《当我内心足够强大》
——维吉尼亚·萨提亚
“When I Am Enough"
— Virginia Satir
当我内心足够强大,
When my heart is strong enough,
你指责我,我感受到你的受伤,
When you blame me, I feel your hurt,
你讨好我,我看到你需要认可,
When you please me, I see your need for approval,
你超理智,我体会你的脆弱和害怕,
When you are overly rational, I sense your vulnerability and fear,
你打岔,我懂得你如此渴望被看到。
When you interrupt, I understand your desperate desire to be seen.
我内心足够强大,
When my heart is strong enough,
我不再防卫,
I am no longer defensive,
所有力量,在我们之间自由流动,
All strength freely flows between us,
委屈,沮丧,内疚,悲伤,愤怒,痛苦,
Resentment, frustration, guilt, sadness, anger, pain,
当它们自由流淌,
When they flow freely,
我在悲伤里感到温暖,
I feel warmth in sadness,
在愤怒里发现力量,
I find strength in anger,
在痛苦里看到希望。
I see hope in pain.
当我内心足够强大,
When my heart is strong enough,
我不再攻击,
I no longer attack,
我知道,当我不再伤害自己,便没有人可以伤害我,
I know that when I stop hurting myself, no one else can hurt me,
我放下武器,敞开心,当我的心,柔软起来,
I lay down my arms, open my heart, and when my heart softens,
便在爱和慈悲里与你明亮而温暖地相遇。
I meet you brightly and warmly in love and compassion.
原来,让内心强大,
It turns out, to strengthen the heart,
我只需要,看到自己,
I just need to see myself,
接纳我还不能做的,欣赏我已经做到的,
Accept what I cannot yet do, appreciate what I have already done,
并且相信,走过这个历程,
And believe, through this journey,
终究可以活出自己,绽放自己。
I will ultimately live as myself, blossoming into my true self.