2015年3月31日
为爱痴狂 / Be Crazy for Love
我从春天走来
In the spring time I came,
你在秋天说要分开
In autumn you wish to depart.
说好不为你忧伤
I promised not to feel sad,
但心情怎会无恙
Now I can't control my mind.
为何总是这样
Why there've always been you,
在我心中深藏着你
Hiding in my deep memory.
想要问你想不想
I wanna ask if you would
陪我到地老天荒
Accomp'ny me to end of world.
如果爱情这样忧伤
If love is filled with sorrow,
为何不让我分享
Why don't you let me share with you?
你也不问你也不回答
You wouldn't ask, you wouldn't answer,
怎么你会变这样
How you've become as (at) present.
想要问问你敢不敢
Wanna ask if you would dare to,
像你说过那样的爱我
Love me as you have ever promised.
想要问问你敢不敢
Wanna ask if you would dare to,
像我这样为爱痴狂
Be crazy for love just as me.
想要问问你敢不敢
Wanna ask if you would dare to,
像你说过那样的爱我
Love me as you have ever promised.
像我这样为爱痴狂
Be crazy for love just as me,
到底你会怎么想
Then how would you think of me?