高兴丨兴奋丨满意
■ I’m in seventh heaven./ I'm over the moon.
我乐翻天了。
■ I’m walking on air.
我高兴得都快飞起来了/高兴得飘飘欲仙
■ I’m on top of the world.
我感觉自己在世界之巅。
■ I’m high on life.
生活真让人兴奋。
■ I’m beside myself with joy./I feel like a million dollars.
感觉好极了。
■ I've never been this happy.
我从没有这么高兴过。
■ I couldn't be happier
再开心我不能更幸福
■ I lucked out today.
今天的运气真好。
■ I'm in a good mood today.
我今天的心情很好。
■ I jumped for joy.
我高兴得跳了起来。
■ This is too good to be true.
这简直不敢让人相信。
■ I hit the jackpot!
我中头彩了!
■ It's a dream come true!
美梦成真!
■ Yahoo! / Yeah!/ Wow/ Oh, boy!/ hooray/ squee/ yippee(多为小孩用)/ aah/ hallelujah/
(欢呼)
■ Thank heavens/ Thank God
谢天谢地!
■ excellent/ lovely/ good/ lucky
生气丨愤怒丨烦躁
■ to give somebody a piece of one's mind
对某人大发雷霆,痛快地把别人大骂一通
【例】Today I'll give my business manager a piece of my mind. I'm tired of him coming in an hour late every day.
今天我得好好地把办公室主任说一顿。他每天迟到一小时,真叫我讨厌。
■ hit the ceiling/ roof
勃然大怒; 极度激动
【例】
Dad will hit the ceiling when I tell him I broke his camera.
我告诉我爸我把他的照相机搞坏了的时候他大发雷霆。
■ Knock it off.
少来这一套。
■ Get off my back.
少跟我罗嗦
■ This is the last straw/ I can't stand it anymore.
我再也受不了了!
■ You’re good for nothing.
你什么忙也帮不了。
■ It drives me crazy./ It drives me up the wall.
简直快让我疯了!
■ You pissed me off.
你把我惹毛了。
■ I've heard enough of your excuses./No more excuses!
我不想再听你的辩解了;别再辩解了!
■ That's disgusting.
那真讨厌!
■ You're getting on my nerves.
你真让我心烦。
■ I've run out of patience.
我再也没耐心了。
■ What nerve!
你放肆!
■ How impudent you are to say such a thing!
你还有脸说?!
■Don't look at me like that!
别用那种眼神看着我!
■ I wasn't born yesterday.
我又不是不懂。
■ Don't think you can make a fool out of me!
别把我当傻瓜。
■ Who do you think you're talking to?
你知道你是在对谁说话吗?
■ Don't insult me./ Don't insult my intelligence. 你别侮辱人。
■ You're a filthy liar.
你这个卑鄙的骗子!
■ I want to get even with him.
我要报复。
■ You'll be sorry.
你会后悔的。
■ Are you crazy?
你疯啦?
■ Have it your way
随便你吧! 爱怎么着怎么着!
悲伤丨忧郁丨无奈
■ I've got the blues today.
我今天感到很忧郁。
■ I don't feel like doing anything.
我提不起精神来做事。
■ What a disappointment/ You let me down.
真让人失望!
■ What a pity!
太遗憾了!
■ All that for nothing.
前功尽弃。
■ It was a waste of effort.
白费力了。
■ I blew it
我真失策;干了一件蠢事
■ It can't be helped.
毫无办法。
■ It's a waste of time.
纯属浪费时间。
■ My heart broke.
我的心都碎了。
■ My heart has been filled with grief.
我的内心充满了悲伤。
■ The sad story depressed me.
那悲惨的故事使我心情抑郁。
■ How ruthless!
真无情!
■ No one can understand how I really feel.
没人能知道我的感受。
■ Everything seems just out of reach.
每件事情似乎都够不着边。
■ You can't rise to the occasion.
你根本无法振作起来。
■ Just getting started seems impossible.
根本没有力气重新开始。
喜怒哀乐的英文,大家都掌握了吗?现在的你,又是什么样的心情呢 ♪(´▽`)