Getting on the Train 上火车
1. We have to get to the station one hour earlier because there are a lot of check-in procedures.咱们得提前1个小时到车站,因为进站有很多程序
2.I’ve bought tickets , just take mommy and daddy’s ID cards【全称为identity card】 out to scan them.
3. Here are our ID cards. The next step is the security check.拿到票了。下一步是安检。
4. We all passed security. Let's go to the waiting room. Here it is.咱们都通过安检了。现在去候车室。在这儿。
5. The train is about to come. We can line up and wait to get our tickets checked. Our gate is Gate 6.
火车快来了。咱们可以排队等待检票了。我们在六号检票口。
6. The gate is opening. Let's go through the gate.检票口开了。咱们进去吧。
7. Here is the platform. The train has already arrived.这是站台。火车已经到了。
8. We are in Coach 11, Seat 5D 5F. Let's find our car first.咱们在11车厢,5D 5F。先找到咱们的车厢。
注:只有地址是先写街道,再写区、城市、国家,其他都和中文一样,是从小到大的顺序
9. Here we are. Let's get on the train.到了,咱们上车吧。
10. Our seat is 5D 5F, one is a window seat,one is aisle [ail] seat .我们的座位是39A,是靠窗的。
注:中间的座位用middle seat,靠过道的座位用aisle [ail] seat。
11. Let me put our luggage on the luggage rack. Please sit wherever and be careful I don't hit you while I put the luggage up.我来把行李箱放在行李架上。你先随便找个座位坐下,小心我把行李拿起来的时候碰到你。
12. We only bought two tickets. Can I put you on my lap and hold you.
II. Travelling on a Short-Distance Train 坐短途火车13. The train is leaving the station. Off we go! 火车出站了。出发咯!
14. The train we are taking this time is a high speed train which is faster than the D train we took last time.这次咱们坐的是高铁,比上次坐的动车要快。
15. The tray on the seat in front of you is yours, and you can put food on it. Just twist the knob and it will come down.前面座位上的小桌板是你的,你可以把吃的放在上面。转一下这个钮,它就下来了。
16. Make sure you put the shells and peels in the paper bag in the seat in front of you.一定要把瓜子皮和果皮放在前面座椅里的纸袋里。
17. A train is a public place so we should keep our voices low so we don't disturb others.火车是公共场所,说话要小声点,不要打扰到别人。
18. Kicking the seat in front of you is wrong. It is very rude.踢前面的座椅是不对的。这样很没有礼貌。
19. Do you want to take a nap? Alright, let me lower the back of your seat so that you can sleep more comfortably.你想睡会儿觉么?好,我把你的座椅靠背调低点儿,这样你能睡得舒服一些。
20. The conductor is coming to check tickets. Do you remember where I put our tickets?列车员来查票了。你记得我把票放哪了么?
21. Also, we were not able to buy the full fare and we have to pay the difference.而且咱们没买到全程票,得补下票。
[if !supportLists]22. [endif]We still need to save our ticket because we have to use it when we leave the station.我们还是得把票留好,出站的时候还得用呢。
[if !supportLists]23. [endif]Our seats are in second seats.
25. The train only provides boiling water. We can't fill the cup all the way because the water might splash and burn you when the train shakes. 车上只提供开水。咱们不能接满了,因为车摇晃的时候,水会洒出来烫到你的。
26. The train is going through a tunnel and it's all dark. The train is out of the tunnel and it's light again. 火车正在穿过隧道,所以全黑了。火车从隧道里出来了,又亮了。
27. Look out the window. What beautiful scenery! 看窗外,风景多美!
IV. Getting off the Train 下火车
28. The train is arriving at the station. Let's grab our luggage from the overhead rack and prepare to get off.火车到站了。我们把行李从行李架上拿下来,准备下车。
29. Wuxi, here we come! Where is the exit? Let's find the sign. [地名],我们来啦!出站口在哪?咱们找找指示牌。
30. Where are our tickets again? We need to put them into the turnstile ['tə:nstail] and get them back to check out.咱们的票在哪儿呢?我们得把票塞进自动检票机里,再拿出来,才能出站。