He can clearly spot 'em. You should take my minivan. |
他会发现的 你用我的面包车吧 |
A minivan? A-ha! |
面包车 哈哈 |
You all got a problem with my minivan? |
你们对我的面包车有意见吗 |
'Cause my wife doesn't like it either. |
我老婆也不喜欢 |
She wanted an SUV, but those things roll, man. |
她想要辆SUV 但我的小面包还好着呢 |
They roll! |
轮子滚滚的 |
That's a good idea, sergeant. We'll take the van. |
好主意 警长 我们就用你的车 |
We? You're coming with me? |
我们 你要和我一起吗 |
Sir, with all due respect, I don't need backup. |
恕我直言 但我不需要后援 |
It's not backup. It's babysitting. |
这不是后援 是给你当保姆 |
Babysitting. A-ha! |
给他当保姆 哈哈 |
Oh, look at this. |
看这个 |
The drug dealer got a B.A. In art history |
毒贩居然有个艺术史的学士学位 |
from Brooklyn college. |
是布鲁克林学院的 |
Interesting, huh? |
真有意思啊 |
How's that interesting? |
这怎么就有意思了 |
Well, it's surprising because you would think |
这个很令人惊讶 因为你可能觉得 |
he had studied... drugs. |
他学的是 毒品 |
I studied art history too. |
我也学过艺术史 |
- Also not interesting. - Excuse me. |
- 还是没意思- 不好意思 |
I know I'm just a lowly civilian administrator, |
我知道我就是一个小小的民政管理员而已 |
but I couldn't help overhearing |
但是我不小心听到 |
you're looking for some missing drugs? |
你们在找那些失踪的毒品 |
As it turns out, my friend here, Carlene, |
我这位朋友 Carlene |
is a psychic, and she's ready to help you. |
她是灵媒 她愿意帮帮你们 |
I do palms, tarot, |
我能给你看手相 算塔罗牌 |
and I have a degree in numerology from the Internet. |
我在网上拿到了数字占卜术的文凭 |
Really, Gina? |
你认真的吗 Gina |
- A psychic? - What? She's the real deal. |
- 灵媒- 怎么了 她真的很厉害 |
E.G., last week, she predicted |
举个例子 上周 她就预测 |
I would have a sensuous encounter |
我会和一个叫Mark的人 |
with a guy named Mark. |
有肉体接触 |
And I did. |
果然有呢 |
Is anyone here named Mark? |
这里有人叫Mark吗 |
You're good. |
你来吧 |
Okay, she's had visions which, frankly, |
她真的能看到一些东西 |
science cannot account for. |
科学都无法解释 |
Also, she can get you amazing deals |
还有 在女鞋这块 |
on ladies' footwear. |
她能给你打折 |
She's assistant manager at Leonard's designer shoes. |
她是伦纳德名鞋店的副经理 |
Vision. The drugs are in a location. |
我看到了 毒品在一个地方 |
- I see the color blue...- She sees blue. |
- 我看到蓝色- 她看到蓝色了呢 |
And yellow. |
还有黄色 |
And I see the letter "L", "R", "S", "T", "W", "E", |
我还看到字母"L" "R" "S" "T" "W" "E" |
and "B." |
还有"B" |
完整版请点击 |
|
So basically, everyone's first eight guesses in hangman? |
简单来说就是hangman最先猜的八个字 |
Thank you, Carlene. |
谢谢你 Carlene |
Your entire life is garbage. |
你的生活就是一团垃圾 |
So Holt's coming on my stakeout now? |
Holt要和我一起去监视吗 |
I made a mixtape with some very explicit rap on it, |
我做了一个混音带 里面有很直白的说唱 |
- and now I can't sing along.- You made a mixtape? |
- 现在不能跟着一起哼了- 你做了混音带 |
Yes, I still listen to cassettes. |
是啊 我现在还是听磁带的 |
This guy is all over me. |
这家伙把我看得太紧了 |
I mean, a Captain on a minor vandalism case? |
小小的破坏公共财物也要劳烦警监出动吗 |
It's insane. |
真是疯了 |
What's insane is how you refuse |
你才疯了 你就不能 |
to get with the program. |
好好办事吗 |
There is a new sheriff in town, Jake. |
Jake 现在有新的管事的了 |
Well, I like the old sheriff. |
我还是喜欢以前的 |
I mean, McGintley wouldn't care about a messy desk |
McGintley才不会管你桌子乱不乱 |
or all these stupid rules. |
也不管这些条条框框 |
- Tase, tase, tase, tase, tase...- Hey! |
- 电 电 电 电 电- 喂 |
What the hell's going on here? |
你们在干嘛 |
Science experiment. |
科学实验 |
I wanna see what happens if I taser this cantaloupe. |
我想知道如果电击这个甜瓜会发生什么 |
Okay. |
好吧 |
Tase, tase, tase, tase, tase... |
电 电 电 电 电 |
And McGintley wouldn't care if I was three minutes late |
而且McGintley才不管我迟到三分钟 |
'cause he was always an hour late and hungover, |
他总是迟到一个小时 还宿醉 |
and he would let you do literally anything you want |
而且他真的会让你为所欲为 |
if you gave him a hamburger. |
只要你给他一个汉堡包 |
Did he let you play your mixtape? |
他让放你的混音带吗 |
Okay. That's very funny. |
好吧 真好笑 |
Get an iPod, man. |
买个iPod啊 |
Mixtape. |
混音带 |
I just want to apologize |
我想替我的同事的 |
for my fellow Detective's behavior. |
警探作风向你道歉 |
Okay, my granny also had the gift. |
我奶奶也有那种"天赋" |
I feel that I will die soon. |
我觉得我就要死了 |
She was right. She died two years later. |
她说的对 两年后她就死了 |
Your sincere belief in my gift means a great deal. |
你对我天赋的认可对我来说意义重大 |
Vision. |
我看到了 |
The woman you love, the one you work with, |
你爱的那个女人 和你一起上班的那个 |
the scary one with the black hair... |
黑头发 特别吓人的那个 |
Rosa. Yes? |
Rosa 是的 |
She doesn't love you back. |
她不爱你 |
She will never love you back. |
永远都不会爱你 |
Say "Thank you," Charles. |
快说谢谢啊 Charles |
She just told you your future. |
她预测了你的未来 |
Thank you. |
谢谢 |
- You left without me.- You were late again. |
- 你怎么没等我- 你又迟到了 |
Well, I had to put on my undercover minivan disguise. |
我得先套上我的卧底面包车伪装嘛 |
Say hello to Harvey Norgenbloom, |
快和Harvey Norgenbloom打个招呼 |
CPA, recently divorced father of two |
注册会计师 离异 两个孩子的爸 |
with a dark sexual secret. |
还有不可见人的性癖好 |
What's your cover? |
你的伪装是啥 |
Angry Captain. |
愤怒的警监 |
Okay, so you do not like my ensemble. |
好吧 你不喜欢我的设定 |
I'm just concerned that you may find it hard |
我更关心的是你穿着凉鞋 |
to pursue a criminal on foot while wearing man sandals. |
怎么徒步抓罪犯 |
But the sandals define Harvey. |
但凉鞋是Harvey的标志啊 |