39、海关
你可能会听到
Hey there. You have any fruit or meat?
嗨,您有攜帶任何水果或肉類嗎?
Do you mind if I take a look in your bag?
您介意我看看您袋子裡的物品嗎?
Your customs declaration form, please.
請給我您的海關申報單。
Do you have anything to declare??
您有什麼東西要申報的嗎?
你可以说
No, I don't.
不,没有。
No, go ahead.
不介意,請便。
40、兑换外币
你可以说
Where's the money exchange?
外幣兒換處在哪裡
Hello. I'd like to exchange some money.
恰曬,我想換一些錢。
I'd like to exchange this for U.S. dollars
我想把這些錢换成美金。
Could I get some smaller bills, please?
請給我一些面額較小的鈔票好嗎?
What's the exchange rate for Taiwan dollars?
新台幣的匯率是多少?
你可能会听到
Your passport, please. Write your address on the form and sign it.
請給我您的護照。在表格上寫下您的住址,並且簽名。