格林第1季第2集中英台词整理和单词统计

格林第1季第2集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
Aunt Marie. 玛丽姑妈
The misfortune of our family is already passing to you. 家族的厄运已经传到了你的身上
We have the ability to see what no one else can. 我们有能力看到别人看不见的东西
You are one of the last Grimms. 你是格林家族仅存的血脉之一
What did you say you were? 你说你是什么来着
Blutbad. 狼人
Vulgarized by your ancestors as the big, bad wolf. 用你们祖先的话讲就是"大灰狼"
You. 是你
When they lose control, they can't hide, 他们一旦失控就会露出原形
And we see them for what they really are. 我们就能看到他们的真实模样
- Is she dead? - No, he was there. -她死了吗-没有他在她身边
We'll just have to try again. 只能下次再动手了
“她朝窗里看了看又透过锁孔瞧了瞧 见屋里没人便打开了门闩”
完整版请点击
Nirvana. 宛如天堂啊
Why weren't we born rich? 为何我们不是天生富贵呢
'cause our parents didn't have money. 因为咱们父母没钱
Shall we go on our yacht, darling? 我们上游艇吧亲爱的
Which one? 去哪艘呢
Slow down! 慢点
格林高频词统计

格林高频词
Oh, you wish! 想得美
Gilda? 吉尔达
Where do you think... 你这是...
you're going? 去哪了
Catch me if you can. 过来抓我呀
Oh, I can. 你等着
Gilda, come on. 吉尔达快来
- What was that? - What? -什么声音-怎么了
I think I heard a car. 我好像听到有车的声音
No, you didn't. 哪有
Rocky, stop. Go look out the window. 洛奇住手朝窗外看看
- Now? - Yeah, go. -现在吗-对快去
Somebody's here, you're right. Come on, let's go. 没错有人来了咱们赶紧走
No, no, not the door. The window. 不别走门从窗户出去
Come on. 快点
- You got it? - Yeah. -你能行吗-没问题
You okay? 你没事吧
Yeah, I'm fine. 我没事
Come on. Let's go. Hurry up. 快下来抓紧时间
Rocky, what are you doing? 洛奇你在干嘛
Come on!
Are you still dizzy? 你头还晕吗
I'm all right. 我没事了
Well, your liver enzymes are elevated, 你的肝酶指数有所升高
and we found traces of a neurotoxin in your blood: 我们还在你的血液中发现了一种神经毒素
Phtx3, which is usually associated with a spider bite. PHTX3通常与蜘蛛叮咬有关
Lucky you didn't get more of it, 幸好剂量比较小
or it would've paralyzed your lungs. 否则会造成肺部麻痹
Well, if you feel lightheaded or feverish, come on back. 如果感到头晕或发热再回来治疗
All right. 好的
They find anything wrong with you? 查出问题了吗
Just a few toxins in the blood. 只是血液里有微量毒素
Just a few toxins? Like the kind that can kill you? 微量毒素会致命的毒素吗
Well, apparently not. 显然没那么厉害
You gonna be okay? 你没事了吗
How do I look? 你看呢
Like a cop who's been working all night. 看上去像个通宵工作的警察
Aw, that's funny, Hank. That's how you look. 真搞笑汉克你在说自己吧
Well, then you look good. 好吧你气色还不错
Marie. 玛丽
格林台词本中英对照

格林台词本单词标注
She's not stable. 她的情况还不稳定
We can't allow anyone in the I.C.U. Yet. 重症监护室不允许探视
Well, when can I talk to her? 我什么时候能见她
After we're done running the tests. 等我们做完测试之后
We can't risk letting her slip back into a coma. 我们不能冒险让她再度陷入昏迷
I'll call you the minute we know something. 一有情况我就给你打电话
I.D. anyone who wants access to the room. 记下所有想进那间病房的人
How is she? 她怎么样了
Well, she came out of the coma, 她醒过来了
but they're still running tests. 但还在接受测试
So when did the attack happen? 袭击是什么时候发生的
About ten minutes after I got here. 我到医院十分钟之后
She came up behind me. 她从我身后出现
She had a syringe in her hand. 手里拿了一个注射器
How do you know she wasn't a nurse? 你怎么知道她不是护士
Well, she stuck a needle into me, and she ran away. 她给我打了一针然后就逃走了
Well, you think you can identify her? 你能认出她吗
Yeah, she should be on the security tapes. 监控录像里应该有她的图像
I grabbed them when I got here. 我到医院之后取走了
They're on their way to the precinct. 正在送往分局的路上
Let's take a look at those tapes. 咱们去看看录像
If we got another killer on our hands, 如果这也是蓄意杀人
we better get on this. 最好开始着手办案
When's the last time you saw your aunt before this? 你上次见你姑妈是什么时候
Not for a couple years. 好几年前了
I don't know what she's been up to. 我一直没她的消息
That's her. 就是她
Was she alone? 只有她一人吗
She's the only one I saw. 我没看到别人
It'll be difficult to make an I.D. from the back. 从背影很难查出她的身份
- Is this all you got? - Yeah. -只有这盘录像?-对
Let me know if you get something we can work with. 找到有用的信息及时通知我
Dude, what'd your aunt do to piss off so many people? 哥们你姑妈怎么惹上这么多仇家
She work for the government or something? 她是公务员吗
I had a D.U.I. out on Highway 2 about an hour ago. 一小时前在二号高速抓到有人醉驾
Driver's got some crazy story about her boyfriend being attacked. 那司机说她男朋友遇袭简直难以置信
Name's Gilda Darner. 她叫吉尔达·达纳
What do you think? 你觉得她是个什么样的人
Ah, grown up way too fast. Single parent, if she has any. 早熟单亲或者无父无母
Takes way too many chances, 冒了不少险
and looks for excitement in all the wrong places. 到各种不该去的地方寻找刺激
Sounds like me. 感觉像在说我
Yeah. Look how you turned out. 是啊可你现在当了警察
Gilda Darner? 吉尔达·达纳
This is the house. This is where it happened. 就是这家这就是事发地点
完整版请点击
Somebody got here before us. 有人比我们先到一步
Stay in the car. 待在车里
What are you doing here? I haven't even called it in yet. 你们怎么来了我还没上报呢
- Well, what do you got? - Breaking and entering. -你这是什么情况-有人私闯民宅
Mr. and Mrs. Rabe got back from Seattle a couple hours ago, 拉贝夫妇几小时前从西雅图回来
found their house broken into. 发现有人闯入过他们的房子
Somebody raided the fridge, hit the liquor cabinet, 冰箱被掏空了酒架也被打翻了
tried on some clothes, and test-drove a couple of beds. 试了一些衣服还滚了几个床单
Any sign of violence? 有暴力迹象吗
No. No blood. No body parts. 没有没有血迹和残肢
Only stains we've come up with are wine and whoopee. 只有酗酒狂欢的迹象
- Who's her missing boy toy? - Says his name's Rocky. -她失踪的男友是谁-据说叫洛奇
We're still trying to figure out how much of her story is true. 我们还在调查她说的话有几成是真的
Well, she's copping to the B and E, so some of it is. 她承认私闯民宅看来也不全是谎话
Where are the owners? 房主在哪
Upstairs. 在楼上
Somebody was sleeping in our bed. 有人在我们床上睡过觉
Sleep had nothing to do with what they were doing in our bed. 他们那哪叫睡觉
You have an alarm system? 你家有报警系统吗
Well, we've been a little lax in using it lately. 我们最近没怎么用它
We're pretty remote out here. 我们住的地方这么偏
I mean, we've never had a problem before. 从没遇到过这种问题
You should see the living room. 你应该去客厅看看
Nothing was stolen? 没有东西被偷吗
Don't know yet. Nothing obvious. 还不清楚没什么明显被偷的
You have quite a collection. 你的收藏品好多啊
Is that a Fijian War Club? 那是斐济战争棍吗
Yes, actually, it is. 没错是的
And a new guinea tribal fork. This is some valuable stuff. 新几内亚部落之叉这个可值钱了
You know your aboriginal art. 你很了解土著艺术啊
I've never seen one like that before. 我从没见过那种东西
It's Germanic. Uh, very rare. 那是日耳曼人的非常稀有
From about 900 A.D. 是大约公元九百年的文物
We belong to organizations 我们是一个组织的成员
that protect native land from development. 保护当地资源不受发展的破环
There's a lot of rich cultural heritage disappearing, 有许多宝贵的文化遗产都消失了
and we're trying to protect what's left. 我们在努力保护余留下来的遗产
Both locally and globally-- 包括本国遗产和国际遗产
Honey, I think you're getting a little irrelevant. 亲爱的我感觉你扯的太远了
Well, you have to respect your ancestors. 你得尊重你的祖先
Right, detective? 对吧警官
I had to respect mine, 必须的
otherwise, I couldn't sit down for a week. 否则我一个星期都坐立不安
Anyone else have access to the house when you were away? 你们不在的时候还有谁会来
Just our cleaning people. 只有清洁工
And our son Barry, who's staying with friends. 还有我们的儿子巴里他在朋友那
And our neighbors, the Colberts, 还有我们家邻居考伯特一家
who check on our house from time to time when we're out of town. 我们不在的时候他们会帮我们照看房子
Fijian War Club? 斐济战争棍
Second wife was an anthropologist. 我第二任妻子是人类学家
So there were two people in that house. 当时房子里有两个人
So where's Gilda's boyfriend? 吉尔达的男朋友哪去了
My guess, Rocky's home right now, sleeping it off. 我猜洛奇正在家里睡大觉呢
So you do this for kicks? 你们是为了寻求刺激吗
Break into homes, party hardy. 私闯民宅疯狂派对
- We were just having fun. - Illegal fun. -我们只是为了找乐子-可这违法
Gilda, you said after you dropped out of the window, 吉尔达你说你跳出窗户之后
you heard Rocky scream, 听到了洛奇尖叫
you started running away from the house, 于是你就逃离了那个房子
and something chased you. 而且还有人追你
Yes. 没错
It's my fault. 是我的错
I should've gone back for him, 我应该回去找他的
but...I just left him there. 但我却把他一个人丢在那
I left him there. 我丢下他了
Please. Please, you've gotta do something. 求你了一定要帮帮我
Gilda, do you have any idea who was chasing you? 吉尔达你知道当时追你的是什么吗
A man? A dog? 是人狗
Some kind of animal? 还是其他什么动物
I-I don't know. I don't know. 我不知道我不知道
I couldn't really get a good look at it. 我看不太清
I was so scared, I just wanted to get out of there. 我被吓坏了我只想离开那里
I know that something terrible has happened to him. 我知道他遇上了可怕的事
They went to Rocky's house. Rocky wasn't there. 他们去过洛奇家了他不在
Talked to his dad. Truck driver. 我和他爸爸谈过了他爸爸是卡车司机
Just got back the night before last, 前天晚上刚回来

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剥皮案震惊了整个滨河市,随后出现的几起案子,更是在滨河造成了极大的恐慌,老刑警刘岩,带你破解...
    沈念sama阅读 206,839评论 6 482
  • 序言:滨河连续发生了三起死亡事件,死亡现场离奇诡异,居然都是意外死亡,警方通过查阅死者的电脑和手机,发现死者居然都...
    沈念sama阅读 88,543评论 2 382
  • 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 153,116评论 0 344
  • 文/不坏的土叔 我叫张陵,是天一观的道长。 经常有香客问我,道长,这世上最难降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 55,371评论 1 279
  • 正文 为了忘掉前任,我火速办了婚礼,结果婚礼上,老公的妹妹穿的比我还像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他们只是感情好,可当我...
    茶点故事阅读 64,384评论 5 374
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 49,111评论 1 285
  • 那天,我揣着相机与录音,去河边找鬼。 笑死,一个胖子当着我的面吹牛,可吹牛的内容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,决...
    沈念sama阅读 38,416评论 3 400
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 37,053评论 0 259
  • 序言:老挝万荣一对情侣失踪,失踪者是张志新(化名)和其女友刘颖,没想到半个月后,有当地人在树林里发现了一具尸体,经...
    沈念sama阅读 43,558评论 1 300
  • 正文 独居荒郊野岭守林人离奇死亡,尸身上长有42处带血的脓包…… 初始之章·张勋 以下内容为张勋视角 年9月15日...
    茶点故事阅读 36,007评论 2 325
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相恋三年,在试婚纱的时候发现自己被绿了。 大学时的朋友给我发了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃饭的照片。...
    茶点故事阅读 38,117评论 1 334
  • 序言:一个原本活蹦乱跳的男人离奇死亡,死状恐怖,灵堂内的尸体忽然破棺而出,到底是诈尸还是另有隐情,我是刑警宁泽,带...
    沈念sama阅读 33,756评论 4 324
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F岛的核电站,受9级特大地震影响,放射性物质发生泄漏。R本人自食恶果不足惜,却给世界环境...
    茶点故事阅读 39,324评论 3 307
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一处隐蔽的房顶上张望。 院中可真热闹,春花似锦、人声如沸。这庄子的主人今日做“春日...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 30,315评论 0 19
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我抬头看了看天上的太阳。三九已至,却和暖如春,着一层夹袄步出监牢的瞬间,已是汗流浃背。 一阵脚步声响...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 31,539评论 1 262
  • 我被黑心中介骗来泰国打工, 没想到刚下飞机就差点儿被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道东北人。 一个月前我还...
    沈念sama阅读 45,578评论 2 355
  • 正文 我出身青楼,却偏偏与公主长得像,于是被迫代替她去往敌国和亲。 传闻我的和亲对象是个残疾皇子,可洞房花烛夜当晚...
    茶点故事阅读 42,877评论 2 345

推荐阅读更多精彩内容