良医第1季第1集中英台词整理和单词统计

良医第1季第1集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
Mister? 先生
Ladies and gentlemen, 女士们先生们
welcome to San Jose International Airport. 欢迎来到圣何塞国际机场
Help! 救命
- Adam?! - Oh, my God! -亚当-天啊
Adam?! 亚当
Somebody call 911! 快打911
Oh, my God! 天啊
I'm a doctor, let me take a look. Let me take a look. 我是医生让我看看让我看看
His jugular vein's been cut. 他的颈静脉被割破了
Does anyone have a clean cloth? 谁有干净的布
Please. Someone! 拜托了谁有
I have a fresh change of clothes in my bag. 我包里有干净的换洗衣服
完整版请点击
That's great. 可以
You're killing him. 你这是在害他
I'm saving his life. He was bleeding out. 我在救他他快流血而死了
N-- You have it in the wrong place. 不你放错地方了
I think I remember enough of Anatomy 101 我还没忘记解剖学入门章节
to know where the jugular vein is. 知道颈静脉在哪
良医单词统计

良医高频单词统计
You would be in the right place if he were an adult. 他如果是成年人你就找对地方了
He's not an adult. He is a boy. 但他还没成年他还是个孩子
Which means you're also putting pressure on his trachea. 就是说你也按住了他的气管
Which means he's not currently breathing. 就是说他现在没法呼吸
You have to put the pressure higher up. 你得压迫上面一点的位置
There. ? 这里
Some glass. He'll be fine. 一块玻璃他会没事的
Who are you? 你是谁
Hello. I'm Dr. Shaun Murphy. 你好我是肖恩·莫菲医生
I'm a surgical resident at San Jose St. Bonaventure Hospital. 圣何塞圣文德医院的外科住院医师
Autism -- a mental condition characterized by difficulty 自闭症是一种以沟通障碍语言障碍
in communicating and using language and abstract concepts. 和抽象概念障碍为特征的精神状态
That's the definition. 这是定义
Does it sound like I'm describing a surgeon? 这样的人也能当外科医生
He's not Rain Man. 他不是「雨人」
He's high functioning, he's capable of living on his own, 他是高功能自闭症患者能自食其力
capable of managing his own affairs. 也能处理好自己的事
"High functioning"? 「高功能」
Is that our new hiring standard? 这是我们的招聘新标准吗
If it were, you wouldn't be here. 要是的话你就不会在这了
I'm sorry. Is this really necessary? Really? 抱歉真的有必要这样吗
A special meeting of the Board of Directors -- 虽然我很乐意见到你们
as much as I love you all -- 但有必要为质询我的一个聘用决定
questioning one of my hiring decisions? 召开董事会特别会议吗
Did you bother to look up the definition of "President" 你们翻字典时有劳驾查过
while you were skimming the dictionary? 「院长」这个词的定义吗
You're hiring him to be a surgical resident -- 你是聘他来我的科室做外科住院医生
my department -- over my objections. 却无视我的反对
Marcus, stop making everything so personal. 马库斯别掺杂个人情绪
I made it personal? 我掺杂个人情绪
You've wanted his job since day one. 你从上班第一天起就想要他的职位
Everyone in this room knows that. 在座各位都知道
And, Aaron, yes, this is your hospital. 亚伦没错这是你的医院
But the money it takes to run it comes from the Foundation I control. 但医院的运转资金来自我管理的基金会
So let's all play nice, shall we? 所以都和气点好吗
Stop acting like you're stunned that you're standing there. 别站在那里表现出一副很震惊的样子
You tried to slip one past us. 你也震惊到了我们
I vetted him like I would any other candidate. 我对他和其他候选人一视同仁
And you genuinely thought that this Board 你真的认为董事会
wouldn't reasonably have any doubts 不会对聘用一个
良医中英对照台词本截图

良医中英对照台词本截图
about hiring a surgeon who's been diagnosed with autism? 被确诊自闭症的人做外科医生提出质疑吗
So justify your decision. 解释一下你的决定
I met Shaun Murphy when he was 14 years old. 我认识肖恩·莫菲时他十四岁
I was living in Wyoming at the time. 我当时住在怀俄明州
He was, and he still is, an extraordinary young man. 他一直是个卓尔不凡的年轻人
Yes, he has autism, but he also has savant syndrome -- 他确实有自闭症但他也有学者综合征
genius-level skills in several areas. 在多个方面有超乎常人的能力
He has almost perfect recall. He has spatial intelligence. 他记忆超群有空间智能
And he sees things and analyzes things 他观察和分析事物的角度
in ways that -- that are just remarkable. 异于常人十分独特
In ways that we can't even begin to understand. 普通人甚至无法即刻理解
Those are assets. Undeniable assets for any doctor, 这是优势啊作为医生无可争议的优势
particularly a surgeon. 尤其是外科医生
You've known him since he was 14? 他十四岁时你就认识他了
You care about him. He's like a son to you. 你关心他把他视如己出
Dr. Andrews, your wife is gonna be very upset with you. 安德鲁斯医生你的妻子对你会非常失望的
If you're trying to turn this into a nepotism case, 你要非把这事说成裙带关系问题
we're gonna have to fire her idiot nephew from bookkeeping. 那我们只能炒了她那位在医院记账的蠢货外甥
Sorry. You seen Claire? 抱歉你见到克莱尔了吗
Would you turn off the light? 能把灯关了吗
Sure. You seen Claire? 好你见到克莱尔了吗
Why? Would you turn off the light? 怎么了麻烦把灯关了
Melendez wants to operate on 104, 梅伦德斯想给104床患者动手术
but Claire hasn't gotten informed consent. 但克莱尔还没拿到知情同意书
And she's ignoring her page. You seen her? 呼机没反应你见到她了吗
No. Now go away and turn off the light. 没有现在把灯关上出去
Sure.
They need you to, um... 他们需要你去...
I heard. 听到了
Oh, she's such a bitch. 她真烦人
No.
She just doesn't like you. 她只是不喜欢你
It's kind of silly, isn't it? 有点傻吧
Maybe. 或许吧
To say for sure, 准确来说
I'd need to know what it is you're talking about. 我得知道你在说什么
Us. 我们
Not silly at all. 一点也不傻
Quite a bit of fun, actually. 其实还挺好玩的
I meant that we're hiding it. Our relationship. 我是说我们搞地下情
Jared, we don't have a relationship. 杰瑞德我们没有「情」
We have sex. 只有「性」
But, if you want to tell people 但如果你想告诉大家
that you're screwing me, go for it. 你和我上床的事我不介意
The veins in the boy's left arm are popping. 他左臂里的静脉在跳动
完整版请点击
Is that bad? 那很糟吗
I-I don't see. 我不明白
Intrathoracic pressure. 胸内压
No, his chest is rising. He's breathing. 不是他的胸部有起伏他在呼吸
No, the -- the chest is moving paradoxically. 不对他的胸廓在做反常运动
The left lung is in distress. 左肺受损
Yes. 没错
Who here has a sharp knife, blade five inches or longer? 谁有锋利的小刀刀刃十多厘米长的
Nobody? 都没有吗
You should start artificial respiration. 你们该给他做人工呼吸了
He's going to stop breathing very soon. 他很快就会停止呼吸
I feel fine. 我感觉很好
Dr. Melendez would like to do the surgery today. 梅伦德斯医生想要今天给你做手术
You need bypass surgery quite urgently. 你急需做这个心脏搭桥手术
Would you please sign the consent? 请你签一下知情同意书好吗
No. 不要
You're scared. 你害怕了
I-I'm not scared. 我我不怕
Well, you should be. 你应该害怕
We're gonna cut your chest open, 我们会把你的胸部切开
we're gonna stop your heart, 让你的心跳暂停
repair it and restart it. 修复之后再让它重新跳动
Are you seriously telling me that that doesn't scare you? 你真的要告诉我你不怕吗
I just want a second opinion. 我只是想听听其他意见
Callum, yesterday, your life was perfect. 卡勒姆昨天的你还拥有完美的人生
You were playing tennis, you had a big anniversary. 你打着网球庆祝着周年纪念日
Today, you're lying in a hospital bed 但现在你躺在医院病床上
trying to figure out the best way to say goodbye, 想着要怎样和你未成年的孩子告别
maybe forever, to your teenage children. 而且还有可能是永别
Why are you doing this? 你为什么要说这些
Because I can't deal with lies. 因为我不喜欢别人撒谎
If you lie to me, my answers won't help you. 如果你不跟我说实话我也帮不了你
But, if you're scared, I can help you. 但如果你是害怕了我可以帮你
I'm scared. 我害怕了
Okay. 知道了
- You can't be back here. - Oh, I need a knife. -你不能回到这里-我需要一把刀
Where do you keep the knives 你们把刀放在哪里
people forget they're traveling with? 就是从旅客那里没收的刀
A knife? Sure. Anything else? 刀没问题还需要其他东西吗
I do also need a narrow six-foot tube 我还需要一根两米长的细管子
and high-proof alcohol and gloves and baggage-handling tape, 高浓度酒精手套和处理行李的胶带
but I am going to get the alcohol from the duty-free store 但我会去免税店买酒
and the tube from the back of a soda machine. 管子我会去汽水贩卖机后面取
Well, I wish you all the luck with that. 那我祝你好运
But I'm not gonna give you a knife. 但我不会给你刀的
No, I need a knife. It-It's -- It's very -- 不是我需要一把刀这很...
There is a medical emergency. There's a medical emergency. 有人需要急救有人需要急救
That one. That one, 就那把就那把
right near the top, looks very sharp. 靠近上面那把看起来很锋利
Would you get it for me? 你可以把那把刀给我吗
No, I'm not gonna give you a knife. I'll ask -- 不行我不会给你刀的我要问...
?There's not the time. 没时间了
Weapon! Weapon! 小心武器小心武器
Move! Get out of the way! 让开快让开
Drop it. 放下刀
You idiot! You're lucky we didn't just shoot. 你这个蠢货你该庆幸我们没开枪

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剥皮案震惊了整个滨河市,随后出现的几起案子,更是在滨河造成了极大的恐慌,老刑警刘岩,带你破解...
    沈念sama阅读 204,189评论 6 478
  • 序言:滨河连续发生了三起死亡事件,死亡现场离奇诡异,居然都是意外死亡,警方通过查阅死者的电脑和手机,发现死者居然都...
    沈念sama阅读 85,577评论 2 381
  • 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 150,857评论 0 337
  • 文/不坏的土叔 我叫张陵,是天一观的道长。 经常有香客问我,道长,这世上最难降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 54,703评论 1 276
  • 正文 为了忘掉前任,我火速办了婚礼,结果婚礼上,老公的妹妹穿的比我还像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他们只是感情好,可当我...
    茶点故事阅读 63,705评论 5 366
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 48,620评论 1 281
  • 那天,我揣着相机与录音,去河边找鬼。 笑死,一个胖子当着我的面吹牛,可吹牛的内容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,决...
    沈念sama阅读 37,995评论 3 396
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 36,656评论 0 258
  • 序言:老挝万荣一对情侣失踪,失踪者是张志新(化名)和其女友刘颖,没想到半个月后,有当地人在树林里发现了一具尸体,经...
    沈念sama阅读 40,898评论 1 298
  • 正文 独居荒郊野岭守林人离奇死亡,尸身上长有42处带血的脓包…… 初始之章·张勋 以下内容为张勋视角 年9月15日...
    茶点故事阅读 35,639评论 2 321
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相恋三年,在试婚纱的时候发现自己被绿了。 大学时的朋友给我发了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃饭的照片。...
    茶点故事阅读 37,720评论 1 330
  • 序言:一个原本活蹦乱跳的男人离奇死亡,死状恐怖,灵堂内的尸体忽然破棺而出,到底是诈尸还是另有隐情,我是刑警宁泽,带...
    沈念sama阅读 33,395评论 4 319
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F岛的核电站,受9级特大地震影响,放射性物质发生泄漏。R本人自食恶果不足惜,却给世界环境...
    茶点故事阅读 38,982评论 3 307
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一处隐蔽的房顶上张望。 院中可真热闹,春花似锦、人声如沸。这庄子的主人今日做“春日...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 29,953评论 0 19
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我抬头看了看天上的太阳。三九已至,却和暖如春,着一层夹袄步出监牢的瞬间,已是汗流浃背。 一阵脚步声响...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 31,195评论 1 260
  • 我被黑心中介骗来泰国打工, 没想到刚下飞机就差点儿被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道东北人。 一个月前我还...
    沈念sama阅读 44,907评论 2 349
  • 正文 我出身青楼,却偏偏与公主长得像,于是被迫代替她去往敌国和亲。 传闻我的和亲对象是个残疾皇子,可洞房花烛夜当晚...
    茶点故事阅读 42,472评论 2 342

推荐阅读更多精彩内容