You really don't understand what just happened there, do you? 你是真不明白刚刚是怎么回事吧?
Scene 5 Mitchell & Cameron
[.]
- this place brings back so many memories. 真是个充满回忆的地方.
[.]
- get your teeth bleached 洁牙.
- Those are sensational. 叹为观止!
-sensational /senˈseɪʃənl/ 叹为观止. 极好的;绝妙的;哗众取宠的;耸人听闻的.
Oh, this place brings back so many memories. 真是个充满回忆的地方
-Oh, my God! -Sal! -哦 天啊 -萨尔
Get up! Get up! Get in here! Big bear! 起来 起来 快过来 熊抱抱
Oh, my baby cub! 小崽崽
Oh, my God. Look at you. 天啊 看看你
Oh! You guys notice anything different? 哦 你们发现有什么不同了吗
Your hair's longer, right? 是不是头发变长了
-No. -Did you get your teeth bleached? -不是 -是不是洁牙了
No. Let me give you a little hint. Ba-boobs! 不不不 给你们点提示 波波波波大
-Oh, my God. -Oh, wow. Those are sensational. -天啊 -哇噢 叹为观止
I know, right? You wanna touch 'em? 对啊 你懂的 要感受一下吗
I'm gay, not dead. Are you okay with this? 我虽是基佬 也懂捏乳之妙 你没意见吧
Yeah. You're drinking a passion-fruit daiquiri. 好啊 你百香果代基里酒喝多了
I'll be fine. 我没事的
-Okay, get in there. -I'm coming in. -行了 快来吧 -抓奶龙爪手
Scene 6 Jay & Gloria
[.]
- Take it down a notch, Jethro. 消停消停吧,小色鬼.
- Back at ya, champ. 快松开,小家伙.
- This is a pajama party. Where's your P.J.'s? 今天可是睡衣派对.你们的睡衣呢?
- I wouldn't ask you this, but it's kind of ... 我其实不该问的,但是 ...
-So I wouldn't ask you this, because I love coming to your house, but it's kind of an important party.
我其实不好意思开口的,因为我喜欢来你这儿,但是这次派很重要. - The last thing you wanna do is insult them. 你总不能让人家难堪.
So, Lily likes that, that... singing? 莉莉喜欢 那歌声吗
-Yes. It relaxes her. -Oh, okay. -是的 那能让她放松 -好吧
So Lily's deaf. 莉莉肯定是聋子
There are my little stinkers. 小捣蛋们来了
-Howdy. -Hi, Grandpa. -嗨 -外公好
-Come on in. -Hey. -进来 -嘿
-Hola. -Hola, hola. -哈罗 -哈罗哈罗
Well, hello there, Haley. 你好呀 海莉
Take it down a notch, Jethro. 消停消停吧 小色鬼
So, you guys ready for some fun? 准备好疯玩了吗
What? 干嘛
I love you, grandpa, and I'm never gonna forget you. 我爱你 外公 你永远活在我的心中
Okay, okay. Back at ya, champ. 好了好了 快松开 小家伙
Whoa, whoa, whoa. This is a pajama party. Where's your P.J.'s? 喔喔 今天可是睡衣派对 你们的睡衣呢
Yeah, they're in my bag. I need to talk to you about something. 在我包里面 我得跟你说件事
She wants to go to a party with Dylan, grandpa 她想和迪兰去参加派对 外公
Shut up, Alex. 艾丽克斯 闭嘴
It's at my friend Andrew Adler's. 在我朋友安德鲁·艾德勒家里
He lives three blocks from here. 离这里只有几个街区
-Oh. Walking distance. -Right. -只有几步路 -对呀
So I wouldn't ask you this, 我其实不好意思开口的
because I love coming to your house, 因为我喜欢来你这儿
but it's kind of an important party, and I- 但是这次派很重要 我
Somebody invites you over, 别人请你去他家
the last thing you wanna do is insult them. 你总不能让人家难堪
-Exactly. -I'm glad we agree. -就是说呀 -很高兴我们达成了一致
Oh, my God. That was so easy. This is awesome. 哦天啊 那么容易 太爽了
[杰那句话的意思是:他请海莉来,海莉也不应该拒绝]
You really don't understand what just happened there, do you? 你是真不明白刚刚是怎么回事吧
-P.J.'s on, Haley! -What? -海莉 换上睡衣 -什么
Um, I would be happy to let her change in my room. 我自愿提供我的卧室让她换衣服