I don't know when to quit.
我就是不知道死心
Real life is messy.
现实生活更残酷
We all have limitations, we all make mistakes
我们都有自己的弱点,我们都会犯错
Which means, hey, glass half full, we all have a lot in common.
但换个角度看,嘿,我们其实有很多共通点
And the more we try to understand one another,
the more exceptional each of us will be.
越是努力了解彼此,就越会发现,彼此的闪光之处
But we have to try.
我们要努力尝试
So no matter what type of animal you are.
不管你是属于那一类的动物
From the biggest elephant, to our first fox.
是魁梧的大象,还是我们第一只狐狸
I implore you try…try to make the world a better place.
我希望你们努力尝试,尝试着让这个世界更美好
Look inside yourself and recognize that change starts with you.
探索你的内心,要明白一切的改变需要从你开始
It starts with me, it starts with all of us.
也从我开始,更要从我们大家开始
I messed up tonight.
我满身伤疤
I lost another fight.
经历太多失败
Lost to myself but l'll just start again.
告诉自己重来不留遗憾
I keep falling down.
路并不平坦
I keep on hitting the ground.
不顾一切往前闯
But l always get up now to see what's next.
尽管前路慢慢又怎样
Birds don't just fly the fall down and get up.
没有不停留歇脚的飞翔
Nobody learns with out getting it wrong.
没有不跌倒受伤的成长
I won't give up.
我不放弃
No I won't give in.
我不会认输
Till I reach the end.
直到有一天
And then I'll start again.
卷土重来
No I won't leave I want to try everything.
我不害怕我要感受所有的
I want to try even though I could fail.
我要经历哪怕是不完美
Try everything.
尝试一切
I keep on making those new mistakes.
每一天都会有新感觉
I keep on making them everyday.
每一天都会有新发现
Look how far you've come.
坚持了多久
You filled your heart with love.
看看满怀着爱的你
Baby, you've done enough.
你已经尽力了
Take a deep breath.
喘口气吧
Don't beat yourself up.
不要强迫你自己
No need to run so fast.
不用跑的那么快
Sometimes we come lost.
有时尽管我们是最后
But we did our best.
但我们尽力了
(依照电影翻译整理)