Do not stand at my grave and weep
当你伫立于我墓前,请把你的泪水收起
I am not there. I do not sleep.
我没有休憩于斯,我根本不会休息
I am a thousand winds that blow.
我是丝丝的风动,不会停止我的行踪
I am the diamond glints on snow.
我是雪地上安躺的钻石,光芒四射
I am the sunlight on ripened grain.
那成熟的麦芒,也映射着我的阳光
I am the gentle autumn rain.
我是温柔的绵绵不绝的秋雨
When you awaken in the morning's hush
当你苏醒于寂静的晨曦
I am the swift uplifting rush
我却已是急切翻腾上冲
Of quiet birds in circled flight.
有别于绕圈觅食的同胞
I am the soft stars that shine at night.
繁星闪烁,我的星光却最最为温柔
Do not stand at my grave and cry;
不要空悲于我的墓碑
I am not there. I did not die.
我拒绝死亡,我的灵魂岂会停飞。。
by Mary Elizabeth Frye