伦敦生活第1季第6集中英台词整理和单词统计

伦敦生活第1季第6集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
- Yeah! - Yeah! -爽 -爽翻了
- Oh! - Oh, look at me. -喔 -哦 快看我
I want to see those tiny things again. 我想再看看你的小奶子
Stay sexy. Stay sexy. 要性感 要性感
Those tits. 你的奶子
- OK. Yeah! - They are so fucking tiny. -喔 爽 -可真是够小的
May I...? 你能不能
Yeah. 爽呆了
Oh, God. 哦天
There's always a stage when someone's falling 总会有这样的情况
in love with you that they lose their erection. 有人实在是太爱你了 爱到小弟弟都硬不起来了
They get confused, they panic, the stakes get too high, 他们迷茫 他们恐慌 他们害怕失去
the blood rushes from their dick to their heart. 血液从下半身涌到心里去了
完整版请点击
- Jesus. - And everything is fucked. -老天 -然后就没有然后了
What? 怎么了
No, I don't think Hillary is going to want to hear this. 没 我觉得希拉里肯定不愿意听到这个消息
Go on. 说吧
- No. - Go on. -我不说 -说吧
OK, an 11-year-old boy was put in juvenile prison 好吧 一个十一岁小男孩被关进少管所了
伦敦生活高频词统计

伦敦生活高频词
for repeatedly sticking rubber ended pencils 原因是他一直拿铅笔的橡皮头
up his school hamster's arsehole. 戳他们学校仓鼠的屁股
- What? - Yeah. -啥 -没错
Why would they do that? 他们干嘛要这样
Apparently he liked it when their eyes popped out. 看来他挺喜欢看仓鼠眼睛凸出来的样子
No, why would they send him away? 不是 他们干嘛要把他关起来
He needs help. 他需要帮助
She was a surprising person. 她挺不走寻常路的
They shouldn't have just locked him up. 他们不该只是把他关起来
He pencil-fucked a hamster. 他可是用铅笔操仓鼠的人啊
Yeah, but he's obviously not happy, 是啊 但他很显然并不幸福
happy people wouldn't do things like that. 幸福的人不会做这种事的
- Fair point. - And anyway, -说得对 -而且啊
that's the very reason 就是因为这样
why they put rubbers on the end of pencils. 所以才要在铅笔上安橡皮头嘛
To fuck hamsters? 就为了操仓鼠吗
No, because people make mistakes. 不是 因为人们会犯错误啊
Hey.
Hey.
Hey.
Look, about last night. 听着 昨晚的事
I don't usually connect with women. 我不常对女人产生感情
I know, that's what I like about you. 我知道 我就喜欢你这点
Yeah, OK. 呃 好吧
I...
This must be what insecure feels like. 不安恐怕就是这种感觉
Actually, can we speak about this later? 其实 这件事我们可以以后再谈吗
I want to find the right words for you. 我要好好想想怎么跟你说
I'll see you at the sexhibition? 那就性展会上见了
- Yeah, I'll see you there. - I'm going to go to yoga. -好 在那见吧 -我要去做瑜伽了
Ok.
- Marvellous. - I'm so relieved you're here. -太棒了 -你能来真是太好了
Hi. 你好啊
And, hello, good looking. 你也好啊 帅哥
Hello. 你好
Thank you. 谢谢
- Well clung to. - Thank you. -看你们好恩爱啊 -谢谢
Does it get very boring, 你是不是都听腻了
everyone telling you how gorgeous you are all the time? 总有人夸你帅
- A little. - Should we... -有点吧 -要不我们
伦敦生活台词本中英对照

伦敦生活台词本单词标注
Yes, I won't forget this, I promise. 没错 我不会忘记的 真的
Sure. Is Claire here yet? 没事 克莱尔到了吗
No, not yet, you're an angel for being here. 没 还没有 你能来真太好了
Would you just hold on to that? 你能端一下吗
There are bottles for topping up on the little bar just inside. 里面的小吧台上有续杯用的酒
I'm the luckiest thing to have you. 有你帮我真是感激不尽
And... 还有
...there. 这个
You're a natural. 毫无违和感哦
No, really, though, this sexhibition 不 不过 其实 这个性展会
isn't about me trying to get you all aroused, 不是为了让你们性奋才办的
it's about the beauty of sex. 而是为了展示性的美好
And how it brings us all together. 还有性是怎么让我们走到一起的
How it excites and connects, how it opens people's minds, 如何让人兴奋 让人们互相联系 如何让人开放心胸
after all, sex got us all here. 毕竟 是性让我们来到这世界
Sex brings life. 性创造生命
I've been building this sexhibition since I was 11 and a quarter, 我从十一岁多一点就开始在筹备这次性展会了
which is when I first climaxed by accident on a bidet. 当时我在坐式浴盆里意外高潮了
The bidet is, of course, 当然了 那个浴盆
exhibited here, as are all 正在这里展览 作为
of the pieces from my first ever sexhibition. 我首次性展会的所有展品之一
All apart from one. 但只有一件展品不在这里
A few weeks ago one of my 几周前我工作室里的一件
most delicate pieces was stolen from my studio. 最珍贵的展品被偷走了
But in a sense it was a blessing. 但是塞翁失马焉知非福
In fact, her brutal snatching 事实上 她的野蛮掠夺
made me think of the women of the world 使我想到世界上那些
they've been robbed of their freedom, of their happiness, and, 被夺走自由 幸福 以及
in the saddest of cases, of their bodies. 最不幸的 身体被掠夺的女性们
So in many ways I have to thank the thief for creating my most 所以我十分感谢那名窃贼 是她让我创造出了
profound piece of work to date... 我至今为止最深刻的一件作品
A Woman Robbed. 被掠夺的女人
Now, I would ask you all to leave your genitals at the door 现在 请你们把不纯洁的心思都扔到门外
and bring your minds to these pieces. 用你们的思想来欣赏这些展品
I don't believe people always 我不相信当人们看见裸体时
think about sex when they see a naked body, 会只想着性事
I believe they think about their own minds, their own bodies, 我相信他们会想到自己的思想 自己的身体
and their own power. 和自己的力量
And that's what this show is really about... 而这场展览正是有关于此
...it's about power. 关于力量
Thank you. 谢谢
Beautiful. 说得真好
Claire, it's me, just wondering where you are, 克莱尔 是我 就想问问你在哪
because I am very much here and waiting for you. 因为我在这里全心全意地等你呢
OK, bye. 好了 拜拜
完整版请点击
Dammit, Claire. Have you 该死 克莱尔 你有没有
seen a sort of stressed out version of me 在哪里见过
anywhere? 压力山大的我
Is it weird that my mouth's watering? 我竟然会流口水是不是很奇怪啊
It's really fantastic work, honestly, it's amazing. 真是很精彩的展品 真的 非常棒
Thank you so much. 非常感谢
Yes, it's extraordinary. 是啊 非常不错
Really, really moving. 非常 非常感人
Present. I'd love one of these on my floor... 很前卫 要是我家也能有一件就好了
...like a rug with perks. 比方说竖满旗杆的地毯之类的
I'm sure you would, but it's 我知道你想要 但是现在
very securely nailed to the wall this evening. 这些固定措施是非常牢固的
- Have you found your father yet? 你发现你爸了没有
- Yes, I think he's by the coats. 嗯呐 他好像在衣帽间那里
No, no, have you found your father yet? 不 不是 你发现你爸了没有
It's just so very obvious to me. 我一眼就能看出来哦
Yeah. 没错
Connor. 康纳
Look, about this morning... 听着 今天早上
Listen, what I was trying to say is... 听着 我想说的是
- Here we go. - I didn't -来了来了 -我本来
realise this until we were having sex earlier and 没注意到 直到我们之前上床 然后
- I lost my... - Erection. -我没能 -勃起
- Erection. - One more time. -勃起 -你说什么
Erection. 勃起
But it made me realise... I'm in love. 但是这使我醒悟 我发现了真爱
OK, I mean, I don't really know what to... 好吧 我是说 我不知道怎么
I don't want to have sex with anyone else, 我不想跟其他人滚床单了
and that's never happened to me before. 这是前所未有的情况
I'm in love. 我发现了真爱
And I need to tell her. 我得告诉她
- Her? - Yeah, we've been together for a couple of months. -她 -是啊 我们在一起几个月了
And physically she just never satisfied me, 在身体上她从没满足过我
she has these really massive, 她的胸又大
bouncy tits that really don't do anything for me. 又有弹性 但对我来说没什么用
And you just kept turning up like this sexy... 而你一直表现得像个性感的
...plank. 飞机场
And it confused me. 我很困惑
I just don't think I should 我觉得我不该
be fucking around behind her back any more. 再背着她乱搞了
I just thought I should say that I am 我觉得我应该跟你
sorry if I have 道歉 如果我
led you on. 让你误会了的话
No. 没有
God, no, my ex is due back any day now anyway, so, 天啊 没事 反正我前任随时都可能回到我身边 所以
it's...
I'm happy for you. 真为你高兴
I... I knew you wouldn't give a shit. 我 我就知道你不会在意这种事的
What can I say? 这话我咋接呢
I'm sorry, I don't give a shit. 对不起 我不在意
Cool. 好了
Never wear padding, OK? 永远别穿胸垫 好吗
Claire, where are you? 克莱尔 你在哪
I can't survive much longer in this sea of penises. 我要淹死在鸡巴的海洋里了
I don't know anyone. And, so... 我一个人都不认识 而且
Harry? 哈里
Harry? 哈里
- Hi. - Hi. -嗨 -嗨
What did she do to you? 她对你做了什么
We just, you know, covered me in plaster and 就是 你懂的 把我用石膏糊满
left me in the garden for a couple of hours. 然后在院子里晾了几小时
Oh, God, hi. 哦 天啊 你好
It's so good to see you. 能见到你真是太好了
- Hi. - Hi. -嗨 -嗨
Hi.
Hi.
I'm just going to go and browse around. 我要到处去逛逛了
It was really nice to meet you. 很高兴见到你
You, too. 我也是
That's... Elaine. 她是 伊莱恩
- We're... - Did you see that -我们 -你见到
really good-looking guy that came in with me? 跟我一起来的那个帅哥了吗
No, but I saw a really 没有 不过我见到
good-looking guy on his motorbike outside, why? 外面有个超帅的哥们骑摩托走了 怎么
Yeah, that's, he, well, he and I... 对 就是他 呃 我和他
Great. 真好

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剥皮案震惊了整个滨河市,随后出现的几起案子,更是在滨河造成了极大的恐慌,老刑警刘岩,带你破解...
    沈念sama阅读 204,189评论 6 478
  • 序言:滨河连续发生了三起死亡事件,死亡现场离奇诡异,居然都是意外死亡,警方通过查阅死者的电脑和手机,发现死者居然都...
    沈念sama阅读 85,577评论 2 381
  • 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 150,857评论 0 337
  • 文/不坏的土叔 我叫张陵,是天一观的道长。 经常有香客问我,道长,这世上最难降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 54,703评论 1 276
  • 正文 为了忘掉前任,我火速办了婚礼,结果婚礼上,老公的妹妹穿的比我还像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他们只是感情好,可当我...
    茶点故事阅读 63,705评论 5 366
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 48,620评论 1 281
  • 那天,我揣着相机与录音,去河边找鬼。 笑死,一个胖子当着我的面吹牛,可吹牛的内容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,决...
    沈念sama阅读 37,995评论 3 396
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 36,656评论 0 258
  • 序言:老挝万荣一对情侣失踪,失踪者是张志新(化名)和其女友刘颖,没想到半个月后,有当地人在树林里发现了一具尸体,经...
    沈念sama阅读 40,898评论 1 298
  • 正文 独居荒郊野岭守林人离奇死亡,尸身上长有42处带血的脓包…… 初始之章·张勋 以下内容为张勋视角 年9月15日...
    茶点故事阅读 35,639评论 2 321
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相恋三年,在试婚纱的时候发现自己被绿了。 大学时的朋友给我发了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃饭的照片。...
    茶点故事阅读 37,720评论 1 330
  • 序言:一个原本活蹦乱跳的男人离奇死亡,死状恐怖,灵堂内的尸体忽然破棺而出,到底是诈尸还是另有隐情,我是刑警宁泽,带...
    沈念sama阅读 33,395评论 4 319
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F岛的核电站,受9级特大地震影响,放射性物质发生泄漏。R本人自食恶果不足惜,却给世界环境...
    茶点故事阅读 38,982评论 3 307
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一处隐蔽的房顶上张望。 院中可真热闹,春花似锦、人声如沸。这庄子的主人今日做“春日...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 29,953评论 0 19
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我抬头看了看天上的太阳。三九已至,却和暖如春,着一层夹袄步出监牢的瞬间,已是汗流浃背。 一阵脚步声响...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 31,195评论 1 260
  • 我被黑心中介骗来泰国打工, 没想到刚下飞机就差点儿被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道东北人。 一个月前我还...
    沈念sama阅读 44,907评论 2 349
  • 正文 我出身青楼,却偏偏与公主长得像,于是被迫代替她去往敌国和亲。 传闻我的和亲对象是个残疾皇子,可洞房花烛夜当晚...
    茶点故事阅读 42,472评论 2 342

推荐阅读更多精彩内容