Come in. |
进来吧 |
Who's Dad sawing in half? |
老爸在那里锯什么 |
- Oh, just the tree. - Sorry? |
-噢 就是那棵树而已 -什么 |
The tree in the back garden. |
后园的树 |
Why are you taking the tree down? |
为什么要把树锯掉 |
Oh, Felicity tried to use it to get out. |
噢 费利西蒂想爬树逃出去 |
She's very expensive. |
她很贵的 |
This is nice. |
外套不错 |
Thank you. |
谢谢 |
Oh, this is beautiful! |
噢 这件真漂亮 |
I hope you don't mind my being here, |
我希望你们不介意我在家里 |
but my Pilates fell through, so... |
我的普拉提课今天不开课 所以 |
- Oh, of course. - No, it's lovely. |
-噢 当然不介意 -不会 这样也很好 |
It's a sad day. |
今天是个悲伤的日子 |
A sad, sad day. |
非常非常悲伤的日子 |
I'll get the champagne. |
我去拿香槟 |
This is my favourite bit. |
这是我最喜欢的部分 |
I wonder who's going to... |
我在想谁会先开口 |
That's a lovely cushion. |
这个垫子真好看 |
Thanks. It's an original. |
谢谢 这是原创的 |
Gosh. |
天啊 |
I love your hat. |
我喜欢你的帽子 |
It's a hair scarf. |
这是发带 |
Looks like a hat. |
看起来像顶帽子 |
Well, it's a hair scarf. |
好吧 这是发带 |
Ok. |
好吧 |
- Is Martin coming? - Oh, no. |
-马丁来吗 -噢 他不来 |
He's away. |
他不在家 |
I'm very excited to meet your new chap. |
我很期待见到你的新男友 |
Is he... |
他是不是 |
Oh, no, he's a different one. |
噢 不不 是另一个 |
Ooh. |
唔 |
You do turn over fast! |
你翻篇很快嘛 |
Dad will come in with some weird canapes in a second. |
老爸马上就会拿着奇奇怪怪的小菜进来了 |
Girls! |
孩子们 |
- Hello. - Hi. |
-你们好啊 -嗨 |
- Hi. - Hello... yeah. |
-嗨 你好 好啊 |
Sorry about all that noise. |
很抱歉让你们听到那些噪音 |
- You got a drink? - Oh... |
-你们拿酒了吗 -噢 |
Oh, sorry. |
噢 不好意思 |
I forgot your glass. |
我忘记拿你的杯子了 |
You're both looking very healthy, very... |
你们看起来都很健康 |
very good and healthy and... |
很好很健康 |
Did you talk to Dr Samuels about your...? |
你们跟塞缪尔斯医生谈论你们的 |
Yes. |
是的 |
完整版请点击 |
|
And they're happy, getting along... |
它们还好吧 跟你们相处 |
...all right? |
愉快吧 |
- Yeah. - Yeah, yeah. Great. |
-是的 -是的没错 很好 |
Good. Excellent. |
那就好 很好 |
You are my... |
你们是我的 |
...daughters. |
女儿 |
- Yep. - Yes, mmm-hmm. |
-没错 -是的 嗯哼 |
Yeah, we are. |
是啊 我们是你女儿 |
Sit down. |
坐下吧 |
Erm... |
呃 |
I think I should say a few words about your mother. |
我觉得我应该对你们的母亲说几句话 |
Ignore me. Ignore me, ignore me. |
无视我 无视我 无视我 |
This day is not an easy one. |
今天可不一般 |
Ooh! |
噢 |
Cheers. |
干杯 |
To Mum. |
敬妈妈 |
To Mum. |
敬妈妈 |
To Margaret. |
敬玛格丽特 |
Dearest Margaret. |
敬爱的玛格丽特 |
Just the most generous woman. |
最慷慨的女人 |
- Yeah, well, she certainly was... - Yeah, she was great. |
-是啊 她绝对是 -是的她很伟大 |
It was... |
那是 |
It was the voice she used... |
那是她用来 |
for the pigeons. |
唤鸽子的声音 |
She always made them sound so rude, you know? |
她总让她们听起来很粗鲁 你知道吗 |
But very, very funny. |
但是 非常非常搞笑 |
She used to take the girls around the park and point at the... |
她经常带女儿们去公园 然后指着那个 |
The squirrel voices were the best. |
松鼠的声音最搞笑 |
Run...! |
跑 |
- Run! Fucking run! - Run-run-run-run-run! |
-跑啊 妈的给我跑啊 -跑跑跑跑 |
Run-run-run-run! |
跑跑跑跑 |
Yes, yes, my ex had a similar thing, |
是啊 是啊 我前夫也是这样的 |
voices and fun. |
做搞怪的声音 人特有趣 |
Really, really funny man. |
非常 非常有趣的一个男人 |
Really funny. |
非常有趣 |
Can I help you with the food? |
我能帮你一起做菜吗 |
Yes, yes, I should... |
好啊好啊 我该 |
And take that off. |
把外套脱下来 |
So, are you going to Finland? |
你要去芬兰吗 |
You're going to have to talk to me eventually. |
你早晚都要跟我说的 |
Plaits. |
辫子 |
Either she's got her period or some serious shit's gone down. |
她要么是来大姨妈了 要么就是有坏事发生 |
She always does something slightly different around her period. |
她总是在来大姨妈的这段时间举止怪异 |
She gets really bad PMT. |
她有很严重的经前紧张症 |
Mum used to call it her monthly confidence crisis. |
老妈以前说那是她一月一次的信心危机 |
But it's PMT. |
但是那其实是经前紧张症 |
The only way she can get through it is to reinvent herself |
她唯一能熬过这个时期的办法就是 |
in some small way. |
在一些细微的方面改造她自己 |
What? |
干什么 |
I'm doing a wee on this cushion. |
我正在这个沙发垫上面尿尿 |
What?! |
什么 |
I sort of wish you were. |
还真有点希望你这么做了 |
What are you doing? |
你这是在干什么 |
Just put it back where you got it from, OK? |
物归原主 好吗 |
- No! - Just do it. |
-不行 -快去 |
I don't want it in my house. |
我不想把它留在我家 |
I'm doing you a massive favour. |
我在帮你一个大忙耶 |
She could really go to town on you for this. |
她完全有可能因为这个跟你翻脸 |
Come on, what's she going to do? Draw me? |
得了吧 她能把我怎么样 给我画幅画吗 |
- Go. - No. |
-去 -不去 |
Ok, ok, ok, ok, ok... |
好好好 |
Jesus! |
老天爷啊 |
Why are we sneaking? |
为什么我们要鬼鬼祟祟的 |
- We're not allowed upstairs. - Of course we are. |
-因为我们不准上楼 -我们当然可以 |
God... |
天啊 |
I keep forgetting that she's actually talented. |
我总是想不起来她还蛮有才的 |
I know, it's infuriating. |
我知道 气死人了 |
Go on, then. |
快放回去 |
Where's her head? |
她的头在哪 |
She's got your boobs, she doesn't need one. |
有胸就够了 不需要长脑子 |
Ok... |
好吧 |
OK. Hey... |
好了 嘿 |
Is everything OK? |
你还好吗 |
With Martin? |
你和马丁 |
You've invited someone today? |
你今天还邀请别人来了吗 |
Yeah. Yeah, he's horrifically hot, |
对啊对啊 超级性感 |