway, where you guys from? 话说你们来自哪里
My parents were born in Taiwan, 我父母是在台湾出生的
but my brothers and I were born in D.C. 但我和我弟弟是在华盛顿出生的
Your English is very good! 你的英语好棒啊
Are you all sister? 你们都是姐妹吗
Anyhoo, well, we've got to motor, 好啦我们得走了
but we go rollerblading every day, 但我们每天都会出来玩轮滑
so if you ever want to join us, just give us a holler. 如果你想要加入说一声就行
Come on. 走吧
The loudest one seem to be their queen. 最聒噪的那个似乎是她们的"大姐大"
So, who's hungry? 谁饿了
The cactuses were planted in old spittoons. 仙人掌种在了旧痰盂里
I wanted it to be authentic, you know, 我希望一切都很真实
like the real wild west. 就像真正的狂野西部
The waiters used to wear spurs, 服务员之前都是要穿马刺鞋的
but they were right at achilles level, 但他们的脚跟都被磨伤了
so we had to switch to the black reeboks. 所以我们不得不换成黑色锐步运动鞋
Right, Nancy? 对吧南茜
I got sliced up pretty bad. 我的脚跟被严重撕裂
She did. 真的
Dude, where the hell are we? 靠我们这是在哪儿
I don't think Shaq eats here. 我觉得大鲨鱼是不会在这吃饭的
Were there bears in the old west? 西部当年有熊吗
Where are all the customer? 怎么没看到顾客
Technically, we are still in our soft opening, so... 严格来说现在仍处于试营业期所以...
Louis, there is hardly anyone here, 路易斯店里几乎没客人啊
and that table is only drinking water. 那桌客人还只是在喝水而已
Hey, why you not drink beer?! 嘿你们为何不喝啤酒
The restaurant is doing well, okay? 餐厅的状况还挺好的好吗
Just not as well as it could be. 只是还不够那么好
Why didn't you tell me? 你怎么没早告诉我
Because I didn't want to give you another reason not to move here. 因为我不想让你又多一个不搬来这里的理由
I just have to figure out 我只需要搞清楚
why the people aren't coming. 为什么食客不喜欢选择我们这里
Maybe it's the food. 或许是食物的问题
It's not the food. 绝对不是食物的问题
The food is perfect. 食物是完美的
Hector's a genius. 霍克特是个天才
Can I sit next to you on the bus? 在校车上我能坐你旁边吗
Sure. If you want. 你想那样当然可以
Me and Emery are gonna sit next to each other on our bus. 我和埃莫瑞乘校车时会坐一起哦
You're on a different bus 你一个人乘一辆不同的校车
because you're at a different school, 因为你在一所不同的学校上学
so I don't know who you'll sit next to. 不知道坐你旁边的会是谁呢
Definitely not Emery, though. He'll be next to me. 反正绝对不是埃莫瑞他是要坐我旁边的
Oh, shut up, Evan. 闭嘴埃文
Mom, why do we have to start school on a Wednesday? 妈为什么我们周三就得去上学
Why can't we wait till Monday? 就不能等到下周一吗
Why wait? You need to go to school 为什么要等你得赶紧去上学
so you go to college so you can make lots of money. 然后去上大学然后才能赚大钱
All you care about is money. 你就知道钱
Do me a favor. Go find a homeless man. 帮我个忙去找一个流浪汉
Ask him if he thinks money matters. 问他觉得钱重不重要
You tell me what he says. 然后把他的话转达给我
You're all about the eggs. 你就知道买鸡蛋
Eddie, eggs are life. 埃迪"蛋"就是生命
You came from my eggs. 你就诞生于我的蛋[卵子]
Okay, so... 好了那么
I want you all to be polite, 我希望你们都能够做到有礼貌
respectful, and don't make waves. 尊重别人不要惹是生非
Why you only looking at me? 你为什么就看着我说这话啊
No, I'm talking to all of you. 不我这话是跟你们三个说的
Dude, you were looking right at me. 大姐你就直视着我呢
Okay, I was talking to you. 好吧我就是针对你说的
Why do all your shirts have black men on them? 为什么你的T恤上都印着黑人呢
It's notorious B.I.G.! 那可是"声名狼藉先生"
Me and him are both dudes with mad dreams, 我和他都有着疯狂的梦想
just trying to get a little bit of respect in the game, 试图在这世上获得一点尊重
just trying to get a nut. 就是想人生有"高潮"而已
Jessica, I figured it out. 杰西卡我想到了
Dad, how come we have to start school on a Wednesday? 爸为什么我们周三就得去上学
That's a great question. Go to school. 好问题滚去上学吧
Go, go, go, go. 快快去吧
I was blow-drying my hair, and I figured it out... 我刚刚在吹头发然后我突然想到了..
how the restaurant can attract bigger crowds. 如何让餐厅吸引更多客人
Well, how? 怎么做
I need to hire a white host. 我得请一个白人老板
Instead of people coming in and seeing a Chinese face 以免人们走进餐厅看到一个中国人站在那里
and saying, "Huh? 就会觉得"什么?
I thought this was an old west steakhouse," 说好的是西部风格的餐厅呢"
they see a white face 以后他们会看到一个白人
and say, "Oh, hello, white friend. 就会说"你好啊白人朋友
I am comfortable." 我觉得很自在"
See? 瞧吧
Exactly. Not welcoming. 就是这样不欢迎的表情
That's why no to your face 正因此你这张脸无法迎来客人
and yes to the white face! 而白人面孔就可以
Nice, happy white face, like Bill Pullman. 快乐和善的白人面孔就像比尔·普尔曼那样
Class, I'd like to introduce you to a new student. 同学们我想向大家介绍一位新同学
I know it's a little unorthodox being a Wednesday and all, 我知道周三来新人有点反常什么的
but I'd like you all to give a warm, 但我还是希望大家能够
Abraham Lincoln middle school welcome to... 发挥亚伯拉罕·林肯中学的传统热烈欢迎...
"Hung-ge Yi Minge." 杭格一明
Yeah, call me Eddie. 好了叫我埃迪就行
Oh, thank God. 谢天谢地
What's up? Cool if I sit? 哥们儿我坐这儿行不
No. 不行
Fine, but don't try to talk to me. 好吧但别找我说话
I don't like kids. 我不喜欢孩子
My best friend is a 40-year-old man. 我最好的朋友是个40岁的男人
Yo. Yo, Chinese kid. 哟哟中国小孩
What's your name again? Something Chinese? 你叫什么来着什么中国风格的名字
My name's Eddie. 我叫埃迪
Eddie? 埃迪
You into B.I.G.? 你喜欢声名狼藉先生吗
Yeah, man. He's sick. 是啊老兄他太赞了
I bought "Ready to die" the day it came out. 《准备赴死》那张专辑发行的当天我就买了
You bought it? I stole it. 你还花钱买吗我偷了一张
- Yo, come sit with us. - Yeah? -哟来跟我们一起坐-真的吗
Okay, man. Cool. 好的老兄棒
A white dude and an Asian dude 一个白人和一个亚洲人
bonding over a black dude. 因为一个黑人而成为朋友
This cafeteria's ridiculous. 这食堂真是太荒谬了
So, I'm Eddie. 我叫埃迪
- What's up? - Hey, dude. -好啊-嘿伙计
What's up, man? 好啊老兄
So my cousin told me about B.I.G. 我去年夏天去我表哥家玩的时候
when I went to visit him last summer, and he... 他跟我介绍了"声名狼藉先生"而且他...
- What is that?! - Gross! -那是什么鬼-真恶心
It's Chinese food. My mom made it. 中餐啊我妈做的
Get it out of here! Oh, my God! 快拿走天啊
Ying Ding's eating worms. 中国人竟然吃虫子
Go! Go! Oh! Get that out of here! 快走啊把那玩意儿拿远点
Go! Dude, that smells nasty! 快走伙计那闻起来好恶心
Oh, it didn't go well? 交友不顺吗
The white people didn't welcome you with open arms? 白人没有张开双臂热情地欢迎你吗
What? Sit elsewhere, B.I.G. 天啊坐别处去声名狼藉先生
Oh, I cannot believe Jake slept with Brittany. 我真不敢相信杰克和布兰妮上床了
He knew Palmer Woodward was using her 他明知道帕默·伍德沃德是在利用她
as part of a plot to destroy him 当棋子来毁掉他
and help Amanda take controlling interest of Melrose Place. 然后帮阿曼达夺回梅尔丽丝公司的控股权
Right, Jessica? 对吧杰西卡
Yes. All those white people sound like they are making mistake. 是啊那些白人似乎都在犯错
Oh, the school bus is here! 校车到了
I should go see how my boys' day was. 我得去看看我儿子们今天过得怎么样
Okay, sugar. 好的亲爱的
Bye. I'm making you a mixtape. 拜拜我给你做了张混合音乐碟
I hope you like Eric Clapton. 但愿你喜欢歌手埃里克·克莱普顿
Thank you. 谢谢你
So, how was your first... 你第一天上学过得怎么...
They said my lunch smelled! 他们说我的午餐有气味
It smelled delicious? 美食的香味吗
No, they said it stank, mom! 不是他们说臭死了妈
I had to eat behind the gym 我不得不躲在体育馆后面吃掉
where the janitor flies his kite. 大楼管理员还在那里放风筝呢
This is nice. 真好
Well, those kids, they just don't know, that's all. 那些孩子没见识仅此而已
It just... it just take time to get used to something different. 需要一些时间才能习惯新鲜事物
I hate it here! I want to go back to D.C. 我讨厌这里我想回华盛顿
Eddie, that's not possible. We are here now. 埃迪那是不可能的我们已经在这里了
We have to make the best of it. 我们只能尽力适应
Like I am doing with this neighbor woman. 就像我跟邻居的女人们在做的这事
You think I like pretending 你以为我喜欢假装
Samantha isn't carrying a baggie of dog poops in her hand? 萨曼莎手里拎着的不是一袋狗屎吗
No! I don't like this! 不我也不喜欢这样
We all see the poops there! 我们都看见袋子里的屎了
It's rolling around! But I am trying! 滚来滚去的但我在努力忍
You have to try, too. 你也要努力
You're never on my side. 你从来就不站在我这边
Eddie. Eddie, wait! 埃迪埃迪等等
Hey, mom. 好啊妈
This is my girlfriend, Kim. 这是我女朋友金
Hi, Mrs. Huang. 你好黄太太
- I'm gonna walk her home, okay? - Bye, Mrs. Huang. -我想送她回家可以吗-再见黄太太
Mom.
There's a fat kid at school named J.J., and he's hilarious. 我同学当中有个胖子叫J.J他超级搞笑
Help mommy. 来帮帮妈咪
Comic sans. That's a funny font. 漫画体真是个很逗的字体
Thank you. 谢谢
It's a great resume. 你的简历很出色
Yeah, I've always wanted to work at a golden saddle. 是啊我一直都想在金马鞍餐厅工作
This isn't a golden saddle. 我这儿可不是金马鞍餐厅
Yes, it is. Isn't it? 不明明是啊不是吗
This is Cattleman's Ranch. 我们叫"牧民的牧场"餐厅
But I thought like a spin-off of golden saddle 但我以为这是金马鞍餐厅的衍生餐厅
'cause it's got all the same stuff. 因为你们的东西都一样
It's not the same stuff. It's very different stuff. 完全不一样啊相差十万八千里
Well, that bear is the same. 那头熊就是一样的
No, that bear is brown. 不那头熊是棕色的
At golden saddle, the bear is black. 但在金马鞍餐厅熊是黑色的
- The snake skins? - Different snake. -那蛇皮呢-蛇的品种也不一样
Completely different snake. 蛇的品种完全不一样
Okay, yeah. Look, you're the boss. 好吧听着你是老板你说了算
If you tell me this is not a golden saddle, 如果你跟我说这不是金马鞍餐厅
- I'm gonna believe you. - No, it's completely different. -我就信你了-真不是完全不一样
- You're crazy. - I am. -你真是疯了-是啊
I'm... I mean, I'm not super crazy, 我其实也不是疯狂得无可救药
'cause it does look exactly the same. 因为看起来确实一样
This is the original Cattleman's Ranch Steakhouse. 我们绝对是原创的牧民的牧场牛排餐厅
- So there's more than one? - N-no, there's just one. -所以不止一家吗-不仅此一家
There's no other restaurant like it, okay? 再也没有其他像这样的餐厅了明白吗
- Okay. - Okay. -好的-好吧
So, Mitch, tell me... where are you from? 那么米奇告诉我你是哪里人
Orlando, born and raised. 奥兰多地道的本地人
I love Orlando. 我爱奥兰多
Where else am I gonna see an alligator 除了这里我还能在哪看到一条鳄鱼
run out on the street and eat a cat? 冲到路上吞下一只猫呢
I am a cat person, too. 我也是个喜欢猫的人
- That's good. - Yeah. -那很好-是啊
Mitch, you're hired. 米奇就决定雇你了
Well, Evan is not going to school today. 埃文今天不去上学
His fat friend J.J. gave him string cheese, 他的胖朋友J.J给了他一根乳酪条
and apparently, he is lactose intolerant. 显然他有乳糖不耐症
His body is rejecting white culture, 他的身体在抗拒着白人文化
which make me kind of proud. 那还真让我有点骄傲
Good job, Evan. 好样的埃文
Mom, no! I don't want Chinese lunch! 妈别我不想带中餐
I want white-people food! 我要吃白人食物
The kids at school will get used to it! 学校里的同学会习惯的
You're never on my side. 你从来都不站在我这边
What are you doing? 你在干什么
You're not gonna have any lunch to eat. 那你午餐就没东西可吃了
I'll be fine. 我没事的
Kids aren't teasing you about your lunch? 你的同学没嘲笑你的午餐吗
- No, not yet. - They will. -目前没有-他们会的
- People here suck. - Totally. -这里的人很差劲-绝对的
- Hey, Emery! - Hey, what's up? -你好埃莫瑞-嘿好啊
Oh, hey, Emery. 你好埃莫瑞
You coming to my birthday party next weekend? 你下周末来参加我的生日派对吗
Hey, George. I'll be there. 你好乔治我会去的
Hey, boo. Got you a soda. 你好宝贝我给你带了汽水
Why aren't chicks bringing me soda? 怎么就没有妹子给我带汽水呢
You want it too much. 你太渴求了就会没有
Hey, Mitch. Hey. How's the lunch... 嘿米奇午餐的客人...
crowd? 多吗
It's still the same? 情况竟然没变化
I just think we have to give it time, you know? 我觉得这是需要时间的
- Get the word out there. - No. -让消息宣传出去-不行
I moved my whole family here for this. 我为了这餐厅把我全家人都搬过来了
I need your caucasian features to work now! 我需要你的白人特征立刻发挥作用
My wife is not a patient woman. 我老婆可没什么耐心
Do you know how many times she tried to start a garden? 你知道她有多少次想经营起一个花园吗
Have you ever seen a woman yelling at seeds? 你见过一个女人对着种子吼吗
- "Grow! Grow!" - I hear you. -"长啊快长"-我懂的
You know, my mom is the worst roommate. 我妈简直是全世界最差劲的室友
It's like, if you're making toast, make us both toast. 如果你要做吐司就给我们都做一份啊
Uh, that's why there's two slots, you know? 所以烤面包机才会有两个槽啊
I talked to my sister today. 我今天和我姐通过电话了
My brother bought a brand-new miata. 我哥买了辆全新的马自达车
It's not new. There's no way that car is new. 肯定不是新的不可能是新的
- I think it's new. - No. -我觉得就是新的-不是
- New. - No. -新的-不是
It's not new. 不是新的
Eddie, why are you eating so much? 埃迪你怎么会吃那么多
I'm hungry. 我很饿
Didn't you eat your lunch today? 你今天没吃午餐吗
Yeah, but I'm still hungry. 我吃了但还是饿
Oh, okay. 好吧
How you like the xiaolongbao I pack you? 那你觉得那个小笼包好吃吗
- It was really good. - Liar. -超好吃-说谎
I did not pack xiaolongbao! 我给你装的根本不是小笼包
Okay. Fine. 好吧好吧
I threw my lunch away. 我把午餐扔了
- I cannot believe you, Eddie! - Come on, Eddie. -真是难以置信埃迪-拜托埃迪
- That's wasteful, man. - This is good food I make. -那也太浪费了-那是我亲手做的美食
You love my food. 你明明喜欢吃我做的食物啊
I need white-people lunch. 我需要白人午餐
That gets me a seat at the table. 那可以让我跟他们共坐一桌
And then you get to change the rules. 然后你才有机会改变规则
Represent, like nas says. 要提出主张像纳斯说的那样
I'm not trying to eat with the janitor for the rest of my life. 我可不想余生都跟大楼管理员一起共进午餐
I got big plans. 我是有大计划的
First, get a seat at the table. 第一要拥有一席之位
Second, meet Shaq. 第二见到大鲨鱼
Third, change the game. 第三改变规则
Possibly with the help of Shaq. 可能大鲨鱼还会帮我的
Damn it, that was beautiful. 天啊真是太赞了
That filthy music you listen to turned you into a poet, boy. 你听的那些下流音乐让你成了个诗人小子
Okay. 好吧
What is this white-people lunch? 白人午餐是什么样的
What is this store so excited about? 那么多感叹号它激动个什么劲儿啊
This is where lunchables live, mom. 午餐就在这里妈
If we get separated, try and join a white family. 如果我们走散了你尽量加入一个白人家庭
You will be safe there until I can find you. 在我找到你之前至少你会是安全的
This is not how I like to shop. 我可不喜欢这样购物
This place looks like a hospital. 这地方就跟医院似的
I miss the taiwanese markets back in D.C. 我怀念华盛顿特区的台湾市场
They make me feel so calm. 那里让我觉得好淡定
Everything fits perfectly inside the box. 一切都很完美地放进盒子里了
Awesome! 棒极了
You want to fit inside a box? 你想适应条条框框的盒子
That's so American. 太具美式风格了
Why are you so American? 你怎么这么美国化啊
Fiesta tortilla chip? Free sample. 墨西哥薄饼片免费样品
This is free? Okay! 免费的吗好咧
How are you doing? 大家还好吗
Everyone getting ready for the shoot? You good, Nancy? 都准备好拍摄了吗你行吗南茜
Can I have Saturday off? I'm deejaying a bat mitzvah. 我周六能请假吗我要给一个成人礼当DJ
Nope. 不行
Hey, Joe, 嘿乔
no Margaritas till after the shoot, okay? 拍摄前不准再喝玛格丽塔酒了行吗
Okay. 好吧
Hey, Mr. Cattleman. 你好啊牧民先生
How we feeling? We all ready to go? 感觉怎么样可以开始了吗
Uh, not really. 不太行吧
I feel like I've told you numerous times. 我好像已经和你说过无数次了
I don't want to do this, but all you do is smile and nod. 我不想干这事但你就是对我微笑和点头
No, you're doing it. No, that... you're doing it. 不你又那样了不就你现在这样
What is all this, Louis? 这是在搞什么路易斯
We are shooting a local commercial. 我们在拍一个本地广告
A commercial? Why didn't you tell me? 广告你之前怎么没告诉我
How much is this going to cost us?! 那要花多少钱啊
Come here. Come on. 跟我来来
I miss our family and friends in Washington, D.C. 我想那些在华盛顿特区的亲人和朋友了
And Eddie's having a hard time at school. 埃迪在学校过得很艰难
And Evan is lactose intolerant. 埃文又有乳糖不耐症
And Emery... 埃莫瑞...
well, Emery's doing surprisingly well. 埃莫瑞倒是在这里过得很愉快
But all you care about is the stupid restaurant, 但你唯一在乎的就是这该死的餐厅
which is the whole reason I agreed to move here! 那也是我同意搬来这里的原因
Because you say it was doing well! 是因为你说餐厅的经营状况很好
It's not doing well! And so I am worried about money. 其实一点都不好我开始担心经济问题了
And look at my hair! 再看看我的头发成什么样了
My hair is terrible! 我的头发像鬼一样
Your hair is terrible, but so was mine. 你的头发像鬼一样但我的也是啊
And I fixed it using product. 但我用美发产品给弄好了
I love that you have big dreams, 我很高兴你有一个伟大的梦想
but I don't want to lose everything, Louis. 但我不想失去一切路易斯
Let's just go home. 我们回家去吧
- We can't do that. - Why? -我们不能那样-为什么
What's so important we had to move here 到底有什么那么重要让我们必须搬来这里
and change our whole lives? 彻底改变我们的生活
Sorry to interrupt, Mr. Huang. 抱歉打扰黄先生
The burro is ready for blocking. 驴已经准备好上台了
Thank you, Nancy. 谢谢你南茜
We'll discuss this later. 我们等下再说这事
Oh, cool. 好棒
You got turkey and cheese lunchables? 你的是火鸡和奶酪午餐盒吗
I got pizza. 我的是披萨
Yo, man! What you doing?! 哟老兄你搞什么
Get used to it. You're the one at the bottom now. 习惯吧你才是位于最底层的
No, I'm not! 不我不是
Yeah, you are! 是你就是
It's my turn, chink! 到我用了中国佬
And according to the lunch monitor, 根据午餐监管所说
he kicked him in the groinal area, 他踢了他的大腿根部
shoved pudding in his face, 把布丁扔到他脸上
and unleashed a stream of obscenities 并且说了一堆恶毒的脏话
I can't repeat because God is listening. 恕我不能重复以免亵渎了上帝的耳朵
There were some words he used that I've never heard before, 他用的一些词甚至连我都没听过
and I grew up in Boston. 我可是在波士顿长大的
This is a very serious offense, Mr. And Mrs. Huang. 他这种行为性质很恶劣黄先生黄太太
Yes, it is. We are very upset. 是啊没错我们很难过
That you didn't do anything to defend Eddie. 难过的是你都没有维护一下埃迪
Excuse me? 你说什么
That boy called our son a chink. 那个男孩骂我儿子是中国佬
You think that's okay? 你觉得那没什么大不了吗
Why didn't you do anything about that? 你怎么就没有惩罚他呢
How come only Eddie's out there?! 为什么只有埃迪被叫了家长
How come that boy is not also out there?! 为什么那个男孩没来
Where are his parents?! 他的父母呢
Or his 40-year-old best friend? 或是他那个40岁的最好的朋友
And why aren't we talking about the fact that he has a... 我们怎么就不谈谈他为何会有一个...
40-year-old best friend?! 40岁的最好的朋友呢
- The school's fine with that? - Fishy. -学校觉得这也没问题吗-真古怪
I don't think you understand. 我觉得你们不了解现在的情况
We're talking about possible suspension. 我们现在在说的是可能将你们的儿子停课
If you try to suspend our son because of this, 如果你因为这事把我儿子停课了
we will sue everyone in this school. 我们会控告这学校的每一个人
So fast, it'll make your head spin. 马上就告告得你头昏眼花
Hey, it's the American way, right? 嘿美国人的做法就是这样的对吗
You know about that. 你很清楚的
- Oh, I, um, have a coupon for you. - Oh, yes. -对了我有张优惠卷想送你-是的
It's a restaurant called Cattleman's ranch. 那是家叫"牧民的牧场"的餐厅
Special. 别具一格
You get a free onion blossom with the purchase of any entree, 任点一道主菜就免费赠送花式炸洋葱
but you have to buy a drink. 不过你必须买饮料
W-why did you stand up for me? 你们为什么要维护我
You do your best not to make waves, 你尽量不惹事
but I will never be mad at you for standing up for yourself. 但你维护自己我是不会生气的
This is why. 这就是原因
This is why what? 什么原因
This is why we moved here. 搬来这里的原因
I'm sorry for what happened to Eddie, 对于埃迪的遭遇我很遗憾
but it's going to make him stronger. 但这会让他变得更强大
In fact, us coming to this new place 事实上我们来到这个新地方
is going to make us all stronger. 会让我们都变得更强大
I came down here, and I opened a wild west restaurant 我来到这里开了一家狂野西部餐厅
because this is the wild west... 因为这里就是狂野西部
a lawless land for only the bravest of families! 一个无法无天的地方只有最勇敢的家庭才敢来
There is opportunity here 在这里有机遇的存在
to make a better life for our family. 可以让我们的家庭拥有更美好的生活
I don't want to work for your brother forever. 我不想一辈子为你姐夫打工
No. Me? 不我啊
I got big dreams. 我是个有伟大梦想的人
I got big plans. 我有大计划
Things were okay for us back in D.C., 在华盛顿特区时我们的生活还行
but I want more than okay for us. 但我觉得仅仅还行是不够的
You're just trying to get a nut, dad. 你只是希望人生有高潮而已爸
I want more than okay for us, too. 我也不希望我们的生活仅仅是还行而已
I am with you. 我会支持你的
Nut for me, also. 我也希望人生有高潮
But this is not the west. This is the south. 不过这里不是西部而是南部
If we want to go west, we should go to California. 如果我们要去西部那该去加州
Do you know how expensive California is? 你知道加州的生活成本有多高吗
This is west for us. This is fine. 对我们而言这就是西部挺好的
When you live in a lunchables world, 如果你生活在一个大家都吃午餐盒的世界
it's not always easy being homemade chinese food. 就你一个人吃手工中餐那过得并不容易
But it's also what makes you special. 但那也会让你显得特别
My family was gonna create their place in Orlando, 我的家庭想在奥兰多找到一席之地
and we're gonna do it our way, 我们就得按我们的方式进行
because you don't have to pretend to be someone else 因为你不必假装成别人
in order to belong. 以求归属到某个集体
Yeah, son. 没错小子
A little bit of respect. 给点尊重吧
like B.I.G. Said, 就像声名狼藉先生说的
if you don't know, now you know. 如果你不知道现在你知道了
Hey, y'all. 大家好啊
When my neck gets red 当我的脖子成红的了
'cause of my white skin is out in the yellow sun, 因为我的白皮肤暴露在阳光之下
I like to come here to Cattleman's ranch, 我就喜欢来"牧民的牧场"餐厅
Where I can get comfortable along people of my own kind. 在这里我在同类当中会觉得很自在
Maybe meet my wife or my cousin. 或许会见到我妻子或是我表姐
Or my cousin's wife. 或是我表姐的妻子
For an onion blossom for only 2.99. 花式炸洋葱只售2.99美元
Tell them I send you. 告诉他们是我介绍来的
Who am I? Cattleman Mitch. 我是谁呢牧民米奇
And his pal Eric the donkey. 以及他的小伙伴小驴埃里克
I think we really have something here. 我觉得很有独特魅力和潜力哦

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“初来乍到”

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剥皮案震惊了整个滨河市,随后出现的几起案子,更是在滨河造成了极大的恐慌,老刑警刘岩,带你破解...
    沈念sama阅读 203,456评论 5 477
  • 序言:滨河连续发生了三起死亡事件,死亡现场离奇诡异,居然都是意外死亡,警方通过查阅死者的电脑和手机,发现死者居然都...
    沈念sama阅读 85,370评论 2 381
  • 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 150,337评论 0 337
  • 文/不坏的土叔 我叫张陵,是天一观的道长。 经常有香客问我,道长,这世上最难降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 54,583评论 1 273
  • 正文 为了忘掉前任,我火速办了婚礼,结果婚礼上,老公的妹妹穿的比我还像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他们只是感情好,可当我...
    茶点故事阅读 63,596评论 5 365
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 48,572评论 1 281
  • 那天,我揣着相机与录音,去河边找鬼。 笑死,一个胖子当着我的面吹牛,可吹牛的内容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,决...
    沈念sama阅读 37,936评论 3 395
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 36,595评论 0 258
  • 序言:老挝万荣一对情侣失踪,失踪者是张志新(化名)和其女友刘颖,没想到半个月后,有当地人在树林里发现了一具尸体,经...
    沈念sama阅读 40,850评论 1 297
  • 正文 独居荒郊野岭守林人离奇死亡,尸身上长有42处带血的脓包…… 初始之章·张勋 以下内容为张勋视角 年9月15日...
    茶点故事阅读 35,601评论 2 321
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相恋三年,在试婚纱的时候发现自己被绿了。 大学时的朋友给我发了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃饭的照片。...
    茶点故事阅读 37,685评论 1 329
  • 序言:一个原本活蹦乱跳的男人离奇死亡,死状恐怖,灵堂内的尸体忽然破棺而出,到底是诈尸还是另有隐情,我是刑警宁泽,带...
    沈念sama阅读 33,371评论 4 318
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F岛的核电站,受9级特大地震影响,放射性物质发生泄漏。R本人自食恶果不足惜,却给世界环境...
    茶点故事阅读 38,951评论 3 307
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一处隐蔽的房顶上张望。 院中可真热闹,春花似锦、人声如沸。这庄子的主人今日做“春日...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 29,934评论 0 19
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我抬头看了看天上的太阳。三九已至,却和暖如春,着一层夹袄步出监牢的瞬间,已是汗流浃背。 一阵脚步声响...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 31,167评论 1 259
  • 我被黑心中介骗来泰国打工, 没想到刚下飞机就差点儿被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道东北人。 一个月前我还...
    沈念sama阅读 43,636评论 2 349
  • 正文 我出身青楼,却偏偏与公主长得像,于是被迫代替她去往敌国和亲。 传闻我的和亲对象是个残疾皇子,可洞房花烛夜当晚...
    茶点故事阅读 42,411评论 2 342

推荐阅读更多精彩内容