Alice is upset because the handbag she just bought online has some quality issues.
艾丽斯很不高兴,因为她刚在网上买的手提包有质量问题。
Alice & Albert
Alice: Albert校友及好朋友,在一家英语培训机构任职
Albert: 男主,跨国公司程序员
Albert: Alice,you seem troubled. What's up?
艾尔伯特: 艾丽斯,你好像很烦恼。有什么事吗?
Alice: Well,I bought this handbag from an online store the other day,and it has faded already. I don't think this bag is authentic.
艾丽斯: 嗯,前几天我在网上商店买了这个手提包,它已经褪色了。我认为这个包不是正品。
Albert: Let me see. Um...the texture feels weird. It's definitely fake.
艾尔伯特: 让我看看。嗯…质地感觉怪怪的。这绝对是假的。
Alice: I knew it!
艾丽斯: 我就知道!
Albert: What are you gonna do about it?
艾尔伯特: 你打算怎么办?
Alice: Nothing,I suppose. I've already paid for it.
艾丽斯: 没有,我想。我已经付过钱了。
Albert: What? Are you letting them get away with selling fake items?
艾尔伯特: 什么?你是要让他们销售假货而逍遥法外吗?
Alice: So what do you suggest?
艾丽斯: 那你有什么建议?
Albert: Um...did the seller explicitly tell you that the bag is 100% genuine?
艾尔伯特: 嗯…卖家有没有明确告诉你这个包是100%的正品?
Alice: I'll check my online chat log to see if the seller said that. But its product description page definitely has the word "authentic" on it.
艾丽斯: 我要查一下我的网上聊天记录,看看卖家有没有说过。但是它的产品描述页面上肯定有“正品”这个词。
Albert: Um...I think you have a pretty good chance to get your money back. I once bought a jacket online,but it turned out to be a fake one. I managed to get a full refund in the end.
艾尔伯特: 嗯…我认为你有很大可能拿回你的钱。我曾经在网上买过一件夹克,但结果是一件假货。最后我设法得到了全额退款。
Alice: Really? How did you do that?
艾丽斯: 真的吗?你是怎么做到的?
Albert: First,you need to gather proof of the seller's misconduct. And then send all your supporting documents to the customer service.
艾尔伯特: 首先,你需要收集卖家的不当行为的证据。然后把你所有的证明文件寄给售后服务。
Alice: That souds complicated.
艾丽斯: 听起来很复杂。
Albert: Actually,it's not. I'll help you with that.
艾尔伯特: 事实上,它不是。我会帮你的。
本课生词总结
fade:vi. 褪色;凋谢;逐渐消失
authentic:adj. 真正的,真实的;可信的
texture:n. 质地;纹理;结构;本质,实质
genuine:adj. 真实的,真正的;诚恳的
gather:vt. 收集;收割;使…聚集;使…皱起
proof :n. 证明;证据;校样;考验;验证;试验
misconduct:n. 不端行为;处理不当