Dr. Melendez, |
梅伦德斯医生 |
we've got an emergent consult in the E.R. |
急诊有请紧急会诊 |
You should be fine if you can leave it alone for a couple days. |
你休息几天就会没事了 |
Four days of indigestion, |
连续四天消化不良 |
bloating, constipation, and nausea. |
腹胀便秘恶心 |
And a lot of pain, apparently. |
显然还很疼痛 |
- Did you give her morphine? - Yeah, 10 milligrams. |
-给她注射吗啡了吗-注射了十毫克 |
Hasn't touched her pain. |
疼痛未好转 |
You have time to get a CT? |
做了CT吗 |
Yeah. That's why I called you. |
做了这就是我请你来的原因 |
That's very big. |
好大啊 |
Yes, it is. |
没错 |
What are we looking at? |
那是什么 |
It's definitely abutting the aorta and the left kidney. |
毗邻腹主动脉和左肾 |
Renal angiomyolipoma? |
肾血管平滑肌脂肪瘤 |
- Do you see an extensive blood supply? - No. |
-有看到血供增加吗-没有 |
Maybe some kind of neurogenic tumor. |
可能是某种神经源性肿瘤 |
Or maybe a lymphoma. |
也可能是淋巴瘤 |
She has a sarcoma, a malignant tumor. |
是肉瘤是恶性肿瘤 |
Malignant? |
恶性 |
- That means it's killing me, right? - Yes. |
-会要我的命吗-对 |
Not necessarily. We're just speculating right now. |
不一定现在只是猜测 |
No. It's definitely malignant. |
不绝对是恶性的 |
If it weren't malignant -- |
要不是恶性的 |
Please stop saying "Malignant". |
请别再说「恶性」了 |
Should we talk outside? |
我们去外面聊聊 |
Give her more morphine. As much as she wants. |
再给她注射些吗啡需要多少注射多少 |
You scared her. |
你吓坏她了 |
Didn't need to be so blunt. |
不必说得这么直接 |
Why? |
为什么 |
Her prognosis is terminal without immediate medical intervention. |
不立即干预她的预后就是晚期 |
Isn't that scary? |
这不可怕吗 |
Well -- |
可是 |
That fear does her no good. |
害怕对她没好处 |
Does she have a malignant sarcoma? |
她得的是恶性肉瘤吗 |
Are we gonna be doing a laparotomy? |
我们要剖腹探查吗 |
We need intra-operative staging for the biopsy, |
我们得术中取病理 |
extensive dissection of the retroperitoneum, |
广泛剥离腹膜后腔 |
and excision of the mass with wide, clear margins. |
切除边界宽而清晰的肿物 |
I want in. |
我想上台 |
You do know you're drooling, right? |
你知道你在流口水吗 |
About cutting open a 40-year-old woman. |
这可是给一个四十岁的女性开刀 |
Real person. Right behind that door. |
大活人就在门后面 |
It's called bedside manner -- |
我只听过「临床态度」 |
no such thing as outside-the-door manner. |
没听过「门外礼仪」这一说 |
完整版请点击 |
|
It is exciting, Claire. |
这令人兴奋克莱尔 |
We'd be saving a life, and we'd be learning. |
一边救人一边学知识 |
See? |
听听 |
Dr. Browne, you're my number two. |
布朗医生你做一助 |
With all due respect, doctor -- |
恕我直言医生 |
Comments that start that way rarely come across that way. |
言多必失 |
- I was going to say that's an excellent call. - Thank you. |
-我只是想说这主意不错-谢谢 |
Jared, prep the surgical team. |
杰瑞德安排手术人员 |
Sir, what do I do? |
先生我做什么 |
Scut work. |
打杂吧 |
What's scut work? |
什么是打杂 |
Today, I'm gonna need my surgeons to have no distractions. |
今天我需要我的医生们全神贯注 |
So I'm gonna need you to handle those distractions. |
你就去处理那些让他们分心的事 |
All the work they do every day that they hate doing, |
他们每天讨厌干的活 |
you're handling it for them. |
都交给你来做 |
Make sure they know we still need a consent on that one. |
务必要告知他们一定要签同意书 |
Am I being punished for something? |
我是因为什么受处罚了吗 |
No. |
不是 |
Okay. |
好的 |
So that's it? |
就这样吗 |
You just accept my answer at face value? |
你就这样相信我的回答了 |
Why? |
为什么 |
You're very arrogant. |
你很自负 |
Arrogant people don't think they need to lie. |
自负的人通常认为自己没必要说谎 |
So you must be doing this to teach me. |
你这么做肯定是想教我东西 |
I look forward to learning from scut work. |
我很期待从打杂中学到东西 |
Say "Ahh." |
说「啊」 |
How long will this be? |
还要多久 |
Seven minutes. |
七分钟 |
Without any complications, |
如果没有并发症 |
it takes seven minutes to do a discharge examination properly. |
正确的出院检查需要七分钟 |
Dr. Dunsmuir has already cleared him to go |
邓斯缪尔医生已经同意他出院了 |
- and we need the bed. - Okay. |
-我们需要这个床位-好的 |
Protocol requires that the surgical department also clears him. |
但医院规定也要经过外科的同意 |
You have an ear infection. |
你有耳部感染 |
Yes, that's why he's here. |
对所以他才来医院 |
My hearing's been a little muffled, |
我的耳朵有点听不清 |
and I've had some ringing. |
还有耳鸣 |
They gave him amoxicillin. |
他们给他开了阿莫西林 |
And we're sending him home. |
正要送他出院 |
Which is why you're here. |
所以才让你来这 |
To send him home. |
送他回家 |
I'd like an MRI of the head and internal auditory meatus. |
我要给他做脑部和内耳道的核磁共振 |
I'm not being discharged? |
我不出院了吗 |
What do you think is wrong? |
你觉得是什么病 |
I'll tell you when I know for sure. |
等我明确了再告诉你 |
I don't want to scare you. |
我可不想吓到你 |
Shaun. |
肖恩 |
What are you doing down here? |
你在这干什么 |
I'm waiting for her to fart. |
我在等她放屁 |
Flatulence. |
肠胃胀气 |
But I'm using the word "Fart" in front of the patient |
但在病患面前用「放屁」 |
to be more casual. |
会显得更随意 |
But you're the president of the hospital, |
而你是院长 |
so I'll say "Flatulence" to you. |
所以对你用「肠胃胀气」 |
Well, I appreciate that. |
谢谢 |