致命女人第1季第4集台词
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
- I have a date. - With your married man. | -我有约会-和你的有妇之夫 |
It's at this really fancy nightclub. | 在一个高级夜店 |
He's taking you out. | 他要带你出去 |
In public. | 当众 |
I thought Rob was taking her to the club tonight. | 罗伯今晚不是要带她去俱乐部吗 |
Do you honestly think I'm going to let that happen? | 你当真以为我会坐视不管吗 |
Listen, when you were in my office earlier, | 听着之前你在我办公室的时候 |
did you happen to move any papers? | 你有没有动过什么文件 |
I know better than to touch your things. | 我很清楚不该碰你的东西 |
I'll have to stay late and redo it. | 我只能加班重做了 |
Would you like to come with me to the club tonight? | 今晚你愿意和我去夜店吗 |
Rob cancelled on me. | 罗伯放了我鸽子 |
I love music. | 我喜欢音乐 |
- I used to play the piano. - Do you still play? | -我以前弹钢琴-你还弹吗 |
My husband... didn't care for my playing. | 我丈夫不喜欢我弹琴 |
Oh, honey. Your husband's dead. | 亲爱的你丈夫死了 |
Don't you think it's time you stopped listening to him? | 你不觉得该停止听他的话吗 |
Honey! | 亲爱的 |
Maybe when Mr. Grove moves out, | 也许等格罗夫先生搬出去后 |
we could start doing this in your bed. | 我们可以去你的床上做 |
He won't be leaving until after my daughter's wedding. | 他要在我女儿婚礼之后才会走 |
Well, it-- Whoa, whoa, whoa. | 等等 |
That's two months away. | 那还要两个月啊 |
She gave me her hand in marriage. | 她在婚姻殿堂里把手交给了我 |
- Karl... - And I'm never going to let it go. | -卡尔-我永远也不会放手 |
Bloody hell! | 真该死 |
I got fired. | 我被炒了 |
I'm not surprised. | 一点不意外 |
- Simone... - One day, i will divorce Karl, | -萨蒙妮-我总有一天会和卡尔离婚的 |
but I will never hate him. | 但我永远不会恨他 |
Where does that leave me? | 那我怎么办 |
In the back of a van, | 在餐车上 |
having a marvelous time. | 度过欢愉时光 |
Van came with the job, so... | 餐车是公司配的 |
We'll figure it out. | 我们会想办法解决的 |
I'm not worried about Duke anymore. | 我再也不用担心杜克了 |
He stopped texting me. | 他没有再发短信给我了 |
So what's his deal? | 他是什么情况 |
- Is he crazy? - A little. | -他是疯子吗-有点吧 |
He was always accusing me of cheating on him. | 他总是说我在背着他偷吃 |
Come with us to Venice tomorrow. | 明天跟我们一起去威尼斯吧 |
- Oh, my God. - Tomorrow? Really? | -天哪-明天真的吗 |
- Are you going to Venice? - I don't know yet. | -你要去威尼斯吗-我还不知道呢 |
I asked you, before, if you were in love with her. | 我之前问过你是否爱上她了 |
Jade is the only thing in my life that is easy. | 洁德是我生活里唯一轻松的事 |
Live with us. | 和我们一起生活 |
Be with us. | 跟我们在一起 |
You just got home. | 你才刚回家 |
The purpose of an autopsy is to provide clarity. | 尸检的目的是为了提供明确的信息 |
How did the victim die? | 受害者是怎么死的 |
Was death the result of a gunshot? | 是中枪身亡的吗 |
Stabbing? | 是被捅死 |
Poison? | 还是被毒死 |
How someone is killed is easy to understand. | 要明白一个人是如何被杀的很简单 |
Why it happened, that's never so simple. | 至于为何被杀三言两语道不清楚 |
But it always begins with a choice. | 但都始于一个选择 |
It might be a decision | 也许是决定 |
to conduct a tawdry affair. | 搞风流韵事 |
A plan to keep secrets from a loved one. | 计划对爱人隐瞒秘密 |
Or an agreement | 或者协议 |
to bring a stranger into your bed. | 让一个陌生人上床 |
Yes. People make all sorts of questionable choices. | 是的人们会做出各种各样值得商榷的选择 |
Of course, that's what keeps me in business. | 当然我也因此才有活干 |
Our waitress is giving me odd looks. | 服务员看我的眼神很怪 |
You're wearing sunglasses indoors, at night. | 你在室内而且是晚上戴墨镜 |
- I think she recognizes me. - I don't even recognize you | -她好像认出我了-我都认不出你 |
and we've had sex ten times. | 虽然我们已经做了十次爱了 |
- Lower your voice. - Relax. | -小声点-淡定 |
Nobody here recognizes you. | 这里没人认出你 |
Let me see your eyes. | 给我看你的眼睛 |
So, I got you a present. | 我给你准备了份礼物 |
Jewelry? | 珠宝吗 |
You shouldn't have. | 没必要的 |
It's called a Swatch. | 这是斯沃琪手表 |
And... | 而且 |
it's waterproof. | 防水 |
Oh, so it's safe from my tears of joy. | 那它不会被我喜悦的泪水弄坏了 |
I wanted to do something special. | 我想做点特别的事 |
It's our first date. | 这是我们第一次约会 |
I mean, outside of the van. | 我是说在餐车之外 |
I'm not sure I'd call it a date. | 这算不上是约会吧 |
Why not? We're at a table, and there's food. | 为什么算不上我们在餐桌上还有食物 |
I wouldn't call it food, either. | 这也算不上是食物 |
You don't make it very easy to be your boyfriend. | 做你男朋友真难 |
Boyfriend? | 男朋友 |
Ah, another word you don't like. | 又是个你不喜欢的词 |
It's just not how I would describe you. | 只是我不会这么形容你 |
What would you call me, then? | 那你要怎么称呼我 |
- Your lover? - Why do you need a job title? | -你的情人-为什么非得要一个工作头衔 |
What's wrong with "Tommy"? | 就叫汤米不好吗 |
Are you gonna put it on? | 你要戴上吗 |
Why would I do that? | 为什么要戴 |
Because it's a gift, and I'm asking you to. | 因为这是礼物我让你戴上 |
Oh, for God's sake. | 老天啊 |
What's wrong? | 怎么了 |
Am-am I embarrassing you? | 我让你丢人了吗 |
Shh. Shush. Sit down. | 嘘坐下 |
Oh, I'm sorry. Next time, I'll buy you a gift | 不好意思下次我会给你买个 |
that you'll actually wear on a date with me, | 你会在跟我约会时戴的礼物 |
like a ski mask. | 比如一副滑雪面罩 |
Tommy. | 汤米 |
Uh, what did I do now? | 我现在该怎么办 |
Can I get you anything else to eat? | 你还需要点什么吗 |
Oh, God, no. The food is dreadful here. | 天呐不需要这里的食物真是糟透了 |
And he's too young for you, | 如果要提没人想听的意见 |
while we're offering unsolicited opinions. | 他太年轻了不适合你 |
Sheila. What can I do for you? | 希拉有什么需要 |
I have no food in my house, | 我家没吃的了 |
and my kids are starting to make some real ugly threats. | 而我的孩子开始歇斯底里地发出抗议 |
Maybe I can find a jar of peanut butter. | 或许我能给你找一罐花生酱 |
That's more than they deserve. | 他们可不配吃 |
What's with the skates? | 这双溜冰鞋是用来干什么的 |
They're cute, huh? Rob bought them for me on our first date. | 很好看吧这是罗伯和我第一次约会时买给我的 |
He took me to Happytime Roller Rink. | 他带我去了快乐时光溜冰场 |
So why are you digging them up now? | 那你现在把它们翻出来做什么 |
I'm going skating later today, with April. | 我今天晚些时候要去溜冰和艾普尔一起 |
- The waitress? - Oh, yes. | -那个服务生-是的 |
Last week, we went to an Andy Warhol exhibit. | 上周我们去了安迪·沃霍尔的展览 |
Next week, she's going to teach me to surf. | 下周她要教我冲浪 |
Can you imagine? Me, surfing? | 你能想象吗我去冲浪 |
I thought the plan was to gain the girl's trust | 你的计划不是获得那姑娘的信任 |
and convince her to end the affair. | 然后说服她结束这段婚外情吗 |
That's what I'm doing. | 我是在这么做 |
You sure? 'Cause it sounds like | 你确定吗因为听起来像 |
the two of you are becoming close. | 你们俩走得越来越近了 |
Well, maybe a little. | 或许有一点吧 |
April is very sweet. | 艾普尔人很好 |
She's so free-spirited. | 她非常自由随性 |
You wouldn't believe the fun we have together. | 你不知道我们在一起有多开心 |
Mm-hmm. She sounds nice. | 她听起来是不错 |
For a girl who's sleeping with your husband. | 对于一个跟你老公上床的女孩来说 |
I know it's odd, but I like her. | 我知道这很奇怪不过我喜欢她 |
I can't help it. | 我情不自禁 |
What's wrong with her being a friend? | 跟她做朋友有什么不好 |
Nothing. | 没什么 |
As long as you don't forget she's also the enemy. | 只要你别忘了她也是你的敌人 |
Okay. Well, how about, uh, you know, classic "She's our lover"? | 好吧不如就寻常回答"她是我们的爱人" |
Oof. That is too sexual. | 太露骨了 |
Yeah? All right. Um, our "Special friend"? | 是吗好吧那我们的"特殊朋友" |
That makes me sound slow. | 那听起来显得我有点智障 |
All right. Uh, she's the third prong of our throuple. | 好吧她是我们三人组中的第三方 |
Ugh. Barf. | 恶心 |
Well, now that Jade's gonna live with us, | 既然洁德要和我们一起住 |
we got to have some way to introduce her. | 我们就得找到介绍她的方式 |
Well, why don't we just say she's family? | 为什么不说她是我们的家人呢 |
I love that. | 我喜欢这个 |
That's nice. | 很温馨 |
Wait. | 等下 |
Jade, does that look like Duke's truck to you? | 洁德那是杜克的车吗 |
Oh, shit. | 该死 |
Wait, like, like, scary ex Duke? | 等下就是那个恐怖的前男友杜克吗 |
Did you tell him you were staying here? | 你告诉他你住在这了 |
No. I didn't tell anyone. | 没有我没有告诉任何人 |
Oh, God. He's getting out the car. | 天呐他下车了 |
Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck... | 操操操 |
Okay, it's okay, it's okay. | 好吧没事的没事的 |
Okay, all right, all right. | 好了好了好了 |
Look, don't worry. It's gonna be okay. | 别担心不会有事的 |
- I got this. - Wait, what do you mean, you got this? | -我来应付-等下什么意思你来应付 |
I'm gonna talk to him. You know? | 我去跟他谈谈 |
- Man to man. - No. Eli... | -像男人一样坦率说清楚-不伊莱 |
No-- don't-- E... | 不别去伊... |
Oh, that's not good. Okay. | 大事不好好吧 |
Can I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
Yeah, I'm looking for my girlfriend. | 我来找我女朋友 |
A guy told me that she's staying here. | 有人告诉我她在这 |
Oh. Uh, who's your girlfriend? | 你女朋友是谁 |
Jade. | 洁德 |
Jade. | 洁德 |
Jade, Jade, Jade, Jade, Jade, Jade, Jade... No-- Jade who? | 洁德洁德洁德...哪个洁德 |
She's in that window, man. | 她就在那扇窗户前 |
- Oh, Jade. Right. - Yeah.Yeah. | -洁德啊-对对 |
- I need to talk to her.Oh, okay. - Well, uh, the thing is, | -我要跟她谈谈-好吧问题是 |
she's not really available right now, so... | 她现在没空所以... |
Yeah, I think she is. | 我觉得她有空 |
Yep. | 好吧 |
Oh, shit. | 见鬼 |
All right, look-- look, man. | 好吧听着 |
I don't want to get physical with you, okay? | 我不想跟你动手好吗 |
You're right. You don't. | 没错你不想 |
What do you think you're doing? | 你觉得你在干什么 |
You must be the fuck buddy. | 你一定就是那个炮友了 |
And you must be Duke, the two-time felon. | 你一定就是杜克了二进宫重犯 |
Those were both felonies, right? | 都是重罪对吗 |
So if I were to call the cops and they came here | 如果我报警警察来了 |
to see you committing a third assault, | 看见你第三次袭击他人 |
that sounds like three strikes to me. | 我觉得你就要三振出局了吧 |
This is the part where you walk away to avoid going to prison. | 你现在该为避免蹲大牢走开了 |
Tell Jade I'll be in touch. | 告诉洁德我会联系她的 |
You know, that was unnecessary. | 你不用出来的 |
I had it under control. | 我控制住局面了 |
- Honey, it was a team effort. - I know. | -亲爱的这是团队协作-我知道 |
Thank you so much. | 太感谢你了 |
I was so freaked out. | 我吓死了 |
You're my hero. | 你是我的英雄 |
Jade, I'm not your hero. | 洁德我不是你的英雄 |
I just, I'm-- want to make sure you're okay. | 我只是想确保你的安全 |
卡尔·格罗夫夫妇邀请您分享他们女儿喜结连理之喜 艾米·林和布莱德·詹金斯 | |
Ooh, we should invite the Prescotts to the wedding. | 我们应该邀请普莱斯考特一家参加婚礼 |
Must we? | 一定要吗 |
Well, I can't stand them, either, | 我也受不了他们 |
but they spent $10,000 at the gallery last year. | 但他们去年在画廊里花了一万块 |
Just put them on the maybe list. | 把他们放在待定名单上吧 |
Another maybe? Amy will be here in an hour. | 又一个待定艾米一小时内就要到了 |
We promised we'd have the guest list done. | 我们都答应她了届时会拟好宾客名单 |
What about the... Randalls? | 那...兰德尔一家如何 |
Absolutely not. I despise them. | 绝对不行我鄙视他们 |
Since when? | 什么时候的事 |
We went to their son's wedding a month ago. | 我们一个月前才参加过他们儿子的婚礼 |
And never got a thank you note for the candy dish. | 我们送了糖果盘却从未收到感谢卡 |
- That's awfully petty. - I agree. | -那也太小心眼了-就是 |
How hard is it to write a simple note? | 写张感谢卡能有多难呢 |
I meant you. | 我是指你 |
What is going on? | 你怎么了 |
What do you mean, "going on"? | 什么"怎么了" |
You've been in a foul mood ever since you came home last night. | 自从你昨晚回来之后一直都闷闷不乐的 |
What could it be? | 还能有什么事 |
Hmm. I broke a nail? No, that's not it. | 是因为我指甲断了吗不不是这事 |
My husband sleeps with men? | 是因为我丈夫和男人上床吗 |
No, couldn't be that. | 不绝不可能是因为这事 |
Fine. Don't tell me. | 好啊不要告诉我 |
Look, we have prepaid the caterer for 400 guests. | 听着我们已经预付了400位来宾的婚宴餐饮 |
If we don't finish our list, | 如果我们不敲定宾客名单 |
then Brad's family will invite more rubes from Oklahoma, | 那么布拉德的家人会从俄克拉荷马请来更多乡巴佬 |
and the entire wedding will turn into a hoedown. | 整个婚礼就会变成一场方形舞舞会 |
Do they have hoedowns in Oklahoma? | 俄克拉荷马那里真的有方形舞舞会吗 |
Oh, well, they do in the musical. | 起码音乐剧里是有的 |
First number of act two. | 第二场第一幕 |
How did I not know what I was getting with you? | 我当初怎么会没看出来你的性取向呢 |
What? | 什么 |
Oh, Amy, you're early. | 艾米你早到了 |
We haven't quite finished the guest list yet. | 我们还没完全敲定宾客名单 |
Brad slept with his ex-girlfriend. | 布拉德睡了他的前女友 |
The wedding's off. I require wine. | 婚礼取消我要红酒 |
Watch out, watch ou-- watch out! | 当心悠着点 |
That was a blast. | 刚才玩得真开心 |
Can I just say, every day I spend with you | 我只想说和你在一起的每一天 |
feels like an adventure. | 都像是一场冒险 |
We do have fun together, don't we? | 我们确实玩得很开心对吗 |
To be honest, | 说实话 |
I've been feeling a little lonely in L.A. | 我在洛杉矶确实感觉有点寂寞 |
I know how you feel. | 我明白你的感受 |
It's nice to have a real girlfriend out here. | 有个真心相待的女伴感觉真好 |
Well, it's getting late. I should go. | 时间也不早了我该回去了 |
Wait, do you think you have time for one more adventure tonight? | 等一下你觉得还有时间再冒一次险吗 |
- I suppose. - Okay. | -应该有吧-好的 |
April? | 艾普尔 |
What are you up to? | 你又有什么鬼点子 |
Go ahead. Try one. | 来吧尝一块 |
Brownies? How are they an adventure? | 布朗尼这算什么冒险 |
My recipe calls for a special ingredient. | 我加了一种特别的原料 |
- Like what? - Grass. | -是什么-草 |
From your lawn? | 从你草坪上拔的吗 |
No, I'm talking about pot. | 不我是指飞叶子 |
You know, marijuana? | 你懂的大麻 |
You mean reefer? | 你是指"大麻烟卷"的"大麻" |
Oh. Look, it's not a big deal. | 听着这不是什么大不了的事 |
Lots of people do it. | 很多人都吸食的 |
Criminals. Musicians. | 罪犯们还有搞音乐的 |
Please don't be angry. | 请不要生气 |
You are a good girl. How could you do such a thing? | 你是个好女孩怎么能做这种事呢 |
Rob wanted to. | 是罗伯的主意 |
Your married man? | 你那个有妇之夫吗 |
Yeah. | 是 |
That stuns me. | 真是没想到啊 |
Given how you've described him. | 考虑到你之前对他的描述 |
He can be such a square. | 他确实很古板保守 |
I think he was just looking for a way to cut loose. | 我觉得他只是想找个法子放松一下 |
Look, I really didn't mean to offend you. | 听着我并非有意要冒犯你 |
I'm fine. It's just something I wasn't expecting. | 我没事只是有些出乎我的意料 |
So are we friends again? | 所以我们又和好了吧 |
Great. I'll go put these away. | 太好了我去把这些放起来 |
- Wait. - Hmm? | -慢着-怎么了 |
Oh, what the heck. | 不管了我要尝尝 |
- But how did you find out? - I've had my suspicions for a while, | -不过你是怎么发现的-我已经起疑心有一阵子了 |
and then Brad finally admitted | 然后布拉德终于承认了 |
that he's been lying to me about Cindy | 自从我们订婚以来他一直都在 |
the whole time we've been engaged. | 辛迪一事上对我撒谎 |
I know so many whores named Cindy. | 我可认识不少名叫"辛迪"的婊子 |
And did I mention she's fat? 140 pounds if she's an ounce. | 我有提到她很胖吗足足有140磅 |
Oh, 140, where did he find her, a carnival? | 140磅他从哪儿找到她的嘉年华吗 |
You know, darling, it's not even noon yet. | 亲爱的还不到中午呢 |
My fiancé fucked a beluga whale. | 我的未婚夫上了一个肥婆 |
Can I please get some support here? | 我还能不能得到点安慰啊 |
I'm sorry. | 抱歉 |
Uh, so he's been sleeping with Cindy this whole time? | 所以他从订婚以来一直都在辛迪上床吗 |
No, I didn't say that. | 不是我可没那么说 |
I'm confused. | 我都听懵了 |
He's been lying the whole time. | 他一直在撒谎 |
They hooked up that weekend you took me to Hawaii. | 他们就是在你们带我去夏威夷的那个周末打的炮 |
Hang on, that was two years ago. | 等等那都是两年前的事了 |
Were you and Brad even engaged yet? | 你那时有和布拉德订婚吗 |
No, but we were together. | 还没但是我们正好着呢 |
Mm, off and on. | 分分合合吧 |
Okay, Brad hadn't proposed yet, | 我承认布拉德那时还没求婚 |
but we both knew he was going to. | 但我们都清楚他正准备那么做 |
Exactly. | 就是 |
Yeah, or at least I knew. | 起码我知道 |
Well, maybe you should've told him. | 也许你应该跟他说的 |
I can't believe you're taking Brad's side. | 我不敢相信你竟然会替布拉德说话 |
I'm just saying | 我只是想说 |
the situation is not quite so cut and dried. | 情况可能不是那么非黑即白 |
Brad is a good man. You might consider forgiveness. | 布拉德是个好男人你或许可以考虑原谅他 |
Forgiveness? | 原谅 |
Boy, did you marry into the wrong family. | 天你真是娶错人了 |
I'm going to my room. | 我要回房间了 |
Darling, I know you're upset, | 亲爱的我知道你很生气 |
but when you drink without a glass, Brad wins. | 但是当你对瓶吹时布拉德就赢了 |
I don't think it's working. | 好像没什么感觉啊 |
Takes a while to kick in. | 需要一点时间才会起效 |
I hope I recognize the sensation. | 我希望我能辨认出那种感觉 |
I'd hate to be high and miss it. | 我可不希望嗑嗨了却错过那种感觉 |
Trust me, you'll know. | 相信我你会察觉到的 |
Hey, want to order in Chinese food and listen to records? | 话说你想点些中餐边听音乐边吃吗 |
Aren't you having dinner with your married man tonight? | 你今晚不是要跟你那位有妇之夫共进晚餐吗 |
That's tomorrow. Tonight, Rob has plans with his wife. | 那是明天今晚罗伯跟他老婆有安排 |
What? | 什么 |
I don't know. It's been planned for weeks. | 我也不知道已经计划好几周了 |
Some dinner party with his boss. | 好像要跟他的上司一起吃饭什么的 |
Wednesday! | 周三 |
Today is Wednesday. | 今天是周三 |
Yeah. Why? | 是啊怎么了 |
I was supposed to feed my neighbor's cat on Monday. | 我周一要帮我家邻居喂猫 |
Poor Mittens. | 可怜的小猫 |
I should go. | 我该走了 |
Damn it! Where's my other skate? | 该死的我的另一只溜冰鞋呢 |
- It's under your armpit. - Oh, yes. | -在你的胳膊下面夹着呢-是哦 |
Thank you for the reefer. | 谢谢你提供的大麻美食 |
Yeah. | 没事 |
Where have you been? | 你去哪儿了 |
We need to leave in five minutes. | 我们5分钟后就该出发了 |
I know, I know. | 我知道我知道 |
Were you roller skating? | 你是去溜冰了吗 |
Come on. We have to go now. | 快点我们得出发了 |
Let's go over a few things. | 先说清楚几件事情 |
When he's out of the office, my boss likes to be called Hal. | 他在办公室以外的地方喜欢被称作哈尔 |
His wife is Vivian. | 他妻子叫薇薇安 |
Vivian. | 薇薇安 |
Dale and Gretchen Clark will be there. | 戴尔和格雷琴·克拉克也会在场 |
He's tall. She's brunette. | 他很高她是褐色头发 |
Pamela and Joe, they'll be the old ones. | 帕姆拉和乔是那对老夫妻 |
And Myron Paul is coming, he'll be the short one. | 麦伦·保罗也会去他是矮的那个 |
Myron is short. | 麦伦很矮 |
The guest of honor is Mr. Tashiro from Japan. | 今晚的贵宾是来自日本的田代先生 |
Should be obvious who he is. | 他的特征应该很明显 |
Why? | 为什么 |
Is that a joke? | 你这是开玩笑吗 |
Sure. | 当然 |
Duke, please, I've apologized, like, 20 times. | 杜克求你了我都道歉几十次了 |
What? Please, I'm begging you, | 什么我求求你了 |
please, don't hurt her. | 求你了别伤害它 |
Duke! Duke, please. | 杜克杜克求你了 |
What is wrong with you? | 你是有什么毛病啊 |
She's just a baby! | 它只是个孩子而已 |
Duke! | 杜克 |
Hello? | 喂 |
- Oh, my God. - Jade, what's going on? | -天呐-洁德出什么事了 |
Duke is gonna kill Teacup. | 杜克要杀了茶缸 |
Teacup? | 茶缸 |
Our dog. He says if I don't meet with him, | 是我们的狗他说如果我不去见他 |
he's gonna put her down. | 他就杀死它 |
Holy shit. | 老天呐 |
- He can't do that, right? - Legally? | -他不能那么做对吧-从法律上说吗 |
I'm honestly not sure. | 我真的不太确定 |
You don't think he'd hurt his own dog, do you? | 他不会真的伤害自己的狗吧 |
He went to prison for choking his accountant. | 他因为差点闷死他的会计师而入狱过 |
My dad's an accountant. | 我爸也是个会计师 |
I have to go over there. | 我必须过去一趟 |
I love that dog. | 我爱那只狗 |
Jade, it's too dangerous. | 洁德这太危险了 |
I don't care. I have to save Teacup. | 我不在乎我必须救茶缸 |
Fine, fine, | 好吧好吧 |
but you're not going alone. I will go with you, okay? | 但你不能一个人去我跟你一起去 |
- Okay. - Okay. | -好的-好 |
- Thank you, thank you. - Yes, of course. | -谢谢你谢谢-没事 |
What about me? | 那我呢 |
I-I'm just saying, you know, two's good, | 我的意思是两个人去挺好的 |
three's better, right? | 三个就更好了对吧 |
Yeah. Okay. | 是啊好吧 |
All right. | 那好 |
If that's Brad, I'm not here. | 如果是布拉德打来的就说我不在 |
Hello? Ah, good morning, Brad. | 喂早上好啊布拉德 |
I'm not here! | 我不在 |
Yes, actually, Amy's... | 没错实际上艾米... |
Okay, yes, you heard that. | 好吧你听到了 |
Good! | 很好 |
Look, I-I really couldn't say, Brad. | 听着我真的不能说布拉德 |
I mean, you know women. | 你也知道女人是什么样的 |
Oh, I know. | 我懂的 |
Tell me about it. | 可不是嘛 |
Stop talking to him. | 别再跟他聊天了 |
Oh, no, if anything, worse. | 不 真要说的话只能说更差劲 |
No, I know it's ridiculous, but... | 不我知道这很荒唐但是... |
Give me that. | 把电话给我 |
Right, well, uh, I'm off to the gallery. | 好了我要去画廊了 |
I'd love to start the day with a kiss. | 我希望能用一个吻来开始新的一天 |
Ask the gardener. | 去向园丁索吻吧 |
Oh, I won't make that mistake twice. | 我可不会同一个错误犯两次 |
- Tommy! - I was up all night thinking about our date, | -汤米-想着我们的约会我整夜都没睡着 |
and I-I was super upset, but I should not have walked out, | 我当时太生气了但我不该径直离去的 |
- and I am sorry. - Are you crazy? | -真的对不起-你疯了吗 |
You can't come to my house with flowers. | 你不能捧着花来我家 |
I waited for Karl to leave. | 我等到卡尔走了才进来的 |
Well, he's not the only one who could see you. | 能看到你进来的可不止他一个人 |
- You have to go now. - But, wait, at least take the flowers. | -你必须马上走-但你至少收下花吧 |
- No! - If you won't accept a simple gift, | -不行-如果你连个小礼物都不收 |
then what does that say about our future? | 那我们的未来还有什么指望呢 |
- We have no future. - Are you breaking up with me? | -我们没有未来-你是要跟我分手吗 |
Yes, it's over. Now go. | 没错我们结束了走吧 |
Tommy Harte? | 汤米·哈特 |
Amy? | 艾米 |
I haven't seen you since last Christmas. | 去年圣诞节后我就没见过你了 |
Yes, it's been a while. | 是啊是有段时间没见过了 |
Hi. So who are the flowers for? | 嗨这些花是干什么的 |
They're for you, of course. | 当然是送你的 |
For me? How did you know I was here? | 送我的你怎么知道我在这儿 |
What a good question. | 真是个好问题 |
Well, I called Naomi | 我给娜奥米打了电话 |
to tell her the wedding was off, | 告诉她婚礼取消了 |
and she shared the bad news with Tommy, | 她把这个坏消息告诉了汤米 |
and then he brought you this lovely bouquet. | 然后他给你带了这束美丽的花 |
That's so sweet. | 真贴心 |
You're welcome. | 不客气 |
Tommy, you should really go. | 汤米你真的该走了 |
Amy and I have million things to do today. | 我和艾米今天要做的事情非常多 |
I'll just put these in your room. | 我把这些放你房间去 |
Well, it was very nice to see you, Amy. | 艾米见到你很开心 |
Tommy, are you free tonight? | 汤米你今晚有事吗 |
I don't know if you're seeing anyone these days, | 我不知道你最近有没有交往对象 |
but I could really use some cheering up. | 不过我今晚很需要有人陪我给我打气 |
Well, I was seeing someone, | 我本来是有对象的 |
but, uh, she recently broke up with me. | 但是她最近跟我分手了 |
Amy! You can't go out tonight. | 艾米你今晚不能出去 |
We have to let people know the wedding's off. | 我们得告诉大家婚礼取消了 |
So there are calls to make. | 所以要打很多电话 |
I'll make them tomorrow. | 我明天再打 |
So I'll see you at Herberto's, 7:00? | 那就晚上7点在赫伯特见吧 |
We can console each other. | 我们可以互相安慰一下 |
That'll be nice. | 那真好 |
Goodbye, Mrs. Grove. | 再见格罗夫太太 |
Amy, what could you possibly be thinking? | 艾米你到底在想什么 |
Well, I'm thinking I'm going to | 我在想我可以去跟汤米·哈特 |
have revenge sex with Tommy Harte. | 报复性地云雨一番 |
Well, uh... you can't do that. | 这个...你不能这么做 |
He's not even your type. | 他都不是你喜欢的类型 |
I know he's a little young, | 我知道他有点年轻 |
but he's gotta learn from someone. | 但总得有人给他传授经验 |
So you're-you're telling me that this took four hours? | 所以你跟我说就这点事要四个小时 |
Well, yes. | 对 |
That's very impressive. | 真令人大开眼界 |
That was the quick version. | 刚那个还是快捷版本 |
Oh, there they are. Hey. | 他们来了嗨 |
We were just about to send out a search party. | 我们都要派人去找你们了 |
- So sorry. It takes Beth Ann a while to get dressed. - Yes. | -抱歉贝丝·安穿衣有点慢-对 |
So I recall. | 我想起来了 |
This is my wife Vivian. | 我妻子薇薇安 |
It is so lovely to meet you, Beth Ann. | 贝丝·安很高兴认识你 |
And I want to introduce you to Gretchen and Dale Clarkson, | 来认识下格雷琴和戴尔·克拉克森 |
- and Pamela and Joe Kensington. - Hi. | -还有帕姆拉和乔·肯辛顿-嗨 |
Where's Myron? | 麦伦在哪 |
Oh, Myron had to cancel. | 麦伦来不了了 |
Oh, here's our guest of honor. | 这位是荣誉嘉宾 |
This is the young executive I was telling you about. | 这位就是我跟你说过的年轻有为的高管 |
- Robert Stanton. - Sir, it's an honor. | -罗伯特·斯坦顿-先生我很荣幸 |
I've heard a lot of wonderful things about your work. | 我听到了很多对你工作的赞美 |
I hope I live up to your expectation. | 希望没有辜负您的期望 |
So Myron's not here? | 所以麦伦不在这里 |
Uh, no. | 是的 |
Dinner is served. | 晚饭准备好了 |
- Shall we? - Thank goodness. Yes. | -可以开始了吗-谢天谢地可以了 |
Thank you. I'm starving. | 谢谢我饿坏了 |
What is your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
Beth Ann. | 贝丝·安 |
You must be Tashiro. | 你一定是田代吧 |
I am. | 是的 |
You were right. | 你说得没错 |
It was obvious. | 太显而易见了 |
I made place cards for everyone. | 我给每个人都放了位置卡 |
Uh, Mr. Tashiro, you'll be right here in the center. | 田代先生你坐中间 |
Thank you. | 谢谢 |
Um, Beth Ann, did you find your place card? | 贝丝·安你找到自己的位置卡了吗 |
Honey? | 亲爱的 |
Sorry, I was looking at the swan. | 抱歉我在看天鹅 |
Do you like it? | 你喜欢吗 |
It's the most amazing thing I've ever seen. | 是我见过的最棒的东西了 |
That is so sweet of you to notice. | 你能注意到真是太贴心了 |
Most don't. | 大多数人都看不到 |
Rob, | 罗伯 |
do you see this? | 你看到这个了吗 |
It's very pretty. | 太美了 |
Now put it on your lap. | 快放到你腿上 |
Oh, I don't want to unfold it, it took too much work. | 我不想展开它好不容易才叠出来的 |
It's fine, Beth Ann, I'm, uh... | 没关系贝丝·安我 |
I'm sure it's not that difficult. | 肯定没那么难的 |
How would you know? | 你怎么知道 |
Sweetie, don't you, uh, | 亲爱的你不是 |
do this at all our dinner parties? | 在我们所有的晚宴上都会叠吗 |
Well, do you think that makes it easy? | 所以就简单吗 |
I'm sure I could do it if I tried. | 我试试的话肯定可以也能叠出来 |
I bet you couldn't! | 我赌你不行 |
That sounds like a challenge. | 听上去像是挑战 |
No, no, she's not challenging you. | 不不她不是在挑战你 |
Make a swan. I dare you. | 叠一只天鹅我赌你不会 |
Well... | 好吧 |
...she's feisty. You're on. | 她真好斗那我就奉陪 |
Oh, well, this should be very interesting. | 肯定会很有趣的 |
Oh, piece of cake. Come on. How would I begin? | 小菜一碟来吧我要怎么开始呢 |
I think you've got to lay it flat to start. | 我想得先铺平 |
Brilliant. | 聪明 |
The-the-the trick is in the first fold, am-am I right? | 窍门都在第一次折的时候我说得没错吧 |
- Well, I'm not helping you. - Great. | -我可不帮你-好吧 |
Wait, wait, wait. Almost... | 等等等等等等就快... |
Got it. | 好了 |
Keep your day job. | 你可别辞职 |
Not so easy, is it? | 没那么容易对吧 |
All right, I'm gonna get it this time. | 好吧我这次一定可以叠出来 |
Honey, I dropped my fork on the floor. | 亲爱的我的叉子掉地上了 |
Would you get it for me? | 你能帮我捡起来吗 |
Sure. | 行 |
What is wrong with you? | 你怎么回事 |
You're acting like you're drunk. | 你看起来像喝醉了 |
Am I? | 是吗 |
Oh, that might be the pot. | 那可能是因为飞叶子 |
Pot? | 飞叶子 |
That means marijuana. | 就是大麻 |
I had some before dinner. | 晚餐前我吃了点 |
Where in God's name did you get marijuana? | 你从哪儿搞来的大麻 |
What's wrong? | 怎么了 |
Am I not allowed to cut loose? | 我就不能放松放松吗 |
- We will talk about this later. - Good. | -我们晚点再谈这个-很好 |
Then you can tell me where you get your marijuana. | 那你就可以告诉我你的大麻是从哪搞来的了 |
What? | 什么 |
That's right. | 没错 |
I know what you've been up to. | 我知道你最近干嘛了 |
All right. | 好吧 |
It's impossible. | 不可能 |
I give up. | 我放弃 |
Here, here. Let me help you. | 来我帮你 |
Thank you, my dear. | 谢谢亲爱的 |
It's more like a duck. | 更像是鸭子 |
This is it. | 就是这里了 |
Duke's place is just down the pathway. | 杜克家就在路的尽头 |
Okay... | 好 |
let's do this. | 我们开干吧 |
Okay, why are you talking like that? | 你干嘛这样说话 |
Like what? | 怎样说话 |
Like the star of a low-budget action film. | 像一个低成本动作片的演员 |
What? I'm not doing that. | 什么我才没有 |
All right, let's stay close, people. | 好大家别散开 |
Here we are. | 到了 |
What's the plan? | 计划是什么 |
Okay, so I'm gonna knock on the door. | 我去敲门 |
When Duke answers, I'll confront him... | 杜克开门后我与他对质 |
No confronting. Duke is a violent felon. | 不能对质杜克是个暴力罪犯 |
Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
You brought a hammer? | 你带了榔头 |
I prefer to call this "Plan B." | 我叫这个"备用计划" |
That's your plan B, aggravated assault? | 这就是你的备用计划严重伤害他人吗 |
It's not assault if he hits me first. | 如果他先打我就不算是伤害罪 |
Oh, he will definitely hit you first. | 他肯定会先打你 |
Great, great, anyway, | 很好很好好吧 |
so while we're struggling, Jade's gonna rush in, | 当我们纠缠时洁德迅速进屋 |
she's gonna grab the dog, and then we run. | 带上狗然后我们逃走 |
Honey, that is a stupid plan. | 亲爱的这计划蠢透了 |
That's a bit harsh, but, okay, fine, you go. | 扎心了但是好吧你说 |
Here's my plan: Duke opens the door | 这是我的计划杜克开门 |
and I write him a massive check for the dog. | 我给他一张巨额支票买狗 |
Oh, that's good. Duke is always broke. | 很好杜克总是囊中羞涩 |
Fine. I mean, if you want to be the kind of person | 行如果你想成为那种 |
that just solves all of her problems with money. | 用钱解决所有问题的人 |
I very much do. | 我非常想 |
Jade, go ahead. | 洁德去吧 |
Duke! | 杜克 |
Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
Oh, my God, it's Teacup. | 我的天是茶缸 |
Honey, honey, it's okay. | 宝贝宝贝没事的 |
Mommy's here. | 妈妈来了 |
I guess Duke's not home. | 我猜杜克不在家 |
No, no, no. No, no, no. | 不不不可能 |
He's definitely, definitely home. | 他绝对绝对在家 |
He doesn't go to work till 5:00. | 他五点才去工作 |
Come on, Duke, open up. | 快点杜克开门 |
Okay. | 好吧 |
He's clearly not home. You know what? | 显然他不在家这样吧 |
We'll just write him a note and we'll say that you came by | 我们给他写个条就说你来过 |
and you are willing to make him a generous offer to buy the dog. | 你愿意付他一大笔钱买狗 |
W-What, w-we're just gonna leave her here? | 怎么我们就把它留在这吗 |
For now, yeah. | 是的暂时而已 |
Okay, I left my pen in the car. Hold on. | 我的笔落在车里了等等 |
I don't like this. | 我不喜欢这样 |
I know, but, I mean, what else can we do? | 我知道但我们还能怎么办 |
You don't understand, if something happens to my dog, | 你不明白如果我的狗出事了 |
I will fucking lose my mind. | 我会疯掉的 |
- Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay. - Please, please, please. | -好好好-求你了求你了 |
Start the car! | 发动车子 |
What? Oh, shit. | 什么该死 |
Start the car now. | 赶紧发动车子 |
Jade! | 洁德 |
You're fucking dead! | 你们死定了 |
Mom, have you seen my car keys? | 妈你看见我车钥匙了吗 |
I'm gonna be late to meet Tommy. | 我去见汤米要迟到了 |
Sorry. | 抱歉 |
I could've sworn they were in my jacket. | 我发誓我放在外套里了 |
What the hell? | 什么鬼 |
I'm going on a date | 我要去约会 |
and you're inviting Aunt Kay to the wedding? | 你却要邀请凯姨来参加婚礼 |
That makes no sense. | 这根本没道理 |
I know she's dull, but she's good for a gravy boat at least. | 我知道她很无趣但至少她会送个船形肉汁壶 |
I'm not getting married. Okay? | 我不会结婚的好吗 |
I'm going to meet Tommy Harte for sex, | 我要去找汤米·哈特做爱 |
if I ever find my damn keys. | 如果我能找到钥匙的话 |
Yes, dear. If. | 是的亲爱的如果 |
Did you hide my keys? | 你把我钥匙藏起来了吗 |
Yes. | 是的 |
And once you've calmed down, you'll thank me. Sit. | 等你冷静下来后你会感谢我坐下 |
No! Where are my keys? | 不我的钥匙呢 |
They're not in my purse. | 不在我钱包里 |
I told you they weren't in there. | 我说了不在那儿 |
Fine, keep the keys. I'll walk. | 行钥匙你留着我走路 |
In those heels, you won't make it past the driveway. | 穿着这高跟鞋你都走不出车道 |
I know you're upset, but if you sleep with Tommy, | 我知道你不开心但如果你和汤米上床 |
you're slamming the door on Brad forever. | 你就永远失去了布拉德 |
I know. That's the point. | 我知道这就是我想要的 |
But you love him, and he loves you. | 但是你爱他他也爱你 |
The hall's booked, the caterer's been paid, | 婚堂订好了钱也付给了酒席承办人 |
your dress is gorgeous. | 你的婚纱可美了 |
Why are you on Brad's side? What's changed? | 你怎么站在布拉德这边怎么回事 |
Who got to you? | 谁影响了你 |
- Hello. - Was it him? | -你们好-是他吗 |
It was you. This is all your fault. | 是你都怪你 |
Yes, I'm sure it is. Sorry, what are we talking about? | 肯定是的抱歉我们在说什么 |
Amy's decided to pay Brad back by seducing Tommy Harte. | 艾米决定以勾引汤米·哈特来报复布拉德 |
Tommy? Isn't he a little young for you? | 汤米他对你来说太年轻了吧 |
What is he, 17? | 他多大了17岁吗 |
He's 18 and mature for his age. | 他18岁算很成熟了 |
But that's beside the point. | 但这不是重点 |
You made a promise, young lady, | 你承诺了的小姐 |
to Brad, to us, | 向布拉德向我们 |
and to the Biltmore Hotel. | 还有比尔特莫尔酒店都承诺过 |
Oh, you're one to talk about promises. | 你好意思谈承诺 |
You divorced Daddy, the guy after him, | 你和爸爸离婚第二任丈夫也离了 |
and now with Karl sleeping in the guest room, | 现在卡尔睡在客房里 |
I'm assuming he's on his way out as well. | 我想你和他差不多也要散了 |
Look. | 听着 |
I love Brad, | 我爱布拉德 |
but I don't know if I can trust him, | 但我不知道我是否能信任他 |
and I don't want to be another you. | 我不想成为下一个你 |
With three husbands by 40. | 四十岁就嫁过三次人 |
Your keys are in the freezer. | 你的钥匙在冰箱里 |
Go. | 走吧 |
A-Amy, Amy. You're right. | 艾米艾米你是对的 |
Your mother and I are sorting through some issues, | 你妈妈和我确实在处理一些问题 |
and I'm not a perfect husband, | 我也不是一个完美的丈夫 |
and maybe Brad won't be either, | 也许布拉德也不会是 |
but love is always a risk, | 但爱情总是要冒风险的 |
and I know it's easy to think this is never going to last, | 我知道你很容易觉得这样的爱情不会长久 |
so why don't I end it now, but... | 所以为何不现在结束它呢但是 |
the chance for love doesn't come around every day. | 爱的机会不是每天都有的 |
One must think long and hard before one casts it aside. | 在决断之前必须经过深思熟虑 |
Tommy's waiting. | 汤米在等我 |
Oh, go, go. I... | 去吧去吧我 |
I hope you have a nice dinner. | 我希望你用餐愉快 |
Do you, uh, think my pretty speech helped? | 你觉得我动人的演讲有用吗 |
More than you know. | 效果超出预料 |
I need to make a phone call. | 我得去打个电话 |
Hey, baby. | 宝贝 |
I'm gonna take Teacup upstairs. It's nice and quiet up there. | 我把茶缸带上去上面舒适安静 |
Yeah. She's had a stressful day. | 好它过了紧张的一天 |
What you did today, | 你今天的所作所为 |
that was the nicest thing that anyone's ever done for me. | 是别人为我做过最好的事情 |
- Oh. No big deal. - No. It absolutely was. | -小事一桩-不是真的 |
Son of a bitch. | 该死 |
Please hide this. Somewhere he can't find it. | 请把这个藏起来别让他找到 |
Okay. Thanks. | 好的谢谢 |
Come on, Teacup. | 走吧茶缸 |
Oh, that's a good girl. | 真乖 |
It's a good day, huh? | 今天挺不错吧 |
Is it? | 是吗 |
I mean, we got the dog back, didn't we? | 我们把狗找回来了不是吗 |
All right. I know we might've broken the law a little bit. | 好吧我知道我们稍稍触犯了一下法律 |
You broke the law, a lot. | 是你触犯了法律不只一点点 |
And you made me an accomplice. | 导致我成了同谋 |
All right, yeah, but you saw how happy it made Jade, right? | 好吧但你看到洁德有多开心不是吗 |
- I think it was worth it. - Absolutely, you're right. | -我觉得很值-对你说得对 |
The smile on Jade's face more than makes up | 洁德脸上的笑容足以抵消 |
for the fact that I could be disbarred. | 我可能被取消律师资格证的悲剧 |
I'm sorry. I mean, I had to do something. | 对不起我当时必须得做点什么 |
No, you didn't. I had a plan. | 不你不用我有计划的 |
Yeah? So did I. | 是吗我也有啊 |
Mine actually worked. | 而且我的计划奏效了 |
That's not the point. | 这不是重点 |
Oh, no, no, no, no. The point is that I finally do something right | 不不不重点是我终于做了点正确的事 |
and you can't even be happy about it. | 你却不能为我高兴一下 |
What am I supposed to be happy about? | 我该为什么而高兴啊 |
For the last two years, I've been pathetic Eli | 过去两年里我一直都是那个 |
who-who can't finish a screenplay, | 连剧本都写不完的可悲伊莱 |
who can't help pay the bills. I-I get it. | 账单也付不起我知道 |
You're frustrated with me. Well, guess what? | 你对我很失望你猜怎么着 |
I'm frustrated with me, too. | 我也对自己很失望 |
- Eli, you're not pathetic. - No? | -伊莱你一点都不可悲-不是吗 |
'Cause this morning, I couldn't even defend my own home. | 因为今天早上我连自己家都保护不了 |
My wife had to come save me. | 还需要我妻子来救我 |
'Cause I thought he was gonna beat you to a pulp. | 因为我以为他会揍你一顿 |
He probably would have. | 他可能是会 |
But the fact that you had to step in, | 但是你的介入 |
that makes it hurt even worse. | 让我更加受伤 |
- I was just trying to be helpful. - I know. | -我只是想帮忙-我知道 |
But sometimes, honey, | 但是有些时候宝贝 |
I just need a fucking win. | 我只需要一场胜利 |
Okay? I just want to feel like a man | 懂吗我只想让自己感觉像个爷们儿 |
and save a dog and have that be good enough. | 把狗救下来做得足够好 |
You're right. | 你说得对 |
It was a good day. | 今天挺不错 |
Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
I didn't lock the door. | 我没锁门 |
Okay, all right. Call the police. | 好的快报警 |
Look, hey, man, l-let me just start | 听着伙计让我先 |
by offering my... | 解释 |
No! | 不 |
Get off me, you bitch! | 下来你个婊子 |
Jade! Jade! | 洁德洁德 |
Jade! | 洁德 |
Where the fuck is she? | 她在哪 |
You broke my leg, you crazy bitch! | 你让我摔断了腿你个疯婆子 |
Fuck with my family again, and I'll break the other one. | 再来惹我家人我就打断你另一条腿 |
- How's your food? - Excellent. | -好吃吗-好吃极了 |
- Yours? - Yeah, it's-it's really good. | -你的呢-很不错 |
Good. | 挺好 |
So you're going to college in the fall? | 所以你秋天就要去上大学了吗 |
- Art school. - Oh, that's right. | -艺术学院-对哦 |
You like to draw. | 你喜欢画画 |
That's cute. | 真可爱 |
Yeah. | 嗯 |
Oh, what the hell? | 搞什么 |
Sorry to interrupt your evening. Hello, Tommy. | 抱歉打搅了你们的约会你好汤米 |
Mrs. Grove. | 格罗夫太太 |
What are you doing here, Mom? | 你来干什么妈 |
I need a moment. | 我找你有事 |
For what? | 干什么 |
I brought someone. | 我带了个人来 |
Brad would like to talk to you. | 布拉德想跟你谈谈 |
I'm in the middle of dinner. | 我正在吃晚餐呢 |
Well, Tommy doesn't mind. Do you? | 汤米又不介意你介意吗 |
No. | 不介意 |
- Simone... - Don't look at me. | -萨蒙妮-别看我 |
People will see. | 人们会看到的 |
Okay. | 好的 |
There's something I want to say. | 我有话想跟你说 |
Look, I only went out with Amy to make you jealous. | 听着我和艾米约会是为了让你吃醋 |
It was a, it was dumb thing to do. I was just hurt, you know? | 这么做很傻我只是很受伤 |
Because I like you so much. | 因为我很喜欢你 |
But I was thinking that if we put a name to what | 我之前是想如果我给我们的关系 |
we've been doing, then I would know how you felt about me, | 一个名分的话那我就知道你对我是什么感觉了 |
but you're not into it, so I'll-- I will back off. | 但你没兴趣所以我会放弃 |
You can look at me now. | 你现在可以看我了 |
I must really like you a lot to wear this god-awful thing. | 我一定是喜欢你得不行才会戴这丑哭的玩意 |
Well. I guess the wedding's back on, then. | 哟看来婚礼又会如约举行了 |
Apparently so. | 显然是的 |
Back to us. Are you free Friday? | 回到我们的话题你周五有空吗 |
Yes, ma'am. | 有的夫人 |
Don't call me ma'am. | 别叫我夫人 |
Yes, lover. | 有的爱人 |
Ma'am will be fine. | 还是叫夫人吧 |
Thank you again for inviting us. Everything was lovely. | 再次谢谢你们邀请我们一切都很棒 |
We are so glad you came. | 我们很高兴你们来了 |
I can't remember the last time we laughed so hard. | 我已经记不起我们上次开怀大笑是什么时候了 |
You're an absolute delight. | 你真能活跃气氛 |
I hope we see you again very soon. | 希望能很快再见到你 |
Robert, you're a lucky man, son. | 罗伯特你很幸运 |
Hope you know that. | 希望你明白这点 |
Yes, sir. | 我知道 |
- Good night. - Good night. | -晚安-晚安 |
So how did you figure it out? | 所以你是怎么知道的 |
Oh, crap. I left a joint in my pocket, didn't I? | 见鬼我把大麻烟卷留在衣服口袋里了对吗 |
You did. | 是的 |
You absolutely did. | 没错 |
I knew something was up. | 我就知道有什么地方不对劲 |
You've been acting strangely for weeks. | 过去几周你都很古怪 |
So why did you smoke it? | 那你为什么要抽 |
To get back at me? | 为了报复我吗 |
Well... | 好吧 |
I don't blame you. | 我不怪你 |
I'm sorry. | 对不起 |
My walk on the wild side is over. | 我的狂野之旅已经结束 |
Won't happen again. | 不会有下次了 |
- I have one question. - What's that? | -我有一个问题-什么 |
Why did you want to try marijuana? | 你为什么想尝试抽大麻 |
I thought it would be fun to break the rules. | 我想着打破规矩会很有趣 |
Does that sound stupid? | 这听上去愚蠢吗 |
Not at all. | 一点也不 |
My life feels like one of those stupid swan napkins. | 我的生活感觉就像是那傻逼天鹅餐巾 |
It's rigid, it's all tight folds and sharp edges. | 死板紧密的折痕锋利的边缘 |
And people admire it, | 人们很羡慕 |
but it takes so much work. | 但是我却很辛苦 |
And it's goddamned exhausting. | 太累人了 |
Course it is. | 当然 |
We've forgotten to find time in our life for joy. | 我们都忘了在生活里找乐子了 |
Joy? | 乐子 |
Hell, I'd settle for a few laughs now and then. | 偶尔能放声大笑我就满足了 |
I would love to hear you laugh again. | 我想再次听到你笑 |
I'd break every rule in the book for that. | 为此我愿意打破所有规矩 |
I'm starting to realize | 我开始意识到 |
you're not the good little girl I thought you were. | 你不是我印象中的那个乖乖女了 |
No, sir. | 是的先生 |
I'm a rebel. | 我是叛逆女孩 |
Okay. Okay. | 好啊 |
We've got to do something, tonight. | 我们得做点什么今晚就做 |
Something... crazy! | 疯狂的事 |
Crazy and hilarious. | 疯狂又搞笑 |
But what? I mean... what can we do? What? | 做什么呢我们能做什么 |
I'm actually getting excited. | 我好激动呀 |
Rob... | 罗伯 |
We're being too loud. | 我们声音太大了 |
I thought you were a rebel. | 你不是叛逆女孩吗 |
You're right. | 你说的是 |
If you visit your local morgue, | 如果你去探访你当地的太平间 |
you'll find the bodies of good people | 你会发现那些做了错误选择的 |
who made bad choices. | 好人尸体 |
Some engaged in reckless love affairs. | 有的不计后果搞婚外情 |
Some invited violent strangers into their home. | 有的把暴力陌生人招进家里 |
And some kept dark secrets from those they loved. | 还有的向他们的爱人隐瞒了黑暗秘密 |
Yes, it's choices like these that lead to death. | 是的正是这样的选择让他们走向死亡 |
And more importantly, murder. | 但更重要的是谋杀 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“致命女人”