20190217 狮子王

图片发自简书App

图片发自简书App

图片发自简书App


Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。

I laugh in the face of danger. 我会当面嘲笑危险。

Its like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而复生似的。

You cant change the past. 过去的事是不可以改变的。

"Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。

This is my kingdom. If I dont fight for it, who will? 这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢。

I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。

Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

When the going gets tough, the tough get going! 逆境成就强者。

Hakuna Matata it means no worries for the rest of your days.哈库呐玛塔塔的意思是你的余生都不用担心。

So whenever you feel alone, just remember that those kings will always be there to guide you , and so will I.所以当你感到孤独的时候,记得那些国王总是在那里引导你,我也是。


很简单的一部儿童电影

很适合练英语听力


From the day we arrive on the planet

张开你的眼睛看这世界

And, blinking, step into the sun

你会发觉充满神奇

There's more to see than can ever be seen
天上星星好像近在天边

More to do than can ever be done

想要抓却总是遥不可及

There's far too much to take in here

人生旅程坎坷不平

More to find than can ever be found

你要去体会它的真谛

But the sun rolling high

尝尝人情冷暖

Through the sapphire sky

或是体会世间的风险

Keeps great and small on the endless round

没有办法逃避

It's the circle of life

看这世界在转

And it moves us all

永远不停息尽管向前走

Through despair and hope

是对是错

Through faith and love

忠诚和爱

Till we find our place

世事没有绝对

On the path unwinding

看这世界

In the circle

是生生不息

It's the circle of life

世界正在转动

And it moves us all

永远不停息

Through despair and hope

绝望和希望

Through faith and love

不停转动

Till we find our place

靠着阳光走

On the path unwinding

慢慢你会知道

In the circle

看这世界

The circle of life

是生生不息


Life's not fair, is it?

生命真不公平啊!

You see, I... Well, I shall never be king.

你看我呢,永远都当不上王。

And you shall never see the light of another day.

而你永远也见不到明天了。

Adieu.

再见。

Didn't your mother tell you not to play with your food?

你妈妈没有教你不要玩弄你的食物。

What do you want?

你想干什么?

I'm here to announce that King Mufasa's on his way.

我是来这里宣布大王木法沙要来了。

So you'd better have a good excuse for missing the ceremony this morning.

所以对你今天早上没有出席那个仪式最好找个借口。

Oh, now, look, Zazu. You've made me lose my lunch.

哦,现在,你看,沙祖。你害我的午餐都没了。

Ha! You'll lose more than that when the king gets through with you.

等大王跟你算帐之后你不见的东西还会更多。

He's as mad as a hippo with a hernia.

他就像只拉肚子的河马 一样愤怒。

Oooh. I quiver with fear!

我怕得全身发抖!

Now, Scar, don't look at me that way.

好了,刀疤,不要那样看我。

Help!

救命啊!

Scar? Drop him.

刀疤,吐出来。

Impeccable timing, Your Majesty.

你来得可真是时候,大王陛下。

Why, if it isn't my big brother.. descending from on high to mingle with the commoners..

这不是我大哥吗?屈尊降贵的来跟我这普通人厮混。

Sarabi and I didn't see you at the presentation of Simba.

我跟沙拉碧在辛巴的介绍仪式中没有看到你。

That was today?

那是今天吗?

Ohh, I feel simply awful!

我觉得好害怕呀!

Must've slipped my mind.

我八成是给忘了。

Yes, well, as slippery as your mind is.. as the king's brother... you should've been first in line!

是呀,你忘的不止如此,身为大王的弟弟,你应该站在第一位。

Well, I was first in line... until the little hairball was born.

我原本是第一位,直到这个小毛球出生

That hairball is my son... and your future king.

这个小毛球是我儿子,他也是你未来的国王

I shall practice my curtsy.

我该学学我的礼节啦

Don't turn your back on me, Scar.

千万不要背对着我,刀疤

Oh, no, Mufasa.

不,木法沙

Perhaps you shouldn't turn your back on me.

或许是你不该背对着我

Is that a challenge?

这是一个挑战吗?

Temper, temper.

冷静!冷静!

I wouldn't dream of challenging you.

我哪敢向大王你挑战呢?

Pity. Why not?

可惜,为什么不呢?

As far as brains go, I got the lion's share. But when it comes to brute strength...

要说脑袋的话,我是有狮子的智慧,说到蛮力嘛…

I'm afraid I'm at the shallow end... of the gene pool.

恐怕我就是基因遗传得比较不明显的例子了。

There's one in every family, sire.

每个家庭都会有这个问题,陛下。

Two in mine, actually, and they always manage... to ruin special occasions.

事实上我家有两个而且他们总会想尽办法破坏特别的场合。

What am I going to do with him?

我该拿他怎么办?

He'd make a very handsome throw rug.

拿他做地毯会非常好看。

Zazu!

沙祖!

And just think, whenever he gets dirty... you could take him out and beat him.

而且想一想每次弄脏的时候 你可以拿出去打一打。


Dad! Dad!

爸,爸

Come on, Dad, we gotta go! Wake up!

快起来,我们要走了啦!

Sorry.

对不起。

Dad. Dad.

爸…爸…

Your son is awake.

你儿子已经醒了

Before sunrise, he's your son.

在天亮前,他是你儿子。

Dad! Come on, Dad. Dad!

爸…拜托啦!

You promised.

你答应过我的呀!

- OK, OK. I'm up. - Yeah!

好吧,好吧.我醒了,我醒了!

Look, Simba.

辛巴,你看。

Everything the light touches is our kingdom.

阳光所照到的一切 都是我们的国土。

Wow.

A king's time as ruler... rises and falls like the sun.

一个国王的统治,就跟太阳的起落是相同的。

One day, Simba, the sun will set on my time here...

总有一天,太阳将会跟我一样慢慢下沉。

and will rise with you as the new king.

并且在你当国王的时候 一同上升。

- And this'll all be mine? - Everything.

这一切都是我的吗? ——所有的一切。

Everything the light touches.

阳光能照到的所有东西…

What about that shadowy place?

那有阴影的地方呢?

That's beyond our borders.

那在我们的国度之外。

You must never go there, Simba.

你绝不可以去那个地方。

But I thought a king can do whatever he wants.

我以为国王可以随心所欲呀!

There's more to being king... than getting your way all the time.

你错了。国王也不能凡事随心所欲。

- There's more? - Simba...

不能吗? —辛巴…

Everything you see exists together ... in a delicate balance.

你所看到的一切都处在一个微妙的平衡中。

As king, you need to understand that balance... and respect all the creatures from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope.

身为国王,你不但要了解还要去尊重所有的生物,包括爬行的蚂蚁和跳跃的羚羊。

But, Dad, don't we eat the antelope?

但是,爸… 我们不是吃羚羊吗?

Yes, Simba, but let me explain.

是呀,我来跟你解释一下。

When we die, our bodies become the grass and the antelope eat the grass.

我们死后呢,尸体会成为草而羚羊是吃草的。

And so we are all connected in the great circle of life.

所以…在这个生命圈里面都是互相有关联的。


- Good morning, sire! - Good morning, Zazu.

早安,陛下 ——沙祖,你早。

Checking in with the morning report.

我来做早上的例行报告。

Fire away.

你说吧。

That's very good.

非常好

- Zazu! - Yes!

沙祖 什么事呀?

Sir! News from the underground.

地下传来的消息,

Sire! Hyenas in the pride lands!

陛下,土狼到了荣耀石啦!

Zazu, take Simba home.

沙祖,带辛巴回家。

- Dad, can't I come? - No, son.

我不能去吗?—不行,儿子。

I never get to go anywhere.

哼!什么地方都不准我去。

Oh, young master, one day, you will be king.

哦,小主人,将来你也会当国王的

Then you can chase those slobbering, mangy stupid poachers from dawn until dusk.

然后你就可以随心所欲地去追逐那些流着口水卑贱愚蠢的非法入侵者。


Hey, Uncle Scar! Guess what?

嘿!刀疤叔叔!你猜怎样?

I despise guessing games.

我最痛恨猜谜游戏了。

I'm gonna be king of Pride Rock!

我将成为这里的国王耶!

Oh, goody.

哦!真好啊。

My dad just showed me the whole kingdom... and I'm gonna rule it all.

我爸刚刚带我看了整个国度,而我将会统治一切。

Yes, well, forgive me for not leaping for joy.

是啊,哦,请原谅我没有高兴地跳起来。

Bad back, you know.

我的背不好你知道的。

Hey, Uncle Scar. When I'm king... what'll that make you?

嘿,刀疤叔叔.如果我是国王 那你是什么?

A monkey's uncle.

一个猴子的叔叔。

You're so weird.

你好奇怪哦!

You have no idea.

还有更怪的呢!

So, your father showed you the whole kingdom, did he?

哦!原来你爸爸带你看过整个王国了,是吗?

Everything.

看过啦。

He didn't show you what's beyond that rise... at the northern border?

他没有带你到北方边界太阳升起的地方吗?

Well, no. He said I can't go there.

没有,他说我不能去那里。

And he's absolutely right. It's to far too dangerous.

他说的完全正确.那里太危险了。

Only the bravest lions go there.

只有勇敢的狮子才会去呀。

Well, I'm brave. What's out there?

我很勇敢啊.那有什么?

I'm sorry, Simba, I just can't tell you.

对不起,辛巴,我就是不能告诉你。

Why not?

为什么?

Simba, Simba, I'm only looking out... for the well-being of my favorite nephew.

辛巴,辛巴,我只是在为我,最喜欢的侄子着想。

Yeah, right. I'm your only nephew.

没错,我是你唯一的侄子。

All the more reason for me to be protective.

所以罗,我才更要保护你。

An elephant graveyard is no place... for a young prince. Oops!

一个年轻的王子,不适合到大象墓园去的…哦!

An elephant what? Whoa!

大象的什么?哇..

Oh, dear, I've said too much.

.哦!天啊,我说的太多了。

Well, I suppose you'd have found out sooner or later... you being so clever and all.

不过我猜你早晚总会发现的,你一直是这么样的聪明。

Just do me one favor.

帮我个忙吧!

Promise me you'll never visit that dreadful place.

跟我保证你绝对不会去那个可怕的地方。

- No problem. - There's a good lad.

没问题. ——这才是乖孩子。

You run along now and have fun.

你现在自己出去玩吧。

And remember, it's our little secret.

并且记得哦...这是我们的小秘密。


Hey, Nala. - Hi, Simba.

嘿!娜娜——嗨!辛巴

Come on. I just heard about this great place.

走吧 我刚才听到一个很棒的地方。

Simba! I'm kinda in the middle of a bath.

辛巴,我现在正在洗澡啊。

And it's time for yours.

你也该洗澡罗。

Mom!

妈...

Mom, you're messing up my mane!

妈...你把我的毛弄乱了啦。

OK, I'm clean. Can we go now?

好了!好了。我干净了 我们可以走了吗?

Where are we going? It better not be anyplace dumb.

我们要到哪里去呀?最好不要什么烂地方。

No, it's really cool.

不!那真的很酷耶。

So, where is this really cool place?

这个很酷的地方是在哪里呢?

Oh. Around the water hole.

就在水洞附近。

The water hole?

水洞附近?

What's so great about the water hole?

水洞附近有什么了不起的啊?

I'll show you when we get there.

等到了那里我再告诉你。

Oh. Mom, can I go with Simba?

哦。妈,我能去吗?

What do you think, Sarabi?

沙拉碧你说呢?

Well...

这个嘛...

- Please. - Please.

拜托...

It's all right with me.

我是没什么意见

- All right! - Yeah!

哦,耶...

As long as Zazu goes with you.

不过要沙祖跟你们一起去。

No, not Zazu.

不...不要沙祖。

Step lively.

开心一点嘛!


The sooner we get to the water hole...the sooner we can leave.

越快到水洞,我们就可以越快回家。

So, where are we really going?

我们到底要去哪里呀?

- An elephant graveyard. - Wow!

一个大象的墓园。——哇!

Shh! Zazu.

嘘...沙祖。

Right. So how are we gonna ditch the dodo?

对了,我们要怎么摆脱那个笨蛋呀?

Oh, just look at you two.

哦!看看你们俩个

Little seeds of romance blossoming in the savannah.

大草原上一段小小的罗曼史正在孕育。

Your parents will be thrilled... what with your being betrothed and all.

你们的父母会很高兴的。等到你们订婚之后 还有...

- Being what? - Betrothed. Intended Affianced.

什么?。——准备成婚 订下婚约、海誓山盟

Meaning...?

意思是...

One day, you two are going to be married.

有一天你们俩个会结婚。

I can't marry her. She's my friend.

我不能娶她耶。她是我的朋友。

Yeah, it'd be so weird.

对,那实在太奇怪了。

Sorry to bust your bubble... but you two turtledoves have no choice.

很抱歉,破坏你们的美梦。但是你们俩个小朋友别无选择

It's a tradition going back generations.

这是流传了好几世代的传统。

When I'm king, that'll be the first thing to go.

等我当国王,第一就是废除这件事。

Not so long as I'm around.

只要有我在就不准。

In that case, you're fired.

哦,那你被开除了。

Nice try. But only the king can do that.

很聪明,但只有国王才能开除我。

Well, he's the future king.

可是他是未来的国王啊。

Yeah, so you have to do what I tell you.

对!所以我说什么你都得听。

Not yet, I don't.

嘿嘿!现在还不必听。

And with an attitude like that...

而且由你这种态度,

I'm afraid you're shaping up to be...a pretty pathetic king indeed.

恐怕你以后会变成一个相当悲惨的国王。

Heh. Not the way I see it.

哼!我看才不会呢。

I'm gonna be a mighty king.

我将会是万兽之王。

So enemies beware.

瞧瞧你的外貌,(???)

Well, I've never seen a king of beasts with quite so little hair.

从来没有一个狮子王,他的毛会那么少。

I'm gonna be the main event like no king was before.

来看看我的威严,没有人比得过。

I'm brushing up on looking down ,I'm working on my roar。

没有人敢说“不要啦” 只要我说声“要”。

Thus far, a rather uninspiring thing.

从来没见过像你那么糟。

Oh, I just can't wait to be king.

等不及成为狮子王。

You've rather a long way to go, young master.

你还有很长的路要走呢,小主人。

if you think...

如果你以为...

No one saying  "Do this"

没有任何吩咐

Now, when I said that...

我那么说的时候...

No one saying,"Be there"

没有任何束缚

What I meant was...

我的意思是...

No one saying,"Stop that"

没有任何坏处。

No one saying, "See here"

总会有你好处。

Now, see here!

听我说...

Free to run around all day.

自由自在到处跑。

Well, that's definitely out.

绝对不是那样的。

Free to do it all my way.

做错事情也没人吵。

I think it's time that you and I arranged a heart-to-heart.

找个时间该坐下来,来好好谈一谈。

Kings don't need advice from little hornbills for a start.

别浪费唇舌,是建议一律都免谈。

If this is where the monarchy is headed

Count me out.

如果你真的这样统治,我想那就惨了。

Out of service, out of Africa.

干脆离开这块烂地方。

I wouldn't hang about.

我再也不想管。

This child is getting wildly out of wing.

这小孩已经开始嫌我烦。

Oh, I just can't wait to be king.

等不及成为狮子王。


All right! It worked!

好啦!成功了!

- We lost him. - I am a genius.

摆脱他了吧。

我是个天才!

Hey, genius, it was my idea.

嘿!天才 那是我的主意。

Yeah, but I pulled it off.

没错啊,但是,是我执行的啊

- With me! - Oh, yeah?

还有我!

哦,是吗?

- Pinned ya. - Hey, let me up.

输了吧。

让我起来。

- Uhh! - Pinned ya again.

你又输了吧。

This is it. We made it.

就是这里,我们成功了。

哇...

It's really creepy.

这里阴森森的。

Yeah. Isn't it great?

是啊,不是很棒吗?

- We could get in big trouble. - I know. Ha!

我们可能会有大麻烦。

我知道。

I wonder if its brains are still in there.

不知道他的脑袋还在不在哪儿?

There's only one way to know.

只有一个办法能知道。

Come on, let's go check it out.

走吧,我们去看看。

Wrong! The only checking out you will do... will be to check out of here.

不对!你们唯一该做的事情,就是立刻离开这里。

Oh, man!

烦耶!

We're way beyond the boundary of the pride lands.

我们已经超出荣耀石的范围太远了。

Look. Banana Beak is scared.

你看,那个尖嘴老头害怕了。

It's Mr. Banana Beak to you, fuzzy... and right now we are all in very real danger.

不管我是不是尖嘴小老头,小毛球。

我告诉你,我们的处境真的是很危险。

Danger? Ha!

危险?哈哈...

I walk on the wide side.
我在荒野中行走。
I laugh in the face of danger.
我会当面嘲笑危险。

哈哈哈哈...

Well, well, well, Banzai, what have we got here?

哇,哇,哇,斑仔,看看这是什么?

I don't know, Shenzi.

桑琪,我不知道。

What do you think, Ed?

阿德,你觉得呢?

Just what I was thinking. A trio of trespassers!

对!就如我刚刚在想三个违规的家伙。

And quite by accident, let me assure you.

我可以和你担保,这完全是个意外!

A simple navigational error.

我跟你们保证 这只是航行上的小小的错误

Whoa, whoa, wait, wait, wait.

等等...

I know you. You're Mufasa's little stooge.

我认识你 你是木法沙的小跟班。

I, madam, am the king's major-domo.

夫人,我是国王陛下的总管。

- And that would make you... - The future king.

这么说你就是...未来的国王。

Do you know what we do to kings who step out of their kingdom?

你知道我们是怎么对付超出自己国界的国王吗?

You can't do anything to me.

你们也不能把我怎么样啊!

Technically, they can. We are on their land.

理论上可以,我们在他们的土地上。

But, Zazu, you told me they're nothing... but slobbering, mangy, stupid poachers.

可是,沙祖,你跟我说,他们只是爱流口水的傻瓜啊!

Lx-nay on the stupid.

能不能不要再提傻瓜这两个字?

Who are you calling stupid?

嘿!你叫谁是傻瓜?

My, my, my. Look at the sun! It's time to go!

停...你看那个太阳 我该走了

What's the hurry? We'd love you to stick around for dinner.

急什么? 我们很乐意你留下来晚餐

Yeah, we could have whatever's... lion around!

是呀...我们可以吃... 狮子大餐呀!

Wait, wait, wait, I got one, I got one!

等等... 有了,有了,有了

Make mine a cub sandwich! What'd you think?

我要一份幼狮三明治,你觉得呢?

What, Ed? What is it?

什么?阿德?

Hey, did we order this dinner to go?

我们订的晚餐要外带吗?

No, why?

没有啊!怎么啦?

Cause there it goes!

因为他们跑了!

Did we lose them?

我们甩掉他们了吗?

I think so. Where's Zazu?

我想是的,沙祖在哪?

The little major-domo bird hippety-hopped... all the way to the birdie-boiler.

原来我们的小总管,一路赶着想做只白煮鸟。

Oh, no! Not the birdie-boiler!

不!我不要做白煮鸟!

Hey, why don't you pick on somebody your own size?

嘿!你们为什么不去找一个跟你们差不多大的。

- Like you? - Oops.

像...你吗?

哦哦!

Simba!

辛巴

Here, kitty, kitty, kitty.

快来呀!小宝贝

Heh! That was it?

哈哈...就这样吗?

Do it again. Come on.

再吼一次,来呀!

Oh, please, please! Uncle, uncle!

大...大哥!误会...误会!

- Silence! - We're gonna shut up right now!

闭嘴!闭嘴!我们都闭嘴!

Calm down. We're really sorry.

别激动,我们真的很抱歉。

If you ever come near my son again...

如果你们敢再靠近我儿子,

Oh, this is your son?

这位...这位是您的公子?

- Oh, your son? - Did you know that?

哦!是您的公子啊?

你知道吗?

No. Me? I didn't know... No, did you?

不,我,我不知道…不,那你呢?

- No, of course not. - No.

不,当然不知道。


You deliberately disobeyed me.

你故意违抗我的命令。

Dad, I'm sorry.

爸,我很抱歉。

Let's go home.

跟我回家去。

I thought you were very brave.

我认为你非常勇敢。

Zazu.

沙祖。

- Yes, sire? - Take Nala home.

是的,陛下。

带娜娜回家。

I've got to teach my son a lesson.

我必须要给我儿子上一课。

Come, Nala.

娜娜,走吧。

Simba...

辛巴…

Good luck.

祝你好运。

Simba!

辛巴!

Simba, I'm very disappointed in you.

辛巴,我对你非常失望。

- I know. - You could've been killed.

我知道。

你可能会被杀。

You deliberately disobeyed me.

你故意违抗我的命令。

and what's worse, you put Nala in danger.

而且更糟的是,你让娜娜有生命危险。

I was just trying to be brave, like you.

我只是想要跟你一样勇敢。

I'm only brave when I have to be.
我只有在必要的时候才勇敢。

Simba, being brave...doesn't mean you go looking for trouble..
辛巴,勇敢并不表示你要去找麻烦。

But you're not scared of anything.

可是你好像什么都不怕。

I was today.

我今天就怕了。

- You were? - Yes.

真的?

是的。

I thought I might lose you.

我怕我会失去你。

Oh. I guess even kings get scared, huh?

噢...原来国王也会害怕。

- But you know what? - What?

但是你知道吗?

什么?

I think those hyenas were even scareder.

我认为那些土狼比你还害怕。

Cause nobody messes with your dad.

因为没有人有胆子敢惹你爸爸。

- Come here, you. - Oh, no! No!

过来

不要!不要!

Aah! Come here!

嗯!过来!

Gotcha!

抓住你了!

Dad?

爸?

We're partner, right?

我们是不是伙伴?

Right.

对。

And we'll always be together, right?

那我们就永远在一起,对吧?

Simba, let me tell you something... that my father told me.

辛巴,我告诉你一些我爸爸以前跟我说的话。

Look at the stars.

你看那些星星。

The great kings of the past...

过去那些伟大的君王,

look down on us from those stars.

从那些星星上看着我们。

- Really? - Yes.

真的?

是呀。

So, whenever you feel alone,

所以每当你寂寞的时候

just remember that those kings will always be there to guide you,

要记得那些君王,永远在那里指引着你。

and so will I.

还有我也是。


Man, that lousy Mufasa.

木法沙真差劲。

I won't be able to sit for a week.

害我一个星期都不能坐。

It's not funny, Ed.

这个不好笑,阿德。

Hey, shut up!

闭嘴!

Will you knock it off?

你们安静一点好不好?

Well, he started it.

是他先开始的。

Look at you guys. No wonder we're dangling at the bottom of the food chain.

看看你们俩个,难怪我们会在食物链最底部晃荡

Man, I hate dangling.

我痛恨晃荡。

Yeah? You know, if it weren't for those lions... we'd be running the joint.

废话!如果不是那些狮子,这地方早就是我们的了。

Man, I hate lions.

我痛恨狮子!

- So pushy. - And hairy.

那么顽固。

又毛茸茸的。

- And stinky. - And, man, are they... U-u-u-ugly!

而且又臭。

还有老天他们...丑死了。

Oh, surely, we lions are not all that bad.

我们狮子当然不全都是那么糟糕的。

Oh, Scar. It's just you.

刀疤,原来是你。

We were afraid it was somebody important.

我们还以为是什么大人物呢!

Yeah, you know, like Mufasa.

对呀,就像木法沙。

- Yeah. - I see.

是呀

- Now, that's power. - Tell me about it.

那才叫力量。

I just hear that name and I shudder.

光听他的名字我就会发抖。

- Mufasa! - Ooh! Do it again.

木法沙!

再来一次。

Mufasa!

木法沙!

Mufasa! Mufasa! Mufasa!

木法沙!...

Ooh, it tingles.

真过瘾。

I'm surrounded by idiots.

我身边全是一些白痴。

Now, you, Scar, I mean, you're one of us.

得了吧,刀疤,你是我们的一份子。

You're our partner.

别忘了你是我们的伙伴。

Charmed.

真感人...

Oh, I like that.

噢,我喜欢。

He's not king, but he's still so proper.

他不是国王,但他还是那么有威严。

Did you bring us anything to eat, Scar, old buddy?

是呀,刀疤,老伙伴,你带什么给我们吃的?

Did ya, did ya, did ya?

嘿,老伙伴,好兄弟。

I don't think you really deserve this.

我不认为你们真的值得这些。

I practically gift-wrapped those cubs for you... and you couldn't even dispose of them.

我是特别把那些小狮子 送来给你们的,而你们却让他给跑掉了。

Well, you know...

可是,你知道…

it wasn't exactly like they were alone, Scar.

他们并不是自己单独来的,刀疤。

Yeah. What were we supposed to do...

对呀!我们该怎么做呢?

kill Mufasa?

杀了木法沙?

Precisely.

一点也没错。

Huh?

I know that your powers of retention.

不要在我面前耍威风。

Are as wet as a warthog's backside

仔细看像个饭桶不中用。

But thick as you are Pay attention.

你给我站好仔细听着!

My words are a matter of pride.

我的话已经够明白。

It's clear from your vacant expressions.

那是所谓无言的表白。

The lights are not all on upstairs.

这地方由我来主宰。

But we're talking kings and successions.

难道你们都没有发现?

Even you can't be caught unawares.

王位继承权在我手中。

So prepare for the chance of a lifetime,

准备好你的心静静等候,

Be prepared for sensational news.

迎接这一个天大消息。

A shiny new era is tiptoeing nearer.

一个新的时代它悄悄要到来。

And where do we feature?

那我们又算什么?

Just listen to teacher I know it sounds sordid But you'll be rewarded

只要听我吩咐 不要再犯错误

When at last I am given my dues

以后总会有你的好处

And injustice deliciously squared

我要大声地向你宣布

Be prepared

快准备

Yeah, be prepared.

不对!还有的呢!

We'll be prepared. For what?

我们会准备的

准备什么?

For the death of the king.

准备木法沙王之死!

Why, is he sick?

怎么了?他病了? 不

No, fool, we're going to kill him... and Simba, too.

笨蛋!我们要杀了他 还有辛巴

Great idea. Who needs a king?

好主意 谁需要国王啊!

No king, no king, la-la la-la la la

不要王......

啦......

Idiots! There will be a king!

白痴!还会有另外一个王的

- Hey, but you said... - I will be king!

但是你自己说......

我将要做你们的王

Stick with me, and you'll never go hungry again.

只要跟着我

你们就再也不会饿肚子了

- Yeah! - Yeah! All right!

好耶!

国王万岁!

All right! Long live the king!

国王万岁!

It's great that we'll soon be connected

看来很快就会有依靠

With a king who'll be all-time adored

随时随地伺候你左右

Of course, quid pro quo You're expected

要投靠我 不要怀疑

To take certain duties on board

保证大家都会好过

The future is littered with prizes

看来未来是充满着希望

And though I'm the main addressee

保证过就不会泡汤

The point that I must emphasize is

让我再一次向你提醒

You won't get a sniff without me

我就是你唯一靠山

So prepare for the coup of the century

快准备!

这计划前所未有

Be prepared for the murkiest scam La la la

这计划只要你帮一帮

Meticulous planning Tenacity spanning

这周详的计划 是万无一失的

Decades of denial is simply why I'll be king undisputed

是难得一见的 是不能否认的

Respected, saluted

不能抵抗 又雄壮威严受尊敬的我

And seen for the wonder I am

就是森林之王

Yes, my teeth and ambitions are bared

因为我要的理想更高

Be prepared

快准备

Yes, our teeth and ambitions are bared

因为我要的理想更高

Be prepared

快准备

Now, you wait here.

好,你在这等着

Your father has a marvelous surprise for you.

你爸爸为你准备了一个大惊喜

Ooh, what is it?

什么惊喜?

If I told you, it wouldn't be a surprise.

如果我告诉你的话 那就不叫惊喜了,对不对

If you tell me, I'll still act surprised.

如果你告诉我 我会装得很惊讶

You are such a naughty boy.

你实在是非常的调皮

Come on, Uncle Scar.

说嘛!刀疤叔叔

No, no, no, no, no.

不......

This is just for you and your daddy.

这是你爸爸跟你之间的事情

You know, a sort of father-son... thing.

是那种父子之间的...关系

Well, I better go get him.

好了,我最好去找他去

- I'll go with you. - No!

我跟你一起去

不!

No. Just stay on this rock.

不...你只管待在这个石块上

You wouldn't want to end up in another mess... like you did with the hyenas.

你不会想像上次那样 再遇到土狼吧?

You know about that?

你知道那件事呀?

Simba, everybody knows about that.

辛巴,每个人都知道那件事

- Really? - Oh, yes.

真的吗?

是啊,算你幸运

Lucky Daddy was there to save you, eh?

爸爸赶去救你了,对不对啊?

Oh, and just between us...

这是我们的小秘密

you might want to work on that little roar of yours.

你是不是该练习练习 你的吼叫声了呢?

Oh, OK.

哦,好吧

Hey, Uncle Scar, will I like this surprise?

嘿!刀疤叔叔

Simba, it's to die for.

我会喜欢那个惊喜吗?

辛巴,你会喜欢死的

- Shut up. - I can't help it. I'm so hungry. I got to have a wildebeest.

闭嘴!我也没办法 我肚子好饿

我可以吃下一头野牛

Stay put.

不要乱动

Can't I just pick off one of the little sick ones?

拜托!

我可不可以 吃一头生病的就好了

No. We wait for the signal from Scar.

不行!我们要等待刀疤的讯号

There he is. Let's go.

他在那边

我们走

Little roar. Puhh.

吼叫声

Oh, look, sire, the herd is on the move.

陛下,你看! 有东西在移动

- Odd. - Mufasa, quick!

奇怪?

木法沙!快点 动物逃窜

Stampede in the gorge. Simba's down there.

在峡谷那儿 而辛巴也在

- Simba?

辛巴?

Zazu, help me!

沙祖!救我

Your father is on the way! Hold on!

你爸爸已经来了

撑着点

Hurry!

快呀...

There, on that tree.

那边,在那儿

在那树上

Hold on, Simba!

捉好,辛巴

Oh, Scar, this is awful! What'll we do?

刀疤,这太可怕了

我们该怎么办?

Ha! I'll go back to help, that's what I'll do.

我该做些什么?

I'll go back... Oof!

我回去搬救兵

我就这么做 我去搬救...

Dad!

爸...

Scar!

刀疤...

Uhh! Brother! Help me!

弟弟,救救我

Long live the king.

愿国王万岁

No!

不...

Dad!

爸...

Dad?

Dad?

Dad, come on.

爸,起来

You got to get up.

你一定要起来

Dad?

爸...

We got to go home.

跟我回家啦

Help!

救命啊...

Somebody!

有没有人?

Anybody.

任何人...

Help.

救命

Simba.

辛巴

What have you done?

看你弄得...

There were wildebeests, and he tried to save me.

有好多动物 他想救我

It was an accident. I didn't mean for it to happen.

这真的是意外 我不是故意的

Of course, of course you didn't.

当然,你当然不是故意的

No one ever means for these things to happen...

没有人会故意 要让这种事发生的

but the king is dead.

但是国王已经死了

And if it weren't for you, he'd still be alive.

而且,如果不是因为你 他现在还会活着的

What will your mother think?

你妈妈会怎么想呢?

What am I going to do?

那我该怎么办?

Run away, Simba.

跑的远远的,辛巴

Run. Run away and never return.

快跑

跑的远远的再也不要回来了

Kill him.

杀了他

Hey, there he goes. There he goes.

他在那边 往那边跑了

So, go get him.

那就快追呀

There ain't no way I'm going in there.

我才不愿意到那边去呢!

You want me to come out looking like you, cactus butt?

怎么?

你想要我跟你一样 变成个仙人掌啊?

But we got to finish the job.

我们一定得完成任务

Well, he's as good as dead out there anyway.

唉!反正他出去以后 就完蛋定了

如果他回来的话 我们再杀他。

And if he comes back, we'll kill him.

对!你听到没有?

Yeah! You hear that?

如果你敢回来 我们就杀了你

If you ever come back, we'll kill you!

木法沙的死亡是个可怕的悲剧

Mufasa's death is a terrible tragedy...

但是辛巴几乎才开始他的生命 竟然也...

but to lose Simba, who had barely begun to live...

For me, it is a deep, personal loss.

对我来说 这是一个极大的个人损失

我在极悲恸的心情下登上王位

So, it is with a heavy heart...

that I assume the throne.

但是我们 必须振作起来忘掉悲痛

Yet out of the ashes of this tragedy...

we shall rise to greet the dawning of a new era...

共同迎接一个崭新时代的来临

我们狮子将跟土狼 一起走向光明伟大的未来

in which lion and hyena come together...

in a great and glorious future.

Get out! Get out! Get out of here!

走开一走开

快走开

最后编辑于
©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剥皮案震惊了整个滨河市,随后出现的几起案子,更是在滨河造成了极大的恐慌,老刑警刘岩,带你破解...
    沈念sama阅读 195,980评论 5 462
  • 序言:滨河连续发生了三起死亡事件,死亡现场离奇诡异,居然都是意外死亡,警方通过查阅死者的电脑和手机,发现死者居然都...
    沈念sama阅读 82,422评论 2 373
  • 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 143,130评论 0 325
  • 文/不坏的土叔 我叫张陵,是天一观的道长。 经常有香客问我,道长,这世上最难降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 52,553评论 1 267
  • 正文 为了忘掉前任,我火速办了婚礼,结果婚礼上,老公的妹妹穿的比我还像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他们只是感情好,可当我...
    茶点故事阅读 61,408评论 5 358
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 46,326评论 1 273
  • 那天,我揣着相机与录音,去河边找鬼。 笑死,一个胖子当着我的面吹牛,可吹牛的内容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,决...
    沈念sama阅读 36,720评论 3 386
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 35,373评论 0 254
  • 序言:老挝万荣一对情侣失踪,失踪者是张志新(化名)和其女友刘颖,没想到半个月后,有当地人在树林里发现了一具尸体,经...
    沈念sama阅读 39,678评论 1 294
  • 正文 独居荒郊野岭守林人离奇死亡,尸身上长有42处带血的脓包…… 初始之章·张勋 以下内容为张勋视角 年9月15日...
    茶点故事阅读 34,722评论 2 312
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相恋三年,在试婚纱的时候发现自己被绿了。 大学时的朋友给我发了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃饭的照片。...
    茶点故事阅读 36,486评论 1 326
  • 序言:一个原本活蹦乱跳的男人离奇死亡,死状恐怖,灵堂内的尸体忽然破棺而出,到底是诈尸还是另有隐情,我是刑警宁泽,带...
    沈念sama阅读 32,335评论 3 313
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F岛的核电站,受9级特大地震影响,放射性物质发生泄漏。R本人自食恶果不足惜,却给世界环境...
    茶点故事阅读 37,738评论 3 299
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一处隐蔽的房顶上张望。 院中可真热闹,春花似锦、人声如沸。这庄子的主人今日做“春日...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 29,009评论 0 19
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我抬头看了看天上的太阳。三九已至,却和暖如春,着一层夹袄步出监牢的瞬间,已是汗流浃背。 一阵脚步声响...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 30,283评论 1 251
  • 我被黑心中介骗来泰国打工, 没想到刚下飞机就差点儿被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道东北人。 一个月前我还...
    沈念sama阅读 41,692评论 2 342
  • 正文 我出身青楼,却偏偏与公主长得像,于是被迫代替她去往敌国和亲。 传闻我的和亲对象是个残疾皇子,可洞房花烛夜当晚...
    茶点故事阅读 40,893评论 2 335

推荐阅读更多精彩内容