女子监狱第1季第3集中英台词整理和单词统计

女子监狱第1季第3集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
Burset. Clearing out, man. 伯赛特动作快点
What the fuck you doing? 你在做什么
Cap wanted me to document the damage. 队长让我记录损失情况
You got to check out this life-sized fucking panda bear 你得去看看客厅里真熊猫大小的玩具
they got in the living room, half-burnt. 烧了一半
It's got one melted, plastic eye. 塑料眼睛被烧熔了一只
Come on. I’ll show you. 我带你去看
So, I say to her, 我对她说
"You're the third pregnant girl I've rescued this month." 你是我这个月救的第三个怀孕的女生
She goes, "But I’m not pregnant." 她说我没有怀孕啊
And I go, "You're not rescued yet." 我说你还没被救啊
Hey, Burset, where the fuck you going? 伯赛特你去哪里
Gotta drain the hose. 上厕所
完整版请点击
Anyway, remember the fucking crying guy with the cat? 还记得养猫的那个哭得很惨的男人吗
Remember him? 记得吗
I kept telling him the cat wasn't in the house. 我一直跟他说猫不在房子里
He just keeps saying, "I got to go back in." 他不停地说"我要进去"
Laundry is now available for pickup. 现在可以领取清洗的衣物
You sick fuck. Do that in the bathroom. 死变态拔毛到厕所去
女子监狱单词统计

女子监狱高频单词统计
I got cancer. 老娘有癌症
Is he allowed to watch us like that? 他可以这样看着我们吗
Pornstache? 黄胡吗
He does whatever he wants. 他向来想怎样就怎样
And one of these days, 总有一天
you're gonna have to change your panties, Chapman. 你得换内裤查普曼
That shit's got to be getting ripe. 慢慢也就习惯了
Look at this! 看啊
I asked Sophia to do my roots. 我让索菲娅帮我做驳发
She says there's a two-week waiting list. 她说要等上两个星期
I wouldn't let that he-she touch my hair with a ten-foot pole. 我才不会让有老二的那个人妖碰我的头发
Well, hey, maybe I'll get lucky and go bald everywhere 也许我哪天狗屎运像罗莎一样
but in the tits like Rosa. 除了乳头长毛其它地方都是秃的
And Sophia’s pole is a hole now. 索菲娅的老二现在是洞了
Watson, Bresnahan, and Diaz, 沃森布雷斯那翰迪亚茨
report to your counselor for your bunk assignments. 到辅导师那里报到分配床铺
Watson, Bresnahan, and Diaz. 沃森布雷斯那翰迪亚茨
Finally. 终于等到了
Wait, you got assigned? 你分到床铺了吗
This is bullshit. 真他的见鬼
You know, I did my time in SHU. 我连禁闭都关过了
How much longer they gonna keep me in here 他们到底要我陪
with Darth Vader and Mr. Clean? 黑武士和光头清洁先生住多久
Fuck you. 你去死
Why didn't I get assigned? 为什么我还没有分配床铺
They're probably sending her to Spanish Harlem. 他们可能分她去了拉丁裔区
They're gonna put you in the suburbs with the other white people. 可能会把你分到白人区
So, how do they choose your roommate? 他们如何选择室友
Why? 什么意思
You afraid your gonna end up with your rocka-lezzie girlfriend? 你怕和你的前女友住一间吗
Bitch, don't be cutting. There's a line here. 贱人别想插队没看到这么多人排吗
Um, for the toilet? I just need to pee. Can I pee? 我上厕所小便而已可以吗
Go pee, kid. 去吧孩子
This better be hot. 水最好够热
If I find another clump of hair in the drain, 如果再让我看到下水道口有一堆头发
there's gonna be trouble. 老娘会很不爽
Oh! Geez! I'm sorry. 老天对不起
That's okay, honey. You can look. 没事亲爱的看到也没关系
I spent a lot of money for it. 我可是花了大价钱做的
Go ahead. It's all yours. 去吧到你了
女子监狱中英对照台词本截图

女子监狱中英对照台词本截图
That's okay. I think I’ll just wait. 没事我等等好了
You're gonna be waiting a long time now. 那你可有得等了
She's talking to the devil. 她在跟魔鬼说话
Yeah, I got that part. 我听懂了
That's Satan’s stall. 那是魔鬼的隔间
At least Satan gets a door. 至少魔鬼隔间有扇门
Give it a week. 也就一周时间
You'll be pissing and farting with the rest of us. 你就会大胆地在我们面前小便放屁了
Your commissary ain't come in yet? 你还不能在物资部买东西吗
Oh, I- I think so. My, um- 应该是的
my I.D. number doesn't shop till tomorrow. 我到明天才能买东西
You better hope they got what you need. 你最好祈祷有你要的东西
They ain't had powder foundation in dark for three months. 三个月没有深色粉底了
I can't be walking around here with "white face" on. 我可不能白着脸在这里乱晃
But those sad-pad shower shoes are not gonna save you. 但这种卫生巾拖鞋可不够潮哦
You need some of these. 你需要这样的
I made my own. Couture. 我自己做的算得上高级订制了
Commissary don't carry a size thirteen. 物资部没有十三号的拖鞋
Is that duct tape? 这是胶带做的吗
Metallics are very in this season. 现在非常流行这种金属粒质感的
Don't hold your big bathroom too long. 上厕所别憋太久了
Prison food stops you right up. 监狱里的食物不好消化
You got to get it out while you can. 能拉的时候就尽量拉出来
If you want to skip that shower line, 如果你不想洗澡排队
do the five A.M. or the five P.M. That's my secret. 就早上或下午五点来这是我的小秘密
Why are you telling me all of this? 你为什么跟我说这些
'Cause I fucked up your hair. 因为我剪了你的头发
That shit looks broke. 你现在是一头鸡窝
When your commissary comes in, swing by the salon. 你拿到钱后来我的沙龙一趟
I'll fix it right up for you. 我会帮你打理好
Okay. Thank you. 好的谢谢
There's no point in playing shy, baby. You're home. 别羞羞答答的亲爱的这里是你的家
Now, that's a fucking waste right there. 真是浪费了啊
Black girl with a white girl's booty. 黑人妞却长了个白人妞的屁股
I mean, what's the point? 还有什么意思呢
Watch out for this one, man. She looks real good. 看仔细这个兄弟样子很正点
Then she opens her mouth, 但只要张开嘴
and she's got those snaggly fucking gargamel teeth. 满口格格巫一样的烂牙
Fucking meth heads, man! 该死的毒虫婆娘
Now, that right there, that's a whole different species, my friend. 那边一位绝对是与众不同伙计
Hey! Burset! 喂伯赛特
Come over here. 过来
Smell that. 闻一下
That smell good to you? 觉得香吗
Mickey D's? 麦当劳的吗
完整版请点击
How long's it been since you had one of these? 你多久没吃这个了
Long time. 很久了
Do you want some? 想来一点儿吗
You offering me a taste? 你这是让我吃吗
You can suck it out of my dick. 你可以就着我的老二尝尝
I don't do sausage on my breakfast sandwich. 我的早餐三明治里不喜欢加香肠
What the fuck are you doing inside the C.O. bubble? 你在教导官监控室做什么
Your foot's over the line, Burset. 你踩过线了伯赛特
You better get back, before I give you a shot. 你最好滚回去否则我就开枪了
Shit is wild, right? 这娘儿们很有个性啊
Freaky. 捉摸不透
Freaky deaky. Freaktown. 真是个怪人
Cyborg pussy. I bet it's fucking perfect. 人造阴道上起来一定爽死了
Don't tell me you'd hit that. 你别说你好这口
I live in the present, not in the past. 我生活在监狱里并不代表我是老古董
Besides, she used to have a dick, 而且她以前长着老二
so she knows what it likes. 所以她知道男人的喜好
What’d you guys do about pussy in Iraq anyway? 你们在伊拉克怎么解决性需求
Did you fuck camels? 上过骆驼吗
I was in Afghanistan. 我在阿富汗服役
You don't go anywhere near the camels 不能靠近骆驼
cause sometimes they strap them up with explosives 有时候当地人会把炸药绑在骆驼上
and they run them in the camp and... 赶骆驼跑进营地里
If you try to have sex with the girls there, 如果和当地的女生做爱
their village throws rocks at them till they die, 村民会用石头把她们活活砸死
so there's not a lot going on. 所以不太可能有性爱
Plus, they're all dressed like beekeepers. 而且女人都包得像养蜂人一样
Occasionally, a Russian hooker comes through, 偶尔会有俄国妓女来
but those girls are nasty and they cry a lot. 但那些女人既下流又爱哭
All these offenders want a piece of me, Bennett. 这些女犯人都想要我本尼特
You know why? 知道为什么吗
It's the fucking pheromones, man. 都是该死的荷尔蒙闹的
You get them all locked up like this for a long time, 把她们这样关得太久了
and they get this prehistoric yearning for man-stink. 她们就会对男性气息渴望得要命
They just- they fucking hate my guts, you know? 她们都恨死我
But they can't help themselves. 但她们情不自禁想要我
I'm musty, and they love it. 我是个臭男人她们就是喜欢
You don't really -- 你不会真的
What? Fuck'em? 什么上她们吗
Hell, no. That's against the rules. 当然不会那是破坏规矩的
I'll tell you what, grasshopper. 我告诉你小家伙
Some of these bitches would suck it for half a cigarette. 有些婊子为了半支烟就愿意为你口交
Swallow. Lift your tongue. 吞口水抬舌头
Okay. Move on. 好了走吧
Black. 布莱克
Take these with food. No check. 和食物一起吃不用检查了
Ooh, you got me on the yellow ones. 给我的是黄色药片
I like the yellow ones. 我喜欢这个
Lost ten pounds on the yellow ones. 吃这个瘦了十磅
But gave me that horrible rash on my coot-- 但是我长了很严重的疹子
Not my problem. Burset. 不关我的事伯赛特
What are those? Those aren't my pills. 这是什么这不是我的药
They are now. Whole prison is going generic. 现在是了整个监狱都用普通药了
What's the dose? 剂量是多少
Uh, point five milligrams. 0.5毫克
They ain't enough. I need four of those. 不够我需要4毫克

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剥皮案震惊了整个滨河市,随后出现的几起案子,更是在滨河造成了极大的恐慌,老刑警刘岩,带你破解...
    沈念sama阅读 204,684评论 6 478
  • 序言:滨河连续发生了三起死亡事件,死亡现场离奇诡异,居然都是意外死亡,警方通过查阅死者的电脑和手机,发现死者居然都...
    沈念sama阅读 87,143评论 2 381
  • 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 151,214评论 0 337
  • 文/不坏的土叔 我叫张陵,是天一观的道长。 经常有香客问我,道长,这世上最难降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 54,788评论 1 277
  • 正文 为了忘掉前任,我火速办了婚礼,结果婚礼上,老公的妹妹穿的比我还像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他们只是感情好,可当我...
    茶点故事阅读 63,796评论 5 368
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 48,665评论 1 281
  • 那天,我揣着相机与录音,去河边找鬼。 笑死,一个胖子当着我的面吹牛,可吹牛的内容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,决...
    沈念sama阅读 38,027评论 3 399
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 36,679评论 0 258
  • 序言:老挝万荣一对情侣失踪,失踪者是张志新(化名)和其女友刘颖,没想到半个月后,有当地人在树林里发现了一具尸体,经...
    沈念sama阅读 41,346评论 1 299
  • 正文 独居荒郊野岭守林人离奇死亡,尸身上长有42处带血的脓包…… 初始之章·张勋 以下内容为张勋视角 年9月15日...
    茶点故事阅读 35,664评论 2 321
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相恋三年,在试婚纱的时候发现自己被绿了。 大学时的朋友给我发了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃饭的照片。...
    茶点故事阅读 37,766评论 1 331
  • 序言:一个原本活蹦乱跳的男人离奇死亡,死状恐怖,灵堂内的尸体忽然破棺而出,到底是诈尸还是另有隐情,我是刑警宁泽,带...
    沈念sama阅读 33,412评论 4 321
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F岛的核电站,受9级特大地震影响,放射性物质发生泄漏。R本人自食恶果不足惜,却给世界环境...
    茶点故事阅读 39,015评论 3 307
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一处隐蔽的房顶上张望。 院中可真热闹,春花似锦、人声如沸。这庄子的主人今日做“春日...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 29,974评论 0 19
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我抬头看了看天上的太阳。三九已至,却和暖如春,着一层夹袄步出监牢的瞬间,已是汗流浃背。 一阵脚步声响...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 31,203评论 1 260
  • 我被黑心中介骗来泰国打工, 没想到刚下飞机就差点儿被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道东北人。 一个月前我还...
    沈念sama阅读 45,073评论 2 350
  • 正文 我出身青楼,却偏偏与公主长得像,于是被迫代替她去往敌国和亲。 传闻我的和亲对象是个残疾皇子,可洞房花烛夜当晚...
    茶点故事阅读 42,501评论 2 343

推荐阅读更多精彩内容